|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

notice wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW also dipshit, you've been proven a LIAR more than once on here and so it's time for you to slither away into your snake hole!
YOU HAVE ZERO CRED TO BE TALLING ANYONE ELSE ANYTHING!!!!
Good for you, I don't think anyone should be talling anyone either.
notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Be happy wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, I don't think anyone should be talling anyone either.
Yeah, I don't think you should be making comments that are so far off the mark that it clearly identifies you're nothing but a meathead!

"The partisan hysteria surrounding the September attack in Benghazi has taken a deescalating trajectory -- the scope of the conspiracy theories and unhinged criticism has grown narrower, not broader, over time.

As of yesterday, the overarching question from the right was reduced to this: the talking points made available to U.S. officials four days after the attack were slightly edited, with the word "extremists" replacing the word "terrorists." This, Republicans have argued, is critically important because, well, just because. The "scandal" conservatives are comparing to Watergate has narrowed to a discussion over word choice.

On the Sunday shows, Republicans said identifying who changed one word to another is a question that demands an answer. As it turns out, the answer is now available.

The intelligence community -- not the White House, State Department or Justice Department -- was responsible for the substantive changes made to the talking points distributed for government officials who spoke publicly about the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, the spokesman for the director of national intelligence said Monday.

The unclassified talking points on Libya, developed several days after the deadly attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, were not substantively changed by any agency outside of the intelligence community, according to the spokesman, Shawn Turner.

The talking point initially pointed to al Qaeda involvement, but officials didn't want to divulge too much in non-classified materials, especially in light of classified sourcing, so the word "extremists" was used. Who made the change? The intelligence community. Why did they make the change? For entirely legitimate reasons related to intelligence and national security.

Why is this scandalous? It's not."

A meathead joined at the hip with Fox Snews in trying to find a scandal in this administration! There isn't one, and you'll be feckless in your constant attempts to actually find one.

Should one ever occur, nobody will ever listen cause you've been crying Wolf for 4 years now!!!!!!!

You do comprehend that childrens tale don't you?!!?!?

POS!
Be happy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Easy tiger, all I wrote was I agree with you that nobody should be talling anyone if they don't know what they are talking about.
Be happy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Let me tall you one more thing. I wih the best to our CNN reporters who are reporting from Gaza that it's not a good idea to be there.
Typical Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Be Happy,

You would find that notice is one of the "useful idiots" constantly defending the indefensible actions of our President and his administration.

Between the name calling and lies, you will find little meaning, other than to continue to make excuses for things that should NEVER be excused.
notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Typical Redneck wrote:
Be Happy,
You would find that notice is one of the "useful idiots" constantly defending the indefensible actions of our President and his administration.
Between the name calling and lies, you will find little meaning, other than to continue to make excuses for things that should NEVER be excused.
"indefensible actions of our President and his administration"

Clearly you have no footing to stand on and everyone knows it.

On to your next drummed up BS Mountain News fabricated scandal!

Tell me, how does any supposed "indefensible action" by this administration compare to a Presidnet LYING the country into a War that costs more than 4200 Troop deaths??????

We'll talk Benghazi when you address that and not before!

Oh that's right, Bush was great and that never happened right redneck!

Or how about the real "intelligence" scandal whereby...

A Republican sent threatening e-mails to another Republican she didn't want screwing a Republican General and CIA head because she was screwing him.

Republican recipient of threatening letters then asked a Republican FBI agent to access personal e-mails of biographer Republican and he did that against the law.

Only to find out, other Republican generals were scrwwing the recipient of htreatening e-mails too.

And all this was sent to REPUBLICANS in the Senate who thought never to mention this whole sorted affair(s) to anyone.

But all that is OK because a spokesperson was told to use the word extremists instead of terrorist as given to her by the agency in charge being the CIA and the screwing Republican General!

Your scandal is nothing more than a bunch of Republican Kardashians infighting!!!!!!!!!!
Typical Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ahhhhhhhhhh the ultimate defense for the indefensible actions of our current President and Administration...Bush did it.

I have no interest in comparing what Bush did to what Obama is doing because it is irrelevant, other than giving useful idiots like you a reason to allow our current president to do whatever he wants to whomever he wants, including the releasing of "classified information" for political gain, and ignoring requests for our embassy peaople to have adequate protection...it is indefensible.

I presonally couldn't care less who the hell is sleeping with who and even more importantly, I couldn't care less about their party affiliation. You of course think that is somehow relevant because we know that Democrats NEVER cheat on their spouses.

You might want to pull your head out of Obamas ass long enough to breathe some clean air.
notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Typical Redneck wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhh the ultimate defense for the indefensible actions of our current President and Administration...Bush did it.
I have no interest in comparing what Bush did to what Obama is doing because it is irrelevant, other than giving useful idiots like you a reason to allow our current president to do whatever he wants to whomever he wants, including the releasing of "classified information" for political gain, and ignoring requests for our embassy peaople to have adequate protection...it is indefensible.
I presonally couldn't care less who the hell is sleeping with who and even more importantly, I couldn't care less about their party affiliation. You of course think that is somehow relevant because we know that Democrats NEVER cheat on their spouses.
You might want to pull your head out of Obamas ass long enough to breathe some clean air.
You really are a typical redneck, devoid of comprehension and understanding the written word for what it says.

Did I say "Bush did it"?
I certainly did not.

I did say, Bush did something FAR FAR worse and of course THEN you have no interest in talking about it!

That, regardless of your inability to comprehend, IS THE POINT!!!

Your only interest is drumming up scandalous accusations based on ZERO evidence of wrongdoing, period!
notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

"The intelligence community -- not the White House, State Department or Justice Department -- was responsible for the substantive changes made to the talking points distributed for government officials who spoke publicly about the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, the spokesman for the director of national intelligence said Monday.

The unclassified talking points on Libya, developed several days after the deadly attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, were not substantively changed by any agency outside of the intelligence community, according to the spokesman, Shawn Turner.

The talking point initially pointed to al Qaeda involvement, but officials didn't want to divulge too much in non-classified materials, especially in light of classified sourcing, so the word "extremists" was used. Who made the change? The intelligence community. Why did they make the change? For entirely legitimate reasons related to intelligence and national security.

Why is this scandalous? It's not."

Re-read it typical redneck, "unclassified".

BTW: With all the Tea baggery and BS mountain news blabbering you may have taken to the idea that being a Redneck is cool. it isn't, you aren't and it's never going to be the case!!!

Sell your "truck nuts" loser Redneck!
Typical Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Notice,

My comments relate to things happening now and things that are relevant. You, on the other hand, continually compare actions that have no relevance, which basically makes your argument a stupid argument.

Obama's lies about the embassy event has NOTHING at all to do with the wars that happened on Bush's watch.

Your attempts at focusing attention on something that happened many years ago, instead of focusing on what is happening now is stupid and serves no worthy purpose.

I'm sure Obama loves the fact that he has "useful idiots" like you around to play interference for him though...your a good little idiot!!
notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Typical Redneck wrote:
Notice,
My comments relate to things happening now and things that are relevant. You, on the other hand, continually compare actions that have no relevance, which basically makes your argument a stupid argument.
Obama's lies about the embassy event has NOTHING at all to do with the wars that happened on Bush's watch.
Your attempts at focusing attention on something that happened many years ago, instead of focusing on what is happening now is stupid and serves no worthy purpose.
I'm sure Obama loves the fact that he has "useful idiots" like you around to play interference for him though...your a good little idiot!!
"Obama's lies about the embassy "

Name one douchebag, one lie Obama told, and BTW I don't GAS if you get your panties in an uproar cause I called you a douchebag, it's what you deserve.
right

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Typical Redneck wrote:
Aha, because a top CIA authority having an affair isn't a threat to national security at all......is it, jf?
Typical Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

notice wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama's lies about the embassy "
Name one douchebag, one lie Obama told, and BTW I don't GAS if you get your panties in an uproar cause I called you a douchebag, it's what you deserve.
Obama told us that the situation was a result of an anti-muslim film, which we have known for some time was a lie. The intelligence community knew it was a terrorist attach within the first 24 hours of the occurence. Obama had his spokesperson perpetuate the lie because he was in the middle of a campaign for re-election, so just like his allowance of leaking classified information (for political gain), he lied and told his spokesperson to do the same. Obama doesn't really care what happens now, he got re-elected...but it is still indefensible.

To have your Commander-in-Chief leak classified information to make himself look good, at the peril of those soldiers that do the dirty work is reprehensible.

To have a President not provide the needed security to protect Americans in a very dangerous part of the world, when extra security was warranted, and then lie about why they were killed is reprehensible.

Obama is a complete disgrace.

Name calling...really? Are you 10 years old??
Be happy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Something doesn't seem right when Deval has a bigger security detail when he visits Roxbury than an Ambassador in a foreign country.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

dont agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not agree that his record would keep him from getting a job. If he wanted one, I am sure he could find one.
You are wrong. New discriminatory laws passed dissallows anyone with a record to obtain a job in health care, driving a cab, selling flowers and thousands of other jobs.

This law was passed by Cellucci and then Romney. First Weld cutout education within the prison system.

It is all about constant revenge. There are elements within Massachusetts state government that are constantly violating citizens civil rights.

They stated that taking DNA by force from every inmate was rightous as they stated it would solve the unsolved crimes. It has solved less than 1% of unsolved crimes but has released 2% of those that were innocent.

This means that citizens who havem't ever been arrested are responsible for 99% of unsolved crimes!

Always the rush to pass laws that violate certain peoples rights. I fought the DOC for them to implement programs constantly. Programs that have been funded but not implemented.

I am a member of the innocence project. It is not okay for innocent Americans to be incarcerated.

In reference to blocking those who have been incarcerated from employment is self defeating as it costs the Commonwealth tens of Millions as it forces these citizens into making ends meet anyway they can.

It costs $50,000 a year to house an inmate. If anti-employment laws are repealed then it would put these citizens on tax rolls where they would be contributing their share. These laws are discriminatory.

Before these laws over 30% of social servicesand healthcare jobs were filled with those who had a record. It was a matter of REVENGE from people such as Weld and others. Those employees did nothing wrong!
Ward 5

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

My computer has been hacked by someone out here. You have been reported.
Hugh Jass

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Lynchie Boy--

Does that Blue Light remain on during daylight hours?

Are you certain the messages you receive through the fillings in your teeth are not garbled in translation?

No, no you are not listening. Adjust your tinfoil helmet at 12 noon to magnetic North, not true North!

Does the constant hum you hear vary in pitch or is it a monotone?
Ward 5

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Back to blogging.

For example, my friend David who some out here have labeled as Gomez worked as a maintenance worker at a nursing home for Nuns.

He was brought into the office to be told that he was doing a great job and that a few residents had submitted praising compliments in reference to his work and his character.

He was given a raise and was told that he was in line for a promotion. He actually was acting manager of a few facilities while the manager was on vacation. They took care of all the maintenance including plumbing, snow plow and management of all the house keepers and scheduling ect.

Two days later the same administrator called him in. She was in tears and she stated she had to let him go due to this new law.

He was devasted. This is what these new discriminating laws of revenge do. It is unjust, unfair and clear discriminatory practice.

These laws are self defeating as they prevent certain citizens from obtaining employment.
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. New discriminatory laws passed dissallows anyone with a record to obtain a job in health care, driving a cab, selling flowers and thousands of other jobs.
This law was passed by Cellucci and then Romney. First Weld cutout education within the prison system.
It is all about constant revenge. There are elements within Massachusetts state government that are constantly violating citizens civil rights.
They stated that taking DNA by force from every inmate was rightous as they stated it would solve the unsolved crimes. It has solved less than 1% of unsolved crimes but has released 2% of those that were innocent.
This means that citizens who havem't ever been arrested are responsible for 99% of unsolved crimes!
Always the rush to pass laws that violate certain peoples rights. I fought the DOC for them to implement programs constantly. Programs that have been funded but not implemented.
I am a member of the innocence project. It is not okay for innocent Americans to be incarcerated.
In reference to blocking those who have been incarcerated from employment is self defeating as it costs the Commonwealth tens of Millions as it forces these citizens into making ends meet anyway they can.
It costs $50,000 a year to house an inmate. If anti-employment laws are repealed then it would put these citizens on tax rolls where they would be contributing their share. These laws are discriminatory.
Before these laws over 30% of social servicesand healthcare jobs were filled with those who had a record. It was a matter of REVENGE from people such as Weld and others. Those employees did nothing wrong!
The Governor never passes a law. He signs the bill into law. Your anger and frustration should be directed towards our Democratically controlled legislature here in MA. Someone in the State House introduced the bill. It went to committee. It was shaped etc. It went to the floor for a vote and was voted in or out. The bill you’re describing was obviously voted in by Democrats. The Governor has very little to do with the bill other than signing it. And what kind of a response to a veto would a Republican Governor had gotten if he had even breathed a word of that to the Democratically controlled legislature here in MA?
notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Typical Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama told us that the situation was a result of an anti-muslim film, which we have known for some time was a lie. The intelligence community knew it was a terrorist attach within the first 24 hours of the occurence. Obama had his spokesperson perpetuate the lie because he was in the middle of a campaign for re-election, so just like his allowance of leaking classified information (for political gain), he lied and told his spokesperson to do the same. Obama doesn't really care what happens now, he got re-elected...but it is still indefensible.
To have your Commander-in-Chief leak classified information to make himself look good, at the peril of those soldiers that do the dirty work is reprehensible.
To have a President not provide the needed security to protect Americans in a very dangerous part of the world, when extra security was warranted, and then lie about why they were killed is reprehensible.
Obama is a complete disgrace.
Name calling...really? Are you 10 years old??
Yep, I'm 10 years old and still light years ahed of you on reading and comprehension!!!

Go back and read the post for who said what on who's behalf.

Don't suppose you can point to any video, audio, transcript where "Obama told us that the situation was a result of an anti-muslim film"?

Enough with your BS Redneck. In case you didn't notice, ignorant, scandal fabricating, realtiy denying loudmouth lying redneck assholes WERE REJECTED FIRMLY a couple weeks ago!

And you're not coming back, America is sick of hearing your whining crying and finger pointing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fitchburg Discussions

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
a holes 3 hr Sonny 6
Party 5 hr Mr greenjeans from gardne 2
Officials investigating two-alarm Fitchburg hou... 5 hr The real Jtn 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 6 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,693
boycotting new market basket prices 13 hr tim 22
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... Jul 23 Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' Jul 23 Jtn 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••