First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#303 Aug 26, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Roy does not condone any breaking of any laws. But he is not the enforcer of the laws except for fire codes. The breaking of a fire code must also be a witnessed situation. Chief Roy's job does not entail him to police the illegal parking situations around the city around the clock. Until there is an actual incident that hampers the response of emergency vehicles there is no reason to file a complaint. So far emergency vehicles have responded in the nationally accepted timely manner. If units are tied up at a call then the response time will increase which is an accepted reason for a delayed response.
There is illegal parking all across the city on a daily basis. If Lynch wants to be the illegal parking police more power to him, knock yourself out. One of the greatest concerns in management is called "undesirable overlap". Obviously Lynch knows what that is since he went to business school. This is when a department and employees should concentrate on their mission statement and should not be concerned with the operations and the mission statement of another department or employee. This would waste time and resources.
For example; if the fire department became concerned with illegal parking then this would take time away from them that they should be concentrating on such as fire related objectives and goals. Lynch should know this because that is the first subject taught in management school.
Lynch, you do know what a mission statement is? Nod your head up and down for "yes" or side to side for "no".
Insider, you seem to have all the answers bro! What is the FPD mission statement? OT, OT and more OT. Public safety, WHO?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#304 Aug 26, 2011
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>Cheif Roy obviously didn't have an issude until you made it one. Where are you going to get all this money for the FPD? Wong had already laid off some officers just as they came out of the acadamy, why? because no money. Where are you going to get it? You haven't an F'n clue.
No, you don't have a F'n clue! I say renegotiate the FPD contract. Who has more first shift officers, Fitchburg or Leominster??
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#305 Aug 26, 2011
There was an accident this morning on Rte. 2 in Leominster causing a traffic back up just past the state police barracks. No field sobriety test was given to the driver. Hmmmmm maybe a conspiracy?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#306 Aug 26, 2011
Cleghorn Dave wrote:
There was an accident this morning on Rte. 2 in Leominster causing a traffic back up just past the state police barracks. No field sobriety test was given to the driver. Hmmmmm maybe a conspiracy?
Big difference than a car driving through a fence when the car only drove for a total of 30 yards with no other cars around! What was his excuse as I am very curious?

The last guy who left a bar and drove completely over a sidewalk happened to be an off duty FPD member. Whatever happened to that case? The arriving officer said the driver was completely legless. Nice , HUH? I would like to see what MADD thinks about this Fitchburg drunk driver protection FDDP?
Obvious

Leominster, MA

#307 Aug 26, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference than a car driving through a fence when the car only drove for a total of 30 yards with no other cars around! What was his excuse as I am very curious?
The last guy who left a bar and drove completely over a sidewalk happened to be an off duty FPD member. Whatever happened to that case? The arriving officer said the driver was completely legless. Nice , HUH? I would like to see what MADD thinks about this Fitchburg drunk driver protection FDDP?
You are making a serious accusation with no proof. Accidents happen that don't involve alcohol.
Roll Bato

Forestdale, MA

#308 Jul 21, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>This is not about your co-defendants it's about you. You think that everyone who posts a negative comment about you is a cop. This is an actual story from a newspaper, this is not made up. You say their MO was hurting people but you have an extensive record which tells me what your MO was also. Did he scare you? Is that why you and crew beat him to death? How is posting an actual newspaper article going to get someone in trouble? that sounds like a threat to me.
Hey Lynch-
If you ever get around to filing your nomination papers, do you think that this is a good comment for one of your brochures? No? OK. Just trying to be helpful.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#309 Jul 21, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He was fired and you have been told that a dozen times. Having a bad memory day?
Civil Servant in denial

Fitchburg, MA

#310 Jul 21, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
He was fired and you have been told that a dozen times. Having a bad memory day?

2011? This is 2013. And what is your point?
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

#311 Jul 21, 2013
Civil Servant in denial wrote:
<quoted text>
2011? This is 2013. And what is your point?
My point is you cannot remember something that happened in 2011?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 7 hr Tammy from concord 31
Has Jtn taken over and ruined Topix 7 hr Tammy from concord 13
same old same old .... 8 hr simon says 1
Jtn please get off topix 10 hr Rihanna 8
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? 22 hr Jtn 3
Should Jtn be BANNED from Topix? Wed Rihanna 3
Numbers of homeless increase in region Wed The Insider 13
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••