Man charged with stealing perfumes

Oct 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

A Fitchburg man is charged with allegedly stealing perfumes by Paris Hilton and Jennifer Lopez valued at $110, among other items, from Sears in Leominster.

Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope and Nope.
Is your name Debbie? Do you smoke pot?
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name Debbie? Do you smoke pot?
Negative on both counts. I'm a Manhattan and Old Fashioned kind of gal.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
All our differences in opinion let me answer your question honestly. You are 100% right, I tell young adults to drink responsibly and have fun. I tell them to always be careful and of course I tell them to try and become a cop or a firefighter. I tell them always go for what they want in life and never to cheat themselves out of opportunities.
It is tough to listen to your comments about people who receive assistance because I know that your salary is 100% public funded. You are calling the kettle black. You and I both know 100s of people who work harder than you and receive less than half of your salary. You must feel a little bit fortunate.
Receiving a firefighter job is like hitting the lottery!
I don't have any family in the department. Firefighters get paid for what they are WILLING to do.

All the fires I have been to I have never seen anyone that wasn't a firefighter start running into the building.

You have to learn to let go of your hatred towards cops and firefighters. Just because you were caught on multiple occasions and were jailed does not mean it was the cops fault.

It was your own fault.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, felony or not you cannot get a job with these departments! Most hires are brothers, cousins and sisters.
You came out when I mention city or state job,huh?
There is only 6 firefighters related out of the 72 on the FFD. Please explain yourself? Name names?
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Working Stiff wrote:
I go up to the Family Dollar store and buy “1st Night in Cleghorn” for $1.59. It works great !
it really works, where do i get this?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any family in the department. Firefighters get paid for what they are WILLING to do.
All the fires I have been to I have never seen anyone that wasn't a firefighter start running into the building.
You have to learn to let go of your hatred towards cops and firefighters. Just because you were caught on multiple occasions and were jailed does not mean it was the cops fault.
It was your own fault.
I have to stop you there. What are you 27? What do you mean you never seen anyone run into a building that wasn't a firefighter during a fire? Then you haven't been around too long! Do you wear your" Flame fighter underroos " from when you were a kid?

I respect both cops and firefighters. I have friends who are both and I have relatives who have been Chiefs and captains. Tell it to some kid as a Disney bed time story.

You do not honestly think that I hate firefighters and police?? You are the one who is nuts. Get out more often will ya and live in the real world!

I was jailed ONCE in my life. I haven't had a drink since which was over 20 yrs ago. I haven't had any fight since over 20 yrs ago. Get a clue!

You talk all this BS, Talk straight forward with honesty!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 6 firefighters related out of the 72 on the FFD. Please explain yourself? Name names?
And what about the police force? Cousins, brothers, brother n laws ect.

So six firefighters are related? Wow, 10% of the total 72 are related? And not any of the remaining 62 are related? No retired fathers, uncles or brothers, grandfathers ect?

I do not believe you although it could be true. My nephew wants to be a firefighter. I hope he follows his dream.

I respect firefighters, in this case there was a case of favoritism/love affair to a certain bar room with certain members of the FFD as their is a reported track record of such relations that went against city ethics policies.

I wish all firefighters 100% safety. I respect all FPD members as well and I wish them all 100% safety. You have the wrong idea about me.

My position is that there has to be accountability as the publics trust is at stake here. Everyone watches what goes on. The public doesn't trust certain FPD members and they see favoritisms. Just today someone mentioned that a connected person hit a city cruiser while drunk and it was swept under the rug. These are not isolated incidents in Fitchburg and are commonly done in the face of all Fitchburg citizens.

Now your defense is ,"hey at least they are not as bad as the low riding, loud music playing drug dealing, gang banging Puerto Ricans in the city"! Well I will tell you that the 90% of eligible voters that don't bother voting are not gang bangers as they are your average hard working citizen.

As the cop who got caught with rape stated that he got use to the power and the feeling of being untouchable from being held accountable. He could have a legal argument as they allowed the illegal behavior as being acceptable.

And then I believe that there are plenty of cuts that can be done to both budgets in order to come up with the funds for more police officers which we need.

I fully believe that public safety is our local governments first and foremost responsibility over the comfortability of a proposed 13th paid holiday.

I noticed the city just cutout uniform expenses. We need to get serious. You are all very comfortable as you yourself stated you have trophies and big houses. Well the citizens of Fitchburg are living in the FBIs rated 2nd most dangerous city in central mass!
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text> And what about the police force? Cousins, brothers, brother n laws ect.
So six firefighters are related? Wow, 10% of the total 72 are related? And not any of the remaining 62 are related? No retired fathers, uncles or brothers, grandfathers ect?
I do not believe you although it could be true. My nephew wants to be a firefighter. I hope he follows his dream.
I respect firefighters, in this case there was a case of favoritism/love affair to a certain bar room with certain members of the FFD as their is a reported track record of such relations that went against city ethics policies.
I wish all firefighters 100% safety. I respect all FPD members as well and I wish them all 100% safety. You have the wrong idea about me.
My position is that there has to be accountability as the publics trust is at stake here. Everyone watches what goes on. The public doesn't trust certain FPD members and they see favoritisms. Just today someone mentioned that a connected person hit a city cruiser while drunk and it was swept under the rug. These are not isolated incidents in Fitchburg and are commonly done in the face of all Fitchburg citizens.
Now your defense is ,"hey at least they are not as bad as the low riding, loud music playing drug dealing, gang banging Puerto Ricans in the city"! Well I will tell you that the 90% of eligible voters that don't bother voting are not gang bangers as they are your average hard working citizen.
As the cop who got caught with rape stated that he got use to the power and the feeling of being untouchable from being held accountable. He could have a legal argument as they allowed the illegal behavior as being acceptable.
And then I believe that there are plenty of cuts that can be done to both budgets in order to come up with the funds for more police officers which we need.
I fully believe that public safety is our local governments first and foremost responsibility over the comfortability of a proposed 13th paid holiday.
I noticed the city just cutout uniform expenses. We need to get serious. You are all very comfortable as you yourself stated you have trophies and big houses. Well the citizens of Fitchburg are living in the FBIs rated 2nd most dangerous city in central mass!
WOW! A little busy posting at midnight? Hahahahaha. You need to get a job. Too much time on your hands.

Central MASS is the keyword. Fitchburg is NOT the 2nd most dangerous city in Massachusetts or even the US !

You need to learn how to read. Take a reading comprehension course.

There are only 3 major cities in central mass ! Leominster and Fitchburg and of course Worcestor. Worcestor and the other cities are actually considered in southern mass anyways.

Gardner is on the Western Mass line.

Fitchburg is very safe when rated against most of the cities in MASSACHUSETTS.

You need to get out and take a trip to Springfield, Holyoke, Lawrence etc.

Go to the private sector and see how many people are related in the same company. It will be more than 10%.

You are 44 years old? You are still just a kid.

What bar room has favoritism for firefighters?

You want to cut public safety? Looks like a lot people can afford $1,800 for a baseball game ticket out there? I guess your private sector is doing very well. I know there aren't any cops or firefighters going to these games!

Big houses and trophy wives. I know what pushes your buttons so why not go with it. If you notice I just wasted your time and that is what I am doing for you. Keep posting, don't worry about your campaigning. That's the whole idea.

Sorry not a FFD member, they don't make enough. We earn twice as much as they do in the city next door and don't have to work as much as they do!
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the guys working at a parts store? They only make $11 an hr. Their full work week paycheck equals you one day of holiday pay at $380.
Think for a moment seriously, could you afford your trophy, a big house, vacations and an SUV working full time at Advanced Auto?
Now, you come on here complaining about their girlfriends who get food stamp assistance. Do you know that many of these workers have a higher IQ than you?
Wrong occupational class. You are comparing no-skill or low-skill occupations to police and firefighters.

The problem is that you feel that police and firefighters are considered blue collar workers. Sorry, that ended a long time ago in the industrial era. Now they are professionals with advanced education and training.

Police and firefighters are in the same working class as nurses and lawyers and should be compensated the same.

Actually the FFD has nurse and a lawyer on the job.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong occupational class. You are comparing no-skill or low-skill occupations to police and firefighters.
The problem is that you feel that police and firefighters are considered blue collar workers. Sorry, that ended a long time ago in the industrial era. Now they are professionals with advanced education and training.
Police and firefighters are in the same working class as nurses and lawyers and should be compensated the same.
Actually the FFD has nurse and a lawyer on the job.
You claim not to be a firefighter and then you know all the internal workings of the department. Which is it. Lets get really open and talk names. Lets take arm measurements of your two nephews before you stand up for their lies.

Police and firefighters are blue collar workers. The guy at advanced auto has as much knowledge as an officer. Lets stop it already!

You really do feel that you are above? A lawyer? A nurse? these positions have a wide range of knowledge from changing a bed pan to taking tempatures and from common law knowledge/common sense to the most crafty liar.

Did you thank Obama for borrowing Billions off the Chinese in order to secure YOUR job??????
We Have the RIGHT to know

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Another lie

EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE Lynch.

You say The end result was that a jury of our peers found my co-defendants not guilty

Now your saying No one sued as we just did our time.

So were they guilty or found not guilty
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Let me tell you, I respect firefighters. But I am not one to put them on the pedestal. 911 was an attack on Americans not firefighters!!!!!!! By separating the victims of 911 you are disrespecting the families who lost love ones that day.

The day they renamed firefighters and police as first responders is the day America changed for the worst.

Their were dozens of heroes that day that were not firefighters. We need to get back to the days when honor meant something along with dignity and respect.

Maybe we need to start over with new firefighters and new police so we can bring it back down to earth!!!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! A little busy posting at midnight? Hahahahaha. You need to get a job. Too much time on your hands.
Central MASS is the keyword. Fitchburg is NOT the 2nd most dangerous city in Massachusetts or even the US !
You need to learn how to read. Take a reading comprehension course.
There are only 3 major cities in central mass ! Leominster and Fitchburg and of course Worcestor. Worcestor and the other cities are actually considered in southern mass anyways.
Gardner is on the Western Mass line.
Fitchburg is very safe when rated against most of the cities in MASSACHUSETTS.
You need to get out and take a trip to Springfield, Holyoke, Lawrence etc.
Go to the private sector and see how many people are related in the same company. It will be more than 10%.
You are 44 years old? You are still just a kid.
What bar room has favoritism for firefighters?
You want to cut public safety? Looks like a lot people can afford $1,800 for a baseball game ticket out there? I guess your private sector is doing very well. I know there aren't any cops or firefighters going to these games!
Big houses and trophy wives. I know what pushes your buttons so why not go with it. If you notice I just wasted your time and that is what I am doing for you. Keep posting, don't worry about your campaigning. That's the whole idea.
Sorry not a FFD member, they don't make enough. We earn twice as much as they do in the city next door and don't have to work as much as they do!
I studied statistics in college. I know how they skew. Like you are doing. The sign doesn't state 2nd amoung "major cities" and then under your scenario only Leominster is left, so if Fitchburg was 2nd and Leominster is the only other "major city" then they must have top spot,No?

So, now you are stating that the FPD knowingly LIED on their stance behind the stated reasons for their billboard? So, they are willing to completely sink Fitchburgs economy through a LIE?
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Let me tell you, I respect firefighters. But I am not one to put them on the pedestal. 911 was an attack on Americans not firefighters!!!!!!! By separating the victims of 911 you are disrespecting the families who lost love ones that day.
The day they renamed firefighters and police as first responders is the day America changed for the worst.
Their were dozens of heroes that day that were not firefighters. We need to get back to the days when honor meant something along with dignity and respect.
Maybe we need to start over with new firefighters and new police so we can bring it back down to earth!!!!!
Every time a fire truck drives thru the streets of NY city everyone stops and applauds and cheers and thanks them. Even now.

They have always been known as first responders.

The victims were not separated. They are listed on the same 911 memorial pedestal with the first reponders.

See all those people running away from the twin towers? Who was running in?

Again you are showing your envy and jealousy of cops and firefighters.

Sorry you had a bad break in life but it isn't the cops or firefighters fault.
Agree

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
You make a good point. There was a time when Policemen and Firemen were consider just upstanding citizens and criminals and homosexuals were considered the scum of the planet. Now look where we are. Now go get your welfare check.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>You make a good point. There was a time when Policemen and Firemen were consider just upstanding citizens and criminals and homosexuals were considered the scum of the planet. Now look where we are. Now go get your welfare check.
Such pure hate from you. "Scum"??? Wow. Really, when was this as I am 44 and I never remember those days. You must of been a member of a HATE group.
Agree

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch what's really scary is that you claim to know the inner working of City Hall, the FPD and the FFD. You know all their names addresses, where their kids go to school etc. You stalk these people.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Agree wrote:
Lynch what's really scary is that you claim to know the inner working of City Hall, the FPD and the FFD. You know all their names addresses, where their kids go to school etc. You stalk these people.
I don't care where their kids go to school. You are a sicko.

Names, addresses?? Who cares where they live??? You are the twisted individual. So do you work for the city? Does your spouse work for the city?
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Such pure hate from you. "Scum"??? Wow. Really, when was this as I am 44 and I never remember those days. You must of been a member of a HATE group.
44? You make yourself sound like your an experienced old-timer. You are just a kid.

But since you asked where you were, think about?

Prison maybe?
Agree

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have to go back 40 yrs. If homosexuality has never been frowned upon then how come in most states same sex marriage is still prohibited? Why must criminals still be put on probation when they get out of jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 1 hr BillyBob is BACK 23
Market Basket ready to hire 13 hr Sonny 17
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 14 hr Bob 9
Nashua River victim a 'loving, caring man' 21 hr Pajama People 4
a holes Tue Senior-Bush 14
Jtn please get off topix Tue BillyBob is BACK 7
republicans Mon Hah 4
•••
•••