First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Insider

Brewster, MA

#41 Aug 28, 2011
AAA wrote:
This is to funny. God I hope Siomos is reading these. This is classic. Lynch I think it's time you give up your run for Mayor. Your a distraction to the 2 serious canidates and the voters of Fitchburg. Do yourself a favor and don't show up for the forum @FSU. Your an embarrassment
Sounds like he is one of "those" people. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because it is Fitchburg and we do have many street people and one room boarding people. Would anyone give their life savings to him to manage and spend? No. So I am sure the citizens will not be handing over $98 million for him to manage for the city. Sounds like he needs to get his life together first.

The Mayor's position is for a person with a normal background and lifestyle. The Mayor represents the city and should be a dignified person, educated, well established and successful in life prior to running for Mayor. In other words, they should be a normal person.

Normal people do not spend time in prison for a gruesome crime. Normal people do not live in a room at a boarding house. Normal people do not work as they are receiving disability benefits. Normal people do not conceive crazy ideas on how to manage the city. Normal people do not argue with family and friends on an everyday basis.

Sorry, but some people have to realize that their lifestyle and background will never allow them to be elected Mayor. This is called "reality".

The Mayor job is not an entry level position.
Only in Fitchburg

Gardner, MA

#42 Aug 28, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he is one of "those" people. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because it is Fitchburg and we do have many street people and one room boarding people. Would anyone give their life savings to him to manage and spend? No. So I am sure the citizens will not be handing over $98 million for him to manage for the city. Sounds like he needs to get his life together first.
The Mayor's position is for a person with a normal background and lifestyle. The Mayor represents the city and should be a dignified person, educated, well established and successful in life prior to running for Mayor. In other words, they should be a normal person.
Normal people do not spend time in prison for a gruesome crime. Normal people do not live in a room at a boarding house. Normal people do not work as they are receiving disability benefits. Normal people do not conceive crazy ideas on how to manage the city. Normal people do not argue with family and friends on an everyday basis.
Sorry, but some people have to realize that their lifestyle and background will never allow them to be elected Mayor. This is called "reality".
The Mayor job is not an entry level position.
Very well said, thank you.
Wow

Leominster, MA

#43 Aug 28, 2011
I would never want u for mayor u bash everyone ur judgmental ur a criminal and liar of course u want that youn girl and baby with u bc u and ur boyfriend can't make babies lol
to aaa

Monponsett, MA

#44 Aug 28, 2011
AAA wrote:
This is to funny. God I hope Siomos is reading these. This is classic. Lynch I think it's time you give up your run for Mayor. Your a distraction to the 2 serious canidates and the voters of Fitchburg. Do yourself a favor and don't show up for the forum @FSU. Your an embarrassment
If I even hear a breath of him or his boyfriend's nephew calling my employer tomorrow, I will be at that public forum tomorrow night at my old college and I will publicly expose him for going on here and using my name without my consent and publishizing lies.
I just off the phone with his boyfriend's neice. She told me how she had to changer her phone and email due to her UNCLE calling her a child killer. All because they wanted to raise her baby and she had the wisdom to see that they were unfit to do so.
Wow

Longmeadow, MA

#45 Aug 28, 2011
Lynch ur crazy harassing this lady Debbie... Sounds like she means well maybe ur mad bc u owe her money... I looked u up even more in detail u should be ashamed of urself running for mayor and fighting outside a bar with ur boyfriend does ur mother know that ur gay??? Prolly not u don't own ur own house this poor girl t u are trying to have her lie their so u guys can ruin her life... Doesn't ur partner or use to use drugs... Methadone also why r u bashing debbie I'm pretty sure ahe was drug tested for work... And this guy John is trying to be there for his daughter now u have things twisted lynch go head and go to court ur a murderer and u think that they will let u have a Lil girl 2 Lil girls at ur house ???? Cmon be for real u get ssi but do carpentry work are u claiming that money prolly not.... U should just man up and realize that u have more enemies than u can imagine lol
Really

Fitchburg, MA

#46 Aug 28, 2011
Wow wrote:
Lynch ur crazy harassing this lady Debbie... Sounds like she means well maybe ur mad bc u owe her money... I looked u up even more in detail u should be ashamed of urself running for mayor and fighting outside a bar with ur boyfriend does ur mother know that ur gay??? Prolly not u don't own ur own house this poor girl t u are trying to have her lie their so u guys can ruin her life... Doesn't ur partner or use to use drugs... Methadone also why r u bashing debbie I'm pretty sure ahe was drug tested for work... And this guy John is trying to be there for his daughter now u have things twisted lynch go head and go to court ur a murderer and u think that they will let u have a Lil girl 2 Lil girls at ur house ???? Cmon be for real u get ssi but do carpentry work are u claiming that money prolly not.... U should just man up and realize that u have more enemies than u can imagine lol
" and realize that u have more enemies than u can imagine lol"

Oh really?
believe Kevin

Marlborough, MA

#47 Aug 29, 2011
I firmly believe he "saw" this lady Debbie smoking pot just like he said. I believe he was either off of his anti-psychotic meds and started hallucinating or was on some powerful hallucinigetics. This guy seems to know a lot about drugs.
We all know his partner is on methadone. Is he on it too? Anyone seen this clown at the clinic?
Really

Fitchburg, MA

#48 Aug 29, 2011
believe Kevin wrote:
I firmly believe he "saw" this lady Debbie smoking pot just like he said. I believe he was either off of his anti-psychotic meds and started hallucinating or was on some powerful hallucinigetics. This guy seems to know a lot about drugs.
We all know his partner is on methadone. Is he on it too? Anyone seen this clown at the clinic?
As you now attempt to hide your identification because it is work hours.
"clown" really!? President Obama snorted cocaine. So what, it is a fact of life experiencs sometimes.

You seem to be more personal with your comments, like an agenda! Well you do know that Kevin Lynch does not drink nor drug? I believe that he has been this way for what 18 yrs.?
Lynch for Mayor

Gardner, MA

#49 Aug 29, 2011
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MY HEAD CAN'T TAKE IT

This is why I QUIT !!!!!!!!!!
promises promises

Monponsett, MA

#50 Aug 30, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MY HEAD CAN'T TAKE IT
This is why I QUIT !!!!!!!!!!
Looks like the drama queen already broke his first campaign promise!
Who is the raving LUNATIC

Fitchburg, MA

#51 Aug 30, 2011
promises promises wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the drama queen already broke his first campaign promise!
LOL!
right

Monponsett, MA

#52 Sep 1, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
As you now attempt to hide your identification because it is work hours.
"clown" really!? President Obama snorted cocaine. So what, it is a fact of life experiencs sometimes.
You seem to be more personal with your comments, like an agenda! Well you do know that Kevin Lynch does not drink nor drug? I believe that he has been this way for what 18 yrs.?
that may be his claim, but that does not mean there is any truth to it. He claims a lot of things....like that the police have a hit out on him etc. It is his grandious kind of thinking....as if the police even think of him as important enough to care. He is a joke to them.
Fitchburg

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Sep 1, 2011
right wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be his claim, but that does not mean there is any truth to it. He claims a lot of things....like that the police have a hit out on him etc. It is his grandious kind of thinking....as if the police even think of him as important enough to care. He is a joke to them.
Debbie, you have a lot of friends!? Your own relatives stay away from you! Your brother charges you more than he does other customers,lol.

You are as evil as a person can get! Let me know how much your ex husband owes you? What about Joe cardoza? He got you real good , huh? Now Johnny; Johnny has een soakingyou since day one, huh? How much has he contributed? LOL.
he is clueless

Monponsett, MA

#54 Sep 1, 2011
his FAIRY tales get bigger and bigger

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#55 Dec 1, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckie Siomos? Isn't he a member of the "good ole boy network" and a member of the FPD? This all might just get interesting.
Chuckie should be more concerned with the illegal parking outside of their mob hang out at JRs! Does Chuckie drive the red pick up truck? He needs to lose his license if it is truly him. I know that his license plate involves just a couple numbers.
Gerry, what is your stake in all this? Are you involved in the Solomito campaign as its henchman? LMAO, bring it brother!
I thought you said you didn't know him?

Actually, it got very interesting after you went and got yourself arrested, denied knowing him and then agreed to being put on probation for 2 and a half years after stalking him and his family. And I don't believe the voters did ever thank you for giving them your permission to research your past so I would like to be the one too say thank you on behalf of all voters. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life would you! Research the articles more,please! LOL
So when are you moving out of Fitchburg like you said you would do if not elected?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rahmberg-Walsh joins school board 7 hr Jtn 2
Fire hits Fitchburg strip mall; firefighter res... 7 hr Jtn 8
names of drug dealers in fitchburg (May '13) 12 hr guest123 31
Kevin Lynch gets a job! 15 hr conspirty theorist 3
GoLocalWorcester | News | Fitchburg Police Offi... Wed Private Investigater 101
Mr greenjeans Wed Jtn 5
LA Police fatally shoot homeless man Mar 3 BillyBob 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 am PST