Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a little something to ponder over "Trained professional". Tell us if you think the person who created this one thread below appears stable enough to make a great team leader in your search efforts. There are many more like it. In fact, 4 years worth. Please give us your "professional" opinion on this one though.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Stamos, come out of the background! I will meet you at the FPD right now! You will not because you are a coward who hides and harasses me in this site!
Me too

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Trained professional wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your just full of yourself aren't you, maybe you don't know how it works. When my team was out there which there were only a few of us that cop car you saw was with US he was there incase we found something or if someone gave us a hard time. Like the above comment says use your head nimrod, maybe you should start. Your comments make me laugh your so full of it, you think you know it all don't you? I've been doing search and rescue for a long long time and have been on private property thousands of times and never once was I arrested. Sadly it's idiots like you that have to sit back and make assumptions. Your not out there doing anything your home sitting on your a$$ playing on the Internet. Yes your a real help to society. Then you have nerve to bash volunteers trying to help, you have issues.
I hear ya. Some of the people who post here are so full of themselves. Not like us. I also have a team of superstar searchers and 5000 dogs. When you see a cop car anywhere it's very possible they are looking for ME to tell them what to do. I've been in over a million backyards. I have spent millions of dollars of my own money because I'm so great but I'm not the type to brag about how great I am. I'm like you and hate it when the uneducateds put they're "two sense" in. Great searchers rely on only one sense. The sense of greatness and being humble!
Apple Picker

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Anyone can search on private property as long as they have permission. Such as a hunter has to get permission to hunt on private property. If they donít have permission then they are trespassing and the police can be called.

Now being in a rural area if I hear someone in my backyard I will always approach them and I am armed. It is my right to do so. They donít belong there if they did not ask my permission first and give me a reason why they are there. I am allowed to threaten them that I will shoot if they donít leave and if they start approaching me.

This is called ďbeing in fear for my lifeĒ.

I am sure living in the city people cross over private property on a regular basis because the city is made up of multi-family dwellings and close by businesses. So city people may not know that the rural country folks may take a different approach with their property. When a person living in the city sees another person with a gun they make the connection that the gun holder is a criminal and there is illegal activity going on.

In the rural area owning a gun is a common as owning a car. City people are not exposed to this and do not realize rural property owners may see a trespasser differently than they would behind their multi-family dwelling.

Living in a rural area with properties that reside along a dark country road, abutting wooded areas and having a backyard of 10,20, 50 or even 100 acres, these property owners are never expecting anyone to be around their home or property unannounced.

This is why they chose to live in the rural area to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city life and to be away from crime. So they will take protective measures to do so because there should not be anyone in their backyard. It will take the police at least 10 minutes for the police to arrive this is because the caller has to call the police (1 minute using the phone) the time the dispatcher takes the call (2-3minutes to get information) the police cruiser gets the call and the information (1 minute) and the actually arriving on scene (5-6 minutes driving time).

People donít realize that it takes a long time 10 minutes and it is usually more than that for the police to respond and arrive in a rural area. Even for the city folk they donít realize that it takes 5-6 minutes from the actual call from the caller to the arrival of the police. In the rural area waiting for the police if there is an intruder with criminal intent will get me killed. I have to protect my family and myself.

Guns protect honest people that are responsible gun owners. Responsible is the key word.

http://www.wikihow.com/React-After-Shooting-a...
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Me too wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya. Some of the people who post here are so full of themselves. Not like us. I also have a team of superstar searchers and 5000 dogs. When you see a cop car anywhere it's very possible they are looking for ME to tell them what to do. I've been in over a million backyards. I have spent millions of dollars of my own money because I'm so great but I'm not the type to brag about how great I am. I'm like you and hate it when the uneducateds put they're "two sense" in. Great searchers rely on only one sense. The sense of greatness and being humble!
Let me tell you about this POS. He has been on here for years harassing but he will not show his cowardly face. Leominster, I'll meet you at the police station, OK?

You are nothing but a MOUTH. You NEVER back your mouth up! You have harassed me through your slurs. You have harassed Dave through racial slurs. If you have the cohonas then go to the police station and I will meet you there!

You claim to be able to violate my civil rtights then stand by that statement like a man instead of a coward hiding.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Me too wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya. Some of the people who post here are so full of themselves. Not like us. I also have a team of superstar searchers and 5000 dogs. When you see a cop car anywhere it's very possible they are looking for ME to tell them what to do. I've been in over a million backyards. I have spent millions of dollars of my own money because I'm so great but I'm not the type to brag about how great I am. I'm like you and hate it when the uneducateds put they're "two sense" in. Great searchers rely on only one sense. The sense of greatness and being humble!
Leominster tell him and others what you feel about Hispanic people. You are NOTHING but a MOUTH. You may be a cop, who knows but that should atleast give you enough Cahonas to meet me at the police station! But you will not like you never do. You will squirm back into your slug hole.
Me too

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Us true professional searchers know the real deal. Sometimes I go out searching and I don't even know what I'm looking for but I'm a searcher.

I receive many calls from people who did their laundry and a sock has gone missing. In all of my years I must admit even though I'm a great searcher there are some things that just can't be explained.
Me too

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you about this POS. He has been on here for years harassing but he will not show his cowardly face. Leominster, I'll meet you at the police station, OK?
You are nothing but a MOUTH. You NEVER back your mouth up! You have harassed me through your slurs. You have harassed Dave through racial slurs. If you have the cohonas then go to the police station and I will meet you there!
You claim to be able to violate my civil rtights then stand by that statement like a man instead of a coward hiding.
Yeah I've heard about this poster. What a POS coward. I bet he doesn't even have a professional search team. I on the other hand have an extensive photo library of license plates.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images...
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Lynch, tell the good people in this thread who you killed. And where did you live, courtesy of the state, for a few years.
Me too

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Part of my investigative tools in the internet. As I leave no stone unturned I went to the Lynch Facebook and have to ask Lynch what's with the pic of you at the Aqueerium with a bunch of skinny little boys? Were you working there as a tour guide or something? There is something suspicious about a grown man hanging out with young boys so this will go in my creepy suspect file.
Apple Picker

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is where I differ, don't even click on the Topix link and you will never see the comments. This will make you feel better.

Why do you keep going onto Topix if it stresses you out? Who cares what they say?

People who are obsessed about what people are saying about them do need help. Especially if they get upset over people that they don't even know who they are.

They are;

1.) Over thinkers. Stop over thinking.
2.) They don't put things in perspective.
3.) They lack self-confidence. If they were confident in themselves and who they are, they would not care what anyone states about them.
4.) They cannot control their emotions.
5.) They cannot accept themselves for whom they are. Some things you can never change about yourself, ever and you have to accept that.
Apple Picker

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Stay off Topix, this isn't a personal site that people have to come onto.

http://www.wikihow.com/Not-Care-What-People-T...
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Apple Picker wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is where I differ, don't even click on the Topix link and you will never see the comments. This will make you feel better.
Why do you keep going onto Topix if it stresses you out? Who cares what they say?
People who are obsessed about what people are saying about them do need help. Especially if they get upset over people that they don't even know who they are.
They are;
1.) Over thinkers. Stop over thinking.
2.) They don't put things in perspective.
3.) They lack self-confidence. If they were confident in themselves and who they are, they would not care what anyone states about them.
4.) They cannot control their emotions.
5.) They cannot accept themselves for whom they are. Some things you can never change about yourself, ever and you have to accept that.
I particularly like items 4 and 5. Lynch's (extensive) criminal history shows that he has not been able to control his emotions or his temper. And as far as not being able to change who people are, he's crazy and can't seem to tell the truth about anything. So there's that.
Apple Picker

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
I particularly like items 4 and 5. Lynch's (extensive) criminal history shows that he has not been able to control his emotions or his temper. And as far as not being able to change who people are, he's crazy and can't seem to tell the truth about anything. So there's that.
Exactly, see Cheryl you can call me anything you want to. I don't care. I do not go thru life worrying about what other people say about me.

If someone's worries about what other people say about them then they will have and lead a long miserable non-productive life. Their life accomplishments and goals become dependent on how other people perceive them. That is the worst thing that can happen.

All people will always have others that think negative of them and will dislike them. I could careless what they say about me.

Everyone knows the old saying is when someone says something negative to you:

"It's a long line so get in line with the others"

Some people will always comment about successful people in a negative fashion because they are envious and jealous. Those people lack self-confidence in themselves and have too much time on their hands to worry about other people instead of worrying about their own personal matters.

Since: Jan 14

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

-Kevin

Your a joke and a story teller !

Since: Jan 14

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Kevin Lynch lmao people I feel your pain
The Sad Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Career criminals like Lynch all have one common trait. They are liars. Every crime they committed was a set up. They were framed. It was all someone else's fault.

Now, most of us might wonder about a single incident and say to ourselves, "Maybe. Could be."

But a dozen or more run-ins with the law? And always the same story? Corrupt cops? Corrupt Judges? A Registry of Motor Vehicles run by Heinrich Himmler?

Not likely. This clown Lynch has been in trouble with the law, in jail or on probation since he was at least 16. And he expects us to believe that none of it was his fault? That everyone is out to get him? He's a liar. And a mental case.
SECRET

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Oh trust me I know and I have talked to law enforcement myself and they have told me he is a liar. So many people have said that he has harassed them including police it's sick. Now he is trying to be the lead detective in this case of Jeremiah. It's horrible he has made false accusations and he will sit there and deny everything.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Harassing? You, Lynch, are the one who has harassed people. Lying about them. Accusing them of criminal acts without a shred of proof. Stalking people by taking photos of their license plates. Attacking people while screaming "You cops are all done! I'm going to get you all!"

What crime was Dave already on probation for when his arrest triggered a probation violation and got him an extra 30 days in the Worcester House? And how is asking this question harassment? Or racist?

Your poor friend never would have had to do 30 days if you had listened to him and not stopped in front of JR's and staged a public melt down. This is all public record. ANd it's all your fault.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Me too wrote:
Part of my investigative tools in the internet. As I leave no stone unturned I went to the Lynch Facebook and have to ask Lynch what's with the pic of you at the Aqueerium with a bunch of skinny little boys? Were you working there as a tour guide or something? There is something suspicious about a grown man hanging out with young boys so this will go in my creepy suspect file.
He won't answer any of my questions but maybe you can get him to answer this one for me in reference to his FB pictures.

Just curious!
I know people feed dogs steak bones, but were those really Dave's pet ferrets you were feeding to your dog peaches?
Me too

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>He won't answer any of my questions but maybe you can get him to answer this one for me in reference to his FB pictures.
Just curious!
I know people feed dogs steak bones, but were those really Dave's pet ferrets you were feeding to your dog peaches?
I'm not sure if I can help you. I'm just trying to narrow down the suspects. For instance in this picture I see two nervous young boys and two older men with a suspicious look on their faces. Almost like as if they are about to do something wrong and try to get away with it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE