Candidates on the ballot
The Insider

Lexington, MA

#245 Aug 22, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Your little bunch does not know me and does not know about this case. We were told not to comment at all about the case to the newspaper as they would turn it around; I was in total dissagreance as I wanted to counter the lie. The day before trial the lie was countered in a small article as "depending on which side of the story you believe". Then a trial prooved our side as the truth!
This case was 20 yrs ago. Since I have not touched an ounce of alcohol nor anything else as I plan to stay this way till I die. Since this case I have not had any physical altercation with anyone. The night in front of JRs as I seen David Gonzalez standing there and over 40 people come raging out I decided then that I will take every punch thrown at me instead of hitting back. This I did.The current charges against me are completely fabricated lie!!
I have offered to take a lie detector tests as well as offered to pay for their tests. I stand behind my strong,honest belief that I would pass and they would fail!
Some of you out here have wrongfully stated that I deserved what happened to me outside of JRs due to the fact of my past record! This is wrong and completely unjust. Others out here state that I deserved it because I should of know what was going to happen to me. This is wrong and unjust.
Now those who state these things are friends of JRs, patrons, family, a few corrupt officers and co-spirators of these few. The majority of this group are Solomito supportors.
I entered this campaign knowing that this past case would be brought up; I didn't figure that it would be brought up as it has in a disrespectful way towards all involved. From 1987 to 1992 I had a drinking problem. During these yrs I made some poor judgments.
The past case in which you speak of I had no control in stopping as it became a complete donnybrook which several fights at the same time. There were many people with broken jaws, noses, faces and many other cuts and bruises. It was not a concentrated effort as you have displayed. If you want to make comments you need to research the rest of the case like the day before trial and the results of the trial. It was not a "joint venture"!!
Oh, but if it was the police in the newspaper it must be true? Sorry chump but that is one brutal attack. What are you doing in Fitchburg? Why did you come here? It doesn't matter how long ago it took place you still didn't perceive right from wrong. I would be scared and worried about my own safety visiting city hall if you were Mayor. You could snap again. Do you actually realize that you took someone's life? You should never be free. We need to change the laws regarding murder. Too many types and degrees of murder now. If you killed someone then life behind bars should be mandatory, no parole, no time off for good behavior, nada, nothing.

Do you really think the citizens of Fitchburg are that stupid and ignorant to elect someone whom killed another person for Mayor? That would be an insult to every voter not just in Fitchburg but throughout the US. I never knew the details before I read it here and maybe the story should be posted more often. Stabbing someone with a broken golf club? That is just plain sick! DO NOT BLAME ALCOHOL EITHER! That is just a cop out evryone uses.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#246 Aug 22, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but if it was the police in the newspaper it must be true? Sorry chump but that is one brutal attack. What are you doing in Fitchburg? Why did you come here? It doesn't matter how long ago it took place you still didn't perceive right from wrong. I would be scared and worried about my own safety visiting city hall if you were Mayor. You could snap again. Do you actually realize that you took someone's life? You should never be free. We need to change the laws regarding murder. Too many types and degrees of murder now. If you killed someone then life behind bars should be mandatory, no parole, no time off for good behavior, nada, nothing.
Do you really think the citizens of Fitchburg are that stupid and ignorant to elect someone whom killed another person for Mayor? That would be an insult to every voter not just in Fitchburg but throughout the US. I never knew the details before I read it here and maybe the story should be posted more often. Stabbing someone with a broken golf club? That is just plain sick! DO NOT BLAME ALCOHOL EITHER! That is just a cop out evryone uses.
You state "snap again"; I didn't snap! What are you talking about?

Slow down champ! You are stating false accusations! I never killed anyone, PERIOD! I never stabbed anyone!!!! I never hit anyone with a weapon in my entire life!! I never snapped; you are lying!

You have been a opponent of mine on every issue. I state something and you attack me. You do not even know me!

I never killed anyone and you owe me an apology for sttaing these lies! I never stabbed anyone neither!! You need to get your facts straight!

