Candidates on the ballot
The crack head tenant

Fitchburg, MA

#265 Aug 22, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering who's sister works at the bank? You cannot use our bank anyways so how would you know? Municipal Workers Credit Union on North St. is only for the city and state workers. No employee of the bank can be related to a city or a state worker for obvious account privacy reasons.
Oh, I remember you the crack head! Hows the license siuation going? If you are who you say you are then you are a real piece of work!
Internet Police

Fitchburg, MA

#266 Aug 22, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you, nobody circled this guy! It was a donnybrook with people getting hit from all sides. Let me give you a little bit of factual evidence. I had at least five differet blood types on my cloths, none of which were from the man who got killed.
Neither did Tara but witnesses proved otherwise.

"Witnesses said [Tara Costello] kicked McDonough in the head while he lay injured on the street outside 113 L St. Her lawyer, Mark Kantrowitz, tried to convince the jury that the fact that Costello's white shoes bore no trace of blood was proof that she was not the person who kicked McDonough.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/bostonherald/acce...

"[Tara Costello] was convicted of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon - her shoed foot. She kicked [Andrew McDonough] in the head as he lay on the street during a deadly melee outside 113 L St. in South Boston June 13, 1992.

McDonough's younger sisters, Maura and Mary Ann, felt the sentences against [Paul Supplee] and Costello were not strong enough, said prosecutor Mary Ames, adding that she agreed with them.”
Those witnesses proved beyond a reasonable doubt to a Jury of her peers that she did in fact kick the victim in the head while he lay dying on the street in front of your house.

Apparently, Just like Tara there were several witnesses who also saw you kicking the victim in the head while he lay down dying on the street in front of your house.

2 suspects in fatal beating have long criminal histories

“The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing [Andrew McDonough], 23, Saturday.
Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.
Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault, which occurred after McDonough and some friends reportedly were turned away from a party at Lynch's home on L Street.”

Now be honest, isn’t this the real reason why you plead guilty to manslaughter instead of facing what could have been a life sentence under a murder charge?
Internet Police

Fitchburg, MA

#267 Aug 22, 2011
Excuse me! Here's the correct link

"Witnesses said [Tara Costello] kicked McDonough in the head while he lay injured on the street outside 113 L St. Her lawyer, Mark Kantrowitz, tried to convince the jury that the fact that Costello's white shoes bore no trace of blood was proof that she was not the person who kicked McDonough.
The Insider

Lexington, MA

#268 Aug 22, 2011
The crack head tenant wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I remember you the crack head! Hows the license siuation going? If you are who you say you are then you are a real piece of work!
Oh no! Not another name ! So you are saying all custodians are crackheads? That is a no no ! Big trouble! Big ! "Hello, Fitchburg Sentinel, boy do I have a story for you!"
Denial

Westminster, MA

#269 Aug 22, 2011
And it's everybodys fault but his...
Fire him

Westminster, MA

#270 Aug 23, 2011
Two faced drunk wrote:
I'd vote for that drunken white haired deputy sheriff before him in a heart beat. Shouldn't he be sober when he serves legal papers? Just wondering, just because he kissed big Lews a## he kept his job.
Who's this drunken process server? Shouldn't he be let go for drinking on the job?
Jingles the clown

Fitchburg, MA

#271 Aug 24, 2011
Chuckling with Chuckles wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, Well, well...It sounds like you are a little more attached to me and to my posts then I realized. I have to admit that I am a tad bit flattered by the tone of your "Farewell Post" to me.
Who knows; the Expresso's offer that you extended to me may not be too far fetched. Are we going Dutch; or are you offering to cover the whole tab? I have to warn you; I can put away plenty of pizza.
And, I was wondering; if I offered to pay your subscription fee to Topix Forum; would you be willing to stick around? Sure, you aren't overly bright; and sure, you do a lousy job of debating things from your end. But, I have to admit that I kind of like having you around. I guess it must have something to do with the fact that you are too dim to realize what a pathetic job you have done from your end. I almost pitty you; but yet; I find you slightly amusing.
So what do you say? If I pay your subscription fees to Topix Forum; will you promise to stick around?
I guess someone just took their classic car, burned the tires on North st and wiped out the nice black fence over there. I was told the guy seemed half in the bag.
Sure

United States

#272 Aug 24, 2011
Jingles the clown wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess someone just took their classic car, burned the tires on North st and wiped out the nice black fence over there. I was told the guy seemed half in the bag.
Sure Kevin, You spread so many stories it'd hard to trust you
Lynch for Mayor

Leominster, MA

#274 Aug 24, 2011
Sometimes when I'm alone at night with my thin hispanic friend we like to strip down to our underwear and I teach him wrestling moves. Two can play this game so don't use my name again.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#275 Aug 24, 2011
It's nice to read at least someone has picked up the campaign slogan and is helping to get it out there. You are doing a service by teaching self defense techniques. I'm willing to bet the Wong for Mayor camp isn't helping the community like that.
Irv

Fitchburg, MA

#276 Aug 25, 2011
I went by the' library today and a truck with a Lynch sign on it was illegaly parked in front. Oh, what a surprise!
No Way

Fitchburg, MA

#277 Aug 25, 2011
Irv wrote:
I went by the' library today and a truck with a Lynch sign on it was illegaly parked in front. Oh, what a surprise!
Why did't you take pictures and dial 911?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#278 Aug 25, 2011
Irv wrote:
Did you like the sign? Nice,huh? I have bumper stickers coming next week and 30 more signs. We are on the move, brother!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#279 Aug 25, 2011
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>Why did't you take pictures and dial 911?
There was no illegal parking going on. It was a legal spot. You are comparing apples and horses!! Nice try, No one I know would park hampering emergency vehicles, too much respect for others!
Double standards

Westminster, MA

#280 Aug 25, 2011
Irv wrote:
I saw it parked in a no parking zone on Lunenburg St, some sweet old lady nearly hit it. I felt so badly for her.
Interesting

Leominster, MA

#281 Aug 25, 2011
Was it a big sign or a small sign?
Interesting

Leominster, MA

#282 Aug 25, 2011
Todays poll question at the S&E website shows Solomito is crushing the other candidates. Maybe Wong and Lynch need bigger signs?
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#283 Aug 25, 2011
Interesting wrote:
Todays poll question at the S&E website shows Solomito is crushing the other candidates. Maybe Wong and Lynch need bigger signs?
Well it is obvious that Solomito supportors hit the redial as he gained over 100 of his hits in the last 40 minutes. You guys went too far as you obviously were hitting up the Sentinel in the last hour. Whatever inflates your ego!
Interesting

Leominster, MA

#284 Aug 25, 2011
I voted for Wong. She's a very intelligent woman without a personal agenda.
haha

Leominster, MA

#285 Aug 25, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is obvious that Solomito supportors hit the redial as he gained over 100 of his hits in the last 40 minutes. You guys went too far as you obviously were hitting up the Sentinel in the last hour. Whatever inflates your ego!
Yeah, I figured out how to rig it to vote multiple times, too. It's like stealing someone's lawn sign. Very mature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open letter to Sentinel and Enterprise 37 min Pork City Lynch 50
Turtleboy sports will be having a new approach ... (Aug '16) 1 hr Commander McBragg 39
Lynch has been found in Worcester 12 hr Frank Rizzo 3
fleitas will run on stickers in november (Sep '15) Thu Pablo 13
Dan Kirouac returns for acoustic performance in... Wed Beatleman 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Mar 21 The 12th Doctor 404
News This show won't be a drag Mar 19 FSU 3

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages