A vote for Scott Brown is one for job creation

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We need our elected officials and political candidates to be advocating for policies that will encourage job creation, not deter it. Scott Brown knows that with almost 250,000 Massachusetts citizens out of work, creating jobs should be Washington's No. 1 priority.

With that in mind, he has passed innovative solutions, such as the Hire a Hero Act, which gives tax incentives to companies that hire veterans, and proposed other ideas designed to boost hiring, including tax cuts on small businesses so they can create more employment opportunities.

Elizabeth Warren's ideas of higher taxes and more spending across the board will destroy jobs. She doesn't understand that if you take money from middle-class families and small businesses, then they have less to spend and hire new workers. She also doesn't get that more government regulations crush small business and discourage hiring.

With more than 6 percent of all Massachusetts residents unemployed and more than 23 million people across the country having a tough time finding work, we need a jobs creator, not a jobs destroyer in the Senate. It is clear that while Scott Brown's pro-growth policies will lead to job creation, Elizabeth Warren will simply destroy them.

MAGGIE WHITNEY

Ashburnham
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/letters/...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You're a patriot Maggie Whitney. Here's an Ad that frames it exactly how you have presented it, aka the Truth.


http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Stamos wrote:
We need our elected officials and political candidates to be advocating for policies that will encourage job creation, not deter it. Scott Brown knows that with almost 250,000 Massachusetts citizens out of work, creating jobs should be Washington's No. 1 priority.
With that in mind, he has passed innovative solutions, such as the Hire a Hero Act, which gives tax incentives to companies that hire veterans, and proposed other ideas designed to boost hiring, including tax cuts on small businesses so they can create more employment opportunities.
Elizabeth Warren's ideas of higher taxes and more spending across the board will destroy jobs. She doesn't understand that if you take money from middle-class families and small businesses, then they have less to spend and hire new workers. She also doesn't get that more government regulations crush small business and discourage hiring.
With more than 6 percent of all Massachusetts residents unemployed and more than 23 million people across the country having a tough time finding work, we need a jobs creator, not a jobs destroyer in the Senate. It is clear that while Scott Brown's pro-growth policies will lead to job creation, Elizabeth Warren will simply destroy them.
MAGGIE WHITNEY
Ashburnham
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/letters/...
"We need our elected officials and political candidates to be advocating for policies that will encourage job creation"

I agree 100% but Scott Brown has VOTED AGAINST every pro-American jobs bill presented for his vote.

99% of Scott brown supporters are employed in jobs that have job security! What these supportors of his do not understand is that as his annual salary goes to 20 Million a year there are thousands more Americans seeking unemployment benefits.

It is all double talk! Brown and Romney support outsourcing of American jobs and have for years! This event has narrowed every American town and city's tax revenue base. It is the SINGLE event that put into place the nations biggest foreclosure rate in our history.

It effects everyone as society gets more dangerous due to citizens loosing total faith as crime rises municipalities are forced to cut back on police budgets due to the narrowing tax base.

I could go on forever! You need to have an open mind and to think further than the front cover "blame game/smoke screan" that these Repubs enjoy putting up!

We have a presidential candidate that profitted by outsourcing American jobs!! This same candidate wants to take away health care for these struggling Americans. They are motivating a culture of citizens looking to cash in on what they feel that they deserve."Blame the poor", take food stamps away".

Romney wasn't it enough that you supported the taking away of these hard working Americans jobs??
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What Ray Flynn, who is a friend of my family did was equivalent to him putting out a fire in Downtotwn Boston; Pure POLITCS!

It seems like he is acting out some revenge on the Dem party in Massachusetts!

Scott Brown has voted AGAINST every Pro-American/anti- outsourcing jobs bill that the Democrats presented!! Ray Flynn has it all wrong here.

Whe need to begin to vote out all Republicans in order to regain America! And NOBODY feels that Bloomberg was EVERY a democrat as he benefits from outsourcing of American jobs!

Take away all food stamps, SSI and welfare and take away Health care for poor Americans! Take it all away! Americans have been begging for JOB OPPORTUNITIES for over a solid decade!!!

To hear that Ray Flynn voted for a second term for George Bush is not only revealing but TRAGIC!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
What Ray Flynn, who is a friend of my family did was equivalent to him putting out a fire in Downtotwn Boston; Pure POLITCS!
It seems like he is acting out some revenge on the Dem party in Massachusetts!
Scott Brown has voted AGAINST every Pro-American/anti- outsourcing jobs bill that the Democrats presented!! Ray Flynn has it all wrong here.
Whe need to begin to vote out all Republicans in order to regain America! And NOBODY feels that Bloomberg was EVERY a democrat as he benefits from outsourcing of American jobs!
Take away all food stamps, SSI and welfare and take away Health care for poor Americans! Take it all away! Americans have been begging for JOB OPPORTUNITIES for over a solid decade!!!
To hear that Ray Flynn voted for a second term for George Bush is not only revealing but TRAGIC!
Lynch, didn't you say your mother worked for the Flynn administration? What's up with that?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
"We need our elected officials and political candidates to be advocating for policies that will encourage job creation"
I agree 100% but Scott Brown has VOTED AGAINST every pro-American jobs bill presented for his vote.
99% of Scott brown supporters are employed in jobs that have job security! What these supportors of his do not understand is that as his annual salary goes to 20 Million a year there are thousands more Americans seeking unemployment benefits.
It is all double talk! Brown and Romney support outsourcing of American jobs and have for years! This event has narrowed every American town and city's tax revenue base. It is the SINGLE event that put into place the nations biggest foreclosure rate in our history.
It effects everyone as society gets more dangerous due to citizens loosing total faith as crime rises municipalities are forced to cut back on police budgets due to the narrowing tax base.
I could go on forever! You need to have an open mind and to think further than the front cover "blame game/smoke screan" that these Repubs enjoy putting up!
We have a presidential candidate that profitted by outsourcing American jobs!! This same candidate wants to take away health care for these struggling Americans. They are motivating a culture of citizens looking to cash in on what they feel that they deserve."Blame the poor", take food stamps away".
Romney wasn't it enough that you supported the taking away of these hard working Americans jobs??
"99% of Scott brown supporters are employed in jobs that have job security! What these supportors of his do not understand is that as his annual salary goes to 20 Million a year there are thousands more Americans seeking unemployment benefits."

Is this just another lie? Please provide us with the PROOF of those numbers! If you are really running for a Mayor then I would suspect you could back up those numbers.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, didn't you say your mother worked for the Flynn administration? What's up with that?
Yes she did. My family are friends with his family. I always supported and respected Ray Flynn even in his drinking days.

I find it hard to believe that he supported Bush over Kerry and now he supports Scott Brown. Maybe Scott hired a Flynn, who knows now adays??

I do agree that that comercial put the race in Scotts favor slightly. It is tragic! I wrote to Scott Brown when he was almost 40% points behind against Coakley. he wrote back himself as he didn't even believe that he was going to win. I supported him as he express his want for change, he told me that he would address a couple issues that I wrote to him about in fitchburg if he was elected.

I have since watched Scott Brown vote against EVERY PRO-AMERICAN /anti-outsourcing bill as did all the other OBSTRUCTIONIST Republicans!!!

We are all very dissapointed as I am sure that my grandfather is rolling in his grave over the Flynn endorsement! Ray Flynn has officially forgot where he came from! He has by endorsing Scott Brown turned his back on every hard working American!

Ray Flynn cannot explain away Scott Browns Anti jobs stance!!
afraid to answer

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she did. My family are friends with his family. I always supported and respected Ray Flynn even in his drinking days.
I find it hard to believe that he supported Bush over Kerry and now he supports Scott Brown. Maybe Scott hired a Flynn, who knows now adays??
I do agree that that comercial put the race in Scotts favor slightly. It is tragic! I wrote to Scott Brown when he was almost 40% points behind against Coakley. he wrote back himself as he didn't even believe that he was going to win. I supported him as he express his want for change, he told me that he would address a couple issues that I wrote to him about in fitchburg if he was elected.
I have since watched Scott Brown vote against EVERY PRO-AMERICAN /anti-outsourcing bill as did all the other OBSTRUCTIONIST Republicans!!!
We are all very dissapointed as I am sure that my grandfather is rolling in his grave over the Flynn endorsement! Ray Flynn has officially forgot where he came from! He has by endorsing Scott Brown turned his back on every hard working American!
Ray Flynn cannot explain away Scott Browns Anti jobs stance!!
I will keep asking every time I see you commenting on the form

BUT I will help you again Kevin. Just copy this and paste in the comment box and fill in the blanks.

Hi my name is Kevin Lynch 20 years I was charge with__________ and went to jail for ______ years for this crime.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

afraid to answer wrote:
<quoted text>
I will keep asking every time I see you commenting on the form
BUT I will help you again Kevin. Just copy this and paste in the comment box and fill in the blanks.
Hi my name is Kevin Lynch 20 years I was charge with__________ and went to jail for ______ years for this crime.
For the third time just today alone. I was charged with Murder One under the joint venture theory of law! Google it!

You just want to harrass me over and over and over! Leave me alone and let that man rest in peace! Tell your pastor what you are doing! Oh I forgot he is your father also!

You people are sick! I know it is a very small (1-3) people possibly a couple related that phone each other and tag team and move around the IP addresses. You are sick for following that whench!
oh yeah

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, didn't you say your mother worked for the Flynn administration? What's up with that?
I think she cleaned the office space.
Vengence seeking

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 3, 2012
 
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she cleaned the office space.
No, she was his scheduler and Yes she made many of the decisions regarding his schedule.

You have this thing against my mother for what reason? It reminds me of the time when my mother told you that she will cook the roast so you could go on with your plans to take your daughter to the mall. Then you took this and acted as you never had the conversation with her and allowed an un-needed argument to take place.

I remember looking across at you telling Dave, she is starting trouble. I knew then what you were about and I know now what you are about! You have called the police on every man in your life! You have encouraged your daughters to call on their boyfriends pushing one into shooting himself on Christmas.

You call parole boards constantly writing them letters for and against the same man. They see you for what you are as when they ignored you, you had mark write the parole board in order to have your ex incarcerated. Then you had a nerve to keep in touch with his parents whom he wasn't able to go to their wakes.

You are a trouble maker. You recruit others to come on here to start trouble as we were on the phone being told exactly play by play what you were doing. You are the devil in disguise!
Vengence seeking

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 3, 2012
 
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she cleaned the office space.
And another thing. My mother worked with Ohio Scientific concerning the first computer programing that was incorporated into the state system as she taught other employees how to program.

My mother is a very intelligent individual and a very good person. You couldn't stand up chin to chin with my mother concerning moral values nor educational standings!!

You are a dirty person. You are an evil doer who hides behind your front of a christian woman!

Continue to go there with my mother and I guarantee you that you will lose every battle.
Vengence seeking

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 3, 2012
 
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she cleaned the office space.
Coming from a woman who used her employment internship at a prison to get involved with a murderor of an innocent woman? Coming from a woman who improperly utilized her job position within social services?

Coming from a woman who allows drug use in her home? Underage drinking?? The list goes on! You have made many decisions that prove that you are unstable which I can list atleast 20 of them off the top of my head!
What

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vengence seeking wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she was his scheduler and Yes she made many of the decisions regarding his schedule.
You have this thing against my mother for what reason? It reminds me of the time when my mother told you that she will cook the roast so you could go on with your plans to take your daughter to the mall. Then you took this and acted as you never had the conversation with her and allowed an un-needed argument to take place.
I remember looking across at you telling Dave, she is starting trouble. I knew then what you were about and I know now what you are about! You have called the police on every man in your life! You have encouraged your daughters to call on their boyfriends pushing one into shooting himself on Christmas.
You call parole boards constantly writing them letters for and against the same man. They see you for what you are as when they ignored you, you had mark write the parole board in order to have your ex incarcerated. Then you had a nerve to keep in touch with his parents whom he wasn't able to go to their wakes.
You are a trouble maker. You recruit others to come on here to start trouble as we were on the phone being told exactly play by play what you were doing. You are the devil in disguise!
I think I'm starting to decipher your rants. This one is easy to figure out. Your mom took someone elses roast to cook it for you and Gomez when the person got home and saw you and Gomez stuffing your faces with a roast she had a plan for she got pissed!
University Doc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vengence seeking wrote:
<quoted text>
And another thing. My mother worked with Ohio Scientific concerning the first computer programing that was incorporated into the state system as she taught other employees how to program.
My mother is a very intelligent individual and a very good person. You couldn't stand up chin to chin with my mother concerning moral values nor educational standings!!
You are a dirty person. You are an evil doer who hides behind your front of a christian woman!
Continue to go there with my mother and I guarantee you that you will lose every battle.
I do not know who it is your talking to, but if this is the Kevin Lynch that keeps posting from Fitchburg, I would have to say that from my standpoint, you have a very unhealthy relationship with your mother. you are a grown man who lives in your mother's basement. You live off of her instead of working and worse, she allows it.
Have you ever read any psychology books on sexual development and on the development of masculine identification? I would suggest you do so. Then you will clearly see the disfunction in your own life. Your mother has had a very large part in hindering your masculine development. It is not too hard for even the average reader to see that the apron strings are tied much too tightly. A psychologically healthy woman does not do that to her son.
University Doc

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 3, 2012
 
Vengence seeking wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she was his scheduler and Yes she made many of the decisions regarding his schedule.
You have this thing against my mother for what reason? It reminds me of the time when my mother told you that she will cook the roast so you could go on with your plans to take your daughter to the mall. Then you took this and acted as you never had the conversation with her and allowed an un-needed argument to take place.
I remember looking across at you telling Dave, she is starting trouble. I knew then what you were about and I know now what you are about! You have called the police on every man in your life! You have encouraged your daughters to call on their boyfriends pushing one into shooting himself on Christmas.
You call parole boards constantly writing them letters for and against the same man. They see you for what you are as when they ignored you, you had mark write the parole board in order to have your ex incarcerated. Then you had a nerve to keep in touch with his parents whom he wasn't able to go to their wakes.
You are a trouble maker. You recruit others to come on here to start trouble as we were on the phone being told exactly play by play what you were doing. You are the devil in disguise!
If a guy had a gun and shot himself, than I think that woman did the right thing in calling the police. Have you not seen the amount of murder/suicides in the news these days? And the way I see it if someone's ex is in prison, he must have been found guilty of something and should be there. He should have thought about his parents dying before he committed the crime. It is the families who often pay the price when the kids commit the crime.
oh yeah

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vengence seeking wrote:
<quoted text>
And another thing. My mother worked with Ohio Scientific concerning the first computer programing that was incorporated into the state system as she taught other employees how to program.
My mother is a very intelligent individual and a very good person. You couldn't stand up chin to chin with my mother concerning moral values nor educational standings!!
You are a dirty person. You are an evil doer who hides behind your front of a christian woman!
Continue to go there with my mother and I guarantee you that you will lose every battle.
Sounds like this is coming from someone with a pretty sick obsession with his mother.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she did. My family are friends with his family. I always supported and respected Ray Flynn even in his drinking days.
I find it hard to believe that he supported Bush over Kerry and now he supports Scott Brown. Maybe Scott hired a Flynn, who knows now adays??
I do agree that that comercial put the race in Scotts favor slightly. It is tragic! I wrote to Scott Brown when he was almost 40% points behind against Coakley. he wrote back himself as he didn't even believe that he was going to win. I supported him as he express his want for change, he told me that he would address a couple issues that I wrote to him about in fitchburg if he was elected.
I have since watched Scott Brown vote against EVERY PRO-AMERICAN /anti-outsourcing bill as did all the other OBSTRUCTIONIST Republicans!!!
We are all very dissapointed as I am sure that my grandfather is rolling in his grave over the Flynn endorsement! Ray Flynn has officially forgot where he came from! He has by endorsing Scott Brown turned his back on every hard working American!
Ray Flynn cannot explain away Scott Browns Anti jobs stance!!
I asked you for PROOF of your statement and you ignored my question, Why? You said "99% of Scott Brown supporters are employed in jobs that have job security!" And "What these supportors of his do not understand is that as his annual salary goes to 20 Million a year there are thousands more Americans seeking unemployment benefits."
Are you going to back up that statement with proof or are you going to just dance around it with more fabricated bullshit?

And one other question Lynch, whatever happened to your affiliation with the "Coffee Party"? Remember them? Whatever happened to them? Weren't they the Dummycrats answer to the Tea Party? Are you still a member of that group?
oh yeah

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you for PROOF of your statement and you ignored my question, Why? You said "99% of Scott Brown supporters are employed in jobs that have job security!" And "What these supportors of his do not understand is that as his annual salary goes to 20 Million a year there are thousands more Americans seeking unemployment benefits."
Are you going to back up that statement with proof or are you going to just dance around it with more fabricated bullshit?
And one other question Lynch, whatever happened to your affiliation with the "Coffee Party"? Remember them? Whatever happened to them? Weren't they the Dummycrats answer to the Tea Party? Are you still a member of that group?
All Lynchie ever does is fabricate. Have you noticed how he quotes scripture? He has obviously never read the book.
No problem

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

I could never vote for Liz. Brown seems grounded while Liz seems like she would do anything to become one of the 'good ol boy network' and rubber stamp whatever she is told to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy 55 min Resident 9
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 1 hr Stamos 43
Happy Passover 9 hr Lynch 1
Child advocate: Discovery could force out DCF c... 14 hr Lynch 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 14 hr LARRY 4,666
Jeremiah found? 15 hr Lynch 15
With some help, Habitat houses in Fitchburg alm... 18 hr Lynch 7
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••