Mother is suspect in Lunenburg graffiti case
Posted in the Fitchburg Forum
#2 Dec 5, 2013
Brazier said her son had been repeatedly harassed by classmates because of the color of his skin. He transferred to a Leominster middle school shortly after the graffiti was discovered.
On Monday, Lunenburg police released a statement indicating they could find no conclusive evidence that any member of the high-school football team was responsible for the graffiti. The police affidavit, meanwhile, lays out the following series of events detailing why investigators are now focusing their attention on Brazier.
* On Friday, Nov. 15, Brazier called police after she said she discovered the graffiti while taking her dogs outside. She told police she could not be sure when the vandalism occurred since she had not been in her backyard "in a week." On Nov. 18, however, Brazier would tell police that she walks her dogs in that area "every day" so they can "go to the bathroom in the woods behind the house."
While speaking with police on Nov. 15, Brazier said her son had been bullied by other players on the football team. She suggested that other players may have been jealous that an eighth grader was playing on the same team as freshmen and junior-varsity players. She also told police that her son's bicycle tire had been slashed while parked outside the school and that his football cleats were thrown in the trash by his teammates.
Brazier also told police that her six-year-old daughter heard someone outside the bedroom window the night before the graffiti was discovered. The daughter told her mother that when she "looked outside she saw someone wearing feathers in their hair almost like an Indian person." Brazier said she cold not be sure if her daughter was telling the truth.
Later that day, police spoke with Lunenburg High School Assistant Principal Robert McGrath, who told police that "Isaac Phillips is a large kid and seems well liked."
* On Saturday, Nov. 16, police went to several local hardware stores to see if any had recently sold blue spray paint. Aubuchon Hardware sold blue spray paint to a Lunenburg Water Department employee. Walmart sold blue spray paint to a painter. MAKI Building Centers sold blue spray paint to the owner's wife, and Rocky's Ace Hardware sold one can on Nov. 12 but could not provide police with surveillance video.
* On Sunday, Nov. 17, police offered to remove the graffiti from the home with a special machine that would wash off the paint without damaging the foundation. The parents declined the police's help.
* On Monday, Nov. 18, FBI agents observed two burnt aerosol cans in a fire pit outside the home.
The student's father initially told authorities the cans were Rust-Oleum spray paint used during a living-room renovation project. He then changed his story twice, first explaining he did a construction job on a blue house but that the spray paint in question was white. He later said the cans contained Flex Seal used to fix house gutters.
* On Tuesday, Nov. 19, police asked Brazier what she could remember about the person her daughter had reported seeing outside her window the night before the graffiti was discovered. This time Brazier told police her daughter saw the person on Monday, Nov. 4 -- 10 days before she initially said her daughter saw the person.
Brazier said her daughter woke up to a noise and one of her dogs barking and saw a person "with blue hair, a feather head dress, and a pink nose outside her bedroom window." Brazier said her daughter said the person at her and then walked away.
Brazier said she used the flashlight application on her cell phone and walked outside her daughter's window to show her that everything was all right and no one was there.
#3 Dec 5, 2013
* On Thursday, Nov. 21, police asked Brazier to come to the Lunenburg police station to provide a written statement regarding the incident. Brazier did not show up during the time she agreed to meet police. She later called the station and explained she was busy running errands for a birthday party.
* On Monday, Nov. 25, police asked Brazier to come to the Lunenburg Police Station to meet with investigators. When Brazier arrived she started the conversation by telling police "she was done with the whole incident." She said she had painted over the graffiti and no longer wanted to participate in the police investigation, saying she could not sleep at night and the events were "ripping her family apart."
When police told Brazier they had no leads and would have to restart the investigation, Brazier said her son was thriving in his new school and repeated that she wanted the investigation to end. During this conversation an FBI agent told Brazier that the reason she wanted the investigation to stop was because she was the one who spray painted the graffiti on the house. Brazier replied, "OK."
When Brazier was asked if her husband or son spray painted the graffiti she said, "No." Brazier was upset and crying during this exchange and told authorities they "did not understand."
As Brazier was leaving the police station following the questioning, she told Lunenburg Police Det. Jeffrey Thibodeau "that she had to talk to (her husband) first and then she would call" Thibodeau back. An hour later, investigators went to the Brazier residence to follow up and were confronted by the father at the home's front steps, who said he "needed time to absorb all of this, it was too much, and he needed to protect his family."
Read more: http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_...
#4 Dec 5, 2013
So, why did the DPW need blue paint? And wasn't there another blue paint incident in the area on a white fence in Lunenburg?
#5 Dec 5, 2013
Sinec you enjoy creating threads on topics that are already being discussed let's bring up that old chetnut from your past.
Why did you kill Andrew?
#6 Dec 5, 2013
Hi Coward! Here is the link. https://tips.fbi.gov/
You bring it up Coward!LMAO. You are too scared! We will expose you and we will win in the end PUNK!
Just getting started. Keep it up as I need some motivation to go forward.
Hiding anonymously as usual! LMAO!!! A badge, a tough talking MOUTH and unlimited resources to abuse covering up your criminal ways and you still are scared! Talk about OBVIOUS!!!!!
You cannot even LIE and state that you are not or were not a cop!! LMAO!!! COWARD!!!! LMAO!!!! Please stop it as I am choking laughing!!!!
Balk, balk balk, Scared like a little chicken being chased?? LMAO!!!
It must suck being you that you cannot reveal who you are because of what you have stated out here!! LMAO!!!!!
It is poetic justice!!! Huh, COWARD!!!???
#7 Dec 5, 2013
Have you been to the driving range lately?
#8 Dec 5, 2013
Geez, another thread that Lynch comes into and just takes a big dump all over the place. Funny how these threads mirror his life.
#9 Dec 5, 2013
Wow, Lynchie! Did CVS run out of your anti-psychotic meds today? This is the vintage, full-blown shreiking, screaming out of his mind Lynch. I liked it better when you were quiet just playing Farm Animals Saga.
#10 Dec 5, 2013
Back to Facebook games as this Forum is really just a cesspool. Cowards! I never heard so many cowards spewing under anonymous names. Real brave of ya! LMAO!
You are the dangerous ones out here! I post under my name. You hide and claim freedom of speech! Cowards!LMAO. Total, ultimate COWARDS!!!
Now Leominster will chime in with a usual civil rights violating deplorable slobbering out of his pedophile mouth!
#11 Dec 5, 2013
You've demonstrated very violent behavior.And not just the killing 20 years ago but in the recent past. You're a dangerous person. No one in their right mind would give you an iota of personal information for fear you'd do something to them.
If pointing out your violent past is violating your civil rights then what is you calling police officers and other public official pedophiles and all the other horrible things you've had to say?
Pot meet kettle
#12 Dec 5, 2013
I know who is connected to who
Local cop connected to state police brass
Local cop connected to state police brass connected to fed agents
Local Cop connected to state and federal judges
I know who is related to who any why
Add your comments below
|Just Another Tuesday||5 hr||Orville||30|
|Fitchburg Mayor DiNatale may have met his match...||9 hr||Louie||17|
|Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08)||9 hr||Marie||79|
|Fitchburg resident publishes novel, children's ...||9 hr||Marie||14|
|Wong to DeLeo: City will take slots - Sentinel ... (Jul '10)||Thu||Two for one||10|
|Fitchburg patrols send message: Downtown's safe||Thu||Trump||18|
|Single-lane opponents to make their case||Thu||Danger Notice||16|
Find what you want!
Search Fitchburg Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC