First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Blue light

Fitchburg, MA

#86 May 23, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Off the top of my head, I'm guessing he's a person who did not do eight years in the Big House.
Everyone in this thread who's never killed another human raise their hand.

Uh uh uh, not do fast Lynch. Didn't you plead guilty to manslaughter?

And you have the nerve to run for Mayor?!?
Just Facts

United States

#87 May 24, 2013
So according to the head spin doctor of the administration, what the White House should do is serve as a buffer for Obama, who should take all the credit for any and all correct decisions, but have heard no evil, seen no evil, and spoken no evil, when the implications could be potentially impeachable. Come to think of it, if we were running an unaccountable enterprise, we would do the same.

In other words, Executive-In-Chief... except when being Janitor-In-Chief leads to a more palatable outcome. Ironically we doubt the public will be very upset when they too learn, ostensibly through the wiretapped media, that Obama was and is nothing but a charismatic expert at reading a teleprompter, and that those who make the actual decisions, including what the "president" should and shouldn't know, are sitting comfortably, far behind the curtains.

http://www.investingchannel.com/article/23120...
Just Facts

United States

#88 May 24, 2013
Under Obama’s watch, the majority has, by active vote or refusal to interfere, killed hundreds of innocents -- including three Americans -- by drone, permitted federal agents to write their own search warrants, bombed Libya into tribal lawlessness without a declaration of war so that a mob there killed our ambassador with impunity, attempted to force the Roman Catholic Church to purchase insurance policies that cover artificial birth control, euthanasia and abortion, ordered your doctor to ask you whether you own guns, used the IRS to intimidate outspoken conservatives, seized the telephone records of newspaper reporters without lawful authority and in violation of court rules, and obtained a search warrant against one of my Fox colleagues by misrepresenting his true status to a federal judge.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/05/23/tyr...
Fat face

Westford, MA

#89 May 24, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
So according to the head spin doctor of the administration, what the White House should do is serve as a buffer for Obama, who should take all the credit for any and all correct decisions, but have heard no evil, seen no evil, and spoken no evil, when the implications could be potentially impeachable. Come to think of it, if we were running an unaccountable enterprise, we would do the same.
In other words, Executive-In-Chief... except when being Janitor-In-Chief leads to a more palatable outcome. Ironically we doubt the public will be very upset when they too learn, ostensibly through the wiretapped media, that Obama was and is nothing but a charismatic expert at reading a teleprompter, and that those who make the actual decisions, including what the "president" should and shouldn't know, are sitting comfortably, far behind the curtains.
You just described the Presidency of Ronald Reagan.He and Obama are probably the two most empty suits since Harding. And we gave them both two terms.
Just another

Gardner, MA

#90 May 24, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Under Obama’s watch, the majority has, by active vote or refusal to interfere, killed hundreds of innocents -- including three Americans -- by drone, permitted federal agents to write their own search warrants, bombed Libya into tribal lawlessness without a declaration of war so that a mob there killed our ambassador with impunity, attempted to force the Roman Catholic Church to purchase insurance policies that cover artificial birth control, euthanasia and abortion, ordered your doctor to ask you whether you own guns, used the IRS to intimidate outspoken conservatives, seized the telephone records of newspaper reporters without lawful authority and in violation of court rules, and obtained a search warrant against one of my Fox colleagues by misrepresenting his true status to a federal judge.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/05/23/tyr...
THat's some of the funniest sh*t I've read in a long time, just the lead since anyone who gets their information from Fox snews obvioulsy has no use for reality!

Thanks.
Just Facts

United States

#91 May 24, 2013
It is sad that you think that American's being killed by drones, warrantless invasion of privacy by our government, government interfering in a religion, and IRS intimidation and violation of laws is funny sh*t.

That provides a reasonable explanation on how Obama made it back into office. I would love to see some of this funny sh*t happen to you, so you won't think its so damn funny anymore...it isn't funny asshole.
Just another

Gardner, MA

#92 May 24, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
It is sad that you think that American's being killed by drones, warrantless invasion of privacy by our government, government interfering in a religion, and IRS intimidation and violation of laws is funny sh*t.
That provides a reasonable explanation on how Obama made it back into office. I would love to see some of this funny sh*t happen to you, so you won't think its so damn funny anymore...it isn't funny asshole.
I think I hear a baby crying again, seems to happen every time a certain factless shows up, oh well, I've heard baby crying before and same as now, it's usually the need for a bottle!!!

American's being killed by drones, Um, are you OK with letting Terrorist actively working to kill Americans to run free? Kind of soft on defense aren't you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

warrantless invasion of privacy by our government, I'm sorry, do you NOT remember Bush using Warrentless privacy invasions when he started collecting every e-mail/phone call and communication WAY BACK IN 2003? Did you have the same problem then but just didn't care?
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/16/politics/16...
government interfering in a religion, OH please, how about Religion trying to dictate Government policy on Healthcare?
IRS intimidation, ewe, scary, by shear volume of applications, certain groups should be focussed on by % if they are actually a political organization and not a "Social Welfare" 501C4.

OR, are all these things only a problem for you NOW that a Democrat is President? I think I know the answer!

Cry baby, go whine on Fox Snews websites will ya, puss.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#93 May 24, 2013
Sonny, did your daddy die because he realized he had such a loser for a son? Or was he doing something he shouldn't have been doing within the church?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Lynch contaminating Discussing Fitchburg 11 hr Green jeans 20
Why we like Kevin Lynch SOMUCH 23 hr Green jeans 2
Lynch is Fighting on Discussing Fitchburg again Thu Green jeans 10
Racismatitsbest Wed Green jeans 5
Kevin Lynch and Making Up Facts Wed Green jeans 17
Kevin Lynch Appreciate Day Wed Jim B 1
Lynch for Governor of Massachusetts (Jul '12) Wed But wait theres more 97
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages