First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Profiler

Leominster, MA

#42 Aug 30, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
I love lesbians, sometimes I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body.....wink.
Give it up Droopy. Even offering her a high class meal at the local Wendy's won't get her to budge. She just doesn't seem to like you and she's angry at you.

Being an expert profiler you can try and be nice and say 'Hey I'll take you to McDonalds and you can order anything you want off the Dollar menu!'. Her response will be 'NO! I want to go to a classy place like maybe Arby's!!'.
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

#43 Aug 30, 2013
Profiler wrote:
<quoted text>I will take a shot at who you are. You are always angry and seem to hate men. Are you an angry lesbian? Or Maybe the PMS Avenger!
Nope I just don't like men or a women that thinks underage sex is ok. Let see it happen to one of your children and then see how you feel then.
Renee

Concord, MA

#44 Sep 1, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
I love lesbians, sometimes I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body.....wink.
moi Aussie
Really

Leominster, MA

#45 Sep 1, 2013
Renee wrote:
<quoted text>moi Aussie
You're from Australia?
Jtn

Concord, MA

#46 Sep 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You're from Australia?
shes from westinster
smh

Fitchburg, MA

#47 Jan 28, 2014
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, just for the bragging rights too, plus he is now the big man on campus.
I was alone and scared when I lost my virginity, at least he had something else other than his hand.
Nothing wrong with learning from a mature girl but as he gets older he should know always keep them around 25 years old even when he is 40 or 50.
A woman older than 25 becomes to possessive, demanding and bitchy.
real nice
smh

Fitchburg, MA

#48 Jan 28, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
Just think about it for a second. Growing up as a kid we didn't have a 'Sex ED' teacher. We just had our parents saying 'Don't knock her up!'. I wouldn't have let my kids go to a 'Sex Ed' class in school. What is the exam like?'OK the penis goes into what?'. Wow I know this one so I get an A+!!!!!!
mentality of the poster "Uh oh"
Uh oh

Fitchburg, MA

#49 Jan 29, 2014
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
mentality of the poster "Uh oh"
Are you related to JTN? Are you just going to troll every thread with your idiotic opinion and nonsense? We've already got a resident troll with Lynch, we don't need another.
A Concerned Citizen

United States

#50 Jan 30, 2014
Although it is correctly a case of statutory rape, it seems that it was consentual. If the young lad had been 16 instead of 14, we wouldn't even be having a discussion about it.

It was wrong for her to engage in that kind of relationship with a young man that age, but sometimes things like that just happen. I wouldn't label her a sexual predator...she made a really bad mistake and will most likely pay a heavy price for it.

The young man will handle it just fine...big difference being consentual sex and being forcibly raped...BIG DIFFERENCE!!

BTW...I am a parent with a daughter and would be saying the same thing if it had happened to my daughter, IF IT WAS CONSENSUAL.

People try to ignore the fact that young people engage in sexual experimentation, and trying to ignore that fact doesn't change the facts. I would challenge ANY man to acknowledge that he didn't think about sex with some of his female teachers...it is part of life people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awfully quiet on Topix as the heat is on (Nov '12) 2 hr BillyBob 23
This time I really mean it. Really. 2 hr Jtn 38
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 3 hr Career Criminal 306
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 3 hr Stay home mom 114
Positive steps in Fitchburg (Sep '12) 12 hr Jeff 33
Where is Kevin Lynch? 15 hr Rambo 7
Blue light district (Mar '13) 22 hr heavy D 20

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]