Just Facts

United States

#457 Nov 13, 2013
A great example is a recent election where a Republican is voted in as the new mayor for a city in Virginia. So the city council (Democrats) decide to write a law basically stripping the mayor of all of the power normally granted to the mayor.

Democrats answer to anything...if you don't like the results, change the rules.
Factivist

Leominster, MA

#458 Nov 13, 2013
I hate propoganda. I wrote this song but in my vision Bono or Nancy Pelosi would be singing it.

Just Facts

United States

#459 Nov 13, 2013
My goodness...she's hot enough to make a Republican change sides.
Factivist

Leominster, MA

#460 Nov 13, 2013
The title of this topic is sort of misleading. It should be 'ObamaCare sorta almost launched but we have excuses'.

http://news.yahoo.com/healthcare-gov-unlikely...
Factivist

Leominster, MA

#461 Nov 13, 2013
Here is a working link to the ObamaCare website.

Factivist

Leominster, MA

#462 Nov 13, 2013
This is called smart politics. Force people to buy an insurance plan but then make it impossible for them to do it. Then on top of it tell the public if they don't sign up they will have to pay fines.

I do like the new Obamacare dental plan all payed for by the taxpayers that are left.

Factivist

Fitchburg, MA

#463 Nov 13, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
I found it most interesting in the video that the budget that Republicans in The Senate wrote was ignored by the Democrats, obviously because it was put together by the Republicans. The Democrats in The Senate didn't care that they violated their rules for submitting their budget.
Democrats don't care when they violate rules as long as they can control...
WTF are you blabbering about now?

"How come you never address when I catch you lying your ass off??? You just pivot away from the fact that you just lied like a rug?!!?!!?!

""Noone up until now ever said you had to have a "profit-making" company between you and your doctor."

Um, yes, you did, the GOP did and everybody knows this, you just lie about it.

Why don't you ever address when you get caught in these lies!!!???
Factivist

Leominster, MA

#464 Nov 13, 2013
Sorry that my last link from the ObamaCare web site had a 'glitch'. This one is official and should work.

Factivist

Fitchburg, MA

#465 Nov 13, 2013
Or this one, where you cry and whine about a problem Republicans created and the ACA fixes!

Just Facts wrote:
Medicare part D...great prescription coverage until you hit the donut hole, then you have to buy......wait for it..........
Private Insurance dumb ass!


You're a complete f-ing idiot, THE ACA fixes the donut whole problem, the donut hole problem BTW, was a REPUBLICAN POLICY!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you're THAT stupid!
Just Facts

United States

#466 Nov 13, 2013
Factivist wrote:
Or this one, where you cry and whine about a problem Republicans created and the ACA fixes!
Just Facts wrote:
Medicare part D...great prescription coverage until you hit the donut hole, then you have to buy......wait for it..........
Private Insurance dumb ass!
You're a complete f-ing idiot, THE ACA fixes the donut whole problem, the donut hole problem BTW, was a REPUBLICAN POLICY!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, you're THAT stupid!
Oh, you mean that mess called Obamacare...oh OK. That doesn't fix anything. It forces people to buy health insurance from, you know...those big bad profit-making insurance companies.

Dude, You were the one touting Medicare and Medicare Part D as being the best thing since sliced bread...now you are back to ragging on Republicans about the problem I identified with it.

You are like a dryer, constantly on spin cycle.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#467 Nov 13, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
A great example is a recent election where a Republican is voted in as the new mayor for a city in Virginia. So the city council (Democrats) decide to write a law basically stripping the mayor of all of the power normally granted to the mayor.
Democrats answer to anything...if you don't like the results, change the rules.
I'm going to point this out just one more time for you brainslouch!

"Republicans answer to anything...if you don't like the results, change the rules."

"WASHINGTON - A last-minute change means Fairfax County voters who cast provisional ballots may face troubles getting them counted.

Nearly 500 voters cast provisional ballots in the county, many more across Virginia, in Tuesday's election. But the promise from Democratic and Republican parties to make sure their ballots got counted is now no good.

The state Electoral Board decided Friday to change the rules that had been followed in Fairfax County and ban legal representatives from stepping in to help get the ballot counted, unless the voter him or herself is there."

Get it? The election was Tuesday, Republicans controlling the election board, CHANGED THE RULES THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

So, next time you want to post your opinion as factual but without supporting factual evidence, REMEMBER, if you just did it, I'm gonna catch you MEATHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wtop.com/41/3501230/Provisional-ba...

YOUR Republicans just did it in VA f-ing idiot!!

It's the hypocracy stupid!!!!!!
Just Facts

United States

#468 Nov 13, 2013
Hey Reality,

The difference between you and I is that I don't give a rats ass who created a problem, I identify a problem with something no matter who is responsible and I expect them to fix it.

You, on the other hand, will constantly forgive any errors made by Democrats and try to blame Republicans for all the ills in the world.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#469 Nov 13, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean that mess called Obamacare...oh OK. That doesn't fix anything. It forces people to buy health insurance from, you know...those big bad profit-making insurance companies.
Dude, You were the one touting Medicare and Medicare Part D as being the best thing since sliced bread...now you are back to ragging on Republicans about the problem I identified with it.
You are like a dryer, constantly on spin cycle.
"Oh, you mean that mess called Obamacare...oh OK. That doesn't fix anything"

IT only FIXES THE DONUT HOLE YOU WERE CRYING ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, DID YOU FORGET THAT ALREADY TOO!!!!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#470 Nov 13, 2013
Thanks for proving within two hours exaclty how you work

GOTP Nujob cries about a problem

"Just Facts wrote:
Medicare part D...great prescription coverage until you hit the donut hole"

I point out the ACA closes said donut hole

GOTP Nutjob says
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
"That doesn't fix anything
"

Proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are a teabagger, an ignorant faker troll who never takes responsibility for anything he says!!!!!!

I hope we've put to rest this myth that there is ever any chance of having a reasonable discussion with a Teabagger!!!!!!!

Now come copy some of my great words and phrases and use them yourselves cause your too stupid to make your own!!!!!!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#471 Nov 13, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Hey Reality,
The difference between you and I is that I don't give a rats ass who created a problem, I identify a problem with something no matter who is responsible and I expect them to fix it.
You, on the other hand, will constantly forgive any errors made by Democrats and try to blame Republicans for all the ills in the world.
FU you do! What a joke!!

"I identify a problem"

No, here's what you do

You go to Faux Snews and THEY TELL YOU A FABRIVATED PROBLEM.

You come here and try to spread the BS you were given over at your masters realm!

When I point out how wroing it is, you pivot to the next BS "problem".

You're the problem, how about trying to fix yourself!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#472 Nov 13, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Hey Reality,
The difference between you and I is that I don't give a rats ass who created a problem, I identify a problem with something no matter who is responsible and I expect them to fix it.
You, on the other hand, will constantly forgive any errors made by Democrats and try to blame Republicans for all the ills in the world.
According to this logic, you pointed out a problem of the donut hole (which of course, nobody needed you to point out, it's been known for years) and "expect it to be solved",

Why aren't you acknowledging the ACA SOLVED THAT PROBLEM?
Just Facts

United States

#473 Nov 13, 2013
Easy dumb ass...the ACA doesn't fix the problem...the ACA can't even fix its own problems...wow, you are a real heavy hitter in the brains world, huh?

You can now continue whining and crying about everything Republican...bye bye.
Just Facts

United States

#474 Nov 13, 2013
Oh no...what will Obama do? Even the Democrats are turning on him...oh my!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/13/de...

Apparantly the Democrats must have been hearing from all those nice elderly people like my Mom, that did nothing and got cancelled because Obama and those Democrats shoved this nasty law through without any concept of the damage it would do.

Maybe the hundreds of thousands of victims of this atrocious law finally said enough of the bullshit and started making phone calls.

Me thinks Obama has some explaining to do.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#475 Nov 13, 2013
Finally, here's your chance to prove me wrong and back up what you just said with proof!!!!!

Take it if you can meathead {who can't, won't is incapable}

Since you don't care who created the problem...

"The difference between you and I is that I don't give a rats ass who created a problem, I identify a problem with something no matter who is responsible and I expect them to fix it."

Sure how lofty of you!

PROVE IT, prove what you say is true..

Show me 1, that's ONE comment you've posted identifying a problem, that a Republican or republicans created?

Just one, simple and easy,

Do you lie?
"I identify a problem with something no matter who is responsible"

Or are you telling the truth?

Balls in your court to prove you are what you just said you are...Just one!!!!!!!!!!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#476 Nov 13, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Easy dumb ass...the ACA doesn't fix the problem...the ACA can't even fix its own problems...wow, you are a real heavy hitter in the brains world, huh?
You can now continue whining and crying about everything Republican...bye bye.
Yeah I thought so puss, try the bye bye thingy now!
You're such a loser!
Go prove you're not lying!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch Misses Another Monday 11 hr Joel 52
Sam Squailia Announcement 22 hr Joel 12
News A moose is spotted near downtown Leominster Thu Bruno Max 1
Fitchburg seeking Vietnam Veterans to honor them Sep 28 Jill StPierre 7
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 10
News UPDATED: Fitchburg, Leominster residents among ... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 5
News Leominster police: Man punched woman as she hel... Sep 24 Bruno Max 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages