Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you,$320,000 was spent to incarcerate me. Yes I believe it is a massive problem. Look at the case at hand. We have an at least five uniformed officers sitting in the court all day long concerning my case. What is the total cost here? The case against David Gonzalez and I is a sham, 100% fabricated lie. So far they have an outside judge coming in special for the case, now a special prosecuter was hired/ the DAs Johnny Cochran who is going to attempt to show boat something out of nothing. We have attorneys hired, private investigators hired and everyone involved knows that it is 100% a lie, a sham!! Even you Chief! Maybe it is because not one FPD member showed at your innaguration that now you feel that you must attempt to mend friendships.
I am going to hold EVERY FPD member accountable for joining in to this SHAM! You as Chief will explain why you kept our car for over 30 days! You will explain why your department purposeful put the car on hold and refused to release it until it caused financial harm! I will hold you accountable for not firering the dispatch who illegally put my life in serious harms way! There are a lot of your Brass members with their hands in this case now and I will go after all their pensions rightfully. You are running a total dysfunctional sham at your department!
Man, are you dumb. It's even hard to read the 1st grade jibberish.
Curious

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no ! Don't tell me that you think us custodians are corrupt and connected to?
You are not a custodian like you claim! Maybe a dispatcher with a sister who works at the bank, Huh?
The Insider

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a custodian like you claim! Maybe a dispatcher with a sister who works at the bank, Huh?
Hey its all in fun, its good for some lunchtime entertainment in the breakroom. Remember 2 coats of sealer, 3 coats of wax, stay away from the edges. Sorry not a dispatcher. Told you before wrong department not even close. Stop changing your screen name that is a sign of insecurity and that you are hiding something?
The Insider

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering who's sister works at the bank? You cannot use our bank anyways so how would you know? Municipal Workers Credit Union on North St. is only for the city and state workers. No employee of the bank can be related to a city or a state worker for obvious account privacy reasons.
The crack head tenant

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering who's sister works at the bank? You cannot use our bank anyways so how would you know? Municipal Workers Credit Union on North St. is only for the city and state workers. No employee of the bank can be related to a city or a state worker for obvious account privacy reasons.
Oh, I remember you the crack head! Hows the license siuation going? If you are who you say you are then you are a real piece of work!
Internet Police

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you, nobody circled this guy! It was a donnybrook with people getting hit from all sides. Let me give you a little bit of factual evidence. I had at least five differet blood types on my cloths, none of which were from the man who got killed.
Neither did Tara but witnesses proved otherwise.

"Witnesses said [Tara Costello] kicked McDonough in the head while he lay injured on the street outside 113 L St. Her lawyer, Mark Kantrowitz, tried to convince the jury that the fact that Costello's white shoes bore no trace of blood was proof that she was not the person who kicked McDonough.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/bostonherald/acce...

"[Tara Costello] was convicted of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon - her shoed foot. She kicked [Andrew McDonough] in the head as he lay on the street during a deadly melee outside 113 L St. in South Boston June 13, 1992.

McDonough's younger sisters, Maura and Mary Ann, felt the sentences against [Paul Supplee] and Costello were not strong enough, said prosecutor Mary Ames, adding that she agreed with them.”
Those witnesses proved beyond a reasonable doubt to a Jury of her peers that she did in fact kick the victim in the head while he lay dying on the street in front of your house.

Apparently, Just like Tara there were several witnesses who also saw you kicking the victim in the head while he lay down dying on the street in front of your house.

2 suspects in fatal beating have long criminal histories

“The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing [Andrew McDonough], 23, Saturday.
Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.
Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault, which occurred after McDonough and some friends reportedly were turned away from a party at Lynch's home on L Street.”

Now be honest, isn’t this the real reason why you plead guilty to manslaughter instead of facing what could have been a life sentence under a murder charge?
Internet Police

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Excuse me! Here's the correct link

"Witnesses said [Tara Costello] kicked McDonough in the head while he lay injured on the street outside 113 L St. Her lawyer, Mark Kantrowitz, tried to convince the jury that the fact that Costello's white shoes bore no trace of blood was proof that she was not the person who kicked McDonough.
The Insider

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

The crack head tenant wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I remember you the crack head! Hows the license siuation going? If you are who you say you are then you are a real piece of work!
Oh no! Not another name ! So you are saying all custodians are crackheads? That is a no no ! Big trouble! Big ! "Hello, Fitchburg Sentinel, boy do I have a story for you!"
Denial

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

And it's everybodys fault but his...
Fire him

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Two faced drunk wrote:
I'd vote for that drunken white haired deputy sheriff before him in a heart beat. Shouldn't he be sober when he serves legal papers? Just wondering, just because he kissed big Lews a## he kept his job.
Who's this drunken process server? Shouldn't he be let go for drinking on the job?
Jingles the clown

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Chuckling with Chuckles wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, Well, well...It sounds like you are a little more attached to me and to my posts then I realized. I have to admit that I am a tad bit flattered by the tone of your "Farewell Post" to me.
Who knows; the Expresso's offer that you extended to me may not be too far fetched. Are we going Dutch; or are you offering to cover the whole tab? I have to warn you; I can put away plenty of pizza.
And, I was wondering; if I offered to pay your subscription fee to Topix Forum; would you be willing to stick around? Sure, you aren't overly bright; and sure, you do a lousy job of debating things from your end. But, I have to admit that I kind of like having you around. I guess it must have something to do with the fact that you are too dim to realize what a pathetic job you have done from your end. I almost pitty you; but yet; I find you slightly amusing.
So what do you say? If I pay your subscription fees to Topix Forum; will you promise to stick around?
I guess someone just took their classic car, burned the tires on North st and wiped out the nice black fence over there. I was told the guy seemed half in the bag.
Sure

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Jingles the clown wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess someone just took their classic car, burned the tires on North st and wiped out the nice black fence over there. I was told the guy seemed half in the bag.
Sure Kevin, You spread so many stories it'd hard to trust you
Lynch for Mayor

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Sometimes when I'm alone at night with my thin hispanic friend we like to strip down to our underwear and I teach him wrestling moves. Two can play this game so don't use my name again.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

It's nice to read at least someone has picked up the campaign slogan and is helping to get it out there. You are doing a service by teaching self defense techniques. I'm willing to bet the Wong for Mayor camp isn't helping the community like that.
Irv

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

I went by the' library today and a truck with a Lynch sign on it was illegaly parked in front. Oh, what a surprise!
No Way

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Irv wrote:
I went by the' library today and a truck with a Lynch sign on it was illegaly parked in front. Oh, what a surprise!
Why did't you take pictures and dial 911?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

Irv wrote:
Did you like the sign? Nice,huh? I have bumper stickers coming next week and 30 more signs. We are on the move, brother!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

No Way wrote:
<quoted text>Why did't you take pictures and dial 911?
There was no illegal parking going on. It was a legal spot. You are comparing apples and horses!! Nice try, No one I know would park hampering emergency vehicles, too much respect for others!
Double standards

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Irv wrote:
I saw it parked in a no parking zone on Lunenburg St, some sweet old lady nearly hit it. I felt so badly for her.
Interesting

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Was it a big sign or a small sign?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeremiah Oliver's family, searchers, strangers ... 2 hr Tim 12
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 2 hr Tim 52
Father of Jeremiah Oliver eyes justice for his son 10 hr Heaven is Real 2
Have a heart 11 hr Pat 5
Bowen named vice president/provost at FSU (Aug '13) 11 hr Pat 9
Teaching and learning center 11 hr Greenwood 3
Prayers for peace at vigil for Jeremiah Oliver 12 hr Greenwood 9
•••
•••