X-Con wants to be Fitchburg Mayor
Disgusted

Fitchburg, MA

#21 Aug 27, 2011
Man, I hope this economy gets better soon so I can sell my home and get out of Fitchburg!
Disgusted

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Aug 27, 2011
It would just be nice to have some people running this city that have some brains in their head. Letting Unitil (Uniswil) get away with what they did in 2008,(and then their CEO got a 300,000 bonus) water rate hikes of 68%(there is no other solution?)and paving Heywood St and adjacent streets while Summer street is in shambles and has been for years. This city is run by idiots! I regret ever buying a home in this city. If I could sell my home I would leave. Who's going to want to buy it with the insane water rates they've imposed?
Mike from Leominster

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Aug 27, 2011
I don't think any of us will live that long.
also inside

Monponsett, MA

#24 Aug 27, 2011
The Insider wrote:
I don't understand how he thinks people will believe that he is innocent. Does he believe everyone in prison or jail is innocent too? If so, he would not be a good Mayor. He will pardon everyone whom gets arrested.
His story of the crime certainly does not match the news articles. BUT he thinks everyone is going to believe him. I wonder what his victim's family would have to say about all of this?
The Insider

Hyannis, MA

#25 Aug 27, 2011
also inside wrote:
<quoted text> His story of the crime certainly does not match the news articles. BUT he thinks everyone is going to believe him. I wonder what his victim's family would have to say about all of this?
I bet his victim's family doesn't even know where he is and that he is running for Mayor. If only they knew I bet they would have a few comments.
facts

Gardner, MA

#26 Aug 27, 2011
Hey Insider

How come you never answer questions put to you on other topics?? The question i am talking about is " what is the number of your DEP contact that gave you all you info on Clark's building"

just wondering why your hiding??????
hi cleghorn dave

Monponsett, MA

#27 Aug 27, 2011
Do you want a mayor that does not pay any taxes deciding the city budget?
I am voting

Monponsett, MA

#28 Aug 27, 2011
4 the insider! He seems to be very bright and seems to have Lynch's number!
Debbie Gravel

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Aug 27, 2011
hi cleghorn dave wrote:
Debbie aree you lying on your taxes concerning your boarding house? How exactly are you claiming everyone? Does Social Services know that your boyfriend is listed as living in a room down stairs with two othe boarders? And then are they aware that this guy has custody of the 17yr old and a new born under the same boarding house? Where does everyone sleep? Isn't there a needed square footage?

Is there any drug use and alcohol use on the premises? Is the current custody through emergency conditions? Was there an evaluation done by social services of you and your boyfriends past?

Did the judge the other day state that there are two things that he could do? He was going to put the baby into ward of the state. He then decided to continue the case till Sept 6th. Did you make an agreement with the 17yr old in order for her to come back to live with you?

So why are you on this blog stating that Lynch took a child that didn't belong to him? You are the one who told the Gardner police to release the minor into the custody of Lynch's home, correct??

Oh, and you forgot that there was also another minor that lived at Lynch's house; Kevin also assisted him in seeking an education. Kevin Lynch will continue to offer his assistance to others! And he will continue to direct them away from drugs and alcohol which is a challenge in itself but Kevin never gives up on anyone! He wants the best for everyone.

You have come out here and attempted to malisciously attack Kevin Lynch in an attempt to bring him harm. In some form you have succeeded unjustly.

You continue to blame others for your adult decisions in life! You are in your 40s and you still are blaming others for your situations.
why is Kevin Lynch allowe

Monponsett, MA

#30 Aug 27, 2011
allowed to bring people's names into a public forum?

Kevin,
I file taxes every year. I claim the rent brought in by the boarders and I deduct what I spend on utilities just like any landlord. YOU do remember that I took classes on this? And that I successfully completed my real estate licensure?

Social Services has been to the home many times. They know where everyone is sleeping and it is within the square footage.

The girl staying at your house never wanted to stay there for long. She said she never consented to being your ward. Likewise, the Gardner PD stated she should spend ONE night in your home to cool off.

Drugs and alcohol are not used in my home. As far as the tenants drinking alcohol, they do not have any minors living in their rental unit. And of course I do not drink and John had a couple of beers on the 4th of July like most red blooded Americans. I bought myself a couple of wine coolers but only had one as your boyfriend's nephew drank the rest without asking.

I have a question for you: When I left a message with your boyfriend about the fact that he should of called first before picking up T (she told us that he was her ride to NYC), why did he call me screaming that he does not have to call first, that he answers to no one. T is a minor under the legal guardianship of her father. Does he have that much lack of respect that he thinks he should be free to just take any child he wants?

You talk about wanting to help kids? So, you think it is okay to just take any child you wish, without even discussing it with the parents? What makes you GOD?
talk about taxes

Monponsett, MA

#31 Aug 27, 2011
as mayoral candidate are you willing to open up your tax returns to public scrutiny? Shouldn't the public have the right to know if you are capable of handling their tax dollars? Shouldn't they know whether you worked or not?
to talk about taxes

Monponsett, MA

#32 Aug 27, 2011
Thanks for making a very valid point. HE accuses someone of not paying their property taxes. Does MR. Lynch pay taxes? Does he own a home? Does he work? Someone said he was working under the table while on the teet, so how does he think he can get away with that?
I mean if he is not paying income tax or property taxes, do we want thig guy as mayor deciding how our taxes should be spent?
sorry

Monponsett, MA

#33 Aug 27, 2011
hi cleghorn dave wrote:
I did not see your earlier post. I guess I am not the only one thinking the same thing.
Go to hell

Fitchburg, MA

#34 Aug 27, 2011
why is Kevin Lynch allowe wrote:
allowed to bring people's names into a public forum?
Kevin,
YOU do remember that I took classes on this? And that I successfully completed my real estate licensure?
Social Services has been to the home many times. They know where everyone is sleeping and it is within the square footage.
The girl staying at your house never wanted to stay there for long. She said she never consented to being your ward.
are not used in my home. As far as the tenants drinking alcohol, they do not have any minors living in their rental unit. And of course I do not drink and John had a couple of beers on the 4th of July like most red blooded Americans. Does he have that much lack of respect that he thinks he should be free to just take any child he wants?
You talk about wanting to help kids? So, you think it is okay to just take any child you wish, without even discussing it with the parents? What makes you GOD?
You advertise renting by the room! Johnny is listed downstairs in one of the rooms. You signed the landlord slip concerning this fact! So now your boarders do drink? I can't even keep up with this flip flopping!
So on Sept 6th we will hear from T, right? Or do you think that you are going to just keep her quiet?
So now you are stating that we took T without permission? How about the truth is everyone was sleeping when we got the call to go to the Gardner PD. Then call the Gardner PD and tell them their is a kidnapping! Tell it to someone else! T called Hysterical. She doesn't want to be at your home! Johnny made a deal with her that if she stays there until the court date then he will allow her to go to NY! Let's see if he is telling her the truth this time! Friday you and Johnny told her that you were going to allow her to have custody of her baby and then you pulled a fast one and attempted to put "your good name, No CORI" the social worker deb as guardian of the child! At present you do not have guardianship and should not have been able to speak at the hearing but we all know Debbie has something to say about everyone!
More than your CORI is taking into consideration! Your decision making is a major factor! As a social worker you must have the stats on child molestation, child abuse and other negatives! The Majority of these offenders are first time offenders in their 40s and many have never been caught! So more than your CORi is involved in the decision making as you will find out! I will make sure that I have the letter notarized and sent certified and registered mail to your supervisor; as you said, one door away!
For another, you are a social worker for elderly residents not children!
Debbie, it is funny how you state that I know how you completed your realtor license. Okay, I have completed and studied this field also but I did not take the license exam! So you are one up on me there as I know you are taking score!
You mention that "you are a homeowner" and that I am not! You owe more than your house is worth, your boarders pay your mortgage and you have a 60,000 plus lean on top of all that!
Johnny's a red blooded american? You are Johnny's meal ticket and that is why he allows you to mistreat his kids mentally! And wait a minute, I have an email here that states that you are not going home anymore till after 10pm and that you drive around the streets so you don't have to go home and that your daughter does not even sleep at the house anymore! Does her father know about all that is going on there? Or do you have him under your grip enough to keep him quiet? I remember you always put that guy down in front of his daughter constantly!
We need those kids to testify to the social workers! Let's see if you are telling everyone out here "the gospel truth". Do you know that there is drug use in your home and do you know that the father is using drugs and drinking with his kids and his kids friends!
Go to hell

Fitchburg, MA

#35 Aug 27, 2011
to talk about taxes wrote:
Thanks for making a very valid point. HE accuses someone of not paying their property taxes. Does MR. Lynch pay taxes? Does he own a home? Does he work? Someone said he was working under the table while on the teet, so how does he think he can get away with that?
I mean if he is not paying income tax or property taxes, do we want thig guy as mayor deciding how our taxes should be spent?
What is your tax rate? What do you actually pay in taxes? Do you own your own home? Have you signed landlord verification falsly so that your live in BF could collect benefits? Are you planning to claim bancruptcy on tens of thousands of debt? Do you rent rooms in your home?

Well Debbie I am done dealing with you as you cannot tell the truth! You have smoked pot with Johnny and you know that he smokes dope also! You know that they were all smoking pot in your house, FAcT!

So when are you kicking Johnny out? Johnny, you always end up at my house when they kick you out. Have you been to RI lately?
Go to hell

Fitchburg, MA

#36 Aug 27, 2011
Johnny, you should be ashamed of youself! Standing by constantly allowing Debbie to bad mouth your entire family without correcting her!

Johnny, didn't you damage these kids enough already? So, you told Debbie that you walked in on your ex with someone else? Really! Very classy, Johnny! At least pull her aside and tell her the entire truth so she will stop slandering Ts mother's name!

You never supported your daughter,ever! Atleast give her the respect and stop telling Debbie lies about her mother! You sit there shut because she is your meal ticket! From what I hear she is just about out of credit so I bet that means off to RI for you, huh?

Hey, you haven't had to work at all and you have a $1,400 lap top, top of the line and a nice van for you to drive around in as your own at no cost to you! Are you still smoking $8 newports? Hey why not live it up as she is just going to claim the entire debt once it is all maxed!
where is the money

Monponsett, MA

#37 Aug 27, 2011
Go to hell wrote:
Johnny, you should be ashamed of youself! Standing by constantly allowing Debbie to bad mouth your entire family without correcting her!
Johnny, didn't you damage these kids enough already? So, you told Debbie that you walked in on your ex with someone else? Really! Very classy, Johnny! At least pull her aside and tell her the entire truth so she will stop slandering Ts mother's name!
You never supported your daughter,ever! Atleast give her the respect and stop telling Debbie lies about her mother! You sit there shut because she is your meal ticket! From what I hear she is just about out of credit so I bet that means off to RI for you, huh?
Hey, you haven't had to work at all and you have a $1,400 lap top, top of the line and a nice van for you to drive around in as your own at no cost to you! Are you still smoking $8 newports? Hey why not live it up as she is just going to claim the entire debt once it is all maxed!
where is the $3,000 you owe me?

$1400 laptop, really Kev? It was $450. the van is junk and no he does not smoke newports.

why haven't you paid me what you owe me? I will tell you why. Because you are not a man of your word.
where is the money

Monponsett, MA

#38 Aug 27, 2011
Go to hell wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your tax rate? What do you actually pay in taxes? Do you own your own home? Have you signed landlord verification falsly so that your live in BF could collect benefits? Are you planning to claim bancruptcy on tens of thousands of debt? Do you rent rooms in your home?
Well Debbie I am done dealing with you as you cannot tell the truth! You have smoked pot with Johnny and you know that he smokes dope also! You know that they were all smoking pot in your house, FAcT!
So when are you kicking Johnny out? Johnny, you always end up at my house when they kick you out. Have you been to RI lately?
You are continueing to falsely report in a public forum that i smoke pot, You are using my name without my consent. You really are one hell of a loser!
Go to hell

Fitchburg, MA

#39 Aug 28, 2011
also inside wrote:
<quoted text> His story of the crime certainly does not match the news articles. BUT he thinks everyone is going to believe him. I wonder what his victim's family would have to say about all of this?
You know Debbie, you have issues! Seek help!

You all know her name, turn this whack job in before she hurts the baby!
AAA

Orange, MA

#40 Aug 28, 2011
This is to funny. God I hope Siomos is reading these. This is classic. Lynch I think it's time you give up your run for Mayor. Your a distraction to the 2 serious canidates and the voters of Fitchburg. Do yourself a favor and don't show up for the forum @FSU. Your an embarrassment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leominster man pleads not guilty in Fitchburg m... 55 min Ha ha 1
News 18 pull papers for Fitchburg City Council 1 hr Debbie 10
Andy Couture 2 hr Tammy 5
Poll Where is Kevin Lynch? (Nov '14) 6 hr BillyBob 322
He fights with everyone no boundaries 6 hr BillyBob 4
Poll Has Jtn taken over and ruined Topix (Jul '14) 17 hr Jtn 20
I love you JTn (Jul '14) 19 hr Jtn 4
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE