FSU to honor retiring Fitchburg polic...

FSU to honor retiring Fitchburg police chief Dec. 20

There are 39 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Dec 16, 2013, titled FSU to honor retiring Fitchburg police chief Dec. 20. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Fitchburg State University will present the President's Medal to retiring Fitchburg Police Chief Robert A. DeMoura during the university's winter commencement ceremony at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 20 in the Athletics and Recreation Center, 130 North St. Chief DeMoura has led the Fitchburg Police Department since 2008, guiding the force through challenging ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Townsend, MA

#21 Dec 18, 2013
Just left the Fay club, paid my holiday gift and got 2police club cards only got 1for 5k in the past,got 2 this year for the price of one thanks boys
Sentinel an Ethics Conect

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Dec 18, 2013
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin, as usual, you are lying. Any ethics violations exist only in your own crazy imagination. You contacted the Ethics Commission. Probably a thousand times. They determined that all of your allegations were complete nonsense and that you are a liar and crazy. But that doesn't stop you from repeating your delusional rants, as if you say it enough it will be true. No such luck. After all this time, your brother hasn't been rehired. The Ethics Commission has determined only that you are completely out of your mind. No one believed you then. No one believes you now.
Did you work at the Sentinel only left to get a job at the ethics commission?
Sentinel an Ethics Conect

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Dec 18, 2013
It is time to begin to scan the ethics commission letter stating that they are investigating! I will pull it out of file and scan it onto my Facebook. Good enough for you?
Lynch

United States

#24 Dec 18, 2013
You are a convicted murderer. You werew thrown off the college campus for creating a disturbance and stalking football players. You probably molested your dog. Why would anyone believe anything you say?
Angela

Concord, MA

#25 Dec 18, 2013
Sentinel an Ethics Conect wrote:
It is time to begin to scan the ethics commission letter stating that they are investigating! I will pull it out of file and scan it onto my Facebook. Good enough for you?
dont worry Bowen from fsc will investigate, hahahahahahaha, why find they hire this trouble maker?
applepieguy

Baltimore, MD

#26 Dec 18, 2013
The guy was a mediocre slug. So now he has fitchburg on his resume. That'll get him a bowl of dirt. Lotta dickheads on FPD
Angela

Concord, MA

#27 Dec 18, 2013
Lynch wrote:
You are a convicted murderer. You werew thrown off the college campus for creating a disturbance and stalking football players. You probably molested your dog. Why would anyone believe anything you say?
heard a fsc Dean is bring investigated girl a bathroom incident? Or was it gambling on poise from his deans office , initials mf ie Mike fiirentino or was it DR Wagner from the hysterics society or her husband ismael from chemistry what a bunch of duches
Angela

Concord, MA

#28 Dec 18, 2013
I'm at Slatterys boys come kept me suck you. Love you, I have glasses and lipstick, bjy's on the house. Tommy is at the bar playing the juke box, watch out for goodie,he prays on the young and hung,come on down boys
Lynchie

Concord, MA

#29 Dec 18, 2013
Coming Angie gurl, love yu gurl, is Wong involved? Is Jtn in the boys room?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#30 Dec 19, 2013
Sentinel an Ethics Conect wrote:
Where is it? If I were to guess, any investigation that was done probably consisted of one phone call letting all these people know your still nuts and are on Facebook now harassing them.
https://www.facebook.com/kevin.lynch.16547008
"This is a LIE. He never attends community meetings. He spends all the FPD resources on covering up wrong doings of his department. The trust of the community has been severed due directly to Demouras constant lying. He has the protections of the local newspaper, Antonucci and Wong. This is the truth! Shame on Antonucci as he doesn't speak for the citizens of Fitchburg! This award is given to a liar by a liar!! Neither one of these guys knows how to connect with the community as they are both as FAKE as you can get. He receives an F for Failure in reality!"

Speaking of Facebook, how's that group page (The Real Fitchburg 2013) you created last month coming along? Haven't you noticed, there's NOT one single post and/or comment coming from anyone else but yourself. That should tell you right there what people think of you and your craziness.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7693361530836...

Location hidden

#31 Dec 19, 2013
Affluential Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be patting each others bum like usual. For a failing grade Chief of police to receive an award by an ethics violator, what do you think they will be doing?
While Fitchburg is saturated with drug dealers, gangs and violent crime along with a 5 yr old boy missing they will be at FSU patting each other on the back for something they did not accomplish. He is a complete failure!
We have empty store fronts everywhere. Crime everywhere, gun shots everywhere but the Chief is receiving a medal from Antonucci whom the Sentinel praised with a 20 page pull out section? These people are way beyond the reality of what people in Fitchburg live!
Phonies, fakes and failures who protect corruption!! Shame on Antonucci and shame on the Chief who mind you was absent the last two meetings with the public, oh that's right he spoke for two minutes then went into the back room while those attending with left to listen to LIES!
That last meeting is what severed the trust of the community! Complete FAILURE pertaining to community!! Complete!!
The ceremony is an ignorant lie in the face of all Fitchburg citizens!!!! We all need to stand up and vote those out who hire such FAKE people! His contract should of demanded mandatory community meetings but allit did was fatten his bank account!
Phonies and Fakes at FSU!!!!! I cannot believe that Antonucci is LYING in the face of EVERY Fitchburg citizen as he cannot even stand up to the TRUTH !!! This is what is shameful!!! Shame!
My, my, my, how things have changed over the years with 32 less Cops.
Kaddy hire Louney wrote:
Hey kaddy, Who do you want as Chief? Kearns? Louney?? Kaddy ,I will challenge you personally if you think that you are going to suggest kearns,your next door neighbor or Louney the crook!
Kaddy, you have been part of this problem in Fitchburg!
DeMoura has been the best thing for Fitchburg so far! He had 32 less cops than your BUDDY TASCA and KEARNS!! And half the crime!!!!
Why you get elected, I will never know as you are the worse manager that this town has ever seen!! You have two flunky businesses that have an average of one customer every three months!
I feel in my heart that members of the FPD were on the take as Heroin dealers were paying them to operate in the city!
Kaddy, where is the $40,000 plus that went missing from the treasury??? Kearns was in charge of that investigation, correct??
Fitchburg has battled you enough to this point and we will not stop. We want a better Fitchburg regardless of your "good ole boy network". Your arrogant cop friends can go F. u. ck themselves!!!!!
It is time for you to leave office and move from Fitchburg!! You have done nothing positive for Fitchburg!!! Go head the FPD Union as for when we take over the mAYORS OFFICE and councilmen positions we will fire the FPD union. No more contracts for the FPD! That is real positive change!

Location hidden

#32 Dec 19, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
DeMoura will accept wrote:
DeMoura would accept an equal offer from Fitchburg! Renegotiate his contract now. Set him in Fitchburg with the same pay that Somerville will offer him. Purchase his new vehicles.
Hire 911 civil dispatchers which is done in Peabody! then turn around and hire new cops and new vehicles.
DeMoura would accept this new offer as it benefits him. Fitchburg just began to change in the last few months! Somerville is a chore. If Demoura was to stay in Fitchburg for the next four years he would benefit greatly.
If Demoura stays then Fitchburg will become a model for the state to refer to. Fitchburg is at the beginning of change, it will fall and it will reflect negatively on his resume!
Now if there is solid , noticable long term solid change in Fitchburg then he would be a sure in for the Chief of the Boston Police. Somerville will not bring him there! For Fitchburg will show solid change that can be referenced too.
Renegotiate with Demoura now! Give him $163,000 and new cops and cars. Fitchburg is on the crusp of change for the better!
Any steps backwards involving "the good ole boy network" will be devastating to Fitchburg and it will collaspe worse than when it was a heroin dump!
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#33 Dec 19, 2013
Lee Harvey wrote:
I was at the court house you were not there FACT
You lie FACT
Consider the source. He was possibly at the court house but it was to check in with a probation officer.

Although given his past history it's not impossible that the little busy body drama queen was asking questions about the missing kid and demanding answers. The only problem is he was talking to himself because nobody listens to him they just respond 'who are you to ask questions, you're a suspect. Just be a good boy and go pee in your cup.'.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#34 Dec 19, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
<quoted text>Consider the source. He was possibly at the court house but it was to check in with a probation officer.
Although given his past history it's not impossible that the little busy body drama queen was asking questions about the missing kid and demanding answers. The only problem is he was talking to himself because nobody listens to him they just respond 'who are you to ask questions, you're a suspect. Just be a good boy and go pee in your cup.'.
No your wife was with me!
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#35 Dec 19, 2013
It's both funny and very sad to read posts from an angry little man who sits in his moms basement all day playing facebook games and complaing about a man who runs a successful college and another who has done a good job protecting honest residents in a city with so many criminals.

Lynch the only reason the S&E doesn't have a 20 page pull out on your accomplishments (criminal record) is because the city is depressed enough.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#36 Dec 19, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
It's both funny and very sad to read posts from an angry little man who sits in his moms basement all day playing facebook games and complaing about a man who runs a successful college and another who has done a good job protecting honest residents in a city with so many criminals.
Lynch the only reason the S&E doesn't have a 20 page pull out on your accomplishments (criminal record) is because the city is depressed enough.
What Lynch doesn't understand it is not all about what he has done as Chief but what he has done with his life.

Not sure what Lynch has done with his life and I am not sure what kind of award we should give him when he retires?

Location hidden

#37 Dec 19, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
What Lynch doesn't understand it is not all about what he has done as Chief but what he has done with his life.
Not sure what Lynch has done with his life and I am not sure what kind of award we should give him when he retires?
He gets an award every month, it called government handouts. You'd think he'd be thankful, but NO, he wants more through bogus lawsuits and will spend his entire life looking for and threatening them.
Funny

Boston, MA

#38 Dec 19, 2013
Lynch is just angry because he's stuck in a house full of losers.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#39 Dec 19, 2013
I just find Lynchs' constant berating of our public servants entertaining to read.

A sick family does a terrible thing and he goes off the deep end.

To answer some of Lynchs' ludicrous questions.

Q. Where is Mayor Wong???
A. Running a city of over 40 thousand residents.

Q. Where is Chief Demoura??
A. Policing a city of over 40 thousand residents.

Q. Where is Antonucci??
A. Running a college with 7,500 students.

Lynch because you are a self proclaimed community leader and know everything about Fitchburg and how to run it why don't you apply for the newly vacant social services job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop harrassing you are forcing a FEDERAL civil... 3 hr Lynch for Pinocchio 24
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) 10 hr Jim b 158
News Fitchburg man held without bail in severe child... 18 hr Fleitas 2
News Former Leominster mayor Harper pulls papers 18 hr Frank M 1
News Wendy Wiiks Leominster's chief fundraiser commi... 18 hr Paul G 1
News Fitchburg officials investigating 'suspicious' ... Fri Judy the beauty 1
News To Your Success Fri Judy the beauty 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages