Pro-lifers make new push to keep agen...

Pro-lifers make new push to keep agency out - Sentinel & Enterp...

There are 89 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Pro-lifers make new push to keep agency out - Sentinel & Enterp.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The Planning Board voted Tuesday to recommend the City Council change a petition filed by pro-life advocates that only medical offices be affected by any change in the zoning ordinance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
John

Leominster, MA

#82 Apr 21, 2010
Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right AH because I know I'm right.
Bunch of Fk'n BABY KILLERS.
YOU are a prime example why abortion should be allowed...and encouraged!
YouKnow

Holden, MA

#84 Apr 22, 2010
Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right AH because I know I'm right.
Bunch of Fk'n BABY KILLERS.
When are you going to realize that your childish responses are not helping your cause in the slightest? You may actually lead people to change their views in the opposite direction.
Hypocrite

Leominster, MA

#85 Apr 22, 2010
YouKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to realize that your childish responses are not helping your cause in the slightest? You may actually lead people to change their views in the opposite direction.
That's really to bad what you think as all you do in your comments and remarks is to try justifying yourself to this senseless KILLING.

Get a life AH.
He is Clueless

Concord, MA

#86 Apr 22, 2010
YouKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to realize that your childish responses are not helping your cause in the slightest? You may actually lead people to change their views in the opposite direction.
I appreciate your efforts, but don't waste your breath on this guy. He just doesn't get it and he never will.
Shaking My Head

United States

#87 Apr 22, 2010
Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really to bad what you think as all you do in your comments and remarks is to try justifying yourself to this senseless KILLING.
Get a life AH.
hahahahahahaha
king of information

Saint Petersburg, FL

#88 Apr 22, 2010
GO PRO-LIFERS.....DO YOUR BEST. BOOT OUT THE BABY KILLERS.
Shaking My Head

United States

#89 Apr 23, 2010
king of information wrote:
GO PRO-LIFERS.....DO YOUR BEST. BOOT OUT THE BABY KILLERS.
hahahahahahaha
City Dweller

Leominster, MA

#90 Apr 23, 2010
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a bunch of cry babies
romper

Woonsocket, RI

#91 Jul 16, 2012
I went to UMass with Ken Richard back in the '70s. I remember the day he came back to the dorm boasting about a "fun" gang rape at his frat house, where he was a member but not a resident. I guess he was trying to encourage other people to pledge.

He's such a good Catholic, isn't he. Typically of the trash you find in the old New England milltowns, the dopes descended from the French Canadians.

He should not be calling other people hipocrates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Couture 7 hr No clue Andy 17
News Fitchburg man arrested after 'lovers' quarrel' 11 hr Droopyballs 2
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) Sun Lynch for Whackjob 148
What do folks think of mike Greenwoods wed co... Sun bpb 3
News Man arrested in Fitchburg stabbing Sun Jtn 3
Is Lynch a Pathological Blatant Liar? Jul 25 The Awful Truth 7
If not for Lynch & JTN nobody as any thing to say Jul 24 Jtn 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages