Our President

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 8, 2013
 
Obama the Murderer wrote:
and if I don't like you, I will just kill you...I can because I am The President!!
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/07/oba...
Siding with Terrorist now? Terrorist supporter! Going soft on defense there now hypocritical scumbag! Republiscums are now supporters of terrorism!
haha

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 8, 2013
 
Time to take your meds Sonny. Eitehr that or take the dick ouot of your backside.
Notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

haha wrote:
Time to take your meds Sonny. Eitehr that or take the dick ouot of your backside.
Time to drop your ridiculous everybody who disagrees with you is Sonny canard loser!!!!!

Hello! Everybody thinks you're stupid and wrong! Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahhaahahahahahahahah
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

President Obama protecting his Muslim brothers...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/08/la...
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

President Obama still covering his tracks...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/...
I see

Shirley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just Facts wrote:
President Obama still covering his tracks...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/...
Just factless is still a racist.......
19 days ago

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 8, 2013
 
Just Facts wrote:
President Obama still covering his tracks...
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/...
How about 1 day ago...

"McCain called Paul’s concern that the government could kill any American with a drone “totally unfounded.” He referenced Jane Fonda, as Paul did on Wednesday, calling her “not his favorite American” for her support of the Viet Cong, but said the American government would not have killed her.

“To somehow say that someone who disagrees with American policy and even may demonstrate against it, is somehow a member of an organization which makes that individual an enemy combatant is simply false,” McCain said.

Graham also chided his fellow Republicans on the floor for joining Paul in his filibuster.

“To my Republican colleagues, I don’t remember any of you coming down here suggesting that President Bush was going to kill anybody with a drone, do you?” Graham said.“They had a drone program back then, all of a sudden this drone program has gotten every Republican so spun up. What are we up to here?”

Graham, who has railed against the president for the administration’s handling of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, praised Obama’s use of the drone program.

“People are astonished that President Obama is doing many of the things that President Bush did. I’m not astonished. I congratulate him for having the good judgment to understand we’re at war,” he said.“And to my party, I’m a bit disappointed that you no longer apparently think we’re at war.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/john-mc...
19 days ago

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 8, 2013
 
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4970-cheney...

Oh yeah OK, sure, no problem at all, thanks just Lie and expect no consequences.

What else you have to ask? Outright outed a CIA undercover officer that's what.

What else?

......
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 8, 2013
 
Apparantly it is OK to lie...Obama lied about Benghazi and he is still not wanting to own up to it. Latest news just starting to reveal the complete an utter mess Clinton left for John Kerry to deal with because she has done absolutely nothing but fuck everything up as far as our foreign policy.

The greatest thing this week is proof that all of Obama's BS regarding sequestration was just that...BS. Obama has already taken a 2 point hit on his believability because everyone is starting to relaize he is full of shit.
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 8, 2013
 
Happy Sequestration Week!!
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 8, 2013
 
and of course Obama always makes exceptions for himself...http://openchannel.n bcnews.com/_news/2013/03/08/17 229128-new-names-show-up-on-li st-of-top-obama-donation-bundl ers?chromedomain=usnews
19 days ago

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 8, 2013
 
I think I hear a bay crying somewhere.
19 days ago

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 8, 2013
 
baby that is
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Things are looking up, unemployment is going down. Dow is going up, and the American flag is coming down in Kandahar, while the Afghan flag is going up.

SO what's the issue with right wing extremists?

Oh! The President is still black, and godramit, he still has a muslim name.

10%er, have you moved up in life, or are you still stuck at 10%?

Sour grapes.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Things are looking up, unemployment is going down. Dow is going up, and the American flag is coming down in Kandahar, while the Afghan flag is going up.
SO what's the issue with right wing extremists?
Oh! The President is still black, and godramit, he still has a muslim name.
10%er, have you moved up in life, or are you still stuck at 10%?
Sour grapes.
Civil, I find it fascinating that you consistently refer to Barry as being "black". This is because you view life through the lens of race. People like you can see nothing else. Barry is no blacker than he is white. He has an equal degree of genetic inheritance from both a WHITE parent and a BLACK parent. In fact, if we factor in UPBRINGING, his racial substance would lean heavily toward 'white': He spent more of his formative years as a privileged Muslim Indonesian, than he did in America, and even then those years in Hawaii, he was raised by 'white' grandparents, in an environment that would be foreign to the comparative average 'black' child in America, of the same age.

As an adult, he has lived a life that is more affluent than the average American of the same age, irrespective of skin color! Ivy League schools, international travel, net worth growth opportunities and friends in high places, have created this man that is no closer to being the average 'black' American than the man in the moon!

Remember Civil, affirmative action is based on the assumption that all whites are racist and cannot make a fair decision; therefore this government wants to make it for them. I am white, fair and I totally resent this assumption.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And Civil, do you "really" understand the “real” unemployment numbers - there are six measures now -not one - and U6 is the “REAL” unemployment rate and it’s being reported at 14.9%.

0.1% decrease in this debased economy is not a "burst of hiring." It's talking a marginal improvement very late in the game and decrying it as improvement. Only Liberals could take abject failure, double-down on it, and call it "success."
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t15.ht...
Okay

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 9, 2013
 
So Stimy, what you're saying is.....you're not a racist because the president isn't 100% black, but 50% white which enabled him to have an above average white upbringing. And you're not a racist.

Affirmative action isn't based on the assumption that all white people are racists, only the ones that are in a position to hire someone. Relax, you're safe in your closet.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil, I find it fascinating that you consistently refer to Barry as being "black". This is because you view life through the lens of race. People like you can see nothing else. Barry is no blacker than he is white. He has an equal degree of genetic inheritance from both a WHITE parent and a BLACK parent. In fact, if we factor in UPBRINGING, his racial substance would lean heavily toward 'white': He spent more of his formative years as a privileged Muslim Indonesian, than he did in America, and even then those years in Hawaii, he was raised by 'white' grandparents, in an environment that would be foreign to the comparative average 'black' child in America, of the same age.
As an adult, he has lived a life that is more affluent than the average American of the same age, irrespective of skin color! Ivy League schools, international travel, net worth growth opportunities and friends in high places, have created this man that is no closer to being the average 'black' American than the man in the moon!
Remember Civil, affirmative action is based on the assumption that all whites are racist and cannot make a fair decision; therefore this government wants to make it for them. I am white, fair and I totally resent this assumption.
You should know "race" is a social construct Stamos, yet you refer to the President in past posts as a mulatto," a derogatory term most likely originating on your 19th century plantation. "Mixed race" or "biracial" is what biracial folks prefer now, so I give it to them. My parents still use "mulatto," but they're well in their eighties now. They still use "colored" as well.

Stamos, what are the President's daughters? I know you'd have them be "quadroons" if Michelle were white, but what now? Are they 3/4 black? What do you call that in the big house on the plantation?

And it's nice to see a privileged black man not forget there are all kinds of poor people in America, and that government has a worthwhile role in society. Black people just can't relate to your black conservatives. Only because like most "conservatives" today, they're much too far to the right and prevent any possible reconciliation with the Republican Party. Too many "Tea Partiers" and "Patriots" to frighten them and us. In the next 3 years, if you right wing extremists settle down and quiet down, and let the more centrist of you have a say, you won't lose so badly in 2016.

Try 'The President" instead of 'Barry" Stamos. And thanks for the genetics lesson. You're wrong, but it's always fun watching you try to be the smartest dummy on this board.

See you, Stamos!!!
C Heston

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 17, 2013
 
I call them keep your paws out of my wallet you filthy little apes but I've never been politicaly correct minded.
Resent

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 17, 2013
 
You resent something you decide is the case!

"affirmative action is based on the assumption that all whites are racist and cannot make a fair decision; therefore this government wants to make it for them. I am white, fair and I totally resent this assumption."

This is not true, affirmative action is based on factual, disenfranchising of of a group of people by SOME people with power!

Not based on ALL whites anything!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did everyone see me on Ch 5. 3 hr Harry 8
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 3 hr Pedro 345
Police looking for missing Rehoboth woman 4 hr Peter 1
Jeremiah found? 4 hr Peter 11
Info on FSU continuing education tonight 5 hr Jtn 2
Jeremiah Possibly Found 5 hr Donna b 2
Prosecutor: Body fits description of missing boy 7 hr Donna b 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••