Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Hi, I'm from Leominster, I don't have a job and I can't think of even one thing to do with myself that would help me or anyone else to be better off.

I can't think straight anyway but that's a discussion I need to have with a counselor.

Anyway, I spend all day every day here on the Topix Forum of Fitchburg MA. Needless to say, my lack of imagination limits me to things I can do here so, I post as much ridiculousness as even I can stand trying to poke and prod people for no reason other than it soils my pants nicely when I do.

You'll know me quite easily as I always post from Leominster as per the above, I NEVER get out of this town, never, not even once a year. Don't be fooled by my other ignorant propensity of using several different names, I always have Leominster as my town!

Anyway, toodles for now, keep checking back for additional useless no point threads started by me and maybe you too can become as usless as me some day!!!!
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

I know it sounds like I'm flip flopping on the issues here,.... please allow me to explain,....you see,.I Think I am an intelligent person. I have moments where I am completely rational, when I make so much sense that the school professors want to publish my work. At other times, I'm completely lost, hallucinating up a storm. I think that's where people get confused. They can't understand how someone as bright as I am can so quickly dissolve into a pile of senseless jibber-jabber. Hell, I don't even know how I do it.

I can't go 24 hours without a couple of major psychotic episodes. I am all alone, with no one to help me reality check. I have an individual therapist, but I am not his only patient, and I don't like to bother him with my crazy questions and irrational fears. So, I sit at home in my Mother’s refurbished basement Inlaw apartment and suffer alone along side my 12 year old computer with windows “95”. I can't sleep because of the nightmares. Sometimes I forget to eat, because I forget that I have to actually put the food in my mouth in order to get the benefits of satiation. I know. Unbelievable. I can understand braided time-space, but I can't seem to understand that I have to eat in order to gain nutrition. I don't get it. I swear I don't get it.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Those are some good ones LMAO. Are you an anonymous coward LMAO. Are these posts towards everyone whos location says Leominster ? LMAO. Am I working right now? LMAO. Look around on your page oooh Fitchburg dating and Walgreens has a sale I wonder who is doing that LMAO. Maybe Leominster is in my computer files LMAO.
Dick Head

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Leominster wrote:
Those are some good ones LMAO. Are you an anonymous coward LMAO. Are these posts towards everyone whos location says Leominster ? LMAO. Am I working right now? LMAO. Look around on your page oooh Fitchburg dating and Walgreens has a sale I wonder who is doing that LMAO. Maybe Leominster is in my computer files LMAO.
Seem to have gotcha!

LAMO
LAMO
LAMO
LAMO
LAMO
LAMO

get a job loser.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Dick Head wrote:
Hi, I'm from Leominster, I don't have a job and I can't think of even one thing to do with myself that would help me or anyone else to be better off.
I can't think straight anyway but that's a discussion I need to have with a counselor.
Anyway, I spend all day every day here on the Topix Forum of Fitchburg MA. Needless to say, my lack of imagination limits me to things I can do here so, I post as much ridiculousness as even I can stand trying to poke and prod people for no reason other than it soils my pants nicely when I do.
You'll know me quite easily as I always post from Leominster as per the above, I NEVER get out of this town, never, not even once a year. Don't be fooled by my other ignorant propensity of using several different names, I always have Leominster as my town!
Anyway, toodles for now, keep checking back for additional useless no point threads started by me and maybe you too can become as usless as me some day!!!!
Hey Its the want-a-be hero firefighter. That's right your a usless firefighter that likes to watch the guys in the shower and feels it's ok to have sex with kids under 18
Dick Head

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Its the want-a-be hero firefighter. That's right your a usless firefighter that likes to watch the guys in the shower and feels it's ok to have sex with kids under 18
Wow, I am? That's news to me, why would you care who I am anyway? What is it you're defending?

And imagine someone who's so preoccupied with this topix forum ridiculousness that they would say something like...

"usless firefighter"!!

Now that's the spirit, Firefighters are bad people!

I'm sure you also detest

Doctors
Police
Military
Volunteers of any kind
Kittens
Birds

You need your head examined Dick!
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Dick Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I am? That's news to me, why would you care who I am anyway? What is it you're defending?
And imagine someone who's so preoccupied with this topix forum ridiculousness that they would say something like...
"usless firefighter"!!
Now that's the spirit, Firefighters are bad people!
I'm sure you also detest
Doctors
Police
Military
Volunteers of any kind
Kittens
Birds
You need your head examined Dick!
Never said firefighters are bad people you did!! I am saying you are a want-a-be hero fighter that likes under age sex Dumb Dumb WOW what school did you go to ? They did not teach you to read
Leominster

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Leave him alone. He's just a dick head where I'm a whole dick shaft and all.
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Oh yu make me excited
Dick Head

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said firefighters are bad people you did!! I am saying you are a want-a-be hero fighter that likes under age sex Dumb Dumb WOW what school did you go to ? They did not teach you to read
You might like to go down several rabbit holes of ridiculousness but then again, that's the point. This is the game you bozos like to play.

You didn't say that huh? Talk about reading comprehension, there were quotes used from what you said..."a useless firefighter" is exactly what you said.

I've said my piece in the first post, you'd like to play topix forum games like you always do and that's kind a the whole point, child.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Dick Head wrote:
<quoted text>
You might like to go down several rabbit holes of ridiculousness but then again, that's the point. This is the game you bozos like to play.
You didn't say that huh? Talk about reading comprehension, there were quotes used from what you said..."a useless firefighter" is exactly what you said.
I've said my piece in the first post, you'd like to play topix forum games like you always do and that's kind a the whole point, child.

AGAIN YOU CAN NOT READ I said YOUR a useless firefighter Dumb Dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••