BioMass accident victim was co-owner - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

The victim of what may have been an accidental electrocution at Creative BioMass on Kimball Place Saturday was identified as Kevin G. Bell, 52, of Mason, N.H., according to Timothy J. Connolly, spokesman for District Attorney Joseph D. Early Jr.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2010
huh

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

wow, really? You people over at the sentinel didn't bother to read the telegram? They said that monday morning :)
fitchburg

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Channel 7 news had it sunday night

Since: Mar 09

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

This place is effing cursed.
Teacher

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

This is shocking news.
Gloria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Come on people.. Lets be real. Were talking about Fitchburg AKA the BURG..And i for mone truley LOVE IT.. better than a dinner mint. You never know who or what comes out after 5.....I lived ther for 27 years,,Fairmont st, Plymonth st, 94-96 Daniles, thats up above the bodaga Carlito...Franklin st Murytel ave, Marshal st, MT Vernin im sure im leaving out a few. In fact i know i am .Theres so much shit that happens there that we never hear about in the NEWS.. give it a break. I would love to be back at home, ripping and running threw those streets..I sure do miss home.
DJB

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Gloria wrote:
Come on people.. Lets be real. Were talking about Fitchburg AKA the BURG..And i for mone truley LOVE IT.. better than a dinner mint. You never know who or what comes out after 5.....I lived ther for 27 years,,Fairmont st, Plymonth st, 94-96 Daniles, thats up above the bodaga Carlito...Franklin st Murytel ave, Marshal st, MT Vernin im sure im leaving out a few. In fact i know i am .Theres so much **** that happens there that we never hear about in the NEWS.. give it a break. I would love to be back at home, ripping and running threw those streets..I sure do miss home.
You must have had trouble getting your mail since you can't even spell the names of the streets you lived on. But since every one is a slum street we can't expect much.
rolling stone

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Gloria wrote:
Come on people.. Lets be real. Were talking about Fitchburg AKA the BURG..And i for mone truley LOVE IT.. better than a dinner mint. You never know who or what comes out after 5.....I lived ther for 27 years,,Fairmont st, Plymonth st, 94-96 Daniles, thats up above the bodaga Carlito...Franklin st Murytel ave, Marshal st, MT Vernin im sure im leaving out a few. In fact i know i am .Theres so much **** that happens there that we never hear about in the NEWS.. give it a break. I would love to be back at home, ripping and running threw those streets..I sure do miss home.
Sounds like you're part of the problem
Dave

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Mike from Leominster wrote:
This place is effing cursed.
Great - move.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE