Man charged with stealing perfumes

Oct 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

A Fitchburg man is charged with allegedly stealing perfumes by Paris Hilton and Jennifer Lopez valued at $110, among other items, from Sears in Leominster.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DaJuan Jaxson Shabatma

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

I always consider Sears when contemplating a perfume purchase.

Eau d' DieHard and Fleur de Craftsman are my favorite scents.
Jtn

Maynard, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

I admit I do it too. I like to smell pretty for all the a FSU femfetels.
Reality

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

I would have went for the good stuff like Brut 33 and Old Spice but then again I have expensive taste.
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

I go up to the Family Dollar store and buy “1st Night in Cleghorn” for $1.59. It works great !
You Know Who

Orange, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Working Stiff wrote:
I go up to the Family Dollar store and buy “1st Night in Cleghorn” for $1.59. It works great !
As long as you are shopping THERE, why don't you see if there is a clearance rack with bottles of oddball colored hair dye that they are attempting to move. Your boy Dave A used to love the stuff. I know that he recently retired, so perhaps he is feeling old...an un-natural appearing hair dye job might just put the pep back in his step....
Reality

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

I never shower so when I want to spruce myself up I go to Macy's and get a few sprits of the samples. This guy was way to greedy.
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you are shopping THERE, why don't you see if there is a clearance rack with bottles of oddball colored hair dye that they are attempting to move. Your boy Dave A used to love the stuff. I know that he recently retired, so perhaps he is feeling old...an un-natural appearing hair dye job might just put the pep back in his step....
Sorry firefighters don't need hair dye. We already have the young trophy wives and big houses so hair dye isn't needed. You do know what cops and firefighters have in common?

They all wanted to be firefighters !
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry firefighters don't need hair dye. We already have the young trophy wives and big houses so hair dye isn't needed. You do know what cops and firefighters have in common?
Lets be honest; most of society wanted to be firefighters. Trophy wives? Does your wife know you stated that? So,you are stating that they are going where the money is at?

Big houses is true as most Firefighters have big houses and SUVs.

I was thinking about it you know. My friend receives welfare and she is going to register her car next week. Now when she pays her excise tax how many of them dollars goes into your benefits package?

I have to ask; why don't you support people on public assistance? If they didn't get any money then they wouldn't register a car nor pay any other taxes of which your salary is taken out of ????

Going against wefare and food stamps for you is like biting the hand that feeds you!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I really don't remember agreeing with you much but I do here. Firefighters get more holiday paid days and a free cell phone where as police do not.

Your wives are usually good looking. You call them trophies as I do not think they would appreciate that comment as it is actually a cheap statement. I don't think all firefighter wives are gold diggers.

So what you are stating here is that many FPD members wanted to be firefighters? So what happened? Only the connected get jobs?

Let me ask you, out of all your grandfathers, Uncles and cousins and brothers how many total were or have been firefighters? By the sound of it, you guys have it sewn up!

Second question, does your wives brothers and cousins also have a hirering advantage?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

As Thanksgiving approaches let us all reflect on those who do not have family members who are already firefighters.

Some poor children are born into this world with no firefighters in their family so already they can just forget about being hired as a firefighter.

So the portion of these people who do not go to college and who do not have any skills; get to your nearest welfare office.

Firefighter kids always have a job to fall into so keep partying and spending daddy's money.

Let me ask you. When a poor kid comes into the fire station with his eyes wide open with excitement do you at least tell them, "hey poor kid, forget about it as there is no future job here for you"!

And when you guys pass out toys and turkeys around the holidays do you say, "look at these poor people, look at his father as he is just a gas attendant, poor kid?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I really don't remember agreeing with you much but I do here. Firefighters get more holiday paid days and a free cell phone where as police do not.
Your wives are usually good looking. You call them trophies as I do not think they would appreciate that comment as it is actually a cheap statement. I don't think all firefighter wives are gold diggers.
So what you are stating here is that many FPD members wanted to be firefighters? So what happened? Only the connected get jobs?
Let me ask you, out of all your grandfathers, Uncles and cousins and brothers how many total were or have been firefighters? By the sound of it, you guys have it sewn up!
Second question, does your wives brothers and cousins also have a hirering advantage?
What about the guys working at a parts store? They only make $11 an hr. Their full work week paycheck equals you one day of holiday pay at $380.

Think for a moment seriously, could you afford your trophy, a big house, vacations and an SUV working full time at Advanced Auto?

Now, you come on here complaining about their girlfriends who get food stamp assistance. Do you know that many of these workers have a higher IQ than you?
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

lynch wrote:
As Thanksgiving approaches let us all reflect on those who do not have family members who are already firefighters.
Some poor children are born into this world with no firefighters in their family so already they can just forget about being hired as a firefighter.
So the portion of these people who do not go to college and who do not have any skills; get to your nearest welfare office.
Firefighter kids always have a job to fall into so keep partying and spending daddy's money.
Let me ask you. When a poor kid comes into the fire station with his eyes wide open with excitement do you at least tell them, "hey poor kid, forget about it as there is no future job here for you"!
And when you guys pass out toys and turkeys around the holidays do you say, "look at these poor people, look at his father as he is just a gas attendant, poor kid?
Firefighters do not get free phones. Firefighters do not pass out toys and turkeys.

You are mixing up firefighters and police officers.

Take the test, family relations have nothing to do with getting a job.

Veterans, if someone served their country so you can have the freedom of getting out of prison and posting on here then they deserve extra credit on the civil service list.

You should bend over and kiss the feet of every veteran you meet because they fought for your freedom. In any other country you would have never been released from prison and in many countries that are not free you would have gotten the death penalty.

When kids took a tour of prison what did you tell them? Even now you must be telling them don't do what I did or else you can screw up your life.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Firefighters do not get free phones. Firefighters do not pass out toys and turkeys.
Veterans, if someone served their country so you can have the freedom of getting out of prison and posting on here then they deserve extra credit on the civil service list.
You should bend over and kiss the feet of every veteran you meet because they fought for your freedom. In any other country you would have never been released from prison and in many countries that are not free you would have gotten the death penalty.
When kids took a tour of prison what did you tell them? Even now you must be telling them don't do what I did or else you can screw up your life.
Kiss the feet? Do you kiss their feet? In other countries you wouldn't have a cushy job with such great benefits.

So, let me ask, what is the $79,000 in the FFD budget for pagers stand for? And please don't tell me that you have a pager that cost $90 a month!

So, see in other countries it would be every man for himself and no government to pay for your job and benefits. I should say your benefits and then your job.

Let me ask. What is $669,000 for "incentives" in the FFD budget for?

And let me ask how much of the $60,000 in 2012 did you get for unused sick time?

And Holidays, how many paid holidays per year do you receive? I respect firefighters and everything but do you think that we should cut back on days off? Say we have 30 fires a year in Fitchburg, are the other 330 odd other days days off?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

I feel that it should be illegal for a city firefighter to be able to have a sticker on their back window signifying that they are a firefighter or a family member of one.

There is only one reason for such an indentification and that is to be given a break from receiving a ticket. Fire fighters should drive as safe as citizens.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are not going to answer the question because you have a lot of family within the department? I am asking a simple question is all. How many? 8 ?
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Is it true that 90% of FPD and FFD working wives either work in a city or state job?
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

lynch wrote:
Is it true that 90% of FPD and FFD working wives either work in a city or state job?
But you, on the other hand, have never had a job despite the lies you tell about the subject. The prison carpentry shop doesn't count. Neither does sitting in your mom's basement pretending that you are developing business plans for the Fitchburg Youth Initiative, the Veterans' Shelter, a homeless shelter in Moran Square and other things that you will never get off the ground because you are clueless and lazy.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
All our differences in opinion let me answer your question honestly. You are 100% right, I tell young adults to drink responsibly and have fun. I tell them to always be careful and of course I tell them to try and become a cop or a firefighter. I tell them always go for what they want in life and never to cheat themselves out of opportunities.

It is tough to listen to your comments about people who receive assistance because I know that your salary is 100% public funded. You are calling the kettle black. You and I both know 100s of people who work harder than you and receive less than half of your salary. You must feel a little bit fortunate.

Receiving a firefighter job is like hitting the lottery!
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you, on the other hand, have never had a job despite the lies you tell about the subject. The prison carpentry shop doesn't count. Neither does sitting in your mom's basement pretending that you are developing business plans for the Fitchburg Youth Initiative, the Veterans' Shelter, a homeless shelter in Moran Square and other things that you will never get off the ground because you are clueless and lazy.
Wow, where did you come from? I wasn't talking to you!
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
All our differences in opinion let me answer your question honestly. You are 100% right, I tell young adults to drink responsibly and have fun. I tell them to always be careful and of course I tell them to try and become a cop or a firefighter. I tell them always go for what they want in life and never to cheat themselves out of opportunities.
It is tough to listen to your comments about people who receive assistance because I know that your salary is 100% public funded. You are calling the kettle black. You and I both know 100s of people who work harder than you and receive less than half of your salary. You must feel a little bit fortunate.
Receiving a firefighter job is like hitting the lottery!
You've just been sore all these years because you know that someone with a felony on their record can't even apply to take the exam for most of these jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 1 hr Praxis33 9
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 10 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President 15 hr Deloris 6
Who is Ken 17 hr Samuel 5
MWCC students named to Who's Who Tue Ken from fitchburg 13
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Tue Jtn 1
Man charged with assaulting officer, heroin pos... Tue ken 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••