Search team enlisted to find Jeremiah...
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#123 Jan 22, 2014
Uh oh wrote:
I don't try to bash anyone. If I disagree with someone I try to explain why I believe they are in the wrong.
For instance Lynch wants people to call the bus company and pressure them to give free tickets to a dead beat drug dealing piece of filth. I would recommend calling the bus company and request banning this violent azzhole from ever getting a ticket.
Another one of your lies! As you are wrongly assuming that is my page. You cannot face the truth EVER!

Anytime you want I will debate with facts with you. Every time I break it down for you to the point that you cannot deny the truth that I speak you go right to 1992.

You always turn to 1992 and then you call me a fag and many other names. You have NEVER debated the facts and you have NEVER even made an argument that I lied!

Same with Stamy your bedfellow. You have destroyed Fitchburg, you and your band of good ole boys. Your little group has gone after every business that isn't owned by an FPD member. You have allowed former FPD members who were also SLUM LORDS to prey on citizens in Fitchburg. As they turn to their health department cronies to cover everything up.

Every chance you get you sever the trust of the community. You are lucky that I didn't get elected because I would fire ALL the corrupt cops with documented evidence and then when they attempted to sue I would order the city attorney to counter sue for twice the amount!
Hilarious

United States

#124 Jan 23, 2014
Hey Lynch, you're lying again, you posted on the Jeremiah Oliver page that people should go up the chain at Peter Pan to get this guy free tickets. You're a liar.
Pathetic Fitchburg Haters

Gardner, MA

#125 Jan 23, 2014
Hey Dummy wrote:
I was not supporting Lynch.
Regarding ignoring Lynch...impossible. Every thread that he comes into he just dumps all over the place. Regardless of the topic, he turns it into an anti-FPD, FSU, JRs, FFD, conspiracy poop show. Look at what he's done on multiple facebook pages related to the missing Oliver child. Turns it around and tries to make it about him, his disdain for the police, and how the system failed. He's a moron of the highest magnitude. And for you to come in here and support him proves that you've got no common sense and haven't been around these boards very long.
Except, you've just described "jtn" in exact detail idiot hater!

"Every thread that he comes into he just dumps all over the place. Regardless of the topic, he turns it into an anti-FPD, FSU, JRs, FFD, conspiracy poop show"

I have been here long enough, tell me the above is not jtn, really, nice try again, why can't you accept what you're doing is idiotic??

Why do you have to bash anyone? Um, cause like I said, you're a hater and a pathetic one!

Onward PFH!

Gardner, MA

#126 Jan 23, 2014
Hey Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a guess, but that poster's name is Pathetic Fitchburg Haters. PFH.
You must be a product of the Leominster Public Schools.
Ask a question, get a haters response!

Gardner, MA

#127 Jan 23, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one of your lies! As you are wrongly assuming that is my page. You cannot face the truth EVER!
Anytime you want I will debate with facts with you. Every time I break it down for you to the point that you cannot deny the truth that I speak you go right to 1992.
You always turn to 1992 and then you call me a fag and many other names. You have NEVER debated the facts and you have NEVER even made an argument that I lied!
Same with Stamy your bedfellow. You have destroyed Fitchburg, you and your band of good ole boys. Your little group has gone after every business that isn't owned by an FPD member. You have allowed former FPD members who were also SLUM LORDS to prey on citizens in Fitchburg. As they turn to their health department cronies to cover everything up.
Every chance you get you sever the trust of the community. You are lucky that I didn't get elected because I would fire ALL the corrupt cops with documented evidence and then when they attempted to sue I would order the city attorney to counter sue for twice the amount!
The one time I'll not ignore you is to tell you, they are right about you, they could just give it a rest but they are right about you.

You on the other hand, ask for it over and over and over again, why can't you leave a thread to others? Why can't you just plain keep your nose out of it once in a while? They have it on you but you, you continually harrass them too.

Nobody wants you in public service, no body gives a crap what you think and nobody needs to have your BS put down on every thread wether it involves you or not.

Shut the Fck up once in a while!
Voter

Bedford, MA

#128 Jan 23, 2014
Ahh, yet another thread shitter in our midst. PFH, you're no better than those you're railing against.

Topix serioulsy needs an "ignore" button.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#129 Jan 23, 2014
Pathetic Fitchburg Haters wrote:
<quoted text>
The one time I'll not ignore you is to tell you, they are right about you, they could just give it a rest but they are right about you.
You on the other hand, ask for it over and over and over again, why can't you leave a thread to others? Why can't you just plain keep your nose out of it once in a while? They have it on you but you, you continually harrass them too.
Nobody wants you in public service, no body gives a crap what you think and nobody needs to have your BS put down on every thread wether it involves you or not.
I am going to answer to you. I received over 600 votes without leaving my house. I attended the debate, I did a couple newspaper interviews and I did a FATV commercial spot. Now if I had knocked on any doors I would have been elected.

