Executives indicted for alleged $1B s...

Executives indicted for alleged $1B scheme - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 132 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Executives indicted for alleged $1B scheme - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The former chairman of a bankrupt Lunenburg plastics company, Charles N. Gitto Jr., has been indicted in federal court along with five other former executives of Gitto Global Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Truth Be Told

Anonymous Proxy

#43 Sep 14, 2008
To get a better idea of who these people are, I just ran a google search on some of the names of the people listed in this story. This is sort of funny. John Moritz, federally indicted for all kinds of fraud, has a company called JMME. See:

http://www.jmme.com/index.htm

Right up top om his website and he has his company motto, "Innovation & Integrity In Plastics Technology"

Integrity!!!!

Do these people actually believe their own lies????

I agree, there are some delusional people deep in denial connected with this Gitto Global affair!!!

Then again, maybe they've all gotten away with lying for so long they think that their lies will still fool people and work if they keep on with their lying.

Interesting humans for sure!!!

Truth Be Told
Voter

Worcester, MA

#44 Sep 14, 2008
All the grief and hurt aside, will these criminals go to jail ?

Where are they hiding all the money that they stole?

I suspect we taxpayers are going to bailing out the banks that lent the money to the Gitto's on false pretenses. Our tax rates will continue to climb to bail out the banks and care for them in jail.
We taxpayers lose/ lose.
Solution

Shirley, MA

#45 Sep 14, 2008
Voter wrote:
All the grief and hurt aside, will these criminals go to jail ?
Where are they hiding all the money that they stole?
I suspect we taxpayers are going to bailing out the banks that lent the money to the Gitto's on false pretenses. Our tax rates will continue to climb to bail out the banks and care for them in jail.
We taxpayers lose/ lose.
One solution would be to torture these scum till they confess where they hid all their stolen money, then execute them. A bullet costs about a buck. I think it would be government money well spent!!!
Jack Knife

Cambridge, MA

#46 Sep 14, 2008
Charlie Gitto has been hanging around Cristina's restaurant in Leominster.
He doesn't get it that every one of us in there is laughing at him. LOL! What a loser.
Ha ha ha

Leominster, MA

#47 Sep 14, 2008
And the son hangs in the local bars still playing like he is the big man around town.

Again, where is the money coming from? Nice big houses, nice private schools, the cash has to be coming from someplace.
Your Pal

Danbury, CT

#48 Sep 14, 2008
It couldn't have happened to nicer people!! The Gittos and Panagiotes are just first rate...(hope that was sarcastic enough!) Ps-Steve you need to stop wearing so much make up.....
LIFE INSURANCE

United States

#49 Sep 15, 2008
MY DAD WORK FOR THE FAMILY.....HE DIED UNFORTUNATELY WAY TOO SOON UNEXPECTEDLY.....HE TOLD MY MOM SHE HAD A $25,000.00 LIFE INSURANCE POLICY THRU THE COMPANY......WE NEVER SAW A DIME!!!.....KARMA IS A BITCH!!!
Why trust you Jane

Shirley, MA

#51 Sep 15, 2008
Anyone who trusted the Gittos probably got hurt by them if not screwed by them. Here you come to this forum with a screen name of "Jane" telling us to trust a defender of Steven Panagiotes.
Do we look stupid here in cyberspace, Jane?
aDRIeN Peterson

Ellington, CT

#53 Sep 16, 2008
Who's fooling who? They are going to get away with way more than we all think. This thing is huge and has involved alot of people negatively. Hey Fed's lets drag this along longer,,hey take your time.
The Gitto's still cruisin around in there Mercedes and Escalades. Now they plead not guilty and drag it out even longer, etc,etc,etc. Pathetic. Lets bring back stoning? Yeah stoning. You build a big pit in every town and you line it with stones, baseball size. You sell them to the public for 5, bucks each. You throw the sick ***** in there and like these guys and child rapists and stuff and away ya go.
Yup

Leominster, MA

#55 Sep 16, 2008
Considering how many years it has taken to build this case and Charlie and Gary both have attorneys, who I am sure do not work for free, they will probably get off with a slap on the wrist, or be sent to some country club of a prison.
annon

Plainville, CT

#56 Sep 16, 2008
jane wrote:
steve doesn't wear make-up trust me I know
Steve's network will eventually land him on the defense. He better have a real good lawyer...
annon

Plainville, CT

#57 Sep 16, 2008
Jack Knife wrote:
Charlie Gitto has been hanging around Cristina's restaurant in Leominster.
He doesn't get it that every one of us in there is laughing at him. LOL! What a loser.
Gary is right up the street at Pizzano's where they are all laughing also. Like Father like son!
Reggie

Ridgefield, CT

#58 Sep 17, 2008
If these numskulls had put as much effort into running their business as they did trying to scam the banks and employees they probably would have come out ahead and been looked at as respectable people. They may have lots of stolen $$ hidden in many places, but we're all laughing at them and looking at them with scorn. Enjoy the money, a-holes. We laugh at you when you come into local spots and your kids are feeling the embarassment. Proud of yourselves? tee hee hee. What goes around comes around.
Joe

Fitchburg, MA

#59 Sep 18, 2008
Steve is a professional and the best lawyer in town. Kenna-you are a real whack job.
David Kenna

Shirley, MA

#60 Sep 18, 2008
Joe wrote:
Steve is a professional and the best lawyer in town. Kenna-you are a real whack job.
You're right to some extent, "Joe". Joe who??? Joe Mama???)(an old joke!!) Thanks for bravely writing your REAL name.

You see, Joe-zeppy, Panagiotes is a "professional"... He does what he is paid to do. I am a whack job. You would be too... imagine...

Imagine not having children after over 10 years of marriage and finally your and your wife's prayers are answered. You're having three children. Thank you God, Jesus, Allah, Shiva Vishnu or whomever or whatever!!! Thank you for answering OUR parayers!!!

And then the children come early early and as you watch them suffocate to death, you pray... you pray hard... dear Lord in Heaven let them live... and the don't live...

You're left with a choice... either God didn't hear your prayer... or God heard your prayer and had other plans.

I believe in God and Iam a humble servant of His will. So I am a whack job.

Are you jealous Joe-zippy?

David B. Kenna
Eating Crow

Leominster, MA

#62 Sep 18, 2008
Famous Steve quotes after the assault arrest.... don't think anybody is impressed now.

Sounds like "Do you know who I AM???"

"(Police) treated this family as though it was -- let's put it this way -- they stormed the house like a militia," said Fitchburg attorney Steve Panagiotes, the family's lawyer. "It should never happen to anybody in this country."

"Charles Gitto and Gary Gitto did nothing wrong," Panagiotes said. "Everybody who goes through Leominster should be worried about being arrested by these two guys."

Panagiotes noted the hospital wing where one of the police officers was treated was "built and paid for by the Gittos."

"They've employed hundreds of people for two and a half decades," he said.
richard B

Fitchburg, MA

#63 Sep 18, 2008
Mr jtn You should be put in a labor camp and worked until your weight is 100lbs,one similar to the forties camps in Europe. Do you now known where i wish for you to be put! You have no respect for the average ,hard working American.Post your phone number and I will start the ball rolling.
Reggie

Ridgefield, CT

#64 Sep 18, 2008
zafferine wrote:
i would like to date you Davie and mother some children for you. i heard you assualted Steveie on the court house steps. is this true? Let's meet at the wine cellar friday evening and plan for our big date-don't tell you wiffie poo
You're a sick sick woman. If he assaulted Stevie on the courthouse steps it's because Stevie had it coming. Lay off Dave and go get a life. The Gittos have caused enough strife in peoples lives and nobody needs to have you adding more. The Gittos reign of terror is over and they will pay the price. It's nice to see them so pathetic and scorned.
annmaeft

Pontiac, MI

#65 Sep 19, 2008
zafferine wrote:
i would like to date you Davie and mother some children for you. i heard you assualted Steveie on the court house steps. is this true? Let's meet at the wine cellar friday evening and plan for our big date-don't tell you wiffie poo
You are too stupid for words. Aren't you embarassed for being such an idiot?
jtn

Allston, MA

#66 Sep 19, 2008
now,now Richard,your so feminine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the Admin?? 9 hr Barbara 3
please send complaint/feedback to topix 9 hr Barbara 5
News Groton Public Library cuts off Fitchburg loans (Jan '09) Thu Robin to 6
News Lottery money could ease budget crunch - Sentin... (Mar '08) Thu Speedle 16
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed Thu Jared 29
News Caught on video: Brouhaha at Denny's in Leominster Thu Kevin yo mommie i... 2
Kevin Lynch, Lying and Crazy. As Usual (Aug '15) Thu Kevin yo mommie i... 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages