Reality

Gardner, MA

#206 Oct 24, 2013
"use that as an excuse to allow Obama and The Democrats to destroy our country from the inside out"

yeah, that's what's happening!

yet, taking 24 Billion from the economy deliberately and without any realistic purpose, isn't destroying the country?

It's the clan that "wants to burn it all down" that's destroying something.

Exactly how is "burning it down" NOT destroying it??
Just Facts

United States

#207 Oct 24, 2013
Oh please...don't you ever get tired of your rhetoric and nonsense! If you want to blame someone for supposedly "taking 24 billion away from the economy", first of all, prove it, secondly, you can blame mr. "I won't negotiate" and his henchman Harry Reid.

The issue was that Obama, once again, mandated that the limit for borrowing money be increased. The Republicans in The House of Representatives were trying to negotiate some concessions for once again reducing our process of spending more money than we take in...Obama was unwilling to negotiate. So our government was again in a stalemate...if you think it won't happen again, you are wrong of course...it will happen again, because the Republicans were hired by the American people to curb the ridiculous spending and stop the Democrats from spending money like it falls out of the sky. We are still spending more than we take in, so the debt limit increase subject will come up again. Obama gas proven he cares nothing about being a leader with our government financial situations.

I find it interesting that you are not bitching about our "out of control" spending. Instead, you bitch about sequester. How easily you forget that the sequester was an agreement that Obama signed in order to get Republicans to agree to the last debt limit increase. So Obama got his increase and didn't care about working on curbing spending...he never has. So sequester was appropriate in order to reduce spending...now that sequester has reduced our level of deficit, you try to give the credit to Obama and the Democrats...that is a joke of course. The reduction in deficit spending is a result of Republicans forcing Obama to accept responsibility in order to raise the debt ceiling.

The Republicans tried to do it this time and involve Obamacare, but it obviously didn't work...it is good that they at least tried because we will find Obamacare to be an expensive mess.

You will find some reason or excuse for it, but it has started off as a mess, and won't get any better. Obamacare wasn't well thought out and something that Democrats in Congress along with Obama should have never done...it is already costing us millions for websites that don't work, employers scaling back employees hours, and a host of other problems that will rise as the law is implemented...you can make excuses, but the facts remain.
Just Facts

United States

#208 Oct 24, 2013
A representative from contractor Optum/QSSI blamed in part a "late decision" to require customers to register before browsing for insurance, which could have helped overwhelm the registration system.

"This may have driven higher simultaneous usage of the registration system that wouldn't have otherwise occurred if consumers could window-shop anonymously," said Andy Slavitt, representing QSSI's parent company.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/cr...

What a shock!!! The software companies stating that the website could have worked better IF people would have been allowed to just browse for insurance instead of requiring that they register.

There is a simple explanation for the requirement that people register BEFORE doing anything. Obama's cronies know they can use the registrations to artificially inflate the numbers. These inflated numbers are then used politically to supposedly prove that the system is working. It is a bullshit strategy that will eventually play itself out, but may inappropriately make people believe something that isn't true. I will admit Obama is a pro at knowing that the American public has a short term memory, and this allows him to get away with all kinds of shit.
Reality

Gardner, MA

#209 Oct 24, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Oh please...don't you ever get tired of your rhetoric and nonsense! If you want to blame someone for supposedly "taking 24 billion away from the economy", first of all, prove it, secondly, you can blame mr. "I won't negotiate" and his henchman Harry Reid.
The issue was that Obama, once again, mandated that the limit for borrowing money be increased. The Republicans in The House of Representatives were trying to negotiate some concessions for once again reducing our process of spending more money than we take in...Obama was unwilling to negotiate. So our government was again in a stalemate...if you think it won't happen again, you are wrong of course...it will happen again, because the Republicans were hired by the American people to curb the ridiculous spending and stop the Democrats from spending money like it falls out of the sky. We are still spending more than we take in, so the debt limit increase subject will come up again. Obama gas proven he cares nothing about being a leader with our government financial situations.
I find it interesting that you are not bitching about our "out of control" spending. Instead, you bitch about sequester. How easily you forget that the sequester was an agreement that Obama signed in order to get Republicans to agree to the last debt limit increase. So Obama got his increase and didn't care about working on curbing spending...he never has. So sequester was appropriate in order to reduce spending...now that sequester has reduced our level of deficit, you try to give the credit to Obama and the Democrats...that is a joke of course. The reduction in deficit spending is a result of Republicans forcing Obama to accept responsibility in order to raise the debt ceiling.
The Republicans tried to do it this time and involve Obamacare, but it obviously didn't work...it is good that they at least tried because we will find Obamacare to be an expensive mess.
You will find some reason or excuse for it, but it has started off as a mess, and won't get any better. Obamacare wasn't well thought out and something that Democrats in Congress along with Obama should have never done...it is already costing us millions for websites that don't work, employers scaling back employees hours, and a host of other problems that will rise as the law is implemented...you can make excuses, but the facts remain.
Does it ever matter to you that you start off your BS f-ing stories with blatant LIES?!!?! DOES IT?!!?!!?!?!

"The issue was that Obama, once again, mandated that the limit for borrowing money be increased"

Ahhem, NO, THAT'S A F-ING LIE asshole, on a popsicle stick, you think we're all supposed to believe this trite and obvious BS?!!!?!!?

The debt limit is what's needed to pay for bills ALREADY INCURRED by Congress!!

F-ing point one!

Point 2,

Every President since Ronald Reagan has done this, SEVERAL TIMES BUT S~O~M~E~H~O~W we're NOW supposed to believe Obama mandated this????

You're a f-ing circus clown with nothing but a bag of rotten apples for tools!!!!!

F-ING IDIOT THINKS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BELIEVE THIS BS!!!
Reality

Gardner, MA

#210 Oct 24, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
A representative from contractor Optum/QSSI blamed in part a "late decision" to require customers to register before browsing for insurance, which could have helped overwhelm the registration system.
"This may have driven higher simultaneous usage of the registration system that wouldn't have otherwise occurred if consumers could window-shop anonymously," said Andy Slavitt, representing QSSI's parent company.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/cr...
What a shock!!! The software companies stating that the website could have worked better IF people would have been allowed to just browse for insurance instead of.
Crocodile tears Factless, there is no conspiracy Faux Snewsbot Teabagger simpleton, that's your delusional bubble talking!

There's nothing wrong with Congressional oversight of course BUT...

"that’s not quite what Republicans have in mind today. Alec MacGillis had a good piece on this the other day.

Generally, holding a hearing demanding to know why a new program isn’t functioning better implies that … you want it to function. Until now, Republicans have managed to oppose Obamacare totally, to undermine its implementation left and right while casting symbolic votes for repeal and, just recently, engaging in an immensely costly charade to press for the “defunding” of the law.

But now that the law is actually going into effect, seizing on its deficiencies takes on a different aspect: It means, at some basic level, accepting the goals of the law as worth achieving

But the trouble is, Republicans are crying what Matt Miller aptly described as “crocodile tears.”

To listen to Republican laments about Healthcare.gov ’s terrible launch, you’d think the GOP was deeply concerned that people who need affordable health insurance are being denied this essential protection thanks to the administration’s incompetence.

But of course nothing could be further from the truth. What conservative officials, pundits and advocates are screaming is closer to the following: How dare you totally screw up something that we think shouldn’t exist!

The Republican majority is complaining about the functionality of a website that they’d just as soon destroy. They’re furious Americans are struggling to sign up for benefits that Republicans don’t want them to have. They’re demanding better performance of a system they’ve spent years deliberately trying to sabotage, and have no intention of trying to help fix.