I have to prove this to you. I will be running for city council again. I will bet you that I win a seat. The more people hear what I stand for the more votes I receive. You are 100% wrong!

Yes, you and a few people may not vote for me but no one gets elected with everyone voting for them.

I get on them in order to draw them out. I call them names after they initiate.

You have no clue. And I will tell you. I may just run for Mayor. We have seen ZERO leadership in Fitchburg. No one has stood up for the community nor Jeremiah who is in leadership roles.

Fitchburg is going to stand up and vote.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#130 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Eric, you are so obvious. You think you have it on others and you do not. How many businesses have you flunked? They are not right about me.

See, I am stronger than you could ever be. I do not bow to your labels nor anyone's. Yes, there are people who would never vote for me due to my record but there are plenty of people who have more of an open mind than those individuals.

If peopled listed to your self defeating attitude then Fitchburg would be closed down. You are the person who thinks that you can say the same things that I say but you feel that you are listened to more. You are wrong as you live in your own little world. Get out more often.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#131 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen me bow down to people? I am better than these people and I am stronger than you. I can stand up amidst adversity while people such as yourself hide.

And let me tell you Topix use to be filled with people but do to these disgusting individuals out here they label this site as a cesspool!

There isn't not one person out here who could stand taller than I concerning honesty. I don't need you to tell me different nor anyone of these people. When an off duty cop puts a letter in my mailbox telling me to enter his house through the back door and to proceed even if the dogs are barking.

I don't need a detective to tell me nor our "great" chief that this looks like a murder plot. You have the wrong guy as I would debate with the best of them. Screw politics by the way as I am too honest. 3,000 people voted in Fitchburg out of 40,000.

People have lost 100% faith in government.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#132 Jan 24, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't need a detective to tell me nor our "great" chief that this looks like a murder plot.
You're right. You don't need a detective. You need a psychiatrist. One with a practice specializing in delusion and, paranoia.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#133 Jan 24, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to answer to you. I received over 600 votes without leaving my house. I attended the debate, I did a couple newspaper interviews and I did a FATV commercial spot. Now if I had knocked on any doors I would have been elected.
I have to prove this to you. I will be running for city council again. I will bet you that I win a seat. The more people hear what I stand for the more votes I receive. You are 100% wrong!
Yes, you and a few people may not vote for me but no one gets elected with everyone voting for them.
I get on them in order to draw them out. I call them names after they initiate.
You have no clue. And I will tell you. I may just run for Mayor. We have seen ZERO leadership in Fitchburg. No one has stood up for the community nor Jeremiah who is in leadership roles.
Fitchburg is going to stand up and vote.
Without leaving your house????

So you LIED to voters when saying you would be out every Thursday downtown winning votes.

1-29-13
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow I pick up nomination papers! Tomorrow the signs get placed in the yard. Every Thursday I will be downtown for questions in reference to my stances and proposals.
It is time to take back city hall. Fitchburg belongs to the citizens of Fitchburg!
And what about this statement when running for Mayor, was this just another LIE?

5-23-11
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been out all day winning votes. Remember if a volunteer happens to knock on your door in reference to my campaign be nice and polite! These guys are volunteers, they have been instructed not to accept any cookies or milk ect.
If you wish to volunteer feel free to come by and we will set you up with flyers and pins ect. And yes, I already have a Fitchburg Police Officerworking for my campaign as If I am elected he will be the next Chief of Police. He is very qualified and by the book.
I am also looking to revamp the entire system as you know. Many patrolmen will be sgts, Lt,s and Captains next yr at this time.
How about when running for Senate, was this a LIE?

7-17-10
Lynch for State Senate wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Kevin Lynch. I am running as an Independent for the State Senate seat currently held by Jennifer Flanagan.I am running as a write in candidate due to my late entry. I know that I have a tough road ahead as a write in candidate but we have a plan in place for election day and the month proceeding.
And Governor too, was this a LIE?

2-14-11
Lynch wrote:
I have decided to begin a campaign for Governo of Massachusetts. I have done a lot of research and I have noticed that there is a lot of Corruption spreading across the state. We need jobs not more corruption.
It is time for real change.All donations to my campaign can be sent to Committee to elect Kevin Lynch at 48 Cedar st. Fitchburg,Ma.
Oh! and Ward 5, another LIE?

9-30-11
Lynch for Ward 5 wrote:
I am asking for your vote in the November election. I am running for the Ward 5 city counselor seat. I will be campaigning everyday throughout this Ward.
If you need a voter registration form you can stop by 48 Cedar st as I have plnty or you can visit city hall to fill one out as it only takes a minute to fill out. Remember on the ballot you must print my name and address.
Thank you for your support! Respectfully Kevin Lynch

Location hidden

#134 Jan 24, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric, you are so obvious. You think you have it on others and you do not. How many businesses have you flunked? They are not right about me.
See, I am stronger than you could ever be. I do not bow to your labels nor anyone's. Yes, there are people who would never vote for me due to my record but there are plenty of people who have more of an open mind than those individuals.
If peopled listed to your self defeating attitude then Fitchburg would be closed down. You are the person who thinks that you can say the same things that I say but you feel that you are listened to more. You are wrong as you live in your own little world. Get out more often.
Lynch, who's this Eric guy, is he the one you thought was "Rollstone" and offered $5 grand too anyone on here that would give up his real identity?

Did he ever file that restraining order against you after you started harassed him and his friends on facebook?
Shocking

Fitchburg, MA

#135 Jan 24, 2014
Lynch is a serial liar. It's a normal part of his day. He must come from lousy stick to have learned to let lies roll so easily off of his tongue. What a horrible family.

Lynch, you are a case study for Nature vs. Nurture.
i no stuf

Westminster, MA

#136 Jan 24, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? You would have been elected?? How do you figure to make up the 2500 extra votes you would have needed? The electorate isn't as stupid is you would like to believe. Please stop babbling about running again and actually winning. Name which councilor you would have beaten out for the last spot? What about the qualified canidiates who finished ahead of you?

You continue to have no clue and I look forward to your uneducated response.
One Sick Dude

Gardner, MA

#137 Jan 24, 2014
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Without leaving your house????
So you LIED to voters when saying you would be out every Thursday downtown winning votes.
1-29-13
<quoted text>
And what about this statement when running for Mayor, was this just another LIE?
5-23-11
<quoted text>
How about when running for Senate, was this a LIE?
7-17-10
<quoted text>
And Governor too, was this a LIE?
2-14-11
<quoted text>
Oh! and Ward 5, another LIE?
9-30-11
<quoted text>
You have saved Lynch quotes from as far back as 2010, earlier I'm sure. You're one sick dude desperately in need of a life of your own.
Yayyyy

Leominster, MA

#138 Jan 24, 2014
One Sick Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You have saved Lynch quotes from as far back as 2010, earlier I'm sure. You're one sick dude desperately in need of a life of your own.
Actually no. Anyone can pull up stupid Lynch threats and quotes from years ago, there are lots of them.
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#139 Jan 24, 2014
One Sick Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch has threatened to sue everyone and their brother including Stamos. I would call it well prepared on Stamos' part to keep all of Lynch's lies should Lynch ever pursue a frivolous lawsuit against them. All Stamos has to do is to point to the many lies and inconsistencies and psychotic rants in Lynch's posts.
Mookie Wilson

Fitchburg, MA

#140 Jan 24, 2014
I'm still in shock that there are 600 stupid / uninformed people in Fitchburg!

Lynchie I'm shocked you were not in the middle of the brothers outburst during court today??
I mean WTF!!!...perfect opportunity to get your ugly mug in front of the camera.
Mookie Wilson

Fitchburg, MA

#141 Jan 24, 2014
I take it back, I'm really not surprised there 600 stupid / uninformed people in the burg. The scary thing is there are thousands of these peeps in the city. Just imagine if this pud reaches out to them??? Now that would be a dangerous situation for all of us!

Location hidden

#142 Jan 24, 2014
Mookie Wilson wrote:
I'm still in shock that there are 600 stupid / uninformed people in Fitchburg!
Lynchie I'm shocked you were not in the middle of the brothers outburst during court today??
I mean WTF!!!...perfect opportunity to get your ugly mug in front of the camera.
Some pretty crazy shit Mookie. Especially when someone on the missing boys original facebook site pointed out that the brother has some serious issues going on himself.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20130325/COUR...
"Sandrino Oliver, 43, of 10 Lincoln St., Spencer, charged with indecent assault and battery on a person 14 or over and intimidation of a witness, continued to April 19 on $25,000 cash bail." March, 2013...yup these are upstanding male family members who protected their children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Leominster man's dog acted threateningly 10 hr Mkleazott 3
Poll Where is Kevin Lynch? (Nov '14) 18 hr Lynch for Mayor 75
Truce is respected 20 hr BillyBob 11
News Lapidus will make $235G as FSU head Wed Jtn 4
Lynch Fest 2015 May 23 Civil Servant Sup... 15
Review: Fitchburg Tattoo Co (Apr '10) May 22 insider 29
News Leominster man arrested in Fitchburg murder May 22 insider 1
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE