FSU to honor retiring Fitchburg police chief Dec. 20

Dec 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

Fitchburg State University will present the President's Medal to retiring Fitchburg Police Chief Robert A. DeMoura during the university's winter commencement ceremony at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 20 in the Athletics and Recreation Center, 130 North St. Chief DeMoura has led the Fitchburg Police Department since 2008, guiding the force through challenging ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Affluenza oubreak at FSU

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

All due respect Antonucci should resign. Demoura FAILED Fitchburg. He took the money and did nothing for it! After the Tasca fiasco Demoura FAILED concerning management.
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Is Lynch still banned from University property? I hope so, because he won't be able to disrupt the ceremony and get his worthless ass tossed in the hole again.
Lynchie

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

What a creepy place to work and live in,right Jtn?
Observer

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Affluenza oubreak at FSU wrote:
All due respect Antonucci should resign. Demoura FAILED Fitchburg. He took the money and did nothing for it! After the Tasca fiasco Demoura FAILED concerning management.
Why was your brother fired?
Lynchie

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

What will happen at the graduation? Will people boo. Will that jerk Weizer be in stage?
The Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh, ther usual. Pilfering supplies, never being around, drinking, sleeping, fabricating time sheets. .
Affluential Shame

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Lynchie wrote:
What will happen at the graduation? Will people boo. Will that jerk Weizer be in stage?
They will be patting each others bum like usual. For a failing grade Chief of police to receive an award by an ethics violator, what do you think they will be doing?

While Fitchburg is saturated with drug dealers, gangs and violent crime along with a 5 yr old boy missing they will be at FSU patting each other on the back for something they did not accomplish. He is a complete failure!

We have empty store fronts everywhere. Crime everywhere, gun shots everywhere but the Chief is receiving a medal from Antonucci whom the Sentinel praised with a 20 page pull out section? These people are way beyond the reality of what people in Fitchburg live!

Phonies, fakes and failures who protect corruption!! Shame on Antonucci and shame on the Chief who mind you was absent the last two meetings with the public, oh that's right he spoke for two minutes then went into the back room while those attending with left to listen to LIES!

That last meeting is what severed the trust of the community! Complete FAILURE pertaining to community!! Complete!!

The ceremony is an ignorant lie in the face of all Fitchburg citizens!!!! We all need to stand up and vote those out who hire such FAKE people! His contract should of demanded mandatory community meetings but allit did was fatten his bank account!

Phonies and Fakes at FSU!!!!! I cannot believe that Antonucci is LYING in the face of EVERY Fitchburg citizen as he cannot even stand up to the TRUTH !!! This is what is shameful!!! Shame!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

I'm thinking Demoura's public warning about Mayoral candidate Lynch's lack of credibility in and of itself warrants some Medal of Honor.

"DeMoura said Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.

"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department."
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/local/ci...
Goofball

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote- "We all need to stand up and vote those out who hire such FAKE people!"

You already tried that. And the voters apparently believes you were the biggest lying fake of all.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
I'm thinking Demoura's public warning about Mayoral candidate Lynch's lack of credibility in and of itself warrants some Medal of Honor.
"DeMoura said Lynch has been making a steady series of claims of being threatened for the four years since he's been with the Fitchburg Police Department, and the threats are not credible.
"There's only so many times you can cry wolf," said DeMoura. He said Lynch's frequent claims of being threatened have become a form of harassment against the police department."
http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/local/ci...
St. Armand will be arm and arm with Demoura! Our community is missing a 5 yr old boy! Where is our "community" leaders??
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Armand will be arm and arm with Demoura! Our community is missing a 5 yr old boy! Where is our "community" leaders??
Well the local and state police have listed a tip number to call. Why don't you do what you do best and call the police with your hundreds of stupid theories and complaints and tie up the phone lines.

I'm sure the police and Mayor are doing what they can to find out what happened to this boy so why don't you just sit back and stuff your face in a bag of cheese doodles to keep you from hyper ventilating!
Sister Mary Euphemai

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Forget the Cheese Doodles. Lynch should spend some time learning the proper conjugation of the verb "to be." "Where is our leaders" indeed. If I had him in school I would have boxed his ears!
Roland

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of blaming community leaders why not blame the lowlife Mother and her boyfriend? Oh, that's right, you always like to blame the people in power and not the obvious scumbag such as yourself.
Roland is tough

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Roland wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of blaming community leaders why not blame the lowlife Mother and her boyfriend? Oh, that's right, you always like to blame the people in power and not the obvious scumbag such as yourself.
You are an idiot! If this was an affluently kid then it would be different, huh? The Chief is receiving an undeserved award from a phony himself. It gets insulting after a while. It is a joke to these guys. They pat each other on the back for Failing!

The FPD does ZERO in community events! ZERO! They LIE, LIE and LIE! Then the Chief covers up that LIE!

Fitchburg lacks leadership! It is a mess. But its managers continue to get accolades that are not deserved! What do you not understand??

Lets have the debate! You are anonymous so you can talk about my mother and make any other statements under the protections of being anonymous. What ever makes you feel like a man! LMAO. COWARD!

So, listen COWARD! When a 5 yr old from the community is missing usually the managers of the town come out and lead! Ours HIDE! I was at the courthouse today looking for answers.

As I went to the FPD safety meeting. The Mayor answered to my request for her to use the Mayors bully pulpit to force the DA to attend a meeting to answer to our questions! She stated , he will not come! What kind of leader caves in before even failing? This is not how leaders lead!

I will run for Mayor again, I will lead.

They fired two state workers today. That is how you lead! Hold people accountable and the others will fall in line and if they do not then double the punishment!

Chief Demoura caved in early on concerning Fitchburg. Now Antonucci is going to honor him for failure? Who is Antonucci to state that Demoura did well in the community?? They are both failures!
Beyond Belief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, I'm sure you'll run again. And I'm just as sure you'll get clobbered again. Everyone knows you are just a deranged angry kook, a liar, and a freeloader.
Lee Harvey

Townsend, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

I was at the court house you were not there FACT

You lie FACT
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Lynch is poor. That's funny. While those of us who have make a very comfortable living will be enjoying the spoils of our hard work and good fortune this Christmas season he will continue to be poor and cold. Sucks to be Lynch, doesn't it?
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

I heard they are at the train derailment downtown right now. And this is one of the newest MBCR passenger trains.
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Affluential Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
For a failing grade Chief of police to receive an award by an ethics violator, what do you think they will be doing?
Kevin, as usual, you are lying. Any ethics violations exist only in your own crazy imagination. You contacted the Ethics Commission. Probably a thousand times. They determined that all of your allegations were complete nonsense and that you are a liar and crazy. But that doesn't stop you from repeating your delusional rants, as if you say it enough it will be true. No such luck. After all this time, your brother hasn't been rehired. The Ethics Commission has determined only that you are completely out of your mind. No one believed you then. No one believes you now.
Lee Harvey

Townsend, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

I heard the pd is on high alert for the wing nut , they have swat on standby

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fitchburg People Search