Reality

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Sorry, meant uninhabitable but you get the picture.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. I understand that I am going up against long term city councilors. I understand that the vote turnout is extremely low. I understand that I have spent the least in this race.
Hopefully the citizens will show up in large numbers. Hopefully the citizens will vote for change before it is too late.
The GOBN has always been self destructing concerning community building, on encouraging other businesses besides their friends to open up in Fitchburg and doing nothing to enhance Fitchburg into being a better and safer community.
Our property values are so low that many properties are barely above that of foreclosed properties values. You obviously have a very secure job with many many benefits which allows you to buy and do what you want. Nothing affects you, they raise taxes your pay increases.
You need to not be as selfish and look around at all the boards on homes and businesses. The city is in tough shape financially do to rubber stamping everything!
You do realize that your neighborhood and the downtown area comprise of ONLY 18% of the city?

As I drive thru the rest of the 82% of the city that you never see, I don't see any boarded up businesses and homes?

Just because you are downtown does not mean that is what the WHOLE ENTIRE city is like.

16% of the city is comprised of farms, I have never heard you mention what the farmer's complaints are?

Do you even know where the farms are or have ever seen them?

40% of the city is actually comprised of nice, manicured and new developments. Do you even know where those are? None of these residents have ever stated that you knocked on their door and introduced yourself?

Why? Are you scared of the successful people?
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm successful, follow next,stay away from Jtn,my makeup is running
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that your neighborhood and the downtown area comprise of ONLY 18% of the city?
As I drive thru the rest of the 82% of the city that you never see, I don't see any boarded up businesses and homes?
Just because you are downtown does not mean that is what the WHOLE ENTIRE city is like.
16% of the city is comprised of farms, I have never heard you mention what the farmer's complaints are?
Do you even know where the farms are or have ever seen them?
40% of the city is actually comprised of nice, manicured and new developments. Do you even know where those are? None of these residents have ever stated that you knocked on their door and introduced yourself?
Why? Are you scared of the successful people?
New Developments are nice and there are many very nice homes in Fitchburg. I have been in the rural areas. True there are no boarded up businesses in the rural parts but then again there are very few businesses in the rural part. And the small amount of businesses in these rural parts are on board with my lower taxes for businesses pledge.

A better and safer Fitchburg benefits everyone. The inner city has many more issues but they affect every household within Fitchburg. Insurance is higher for Fitchburg residents due to crime rates in the city being high.

Downtown Fitchburg has the main post office, city hall, the Art museum and many art galleries and small businesses that are owned by rural residents of Fitchburg. They want a better and safer inner city.

If the same councilors are elected then you will receive the same results! If I am elected I will be the best city councilor! This I am sure!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
As with everything in life you have no idea about housing. You can thank Barney Frank for that mess. Barney thought everyone had a right to own a house even if they couldn't afford it. I can't tell you how many potential investment properties we looked at this year that were a mess. When these animals got to the point that they couldn't afford the home they would have their cousins come in with Sawzalls and strip all of the copper, appliances kick holes in the walls and basically take everything right down to the lighting fixtures.
Now you are left with an inhabitable shell that the bank won't lend money on. But in your crazy world you somehow feel because I have a little money it is somehow my responsibility to buy these shit holes and pour my money into them to improve your neighborhood?
Why? So I can rent them and have them looted on my dime? Sorry fat boy it's not going to happen.
This is FALSE!!!! We didn't have a run on people not paying their mortgages until there was an unemployment surge that swept the nation!

You can tell that you are in a secure job because you would have more insight into economics than you display. You are speaking from a narrow view of things.

I built 4 Million dollar homes and these were the buyers second home. They all lost their jobs and lost both of their homes. Very little down on those 4 Million dollar homes! Then they would secure their wealth even when they claimed bankruptcy.

Donald Trump filed for tens of Millions in bankruptcy filings. These filings add up a lot quicker than some poor plastic factory hard working home owner who lost their fanny may house due to the investors who sank all the plastics factories in Leominster in order to claim there losses!!!!!
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is FALSE!!!! We didn't have a run on people not paying their mortgages until there was an unemployment surge that swept the nation!
You can tell that you are in a secure job because you would have more insight into economics than you display. You are speaking from a narrow view of things.
I built 4 Million dollar homes and these were the buyers second home. They all lost their jobs and lost both of their homes. Very little down on those 4 Million dollar homes! Then they would secure their wealth even when they claimed bankruptcy.
Donald Trump filed for tens of Millions in bankruptcy filings. These filings add up a lot quicker than some poor plastic factory hard working home owner who lost their fanny may house due to the investors who sank all the plastics factories in Leominster in order to claim there losses!!!!!
WRONG ! The banks were handing out mortgages as long as the young couple stated they could afford it. The banks were pre-approving loans based on their entire annual income without any expenses.

The mortgage/loan officers turned a cheek when looking at other expenses the couple may have such as car loans, credit cards, utility bills and other debt. The more loans the officers could process the better for themselves in the banking world and salary.

The banks were giving them an equity line of credit BEFORE they even bought the home. So these young couples built that attached 2 car garage with the room above it right away. The equity loan was more than the actual mortgage.

The time was right so many high earning workers used the recession as an excuse and figured it was time to get out of that second vacation home or multi-family headache that they were landlords of.

They could afford it but they didn't want it anymore. So they stopped paying their mortgage. The bank took over and it became a short sale.

The banks actually told the owners that they would forget about the outstanding balances and the owners did not have to pay AND the owners actually RECIEVED checks from the banks for thousands of dollars.

I know I have many co-workers that did it.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Lynch, tell me why I have to work and I cannot quit my job and go on welfare?

Why? Why? Why?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
Lynch, tell me why I have to work and I cannot quit my job and go on welfare?
Why? Why? Why?
Because you need to have a new born to 3 year old in order to collect welfare. And then you have to work community service for 20 hrs a week.

You have no idea!
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you need to have a new born to 3 year old in order to collect welfare. And then you have to work community service for 20 hrs a week.
You have no idea!
It is a joke dumbass, my ole lady was on welfare so I do have an idea and I was raised on welfare in Meadowbrook village.

Don't you know how to read?

I didn't actually want an answer from you, duh !

By the way, there is no community service 20 hrs. a week !
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea!
WTF are you doing up so late? Go to bed.
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you doing up so late? Go to bed.
me and Jtn and Lynchie were giving a manage a tois
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

I was going thru the archives and found a video of a city official trying to get Lynch out of the city hall restroom shortly after he found out that he lost in his Mayoral campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
I was going thru the archives and found a video of a city official trying to get Lynch out of the city hall restroom shortly after he found out that he lost in his Mayoral campaign.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL!

I like it! He has another commercial where he yells calling the guy a sissy boy. LOL

Thanks for the laugh as I am going to replay it. Classic.
We Have the RIGHT to know

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
I like it! He has another commercial where he yells calling the guy a sissy boy. LOL
Thanks for the laugh as I am going to replay it. Classic.
Part of that high cost to run Fitchburg is you Lynch . What do you collect each month in free stuff(money,food stamps WIC.etc)
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

He collects bj mulla from his friend Jtn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home 1 hr Me too 1
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... 20 hr ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference 21 hr Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Sun Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Sun Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Sun Joe Underbridge 3
a holes Sun jtn 10
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Worcester County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••