The hearing will give the appearance of a committee that wants to see improvements, except those responsible for calling the hearing – the one who’ll complain the loudest – don’t want improvements at all. Their stated preference would be that the website that doesn’t work as it should to stay that way indefinitely.

And so what is, exactly, the point of the exercise? Part of this is simply an excuse to grandstand. Republicans took a beating when they shut down the government, and so they’ll take advantage of the opportunity today to release some frustration and go on the offensive by shouting at Obama administration officials for a few hours. I’m sure it’ll be quite cathartic.

The other part is to advance the GOP’s public-relations goals. A hearing like this produces media coverage that questions the administration’s competence, while possibly even discouraging consumers from signing up for coverage – which is the Republicans’ ultimate goal anyway.

To see the hearings’ theatrics as a sincere exercise related to substance and oversight is to overlook every relevant detail. If Republican policymakers want to talk about playing a constructive role in improving the system, making federal law more effective, and easing the process through which Americans get coverage, there’s ample room for that conversation.

But since they don’t want any of those things, today’s discussion is less of a hearing and more of a joke.

Just like Factless here, a joke!
Reality

Gardner, MA

#211 Oct 24, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
A representative from contractor Optum/QSSI blamed in part a "late decision" to require customers to register before browsing for insurance, which could have helped overwhelm the registration system.
"This may have driven higher simultaneous usage of the registration system that wouldn't have otherwise occurred if consumers could window-shop anonymously," said Andy Slavitt, representing QSSI's parent company.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/cr...
What a shock!!! The software companies stating that the website could have worked better IF people would have been allowed to just browse for insurance instead of requiring that they register.
There is a simple explanation for the requirement that people register BEFORE doing anything. Obama's cronies know they can use the registrations to artificially inflate the numbers. These inflated numbers are then used politically to supposedly prove that the system is working. It is a bullshit strategy that will eventually play itself out, but may inappropriately make people believe something that isn't true. I will admit Obama is a pro at knowing that the American public has a short term memory, and this allows him to get away with all kinds of shit.
Are you ever going to drop the Faux Snewsbot echo chamber thoughtless and factless re-publishing of bubble BS?!?!!?!

If people wanted to be fooled and actually not know what's going on, they could go there themselves and read that BS!!

You're a joke!

Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox News
Fox NewsFox NewsFox NewsFox News
Reality

Gardner, MA

#212 Oct 24, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
A representative from contractor Optum/QSSI blamed in part a "late decision" to require customers to.
Crocodile tears Factless and brainless, there are no conspiracies here jughead, only in your delusional bubblebot land do they exist! TEABAGGER!
There's nothing wrong wioth oversight but...

"that’s not quite what Republicans have in mind today. Alec MacGillis had a good piece on this the other day.

Generally, holding a hearing demanding to know why a new program isn’t functioning better implies that … you want it to function. Until now, Republicans have managed to oppose Obamacare totally, to undermine its implementation left and right while casting symbolic votes for repeal and, just recently, engaging in an immensely costly charade to press for the “defunding” of the law.

But now that the law is actually going into effect, seizing on its deficiencies takes on a different aspect: It means, at some basic level, accepting the goals of the law as worth achieving

But the trouble is, Republicans are crying what Matt Miller aptly described as “crocodile tears.”

To listen to Republican laments about Healthcare.gov ’s terrible launch, you’d think the GOP was deeply concerned that people who need affordable health insurance are being denied this essential protection thanks to the administration’s incompetence.

But of course nothing could be further from the truth. What conservative officials, pundits and advocates are screaming is closer to the following: How dare you totally screw up something that we think shouldn’t exist!

The Republican majority is complaining about the functionality of a website that they’d just as soon destroy. They’re furious Americans are struggling to sign up for benefits that Republicans don’t want them to have. They’re demanding better performance of a system they’ve spent years deliberately trying to sabotage, and have no intention of trying to help fix.

The hearing will give the appearance of a committee that wants to see improvements, except those responsible for calling the hearing – the one who’ll complain the loudest – don’t want improvements at all. Their stated preference would be that the website that doesn’t work as it should to stay that way indefinitely.

And so what is, exactly, the point of the exercise? Part of this is simply an excuse to grandstand. Republicans took a beating when they shut down the government, and so they’ll take advantage of the opportunity today to release some frustration and go on the offensive by shouting at Obama administration officials for a few hours. I’m sure it’ll be quite cathartic.

The other part is to advance the GOP’s public-relations goals. A hearing like this produces media coverage that questions the administration’s competence, while possibly even discouraging consumers from signing up for coverage – which is the Republicans’ ultimate goal anyway.

To see the hearings’ theatrics as a sincere exercise related to substance and oversight is to overlook every relevant detail. If Republican policymakers want to talk about playing a constructive role in improving the system, making federal law more effective, and easing the process through which Americans get coverage, there’s ample room for that conversation.

But since they don’t want any of those things, today’s discussion is less of a hearing and more of a joke.

A joke, just like factless Faux Snewsbot Teabagger and outright LIAR in chief!!
Reality

Gardner, MA

#213 Oct 24, 2013
Yoho AND Factless, clueless together forever!!!

Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) caused a bit of a stir a few weeks ago when he argued that if Congress instigated a sovereign debt crisis on purpose, it “would bring stability to the world markets.” Shortly thereafter, he told Jake Tapper that the U.S. has routinely pierced the debt ceiling without incident – apparently unaware of the “extraordinary measures” adopted by the Treasury Department to prevent a catastrophe.

Yoho has since had plenty of time to familiarize himself with the basics, but as he demonstrated at a town-hall meeting earlier this week in his Florida district, the congressman just doesn’t want to.

He said that raising the debt ceiling won’t help the US economy improve.

“If raising the debt ceiling was the answer, we wouldn’t have this discussion because we’ve raised it 14 times since 2001,” Yoho said,“and all we’ve done is gain more debt and more interest on our debt.”

SOMETHING Factless sure doesn't want to hear, the last REPUBLICAN President raised it several times!!!!!! But in his delusional mind, Obama mandated it!!!!!!

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s draw an important distinction between ignorance and willful ignorance. It’s unrealistic to think every member of Congress can keep up with the relevant policy details of every issue; there’s just too much to cover.

But when lawmakers are tackling an important issue, and they choose to remain ignorant of the basics, it’s probably time for them to reconsider whether a career in public service was the right call.

Or maybe they should just stop posting their garbage talking points!?!!?!!?!!

In this case, Yoho thinks debt-ceiling increases don’t improve the economy. But he’s still confused – no one argues that the economy gets better if the nation pays its bill; the argument is that failing to pay our bills would cause economic catastrophe. It’s really not that complicated.

Does Yoho or Factless not have an aide or a friend who can take him aside and explain this?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#214 Oct 24, 2013
Reality is getting his jimmies rustled up in here
Just Facts

United States

#215 Oct 24, 2013
So, as usual, you continue to say that it is OK for us to spend money we don't have just because its been done in the past....very progressive and proactive thinking of you. Any attempt by any Republican to reign in spending is to be ignored as well as anything that Obama does to make things worse.

One of the main reasons that we cannot get our deficit spending in check is because Obama refuses to negotiate...pretty simple concept, so I say he is mandating that the debt ceiling continue to be raised. He certainly does NOTHING to try to reduce it, unless he's forced to do something by the Republicans of course.

You're a broken record that just keeps repeating the same excuses so Obama and his Senate Democrats can continue to be reckless.

I sure hope you don't work for a company in a group like engineering and development. If so, the company is probably going backwards.

Noone in their right mind would think the wasteful spending in Washington should continue as it is...doesn't matter where the information comes from if its true.

The nature of your posts are very telling about you. The only posts with your own thoughts, and not the comments or statements of others, are posts that attack the person you are posting against...other then that, every other post of yours is a copying of someone else's statements or ideas...you obviously lack the ability in posting your own ideas...very sad.
Reality

Leominster, MA

#216 Oct 24, 2013
Sometimes I go on these pointess rants about clown cars and rabbit holes. Why even bother reading more than a sentance or two of my idiotic rambling??????hahahahahahahaha hahahaha
Reality

Gardner, MA

#217 Oct 24, 2013
Republican Hypocracy on display!!

"If you’ve spent any time this morning watching the farcical House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing on healthcare.gov , you may have noticed Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) becoming quite animated during the proceedings. It’s worth contrasting his antics this morning with his approach at a similar point six years ago.

Today, Barton was lashing out wildly, accusing contractors of violating the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), getting confused about what “source code” is, and making false claims about personal health information submitted through the health care website. Rep. Frank Pallone (D-N.J.) grew so frustrated with Barton’s nonsense that he eventually broke decorum, interrupted Barton, and condemned the hearing as a “monkey court.”

But what about what the congressman was up to after the last major expansion of public health benefits.


[A] look back at President Bush’s Medicare Part D expansion shows Republicans –including some of the very same committee members holding today’s hearing – defending the need to give new health care programs enough time to succeed. For example, as then-Chairman Joe Barton (R-TX) said,“This is a huge undertaking and there are going to be glitches.”

Then, Barton said,“This is a huge undertaking and there are going to be glitches.” Now, when others use those exact same words, Barton condemns the argument as a ridiculous cop-out.

It may be tempting to think the hypocrisy runs both ways on this, but it really doesn’t. In early 2007, Democrats, who opposed and voted against the Bush/Cheney policy, could have taken steps to undermine Part D, but they did the opposite – it was the law of the land and Democratic lawmakers helped implement it.

We just didn’t see Dems throwing these kinds of tantrums at the time, calling on Bush cabinet officials to resign, accusing contractors of crimes, and trying to score cheap points.

As for Barton, who’s perhaps best known for apologizing to BP after its oil spill crisis in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010, I’ll look forward to his explanation as to why Congress and the nation needed to be patient with Part D breakdowns six years ago, but should be impatient now.
Just Facts

United States

#218 Oct 24, 2013
"But when lawmakers are tackling an important issue, and they choose to remain ignorant of the basics, it’s probably time for them to reconsider whether a career in public service was the right call."

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........I wonder if Reality should be applying that to Democrats?

http://blog.heritage.org/2010/03/10/video-of-...

Its real easy to take a statement from a politician and use it to slander someone else by implication, but these were Pelosi's actual words when asked about the ACA...
Reality

Gardner, MA

#219 Oct 24, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
So, as usual, you continue to say that it is OK for us to spend money we don't have just because its been done in the past....very progressive and proactive thinking of you. Any attempt by any Republican to reign in spending is to be ignored as well as anything that Obama does to make things worse.
One of the main reasons that we cannot get our deficit spending in check is because Obama refuses to negotiate...pretty simple concept, so I say he is mandating that the debt ceiling continue to be raised. He certainly does NOTHING to try to reduce it, unless he's forced to do something by the Republicans of course.
You're a broken record that just keeps repeating the same excuses so Obama and his Senate Democrats can continue to be reckless.
I sure hope you don't work for a company in a group like engineering and development. If so, the company is probably going backwards.
Noone in their right mind would think the wasteful spending in Washington should continue as it is...doesn't matter where the information comes from if its true.
The nature of your posts are very telling about you. The only posts with your own thoughts, and not the comments or statements of others, are posts that attack the person you are posting against...other then that, every other post of yours is a copying of someone else's statements or ideas...you obviously lack the ability in posting your own ideas...very sad.
"so I say he is mandating that the debt ceiling continue to be raised."

Yes you did say that, and, wait for it, IT'S A F-ING LIE!!!!!!!!!!

Do you even understand, what a LIE IS for Christ sake, didn't your parents ever tell you what that is LIAR?!??!??!??

As for your "negotiate" BS again, you can't be serious, or did you NOT READ the post where I pointed out how your trickery works? I'll repost it for you, it shows how REPUBLICANS insisted on "Chained CPI" to cut Social Security, when Obama accepted that as a concession (NOT NEGOTIATE?!!??!, do you understand what that word means?!?!!?) Republicans went on the TV machine and blamed Obama for cutting Social Security!

You suck at this, and reality, they've got you under their thumb for sure!! Willfully ignorant!!
Reality

Gardner, MA

#220 Oct 24, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
"But when lawmakers are tackling an important issue, and they choose to remain ignorant of the basics, it’s probably time for them to reconsider whether a career in public service was the right call."
Hmmmmmmmmmm.........I wonder if Reality should be applying that to Democrats?
http://blog.heritage.org/2010/03/10/video-of-...
Its real easy to take a statement from a politician and use it to slander someone else by implication, but these were Pelosi's actual words when asked about the ACA...
You cannot be f-ing serious, really, a 6 second sound bite taken out of context on the Heritage site?!!

everybody speaks in 6 second spurts, there's no way that is taken out of context right!

Really?

How about you address your f-ing outright LYING instead!!!!!!!!
Reality

Gardner, MA

#221 Oct 24, 2013
Here it is, not far away, won't negotiate huh FACTLESS Brainless Faux Snewsbot Teabagger and LIAR in chief!

"How Republicans fool themselves and expect everyone to also believe what comes out of their little Faux Snewsbot bubble!

"Maybe the Government can force you to understand, it was REPUBLICANS IDEA and now you want to blame Democrats for it!!"

A prime example..

"when it became clear that President Obama’s budget would include the chained-CPI policy congressional Republicans are so fond of, Paul Krugman asked a poignant rhetorical question:“[W]anna bet that Republicans soon start running ads saying that Obama wants to cut your Social Security?”

some scoffed at the idea. Republicans are extreme, but they’re not that extreme. The GOP is shameless, but it’s not that shameless. They couldn’t seriously condemn the president for offering a policy Republicans demanded he offer, could they?

Of course they could.

Rep. Greg Walden (R-Ore.), the chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee who’ll oversee his party’s 2014 midterm efforts, told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer yesterday that the chained-CPI policy is “a shocking attack on seniors.” Walden added that Obama’s proposal is “going after seniors” and “trying to balance this budget on the backs of seniors.”

ON CNN! In Obama's pocket? R~I~G~H~T.

So, let’s recap.

1. Republicans demanded that President Obama accept Social Security cuts through chained-CPI.

2. Obama, eager to reach a compromise, grudgingly agreed and offered Republicans what they asked for.

3. Republicans then attacked Obama for proposing the policy they demanded.

This is, by any fair measure, insane. But it’s also predictable – this is the same caucus that demands Medicare cuts, but then based their 2010 and 2012 campaign strategies in part on attacks that Democrats cut Medicare.

No serious person could take such garbage seriously, but Walden apparently believes voters are easily fooled and manipulated."

Cause policy decisions, blame Democrats for them!

No Non-Teabagger could take such garbage seriously!
Just Facts

United States

#222 Oct 24, 2013
Wow! I gotta say you are a real piece of work. I haven't seen anyone twist and turn as much as you since Lynch last posted all of his garbage. It is worthy to note your constant babbling about chained-CPI is just that, babbling. Obama knows damn well that NOTHING that Republicans propose for trying to deal with the issues regarding Social Security and its future insolvency will EVER get past Reid and Pelosi and their buddies in The Senate. Obama's supposed agreement to accept that in order to appear like he is at all interested in cooperation is transparent bullshit.

My gawd man...try to come up with something better than that!

BTW...how about you come up with something that will help instead of spending all your time defending the COUNTLESS fuckups by Obama and his buddies, or constantly trying to maintain that Republicans are bad.

When I make a point about Obama and the problems, you never contradict that the problems exist, you focus on defending Obama and putting the blame on someone else...only children do that, and Obama is The President so he is the man...right?
Voter

Bedford, MA

#223 Oct 24, 2013
Sonny is on full tilt. Did the government shut down impact your psych med delivery, Sonny?
Just Facts

United States

#224 Oct 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
Republican Hypocracy on display!!
"If you’ve spent any time this morning watching the farcical House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing on healthcare.gov , you may have noticed Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) becoming quite animated during the proceedings. It’s worth contrasting his antics this morning with his approach at a similar point six years ago.
Today, Barton was lashing out wildly, accusing contractors of violating the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), getting confused about what “source code” is, and making false claims about personal health information submitted through the health care website. Rep. Frank Pallone (D-N.J.) grew so frustrated with Barton’s nonsense that he eventually broke decorum, interrupted Barton, and condemned the hearing as a “monkey court.”
But what about what the congressman was up to after the last major expansion of public health benefits.
[A] look back at President Bush’s Medicare Part D expansion shows Republicans –including some of the very same committee members holding today’s hearing – defending the need to give new health care programs enough time to succeed. For example, as then-Chairman Joe Barton (R-TX) said,“This is a huge undertaking and there are going to be glitches.”
Then, Barton said,“This is a huge undertaking and there are going to be glitches.” Now, when others use those exact same words, Barton condemns the argument as a ridiculous cop-out.
It may be tempting to think the hypocrisy runs both ways on this, but it really doesn’t. In early 2007, Democrats, who opposed and voted against the Bush/Cheney policy, could have taken steps to undermine Part D, but they did the opposite – it was the law of the land and Democratic lawmakers helped implement it.
We just didn’t see Dems throwing these kinds of tantrums at the time, calling on Bush cabinet officials to resign, accusing contractors of crimes, and trying to score cheap points.
As for Barton, who’s perhaps best known for apologizing to BP after its oil spill crisis in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010, I’ll look forward to his explanation as to why Congress and the nation needed to be patient with Part D breakdowns six years ago, but should be impatient now.
Here we go again...really? really? really?

You're going to compare an addon for prescription drugs(Part D)to medicare, which is something the Democrats love VS a complete government takeover of the health insurance industry, with sweeping mandatory changes in coverage, who can be covered, allowable deductibles, co-insurance, and limits.

Thats even a stretch for you, but I guess once you're on a roll, the bullshit just kind of takes on a life of its own.
Reality

Gardner, MA

#225 Oct 24, 2013
"Obama knows damn well that NOTHING that Republicans propose for trying to deal with the issues regarding Social Security and its future insolvency will EVER get past Reid and Pelosi and their buddies in The Senate"

And you said I twist and turn?

You specifically said "Obama won't negotiate". When I prove you are lying, you pivot to Pelosi and reid!

YOU SAID HE WON'T, I proved he will!!! And then you misdirect to others. You're a real POS at supposed "discussion".

Then you try this keenly worded BS

"complete government takeover"

CAre to admit to your big lie of the day LIAR??? Once again, caught with your lies out in public.

Is Obama "mandating" the debt limit be raised???

It's called paying your bills dumbass!

You say I'm twisting and turning, I'm responding to your BS twists and turns by proving factually, they are just that, BS lies!!!

You cannot even admit, you're a Teabagger! What's your problem admitting who you are? Could it be you don't want to be one, don't want to admit you are one??? Why is that? Is there something wrong with admitting you are one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 1 hr Frbdop20 301
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 2 hr The Insider 111
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... 2 hr Tammy 3
Where is Kevin Lynch? 7 hr The Insider 6
Lynch for Toilet Bowls 9 hr BillyBob 6
2 boys, mother burned during Fitchburg bonfire 22 hr Obamas son 9
undesireables Wed curious 7

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:05 pm PST