Factivist

Wakefield, MA

#396 Nov 11, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/ money/columnist/rieder/2013/11 /08/obama-cbs-pay-price-for-st onewalling/3474665/
You do realize, the rightwing noise machine ran with the 60 minutes story right down to Darrell Issa saying he would not let confirmations go through until it was resolved, WHEN IT WAS REVEALED AS BOGUS, he still plans to keep those holds!!!!!

When faced with facts that disprove your story, nothing changes, you continue with your bogus story!!

What's the matter, you need a hug!?

You act as if we were all lied into a ground war on false pretenses and it costs us >4000 troop deaths and 1.2 trillion dollars for the lie!!!!!

BTW, Bush NEVR CAME CLEAN AT ALL, NEVER APOLOGIZED to SOLDIERS, Iraqis OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LYING US INTO THAT WAR!!!!

Now you're crying cause Obama didn't apologize quickly enough for you?!!

GFY!!! He shouldn't have apologized at all!!
Factivist

Wakefield, MA

#397 Nov 11, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
I guess Sonny will cry about Republicans back in 2010 comparing Obama to Hitler, but it was completely fine for the Democrats recently to refer to the people in The House of Representatives as terrorists....the normal "double standards".
Obama will continue to go down in flames...
I guess you don't want to discuss those lies you told last week on behalf of your elderly Mother do you?

You'd just like to go back to crying and whining over anything and everything you can think of to whine and cry about when none of it affects you one single bit.

You're the poster boy for crying Wolf Factless, you've been whining incessantly now for 5 years.

Poor boy, maybe sometime after 2020 you can have control of Government, maybe not since you still have Palin running her mouth on your behalf!!!
Factivist

Wakefield, MA

#398 Nov 11, 2013
"President Obama has been an awful president and will go down in the history books as possibly being the worse president this country has ever had..."

yep, keep trying to bury the Bush Presidency!! Best of luck with that!!!!!!!!

Why is it that Bush is a proven liar and already known as the Worst President Ever, and you've barely caught Obama in one little fib concerning 3% of the population???
Factivist

Wakefield, MA

#399 Nov 11, 2013
Some factual history that does not go away cause you say "blame Bush"!

Obama lied, nobody died.

Bush lied and 4486 troops died in Iraq
http://icasualties.org/

Bush lied and 32,226 thousand wounded warriors came home.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-froomkin/ir ...

Bush lied and it cost us 10 years and 2 TRILLION
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/14/us -...

Bush lied and created more than 2 million refugees
"The United Nations estimates that nearly 2.2 million Iraqis have fled the country since 2003"

Bush lied and killed more than 100 thousand Iraq citizens
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Saying "blame Bush" does not change historical facts, sorry, you don't get to begin hostory in January 2009!!!!!

Obama lied, and nobody died!!!!!

Bush lied and the indisputable facts above REMAIN! The fatcs remain even if you say "blame Bush!"

Obama will have a real Library too, not a make believe one!

"
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
W's Library Used To Commemorate His Colossal Failure"
Drudge Report!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.drudge.com/news/172007/ws-library-...

Best of luck making Obama a Colossal Failure!!

Your last President already has that tag too!!!!
Factivist

Wakefield, MA

#400 Nov 11, 2013
Why is it that every fabricated scandal in the last 5 years has to supercede Watergate or another GOP factual scandal!?!?!

Cause you all need to Bury your REAL Republican scandals in fabricated ones that's why!!

"On his Fox News show yesterday, Howard Kurtz sat down with Bob Woodward and raised a question.“Some of the president’s detractors compare every scandal to Watergate, with which you are famously associated,” Kurtz said.“And so Benghazi is worse than Watergate. IRS was worse than Watergate. Bill Kristol said the other day that Obamacare is worse than Watergate in its impact on the country. What do you make of those comparisons?”



Woodward, who’s had some unfortunate missteps this year, didn’t fully answer. Bill Kristol actually said the other day that Obamacare is worse than Watergate?



As it turns out, yes, he really said that.


Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich this week compared the Affordable Care Act to the Watergate Scandal, but Kristol believes the healthcare law is far worse.“Obamacare, honestly, will do more damage to the country than Watergate ever could’ve done,” he said.

“Watergate was stupid, petty, partisan politics and [President Richard] Nixon did misuse the Oval Office and then did lie to the country about it, probably.”

Remember, as far as the Beltway is concerned, Bill Kristol is an establishment figure in good standing. He also thinks Nixon “probably” lied about the criminal conspiracy that forced the disgraced president out of the Oval Office.

But it’s the comparison to the Affordable Care Act that’s uniquely incomprehensible.“Obamacare” critics are on safe ground complaining about a dysfunctional website, but to suggest that the law itself – a Republican-friendly reform system, which focuses on private insurers, cost-saving measures, and deficit reduction – is worse than the constitutional crisis posed by the Nixon White House becoming a criminal enterprise is plainly silly , even for contemporary Republicans.

NOTHING IS TOO SILLY FOR THEM TO TRY!!!

That said, I suppose it’s time to update a post from last year. Republicans are on record arguing:

* Benghazi is “worse than Watergate.”[Update: this argument comes up quite a bit.]

* The IRS story carries “echoes of Watergate.”

* National security leaks are “worse than Watergate.”

* A job offer for former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) might be “Obama’s Watergate.”

*“Fast and Furious” might be “Obama’s Watergate.”

* Solyndra “makes Watergate look like child’s play.”

* The White House’s relationship with Media Matters might be “Obama’s Watergate.”

* NSA surveillance is one of “Obamas Watergates.”

* The James Rosen controverys is “becoming Watergate.”

In May, Peggy Noonan was so overwhelmed by her contempt for the president, she wrote in her column,“We are in the midst of the worst Washington scandal since Watergate,” and then neglected to mention which perceived “scandal” she was even referring to.

If you’re thinking this overheated nonsense is hard to take seriously, you’re not the only one.
Factivist

Leominster, MA

#401 Nov 11, 2013
I miss the good ol' days of lower taxes and gas was $1.89 a gallon. I could put some money in a savings account and send my kids to college. Heck I even had spare money to take the wife out to dinner once in awhile. This was called the Bush years. Now look at the mess we are in.
Civil Servant Supporter

Cambridge, MA

#402 Nov 11, 2013
Hey Sonny, are the rumors about your daddy true? It's all over town.
Factivist

Leominster, MA

#403 Nov 11, 2013
I only like honest trust worthy Democrats.

Just Facts

United States

#404 Nov 11, 2013
Wow!!! I copied a story from The Internet proving that Obama continues to lie and be a dumb ass, and Factivist or Reality or whomever you're calling yourself this time around goes into a tailspin.

The facts remain that all of these things that YOU maintain are conspiracies will hopefully prove themselves out and maybe, just maybe, we'll get lucky and Obama will be impeached. Obama has OBVIOUSLY had the protection of the mass media up until now, but even those that used to give him a free ride, no matter what he did cannot overlook this mess, without looking like complete idiots themselves.

BTW butthole, I explained once agin that my mother WAS NEGATIVELY IMPACTED by the Obamacare law, and it should have had no impact on her. She had a great plan from Blue Cross/Blue Shield and the new law should have left that alone as Obama promised. You countered with her being retired and should be on Medicare...she is on Medicare you dumb ass...this is a plan that was a benefit left from when my Dad died...she should be allowed to handle her own health care and how its paid for and not have someone like Obama insisting it should be handled another way so he can give bennies to his Obama babies.

Maybe we shouldn't be applying "Affirmative Action" to the office of The President of the United States. My guess is that office deserves to actually have someone that has the skills for the job.
Factivist

Wakefield, MA

#405 Nov 11, 2013
Right, It's Watergate, It's Obama's Katrina, It's Obama's Iran/Contra, OK, that's going way too far!!!!!

"It matters that parts of “Obamacare” have stumbled, but to appreciate the fuller context, it’s worth appreciating that Social Security, Medicare, and even Massachusetts’ health care reforms in 2006 all struggled out of the gate.



But perhaps no point of comparison is more salient than the one to Medicare Part D. If the Affordable Care Act is one of President Obama’s domestic-legacy accomplishments, Part D is near the very top of the same list for George W. Bush.



And when the Part D policy first went into effect, it was a disaster. As Ezra Klein recently explained,“Computer systems didn’t communicate with one another. Seniors were confused. Some of the poorest and sickest enrollees … weren’t able to get their drugs.” By 2006, Bush was so embarrassed by his fiasco, he left the policy breakthrough out of his State of the Union address.



At the time, congressional Republicans went out of their way to overlook the Bush/Cheney troubles, making excuses, pleading for patience, and doing their very best to defend the disaster – in stark contrast to now. Jon Perr goes a step further, reminding us of this gem from 2004.


The Bush administration illegally withheld data from Congress on the cost of the new Medicare law, and as a penalty, the former head of the Medicare agency, Thomas A. Scully, should repay seven months of his salary to the government, federal investigators said Tuesday.



The investigators, from the Government Accountability Office, said Mr. Scully had threatened to fire the chief Medicare actuary, in violation of an explicit provision of federal appropriations law.

For those who don’t recall the controversy, the Bush/Cheney administration provided Congress with a price tag for the Medicare Part D legislation. The White House deliberately hid the actual costs from Congress, and threatened to fire officials within the administration who told lawmakers the truth.



It was corruption on a fairly brazen level, even by Republican standards. The Bush/Cheney team covered up the truth, on purpose, so Congress wouldn’t know the actual cost of one of Bush’s top legislative priorities. Making matters slightly worse, the non-partisan GAO also discovered that the Bush/Cheney administration misused tax dollars on “covert propaganda” to get the American public to like the policy.



In other words, Bush’s signature domestic-policy accomplishment was approved after the Republican White House deliberately withheld the truth from their own allies in Congress, then the Bush White House misused public funds for promotion, then the Bush White House failed to roll out the policy properly.



All the while, congressional Republicans said nothing – no calls for anyone’s resignation, no votes on repealing the law, no demands for apologies or ritual humiliations. Democrats, meanwhile, never made any effort to sabotage the law, and even helped implement it after the 2006 midterm wave that swept them into the congressional majority.



Keep this in mind as the anti-Obamacare apoplexy continues to unfold."

Keep telling us all how incensed you are that there are problems with the rollout!!!!!
Factivist

Wakefield, MA

#406 Nov 11, 2013
let's NOT FORGET how the GOP responded when Medicare Part D bombed...

"In one especially jarring example, Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas), in high dudgeon last week, said during systemic Medicare Part D breakdowns,“This is a huge undertaking and there are going to be glitches.”



And with the House Ways & Means Committee holding its own hearing today, American Bridge, a progressive super PAC, pulled together some quotes from Republican committee members during the Medicare Part D problems to highlight the same problem:


Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas):“I think it needs to be understood that in a major reform, an improvement of a program like this, there are bound to be glitches.”



Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.):“Kinks” in Part D got “worked out.”



Rep. Sam Johnson (R-Texas) to CMS official:“You guys have done a super job.”



Fmr. Rep. Nancy Johnson (R-Conn.):“This is a major change in the Medicare program and it is not surprising that there have been implementation pitfalls along the way.”

Also at the time, Mark McClellan, the CMS administrator under Bush/Cheney, told lawmakers,“Establishing a standard of absolute perfection for this transition, when dealing with over 6 million dual eligible individuals, is clearly untenable…. A change this big in this short a period of time is bound to have some problems.”



Republicans, at the time, found all of this quite reasonable.



Here’s a two-prong test for GOP lawmakers raising a fuss now:(1) Were you in Congress during the Medicare Part D rollout?(2) Did you complain bitterly, question the administration’s competence, condemn the law, refuse to help fix the system, and call for officials’ resignations?

Hypocrits, every one of you. No, the Dems are not the same, nobody called for Impeachment cause the Bush policy had so much trouble did we?!
Just Facts

United States

#407 Nov 11, 2013
Did someone say something? No? I thought so...
Just Facts

United States

#408 Nov 11, 2013
BTW dude,

you really should consider raising the bar a bit...I realize you are probably one of those people that beleive "C" level results are good enough, but Obamacare makes a "C" look like perfection.

How bout we shoot for spending millions and millions of our tax money on something that will actually work? I know thats probably a foreign concept to you, but lets try.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#409 Nov 11, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Wow!!! I copied a story from The Internet proving that Obama continues to lie and be a dumb ass, and Factivist or Reality or whomever you're calling yourself this time around goes into a tailspin.
The facts remain that all of these things that YOU maintain are conspiracies will hopefully prove themselves out and maybe, just maybe, we'll get lucky and Obama will be impeached. Obama has OBVIOUSLY had the protection of the mass media up until now, but even those that used to give him a free ride, no matter what he did cannot overlook this mess, without looking like complete idiots themselves.
BTW butthole, I explained once agin that my mother WAS NEGATIVELY IMPACTED by the Obamacare law, and it should have had no impact on her. She had a great plan from Blue Cross/Blue Shield and the new law should have left that alone as Obama promised. You countered with her being retired and should be on Medicare...she is on Medicare you dumb ass...this is a plan that was a benefit left from when my Dad died...she should be allowed to handle her own health care and how its paid for and not have someone like Obama insisting it should be handled another way so he can give bennies to his Obama babies.
Maybe we shouldn't be applying "Affirmative Action" to the office of The President of the United States. My guess is that office deserves to actually have someone that has the skills for the job.
Like someone white? Your true "colors" ("extreme" white) are showing,(again).

You just can't impeach somebody for being black. As much as you right wing extremists want it, it just isn't going to happen.

If someone jammed some Kaopectate up your azz, would your diarrhea of the mouth eventually stop?
Just Facts

United States

#410 Nov 12, 2013
I figured throwing that in there would bring out some dumb ass trying to insist that anyone that disagrees with what Obama has done is automatically anti-black...I'm about as unbiased as anyone regarding the ethnicity of a person, but Obama has been the poster child for "affirmative action".

If you look past the fact that he's Black and look at his record, it is pretty dismal.

As far as the Kaopectate...it obviously doesn't work because you're still talking.
Factivist

Fitchburg, MA

#411 Nov 12, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
I figured throwing that in there would bring out some dumb ass trying to insist that anyone that disagrees with what Obama has done is automatically anti-black...I'm about as unbiased as anyone regarding the ethnicity of a person, but Obama has been the poster child for "affirmative action".
If you look past the fact that he's Black and look at his record, it is pretty dismal.
As far as the Kaopectate...it obviously doesn't work because you're still talking.
We'll save the long list of "his record" for later, there's a lot, not much you like perhaps, that's too bad! Try winning an election and then you too can have accomplishments, maybe!

You won't beb winning any elections soon however since you think the blind bubble of hatred and obstruction is working for you.

Now, gather up some more extremist and send them down to Iowa mmmmk!?!?
Factivist

Fitchburg, MA

#412 Nov 12, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
I figured throwing that in there would bring out some dumb ass trying to insist that anyone that disagrees with what Obama has done is automatically anti-black...I'm about as unbiased as anyone regarding the ethnicity of a person, but Obama has been the poster child for "affirmative action".
If you look past the fact that he's Black and look at his record, it is pretty dismal.
As far as the Kaopectate...it obviously doesn't work because you're still talking.
As I've just shown, the ACA is working as well as Medicare Part D at this point!

But did you all cry so much when it was failing initially? No, you didn't, in fact, the same people are saying the opposite of what they said then...It's the Hypocracy stupid!!!!!

We all know the reality doesn't exist since you brain can't go back that far, mainly cause going that far back shows you as hypocrits so, it never happened!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#413 Nov 12, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
I figured throwing that in there would bring out some dumb ass trying to insist that anyone that disagrees with what Obama has done is automatically anti-black...I'm about as unbiased as anyone regarding the ethnicity of a person, but Obama has been the poster child for "affirmative action".
If you look past the fact that he's Black and look at his record, it is pretty dismal.
As far as the Kaopectate...it obviously doesn't work because you're still talking.
It is obvious to everyone that you do not like Obama because he is black. And YES, this is the main reason why MOST republicans do not like him. They want him to fail. As much as you think you are not prejudice you really are racist.

You are the typeof racist that will say, "I dated a black woman, or my friend is black... ect"

You are full of shit!
The truth

Leominster, MA

#414 Nov 12, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious to everyone that you do not like Obama because he is black. And YES, this is the main reason why MOST republicans do not like him. They want him to fail. As much as you think you are not prejudice you really are racist.
You are the typeof racist that will say, "I dated a black woman, or my friend is black... ect"
You are full of shit!
There you go again making it about race. Listen Rosa Parks it's 2013 not 1955. It has nothing to do about race it's about results.

People like you are so hung up on the past you can never look to the future. How many times are you going to try and put the Obama admistrations failures on people being racist?

You and your idiot counterpart always freak out when the current problems are exposed and try to blame it on some stupid reason like it's Nixon or Bushs' fault.


Factivist

Waltham, MA

#415 Nov 12, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again making it about race. Listen Rosa Parks it's 2013 not 1955. It has nothing to do about race it's about results.
People like you are so hung up on the past you can never look to the future. How many times are you going to try and put the Obama admistrations failures on people being racist?
You and your idiot counterpart always freak out when the current problems are exposed and try to blame it on some stupid reason like it's Nixon or Bushs' fault.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F7xFrJxdIBgXX
No, he's right about this one! The "mounting failures" are mostly fabricated scndals that have no basis in reality. The website doesn't work, well blow your top off and claim it's the worst thing to happen to the country in 200 years!!!!!!

It't pure BS! The GOP are running on BS alone! They do not care about policy one bit, they do not care about harm THEY cause by using tactics of Sabotage, Hostage taking and claiming avrything that happens in the world is one man's fault.

Anyone points out we were all faced with the same thing in the Bush administration and suddenly, the past disapears, poof, it never happened.

You hate this President, there are really no other reasons, when you have to start a sentance saying "this isn't racist", then compare anything to slavery, well, it IS pure racist and dogwhistle tactics for a blind group of disconnected followers who are creating their own reality inside a bubble.

You'll see, this President has done just fine especially in the face of nihilist burn it all down opposition.

You've spent 5 years now, the first 2 claiming he isn't an American! You still have those beliefs!

The next 2 trying to make him a one term president, nope!

Now you all live for the failure of his signature accomplishment, sabotaging every effort to make it work and claiming you GAS about people being affected by it, what utter BS!!!

Did the GOP ever introduce even one bill that makes a correction to the law, no, just voted 46 times to repeal it. First it was repeal and replace, you now dropped the replace part cause you don't GAS about the problem, only making a President look bad.

The policy which is mostly, REPUBLICAN policy!
No suh, you say with cold dark eyes.

At the same time, you're taking away benefits for Military and everyone else, you don;t want to talk about that though.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/07/13...

You don't GAS about them, you don't GAS about people without healthcare insurance and you don't GAS about Governing, just power.

He's right about one more thing, everybody knows it!!!!! You can't see out of your bubble house but we can all see in!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open letter to Sentinel and Enterprise 2 hr TBS Customer Service 37
News Headwall Sets Up Shop in Boston, Plans to Hire 8 hr Fat Roberta 2
Hometown Hero Banners Fri Captain Crunch 4
discussing fitchburg now enabling people who th... Fri Gauge 14
Lynch May Run Again Thu Reality Lover 19
I am told that Marcus DiNatale is running his m... Thu LynchSlayer 27
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Feb 21 Nick 392

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages