Gardner man charged in theft of ATM f...

Gardner man charged in theft of ATM from Fitchburg restaurant

There are 5 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from May 19, 2013, titled Gardner man charged in theft of ATM from Fitchburg restaurant. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A Gardner man accused of stealing an ATM from a Fitchburg restaurant during a break-in last month was arraigned in Fitchburg District Court Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

right again

Fitchburg, MA

#1 May 20, 2013
our awesome court system to give him 500 dollar bail and sure this guy has long record but hey $500 is okay for the courts let him go do it again. & we wonder why cops are over worked. Stupid ass judge gardner. Hand out restraining orders like candy! But do almost nothing to a guy over a robbery..get ready to watch this guy walk..
Bike rider

Fitchburg, MA

#2 May 20, 2013
He may have had an accomplice, I believe he was riding a motorcycle..........
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#3 May 20, 2013
Bike rider wrote:
He may have had an accomplice, I believe he was riding a motorcycle..........
Perhaps they were armed with golf clubs?
The players

Fitchburg, MA

#4 May 21, 2013
Very interesting is what I would label all the information that I have been receiving.

Let me give you a clue. Have you backstabbed a close friend of yours in the past year?? LMAO...

It is called poetic justice and what goes around sooner or later comes back around. LMAO.....
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#6 May 21, 2013
The players wrote:
Very interesting is what I would label all the information that I have been receiving.
Let me give you a clue. Have you backstabbed a close friend of yours in the past year?? LMAO...
It is called poetic justice and what goes around sooner or later comes back around. LMAO.....
Poetic justice would be getting hit with an errant golf club. Maybe one that slipped out of Judge Smails' hands. Maybe on L Street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) 11 hr Civil Servant Sup... 159
Justice system is corrupt in Fitchburg (Jun '14) 15 hr J Kaddy 57
Andy Couture Sun No clue Andy 24
Stop harrassing you are forcing a FEDERAL civil... Sun Billybob 26
News Fitchburg man held without bail in severe child... Fri Fleitas 2
News Former Leominster mayor Harper pulls papers Fri Frank M 1
News Wendy Wiiks Leominster's chief fundraiser commi... Fri Paul G 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages