Firefighters battle five-alarm blaze in Leominster

Nov 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

Flames spread throughout large sections of 65 Main St., where the Sentinel & Enterprise's Leominster bureau is located.

Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Boris wrote:
<quoted text>That would be real smart... then everyone could claim the 5k. Do yourself a favor and stay away from sharp objects.
Keep those needles out of your arms !
Boris

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you gave it to him before you posted it on here! So where is the information? Who is it?
Sorry you were born slow so here is the info and try to keep up the person is ... where's my 5k? Your question reminds me of an old classic Kenny Rogers song it goes your once, twice, three times just pay me already!
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Boris wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you were born slow so here is the info and try to keep up the person is ... where's my 5k? Your question reminds me of an old classic Kenny Rogers song it goes your once, twice, three times just pay me already!
Has it ever occured to you that someone might have given him the information before you? I am spending 5K as we speak. You know what they call you? A Loser ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
really

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

What does this have to do with the suspicious fire? Idiot rants....
Boris

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

really wrote:
What does this have to do with the suspicious fire? Idiot rants....
You can rant all you want self proclaimed idiot it still isn't helping me.
Boris

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it ever occured to you that someone might have given him the information before you? I am spending 5K as we speak. You know what they call you? A Loser ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are correct. This reminds me of a 70's classic. I believe the lyrics went something like 'Have you heard about the lonesome loser beaten by the Queen of Fitchburg who promised him money'.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Boris wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. This reminds me of a 70's classic. I believe the lyrics went something like 'Have you heard about the lonesome loser beaten by the Queen of Fitchburg who promised him money'.
I already collected. You LOSE !
Boris

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Guess who has a big yellow book with names, addresses and numbers from Rollstone. I'll give you a hint...ME! I'm not sure where it came from but I found it on my door step in a plastic bag and it's loaded with secret information! You better pay me half that money.
watchdog

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

what a bunch of douchbags..no wonder this city can't solve a crime
Boris the diddler

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

If Boris is whoI think he is and Wickedguy is who I think he is then there are problems in the shaddows of Fitchburg.

Wickedguy states Boris is a pedophile. This is big news.

Wickedguy what else can you tell me about Boris? I know who you are already.

You went to bat for Boris risking everything. This must be big.

Did they find this stuff on his work computer? I knew something wasn't right!
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Boris the diddler wrote:
If Boris is whoI think he is and Wickedguy is who I think he is then there are problems in the shaddows of Fitchburg.
Wickedguy states Boris is a pedophile. This is big news.
Wickedguy what else can you tell me about Boris? I know who you are already.
You went to bat for Boris risking everything. This must be big.
Did they find this stuff on his work computer? I knew something wasn't right!
I have a secret, shhhhhhh, all government workers use their own laptops with their own verizon internet hotspot usb adapter.

The city, state and feds do not allow use of workplace computers for the internet.

I know that may be surprising but you have to think like the government and figure out how the government protects themselves from liability.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info