of 3
Next Last
X-Convict

UK

#1 Mar 6, 2011
Is this you Lynch????

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-8228258.html

from:The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) Article date:May 18, 1993
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.

Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.

Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.

Assistant District Attorney Mary K. Ames said McDonough, 23, of South Boston left a family birthday party on June 13
Well

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Mar 6, 2011
I wouldn't go saying that the person referenced in the article you link to is definitely him. I'd like to hear from him and give him the opportunity to own it or deny it and say it's a different guy. I suppose the name Lynch in South Boston is pretty commonr.
Gerry Jr

Gardner, MA

#3 Mar 6, 2011
Ask Chuckie, he has all the gossip.
Lynch for Mayor

Concord, MA

#4 Mar 14, 2011
Gerry Jr wrote:
Ask Chuckie, he has all the gossip.
Chuckie Siomos? Isn't he a member of the "good ole boy network" and a member of the FPD? This all might just get interesting.

Chuckie should be more concerned with the illegal parking outside of their mob hang out at JRs! Does Chuckie drive the red pick up truck? He needs to lose his license if it is truly him. I know that his license plate involves just a couple numbers.

Gerry, what is your stake in all this? Are you involved in the Solomito campaign as its henchman? LMAO, bring it brother!
zing

Mount Morris, MI

#5 Mar 14, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckie Siomos? Isn't he a member of the "good ole boy network" and a member of the FPD? This all might just get interesting.
Chuckie should be more concerned with the illegal parking outside of their mob hang out at JRs! Does Chuckie drive the red pick up truck? He needs to lose his license if it is truly him. I know that his license plate involves just a couple numbers.
Gerry, what is your stake in all this? Are you involved in the Solomito campaign as its henchman? LMAO, bring it brother!
So are you going to answer the original question? Are you in fact the Kevin Lynch the article describes?
zing

Mount Morris, MI

#6 Mar 14, 2011
Lynch, we are the voters and we demand honest answers!
Voter

Bedford, MA

#7 Mar 14, 2011
Most likely the Lynch for Mayor that posted 4 hours ago isn't THE Kevin Lynch. There's a poster from Marlborough, MA who has posted under so many names it's laughable. Whenever Kevin Lynch posted before it was always through an ISP with a Fitchburg hop.

I agree with you Zing, Kevin Lynch does need to answer our questions. Either on here or when he knowck on our doors or at the debates. But I think he's gone dar on these boards since the questions about the incident in South Boston came up a couple of weeks ago.
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Mar 19, 2011
Funny how these forums keep bubbling up to the top, isn't it?

Answer the questions, Kevin.
Lynch for Mayor

Concord, MA

#9 Mar 20, 2011
Resident wrote:
Funny how these forums keep bubbling up to the top, isn't it?
Answer the questions, Kevin.
Stop hiding Resident! Give us your true name!
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Mar 20, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop hiding Resident! Give us your true name!
Why, so a psycho can do me and my family harm? Sorry to disappoint.

What's wrong, Kevin? Getting too hot in the kitchen for you?

I'm not running for office. I've got no obligation to answer questions. You're asking for our vote and with that comes that level of scrutiny.
Lynch for Mayor

Concord, MA

#11 Mar 20, 2011
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, so a psycho can do me and my family harm? Sorry to disappoint.
What's wrong, Kevin? Getting too hot in the kitchen for you?
I'm not running for office. I've got no obligation to answer questions. You're asking for our vote and with that comes that level of scrutiny.
You are making assumptions, innuendoes and calling me names. After reading all your post we all can see how ignorant that you are. You owe me an apology.

You are a member of this "good ole boy network". You talk about being too hot in the kitchen? You have been acting out! You have obviously looked into the mirror and you do not like what you see.

Just change your ways and respect all citizens regardless of race and political position. You cannot do that as you feel above!
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Mar 20, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making assumptions, innuendoes and calling me names. After reading all your post we all can see how ignorant that you are. You owe me an apology.
You are a member of this "good ole boy network". You talk about being too hot in the kitchen? You have been acting out! You have obviously looked into the mirror and you do not like what you see.
Just change your ways and respect all citizens regardless of race and political position. You cannot do that as you feel above!
Imnot a member of the good ole boy network as you call it. I'm not acting out as I am reacting to the audacity that you want to ask for people's vote and you won't answer simple yes/no questions. It is obvious that you feel that you're above answering simple questions yet you want to run a $100M city. You're not very intelligent, and I'm not saying that in an insulting manner. It's really the only conclusion we can arrive at consdering your rants, lack of basic understanding of how a city operates, and lack of transparency, thinking that if you ignore the questions the questioners will leave you be.
Lynch for Mayor

Concord, MA

#13 Mar 20, 2011
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Imnot a member of the good ole boy network as you call it. I'm not acting out as I am reacting to the audacity that you want to ask for people's vote and you won't answer simple yes/no questions. It is obvious that you feel that you're above answering simple questions yet you want to run a $100M city. You're not very intelligent, and I'm not saying that in an insulting manner. It's really the only conclusion we can arrive at consdering your rants, lack of basic understanding of how a city operates, and lack of transparency, thinking that if you ignore the questions the questioners will leave you be.
Lack of transparency? Lack of transparency is what we had with Mylott and now with Mayor Wong! Do you agree that she should be allowed to agree not to disclose the particulars concerning the Tasca investigation? There was tens of thousands that were stolen! Is this transparency?

Do you feel that the current administration knows how to spend and create revenue?? Where is this proof? Fitchburg is on the verge of total collapse. Our state gave 60 million to evergreen solar and a $1 lease a year for a city block of building space for 30 years! This is intelligent? Please do not get me going!

We had a Mayor on CNN talking about a program that was not even up and running yet! This is transparency? Fitchburg is in a financial desperate situation! The only reason that Mayor Wong has been able to hold on is through government grant and state funding do to the fact that the city is seriously depressed and one step from Detroit status!

Do you know that Fitchburg in the past year has had more armed robberies than any other year in recorded history?? And the Chief and Mayor tell you that everything is going great? This is transparency? How many murders in Fitchburg have been solved besides the ones where the assailant is injured at the scene? There are problems in Fitchburg my friend that need a tough voice like myself~! I am known to stand up for rights and transparency.

You have the nerve to post newspaper copies of an incident from 20 years ago? You have post zero facts! I understand economics better than Clinton! The people deserve better than what we are getting from our government!

Jennifer Flanagan was over in China speaking on economic development when her own district is in complete financial collapse! You call this transparency? If the lies continue, we will not be able to overcome our financial mess!

If you were any bit intelligent, you would feel that anyone but who is in leadership roles at the moment can run things better financially! You talk about a 100 million dollar budget!

I have more patriotism in my toe than this present government has collectively! I am for the American worker 100%! This is what made America great and it is what made people such as yourself to much a dollar! We need to stand up for each other!

At present our nation is facing serious unemployment numbers and we continue to issue work visas to foreign workers ! Americans can't even work if they want and you want to vote for a Mr. Gunn who only wants to take health care away from the poor! F.uck him and any Republican that believes in this position!

I am the most down to earth person that you know! I am the candidate of the people for the people!
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Mar 20, 2011
So are you admitting that the news articles from 20 years ago are indeed referring to you?
Lynch for Mayor

Concord, MA

#15 Mar 20, 2011
Resident wrote:
So are you admitting that the news articles from 20 years ago are indeed referring to you?
Get a life would you! Research the articles more,please! LOL
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Mar 20, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a yes? It certainly wasn't a "no".
apparently

Monponsett, MA

#17 Aug 27, 2011
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently he admits to nothing.
how much time

Monponsett, MA

#18 Aug 27, 2011
X-Convict wrote:
Is this you Lynch????
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-8228258.html
from:The Boston Globe (Boston, MA) Article date:May 18, 1993
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.
Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Assistant District Attorney Mary K. Ames said McDonough, 23, of South Boston left a family birthday party on June 13
How much time did he serve? does anyone know? is he admitting to this crime or is he beating around the bush? anyone able to confirm?
The Insider

Hyannis, MA

#19 Aug 27, 2011
I don't understand how he thinks people will believe that he is innocent. Does he believe everyone in prison or jail is innocent too? If so, he would not be a good Mayor. He will pardon everyone whom gets arrested.
Cleghorn Dave

Leominster, MA

#20 Aug 27, 2011
Listen I have no problem who's the mayor, black, white hispanic, asian, gay, straight, or even a gay excon as long as they can help the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 13 hr Karen 99
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 18 hr Karen 43
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) Fri Jack Mehoffer 21
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) Fri Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige Fri Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED Dec 25 BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Dec 25 BillyBob 18

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg