BioMass accident victim was co-owner - Sentinel & Enterprise

The victim of what may have been an accidental electrocution at Creative BioMass on Kimball Place Saturday was identified as Kevin G. Bell, 52, of Mason, N.H., according to Timothy J. Connolly, spokesman for District Attorney Joseph D. Early Jr. Full Story
huh

Windham, NH

#1 Mar 30, 2010
wow, really? You people over at the sentinel didn't bother to read the telegram? They said that monday morning :)
fitchburg

Windham, NH

#2 Mar 30, 2010
Channel 7 news had it sunday night

Since: Mar 09

Leominster, MA

#3 Mar 30, 2010
This place is effing cursed.
Teacher

Bedford, MA

#4 Mar 30, 2010
This is shocking news.
Gloria

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2010
Come on people.. Lets be real. Were talking about Fitchburg AKA the BURG..And i for mone truley LOVE IT.. better than a dinner mint. You never know who or what comes out after 5.....I lived ther for 27 years,,Fairmont st, Plymonth st, 94-96 Daniles, thats up above the bodaga Carlito...Franklin st Murytel ave, Marshal st, MT Vernin im sure im leaving out a few. In fact i know i am .Theres so much shit that happens there that we never hear about in the NEWS.. give it a break. I would love to be back at home, ripping and running threw those streets..I sure do miss home.
DJB

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Mar 31, 2010
Gloria wrote:
Come on people.. Lets be real. Were talking about Fitchburg AKA the BURG..And i for mone truley LOVE IT.. better than a dinner mint. You never know who or what comes out after 5.....I lived ther for 27 years,,Fairmont st, Plymonth st, 94-96 Daniles, thats up above the bodaga Carlito...Franklin st Murytel ave, Marshal st, MT Vernin im sure im leaving out a few. In fact i know i am .Theres so much **** that happens there that we never hear about in the NEWS.. give it a break. I would love to be back at home, ripping and running threw those streets..I sure do miss home.
You must have had trouble getting your mail since you can't even spell the names of the streets you lived on. But since every one is a slum street we can't expect much.
rolling stone

Windham, NH

#7 Mar 31, 2010
Gloria wrote:
Come on people.. Lets be real. Were talking about Fitchburg AKA the BURG..And i for mone truley LOVE IT.. better than a dinner mint. You never know who or what comes out after 5.....I lived ther for 27 years,,Fairmont st, Plymonth st, 94-96 Daniles, thats up above the bodaga Carlito...Franklin st Murytel ave, Marshal st, MT Vernin im sure im leaving out a few. In fact i know i am .Theres so much **** that happens there that we never hear about in the NEWS.. give it a break. I would love to be back at home, ripping and running threw those streets..I sure do miss home.
Sounds like you're part of the problem
Dave

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Mar 31, 2010
Mike from Leominster wrote:
This place is effing cursed.
Great - move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contact the FBI if you know of conspiracy to ha... (Mar '13) 1 hr Bzingwell Frzgnlo... 73
I am offering $5,000 for the identity of this p... (Feb '13) 2 hr FBI 106
Teke and Sadie 6 hr Joe Spags 4
Storm bad, but it could've been worse 9 hr BillyBob 23
Man hospitalized in Fitchburg stabbing Sat The Insider 3
New Chief of Police Fri Sam Snead 26
Cities, towns savoring fuel savings Jan 28 Tammy 9

Winter Storm Warning for Worcester County was issued at February 01 at 3:49PM EST

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:37 pm PST