Let me ask you, if Whitey Bulger was breaking your brothers face would you react?? If he ended up getting killed in the fight what would you say then?
Internet Police

Fitchburg, MA

#247 Aug 22, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your little group need help. The article which you posted was false as it was proven to be false in a trial. It was a creative article but it was false.

These guys had bullet holes in them from other incidents, one was a professional heavy weight boxer, this is the one that I was fighting, not the guy who got killed!!
I plead out to this case because of what my family went through, I had two yrs suspended already and I had a yr in to which they told me to do another 2 and a half and they would call it even! I did; I would also like to point out to you that the head probation officer wrote me a letter for an early release. The BPD Captain also made request for the same. I had letters from local parish priest and neighborhood youth sport organizers.
Why do you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper with more lies? You made the right decision pleading out otherwise your lies would have put you away for life.

'Jason Clifford testified at the evidentiary hearing that he was the one who first struck the victim with a golf club, and that the victim then grabbed the club from Clifford's hands and used it to strike the defendant. Kevin Lynch testified at the evidentiary hearing that he was involved in a scuffle with the victim, who swung a golf club at a group of people standing around him, hitting the defendant."

COMMONWEALTH v. DAHL

430 Mass. 813 (2000)

COMMONWEALTH
v.
KEVIN DAHL.

Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, Suffolk.
January 4, 2000.
February 18, 2000.
http://174.123.24.242/leagle/x mlResult.aspx?xmldoc=200012434 30Mass813_11163.xml&docbas e=CSLWAR2-1986-2006
Recession proof

Fitchburg, MA

#248 Aug 22, 2011
Internet Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper with more lies? You made the right decision pleading out otherwise your lies would have put you away for life.
'Jason Clifford testified at the evidentiary hearing that he was the one who first struck the victim with a golf club, and that the victim then grabbed the club from Clifford's hands and used it to strike the defendant. Kevin Lynch testified at the evidentiary hearing that he was involved in a scuffle with the victim, who swung a golf club at a group of people standing around him, hitting the defendant."
COMMONWEALTH v. DAHL
430 Mass. 813 (2000)
COMMONWEALTH
v.
KEVIN DAHL.
Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, Suffolk.
January 4, 2000.
February 18, 2000.
http://174.123.24.242/leagle/x mlResult.aspx?xmldoc=200012434 30Mass813_11163.xml&docbas e=CSLWAR2-1986-2006
PRINT THE REST OF THIS ARTICLE, SGT.FOSSA. I believe this is Sgt. Fossa as he has remarked to the newspaper, my father and others in reference to one of my medications that I take. It is then documented that he may also be the author of a post made on a medical journal page regarding the case involving the FPD. The website has been in conversation with myself and possible others in refernce to this article.

I challenge whoever this is to print the rest of this article as it is an evidentiary hearing and my testimony will be enlightening to you. Why did you stop right where you did before the rest?
Internet Police

Fitchburg, MA

#249 Aug 22, 2011
It's called Google Lynch, and the rest of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts decision can be found at the link provided. And stop grasping at straws. I don't think a Police Sgt. would appreciate knowing you are making false accusations against him.

Please enlighten us all with your entire evidentiary hearing testimony. I believe the majority of us voters would be very interested in being enlightened.
The Insider

Lexington, MA

#250 Aug 22, 2011
Internet Police wrote:
It's called Google Lynch, and the rest of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts decision can be found at the link provided. And stop grasping at straws. I don't think a Police Sgt. would appreciate knowing you are making false accusations against him.
Please enlighten us all with your entire evidentiary hearing testimony. I believe the majority of us voters would be very interested in being enlightened.
So are we suppose to believe that all court cases are wrong? The taxpayers spent $140K for your incarceration for nothing? Is OJ gonna run for Governor? Everyone whom disagrees with Lynch is corrupted? The cops, courts, prisons, emts, department heads, mayors, candidates and so on. The whole world is corrupt and connected except for Chief Bratton?
Internet Police

Fitchburg, MA

#251 Aug 22, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The group started the fight and were actively involved breaking peoples faces. The man who got killed had a club, hit the guy who they say killed him squarly in the jaw setting that person into a rage.
Once again, your version of events have been proven wrong.

"One of the most damning witnesses against Supplee was Elaine HesSion, a nineteen year old woman who had arrived at the party at 113 L Street, South Boston, shortly before the fatal fight erupted. She was a friend of Supplee's. When first interviewed by police at the scene, Hession pointed out only those whom she had observed as not being involved in the attack on McDonough. The next morning, after talking the killing over with her father and her priest, Hession went to the police to give a full account, one that described Supplee as involved in the attack on McDonough, although she expressed uncertainty about whether Supplee had struck McDonough with a golf club. A police detective made an audiotape of that interview. At trial, Hession's testimony no longer expressed uncertainty about Supplee's participation. She described vividly how Supplee had danced like a boxer at and around McDonough, by this time splayed out in a parking lot, and had beaten him with a golf club."
http://masscases.com/cases/app/45/45massappct...

Still waiting on being enlightened with your evidentiary hearing testimony!
Internet Police

Fitchburg, MA

#252 Aug 22, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
It was not a concentrated effort as you have displayed. If you want to make comments you need to research the rest of the case like the day before trial and the results of the trial. It was not a "joint venture"!!
Not a "joint venture" ???
"As he lay begging for his life on a South Boston street one summer night in 1992, Andrew S. McDonough was beaten with a golf club, then stabbed with its broken steel shaft and kicked in the head, a Suffolk County prosecutor told jurors yesterday.
What had taken place, Assistant District Attorney Mary K. Ames contended in her closing argument in Suffolk Superior Court, was a vicious, deliberate attack on McDonough by as many as 25 people -- including the four currently on trial for his murder.
"This was a decision to act together to beat a man to death," Ames said of Patrick J. Walsh, 18, and Paul C. Supplee, 22, both of Dorchester, Kevin M. Dahl, 21, of Weymouth, and "
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-8248624.html
"We set forth the facts that the jury could have reasonably found based on the Commonwealth's evidence. In the early morning hours of July 13, 1992, the victim, Andrew Stephen McDonough, Jr., accompanied by two women friends and three male friends, set out to attend an "after party" in the South Boston section of Boston. The group saw two females standing outside as they approached 113 L Street, and it appeared to them that a party taking place there was possibly the one to which they were invited. They parked the victim's truck and went in to the party at the home of Brian and Kevin Lynch, whose parents were not at home. Kevin Lynch told the victim and his friends to leave the party because it was too crowded, and they did so without incident.
As the group was walking back to the truck, they encountered three individuals standing next to it, and a fistfight ensued between Paul Supplee, one of the defendant's friends, and Ned Morrissey, the victim's friend. As the fight continued, someone called for others to come out from the party. People poured out of 113 L Street, including the defendant, Tara Costello, Patrick Walsh, and others.[Note 2] On their way out, several people attending the party grabbed golf clubs from a golf bag that was being used to prop open the front door of the house.
Outside, fistfights broke out among several people. The victim became separated from all of his friends except Theresa White. Several members of the group from 113 L Street approached and surrounded the victim, attacking him in concert. Some of the attackers struck the victim with golf clubs. The defendant struck the victim on the back of the head with a golf club, knocking him to the ground. The defendant then jabbed the victim repeatedly with the jagged end of a broken golf club, and used it as a spear, impaling the victim with it. Other individuals also struck and kicked the victim as he lay on the ground, pleading for them to stop. The attack lasted for several minutes, at which point the attackers ran back into 113 L Street, leaving the victim motionless on the ground. The victim died as a result of the injuries.
http://masscases.com/cases/sjc/430/430mass813...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#253 Aug 22, 2011
Internet Police wrote:
Then this police sgt should explain himself under oath concerning his statements to the newspaper, to my father and then to Sgts involved in the case. Don't worry, none of these facts are going to be left out. Who posted to the medical journal concerning the paxil? The owner of this site has been in direct conversation regarding this post if you haven't seen it is gone!

Seeing that you are enlightening everyone with half truths, you finish what you started. I never killed anyone, and the statements that you are posting here were poven to be false! It was an issue back then as our attorneys stated "do not talk to the press"; It was touhto watch and read the lies then on the day before trial it was written! They then stated the two stories.

Let me tell you, nobody circled this guy! It was a donnybrook with people getting hit from all sides. Let me give you a little bit of factual evidence. I had at least five differet blood types on my cloths, none of which were from the man who got killed.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#254 Aug 22, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
So are we suppose to believe that all court cases are wrong? The taxpayers spent $140K for your incarceration for nothing? Is OJ gonna run for Governor? Everyone whom disagrees with Lynch is corrupted? The cops, courts, prisons, emts, department heads, mayors, candidates and so on. The whole world is corrupt and connected except for Chief Bratton?
No, just you and your department! I now know who you are! You are no smarter than a fith grader. I just sent you an email regarding the issue which you raise.
It is not disagreeing with Lynch where you have the problem, it is showing a blind eye to te truth no matter how illegal it is in order to protect the badge.
Even if it means your job, I will prevail! So the insider is the Chief?! Interesting!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#255 Aug 22, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you,$320,000 was spent to incarcerate me. Yes I believe it is a massive problem. Look at the case at hand. We have an at least five uniformed officers sitting in the court all day long concerning my case. What is the total cost here? The case against David Gonzalez and I is a sham, 100% fabricated lie. So far they have an outside judge coming in special for the case, now a special prosecuter was hired/ the DAs Johnny Cochran who is going to attempt to show boat something out of nothing. We have attorneys hired, private investigators hired and everyone involved knows that it is 100% a lie, a sham!! Even you Chief! Maybe it is because not one FPD member showed at your innaguration that now you feel that you must attempt to mend friendships.

I am going to hold EVERY FPD member accountable for joining in to this SHAM! You as Chief will explain why you kept our car for over 30 days! You will explain why your department purposeful put the car on hold and refused to release it until it caused financial harm! I will hold you accountable for not firering the dispatch who illegally put my life in serious harms way! There are a lot of your Brass members with their hands in this case now and I will go after all their pensions rightfully. You are running a total dysfunctional sham at your department!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#256 Aug 22, 2011
Internet Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a "joint venture" ???
"As he lay begging for his life on a South Boston street one summer night in 1992, Andrew S. McDonough was beaten with a golf club, then stabbed with its broken steel shaft and kicked in the head, a Suffolk County prosecutor told jurors yesterday.
What had taken place, Assistant District Attorney Mary K. Ames contended in her closing argument in Suffolk Superior Court, was a vicious, deliberate attack on McDonough by as many as 25 people -- including the four currently on trial for his murder.
"This was a decision to act together to beat a man to death," Ames said of Patrick J. Walsh, 18, and Paul C. Supplee, 22, both of Dorchester, Kevin M. Dahl, 21, of Weymouth, and "
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-8248624.html
"We set forth the facts that the jury could have reasonably found based on the Commonwealth's evidence. In the early morning hours of July 13, 1992, the victim, Andrew Stephen McDonough, Jr., accompanied by two women friends and three male friends, set out to attend an "after party" in the South Boston section of Boston. The group saw two females standing outside as they approached 113 L Street, and it appeared to them that a party taking place there was possibly the one to which they were invited. They parked the victim's truck and went in to the party at the home of Brian and Kevin Lynch, whose parents were not at home. Kevin Lynch told the victim and his friends to leave the party because it was too crowded, and they did so without incident.
As the group was walking back to the truck, they encountered three individuals standing next to it, and a fistfight ensued between Paul Supplee, one of the defendant's friends, and Ned Morrissey, the victim's friend. As the fight continued, someone called for others to come out from the party. People poured out of 113 L Street, including the defendant, Tara Costello, Patrick Walsh, and others.[Note 2] On their way out, several people attending the party grabbed golf clubs from a golf bag that was being used to prop open the front door of the house.
Outside, fistfights broke out among several people. The victim became separated from all of his friends except Theresa White. Several members of the group from 113 L Street approached and surrounded the victim, attacking him in concert. Some of the attackers struck the victim with golf clubs. The defendant struck the victim on the back of the head with a golf club, knocking him to the ground. The defendant then jabbed the victim repeatedly with the jagged end of a broken golf club, and used it as a spear, impaling the victim with it. Other individuals also struck and kicked the victim as he lay on the ground, pleading for them to stop. The attack lasted for several minutes, at which point the attackers ran back into 113 L Street, leaving the victim motionless on the ground. The victim died as a result of the injuries.
http://masscases.com/cases/sjc/430/430mass813...
Hello Sgt. Fossa! Who is beside you? Chief Kearns or yea deputy chief kearns?
The Insider

Lexington, MA

#257 Aug 22, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you,$320,000 was spent to incarcerate me. Yes I believe it is a massive problem. Look at the case at hand. We have an at least five uniformed officers sitting in the court all day long concerning my case. What is the total cost here? The case against David Gonzalez and I is a sham, 100% fabricated lie. So far they have an outside judge coming in special for the case, now a special prosecuter was hired/ the DAs Johnny Cochran who is going to attempt to show boat something out of nothing. We have attorneys hired, private investigators hired and everyone involved knows that it is 100% a lie, a sham!! Even you Chief! Maybe it is because not one FPD member showed at your innaguration that now you feel that you must attempt to mend friendships.
I am going to hold EVERY FPD member accountable for joining in to this SHAM! You as Chief will explain why you kept our car for over 30 days! You will explain why your department purposeful put the car on hold and refused to release it until it caused financial harm! I will hold you accountable for not firering the dispatch who illegally put my life in serious harms way! There are a lot of your Brass members with their hands in this case now and I will go after all their pensions rightfully. You are running a total dysfunctional sham at your department!
Hello? I am a custodian and work for the school department! Duh!
Jingles the clown

Leominster, MA

#258 Aug 22, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's even worse I think you tried to frame me for putting chewing gum on the bottom of a desk! What are you afraid of, take a polygraph test. Maybe you're an undercover cop hmmm.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#259 Aug 22, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we will take a look into that!
The Insider

Lexington, MA

#260 Aug 22, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we will take a look into that!
Oh no ! Don't tell me that you think us custodians are corrupt and connected to?
Chickens

Wellesley, MA

#261 Aug 22, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, are you dumb. It's even hard to read the 1st grade jibberish.
Curious

Fitchburg, MA

#262 Aug 22, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no ! Don't tell me that you think us custodians are corrupt and connected to?
You are not a custodian like you claim! Maybe a dispatcher with a sister who works at the bank, Huh?
The Insider

Lexington, MA

#263 Aug 22, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a custodian like you claim! Maybe a dispatcher with a sister who works at the bank, Huh?
Hey its all in fun, its good for some lunchtime entertainment in the breakroom. Remember 2 coats of sealer, 3 coats of wax, stay away from the edges. Sorry not a dispatcher. Told you before wrong department not even close. Stop changing your screen name that is a sign of insecurity and that you are hiding something?
The Insider

Lexington, MA

#264 Aug 22, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering who's sister works at the bank? You cannot use our bank anyways so how would you know? Municipal Workers Credit Union on North St. is only for the city and state workers. No employee of the bank can be related to a city or a state worker for obvious account privacy reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turtleboy Sports Meeting 2 hr Helpful Hint 2
News Domino's Pizza will open on Fitchurg's Water St... 4 hr Voter in 5 8
Colorado Crapper Caper 15 hr Who Does This And... 4
Tony Clune Thu Andy 4
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Sep 21 Voter in 5 478
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Sep 20 Jomminy Crickets 83
Another Monday Has Come And Gone Sep 18 Greg Marmalard 41

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance