Salutes, praise for retiring Fitchburg police chief

Nov 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Police Chief Robert DeMoura was honored Thursday night as a dedicated, hardworking chief who was instrumental in cutting the city's crime rate by 18 percent last year.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Where

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Renee wrote:
Heard he's getting 100k to teach st FSU

Where wrote:
Where did you hear that?

Still waiting for that answer!

Still waiting for that answer Renee, it's what you started the thread with, why can't you answer?

Could it be oh maybe you're full of it!?!?
We Have the RIGHT to know

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you. You are an old man. You looked at me across the room. Let me tell you Mr. Marine. You are out of touch with reality. They LIED to us 100% at that meeting to the point that everyone there no longer wants to get involved in the community.
It is a trust issue! You heard all the others! They were lying right to our face! We all spoke out against the lying. One woman even stated that she will drive the decoy cars to the drug houses!
She stated this after I made a request to begin to use these decoys as they state that they are doing which they were not!
The citizens at this meeting are not stupid. It was an insult to our intelligence!
That department has many unresolved issues. They need to begin with honesty, integrity and respect for the community especially those who attended that meeting! Accountability is the key old timer!
Your support alone will not do anything for Fitchburg, you are destroying any chance at a better and safer Fitchburg by being full of shit!
I was there too and was not that far from you looked right at you a lot.
NeedHelp

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Councilor Lynch can you tell me how to run a license plate there is a car that parks in my driveway every weekend and i think it belongs to a neighbor can you tell me how i find out who owns it.
Renee

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Where wrote:
Renee wrote:
Heard he's getting 100k to teach st FSU
Where wrote:
Where did you hear that?
Still waiting for that answer!
Still waiting for that answer Renee, it's what you started the thread with, why can't you answer?
Could it be oh maybe you're full of it!?!?
james t Noonan told mr,he is very knowledgable
Expert

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

NeedHelp wrote:
Councilor Lynch can you tell me how to run a license plate there is a car that parks in my driveway every weekend and i think it belongs to a neighbor can you tell me how i find out who owns it.
To really know and appreciate license plates you have to spend some years in a correctional facility punching them out. Now myself being an expert I would need more details about the plate itself. Is it standard issue?

WARNING! Some may find the following link disturbing and cause you to freak out.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images...
Lynch W54466

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Expert wrote:
<quoted text>To really know and appreciate license plates you have to spend some years in a correctional facility punching them out. Now myself being an expert I would need more details about the plate itself. Is it standard issue?
WARNING! Some may find the following link disturbing and cause you to freak out.
I went through all them plates and none are suspected of stalking . There is one that is odd as it is on the back of a BMW.
Lynch W54466

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

We Have the RIGHT to know wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there too and was not that far from you looked right at you a lot.
Sorry, I am taken !
Lynch W54466

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Firefighter wrote:
Wow so only your opinion matters wow
Everyones opinion matters. But when you have a person telling you that a red rose is actually black it becomes a false opinion.
Not Credible

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

You didn't get anyone to run "them" plates. People with system access have to enter their own codes to do this, leaving an electronic record. No one would risk their job for a felon like you.

The more likely version is that you were hiding in the bushes on someon's driveway writing down license plate numbers. You are a stalker yourself. And a liar.
Expert

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

If you do some research you will find there are different kinds of license plates. I don't like the rich people who show off and buy 'Vanity' plates.

Warning! The following link may not be suited for all viewers and may send some people into a violent rage.

Expert

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Not Credible wrote:
You didn't get anyone to run "them" plates. People with system access have to enter their own codes to do this, leaving an electronic record. No one would risk their job for a felon like you.
The more likely version is that you were hiding in the bushes on someon's driveway writing down license plate numbers. You are a stalker yourself. And a liar.
Look on the bright side. If the computers at the RMV work as good as Obamacare computers this is the report you get.

http://www.ponggame.org/
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

MAYORAL HOPEFUL ARRESTED IN FIGHT

By Paula J. Owen TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF

FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.

Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.

Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”

“Both subjects have been recently observed outside watching my house, with my young daughter, elderly mother and fiancée at home,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.

Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration.

In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.

In that case, Mr. Lynch said, a “few people” had come to his house for a party, there was a fight and “somebody was killed in that fight.”
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
FITCHBURG — Mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch was being held until his dangerousness hearing in Fitchburg District Court today after he was arrested Saturday night for allegedly assaulting an off-duty Fitchburg police officer and a firefighter.
Mr. Lynch, 41, of 48 Cedar St., Unit 2, is charged with threatening to commit a crime — murder; assault and battery on a police officer; assault and battery on ambulance personnel; and disorderly conduct.
Sgt. Siomos said Mr. Lynch continued screaming at him and said,“You cops are all done. I’m going to get all of you.”
“Both subjects have been recently observed outside watching my house, with my young daughter, elderly mother and fiancée at home,” Sgt. Siomos’ report said.
Mr. Lynch’s cellphone allegedly contained several close-up photos of Sgt. Siomos’ family car registration.
In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston. Moreover, he said, he was also incarcerated in 1992 for seven years in connection with a manslaughter case.
In that case, Mr. Lynch said, a “few people” had come to his house for a party, there was a fight and “somebody was killed in that fight.”
You will not stop huh? What is your fucking obsession with me? I see a couple cops on all of your Facebook sites. I will tell you, you need to stop.

I am beginning to think that you do not like the other cops so you are pushing me to bring a civil action suit so they all get fired.

Who is Spyropoulos? Vaillancourt? Boudreau? Cintron? Cordio? Why are these names coming up as common every time I cross reference you stalkers friends list together?

Is this the link? I know there are Legays' coming to the surface as well.

I am getting tired of this constant harassment. You will not stop. Maybe your "Mutual" friends among you all will tell you to stop. I am getting tired of it all.

You are relentless, you have a serious mental health problem. You need to stop harassing me.

I NEVER was outside Siomos's home. This was a 100% LIE and I can prove it. You continue to state this on here, on facebook and in other medias. You need to stop.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

In February, after Mr. Lynch announced his bid for the Fitchburg mayor’s post, he told a reporter he had been convicted of “a few assault and battery on police officer cases over a span of 20 years” when he lived in Boston.

Your own words, Lynch. How many is "a few?"
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

What were you already on probation for when you were sentenced in 1992?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
What were you already on probation for when you were sentenced in 1992?
I am onto you! You will stop your harassing. I see your friends list. You have gone overboard. I will bring you to task!

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Lynch why did you hit Andrew with a golf club??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey Lynch why did you hit Andrew with a golf club??
I hit your mother not Andrew

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I hit your mother not Andrew
Sorry Mom be gone for about 18 years now.

I also new you we a coward that hit women you just said yourself in this post.

Lynch the killer and the coward that hits women I put that on a sign also.
The group

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry Mom be gone for about 18 years now.
I also new you we a coward that hit women you just said yourself in this post.
Lynch the killer and the coward that hits women I put that on a sign also.
And I'll shove the sign in your mouth! Deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE