Comments
21 - 40 of 49 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2014
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 26, 2013
 
This happens very frequently. This kid most likely made the mistake of telling his friends who told their parents and so on and on.

The lesson here for the young men, don't brag about it.

Or maybe

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 26, 2013
 
CVharter Schools should see more oversight!
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 26, 2013
 
Droopyballs wrote:
This happens very frequently. This kid most likely made the mistake of telling his friends who told their parents and so on and on.
The lesson here for the young men, don't brag about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-4GZFbCqx18XX
The lesson here is that a adult SHOULD NOT have sex with minors.

Would you allow your kids to have sex with an adult if they were 14 years old?
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 26, 2013
 
Hey Droopyballs

Would you allow your kids to have sex with an adult if they were 14 years old?
renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Oh big deal,all sex should be legal after sweet 13,jth,watbyu think boy?
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 27, 2013
 
Hey Droopyballs

Would you allow your kids to have sex with an adult if they were 14 years old?
Really

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 27, 2013
 
This is exactly what is happening in Franklin. Male teacher, female student(s). Still amusing?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RollStone wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you say if a 27 year old man had sex with her if she was only 14?? would that be ok with you or would you be upset??
Sorry, different for a guy than a girl. You are definitely all woman I see.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 27, 2013
 
Your Kidding wrote:
Hey Droopyballs
Would you allow your kids to have sex with an adult if they were 14 years old?
I would give my son a high five.
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 27, 2013
 
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I would give my son a high five.
What you would give your daughter a high five too

What is good for one should be good for both
Rene

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 27, 2013
 
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I would give my son a high five.
mee too
Klik Klik

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 28, 2013
 
In my country of birth a girl becomes a woman at age 13. If she hasn't been chosen to be a wife she is consider damaged or we would say in our native language.... Klik klaak kliiiikl klik!
Really

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 28, 2013
 
Klik Klik wrote:
In my country of birth a girl becomes a woman at age 13. If she hasn't been chosen to be a wife she is consider damaged or we would say in our native language.... Klik klaak kliiiikl klik!
In this country we call it RAPE!! Don't like it GO BACK to your country....

I am sure there is something to do with goats in your country too!!!
your Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 29, 2013
 
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I would give my son a high five.
How about apologize for your dumb comment and I will stop,posting that you think its ok to have underage sex!!!!!
American

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

your Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
How about apologize for your dumb comment and I will stop,posting that you think its ok to have underage sex!!!!!
Definitely you don't work in a large environment with several people or you would know the old saying:

"If people knows something bugs you and makes you angry they just stick the knife in deeper and twist it more".

That is what I am doing and loving it, watching you get upset over an anonymous online posting.
Your Kidding

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 30, 2013
 
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely you don't work in a large environment with several people or you would know the old saying:
"If people knows something bugs you and makes you angry they just stick the knife in deeper and twist it more".
That is what I am doing and loving it, watching you get upset over an anonymous online posting.
WOW are you stupid. Your topix name was droppyballs and now your using American, Really anonymous.

You offered Lynch a job and told us what you do for work. But you have no idea who I am.
Americans

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 30, 2013
 
Your Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW are you stupid. Your topix name was droppyballs and now your using American, Really anonymous.
You offered Lynch a job and told us what you do for work. But you have no idea who I am.
Hello? Everyone knows who I am and all my topix names. If you don't then that is too bad.

Twisting that knife, watching you get more upset.
Profiler

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 30, 2013
 
Your Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW are you stupid. Your topix name was droppyballs and now your using American, Really anonymous.
You offered Lynch a job and told us what you do for work. But you have no idea who I am.
I will take a shot at who you are. You are always angry and seem to hate men. Are you an angry lesbian? Or Maybe the PMS Avenger!
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 30, 2013
 
Profiler wrote:
<quoted text>I will take a shot at who you are. You are always angry and seem to hate men. Are you an angry lesbian? Or Maybe the PMS Avenger!
are yu talking to me?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 30, 2013
 
I love lesbians, sometimes I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body.....wink.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 6 hr Civil Servant Sup... 29
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 11 hr Karen 1
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Tue Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Tue Karen 5
2 Gardner police officers resign (Oct '13) Tue Crown Vicman 51
Fitchburg Knights of Columbus Lobster/Clam Bake... Mon Karen 2
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical High... Aug 24 Karen 1
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••