Monty Tech principal faces OUI in crash

Oct 11, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 23

Nicholas DeSimone, principal of Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School in Fitchburg, has been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after a Sept.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Debbie

Concord, MA

#1 Oct 11, 2013
He is not guilty,he wasn't drinking ,high on crack
Debbie

Framingham, MA

#2 Oct 11, 2013
Woof woof,hahahahahahaha
Pauline bowling

Concord, MA

#3 Oct 12, 2013
I don't drink ,I'm always on my nees to the red robin
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Oct 12, 2013
Woof woof my daddy says cops are corupt woof woof
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

#5 Oct 12, 2013
He is probably a Republican. Republicans are always getting drunk and driving off bridges leaving drunk girls in the car. Just ask me about it because I know everything about politics. Sometimes I get my cat drunk and then we talk politics and agree on everything.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Oct 12, 2013
Hahaha, we know that you're an imposter. The real Boehner and Cantor would have found a way to slip Faux Snews into their post.

Hey Sonny, do you really put peanut butter on your balls and then have your cat lick it off? WTF is up with that? IS that something your creepy and dead daddy taught you? Heard some interesting stories about your family back in the day.
Scum

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Oct 12, 2013
99 bottles of beer on the wall take one down and........
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

#8 Oct 12, 2013
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Hahaha, we know that you're an imposter. The real Boehner and Cantor would have found a way to slip Faux Snews into their post.
Hey Sonny, do you really put peanut butter on your balls and then have your cat lick it off? WTF is up with that? IS that something your creepy and dead daddy taught you? Heard some interesting stories about your family back in the day.
Yes it's true. I also put catnip there. Everyone else is getting free food and high so why shoud my cat be left out?
Pauline bowling

Concord, MA

#9 Oct 12, 2013
I suk robin
Funny

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Oct 13, 2013
This principal is a real good example for the kids. Hopefully he'll display some dignity and backbone and resign like a man.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#11 Oct 13, 2013
Funny wrote:
This principal is a real good example for the kids. Hopefully he'll display some dignity and backbone and resign like a man.
Who said he was drunk? The new Heppa laws that have been out for a few years now prevent any medical evaluation information from being released from the hospital ER.

Maybe it was medication related?

Do you know why there are so many accidents now? Because people who are diabetics, epileptics and so on can still drive even though their physician has to advised them not to.

The Department of Motor Vehicles and law enforcement cannot obtain anyone's medical records if they have an accident. It is the Heppa Law now. Things have changed.

The old days are long gone that a license can be taken away due to a medical condition. A physician can only legally advise their patient not to drive now. They can no longer take away their license like they used to years ago.

The hospital ER is allowed to report a stabbing, gun shot wound or other serious injury to law enforcement. A drunk driver's blood alcohol level will not be released unless there was a fatality or a serious injury to another person involved.

The hospital is only allowed to release a suspect's medical records if there was a fatality or serious injury to another person.

Remember if you get caught driving drunk, always tell the officer you cannot get out of the car due to a back injury that you sustained earlier in the day. The officer cannot force you to a sobriety test with a medical condition. Ask for an ambulance because you are in severe pain and to be transported the ER.

If you are involved in an accident always tell them you avoided an animal in the roadway and you want to be transported to the ER. Anyone can get caught. Just one beer can put some people over the limit even if you don't think so.

Most police officers try to help out an underage drunk driver especially the teenagers to keep their record clean for school and job opportunities later on in life. Most of the teenagers already paid the price for totaling their parents car so the police know they have already learned a lesson, so why should they endure more punishment. If it was your kid you would want the same to protect their record for life opportunities down the road.

Oh I know (sigh) some of you will say they never drive drunk and no one should drive drunk and get off the hook. Guess what? everyone says that but everyone sooner or later does drive with consuming at least one alcoholic beverage.

So the next time if you are in an accident and feel you may be over the limit, when the officer asks "do you need an ambulance and want to go to the hospital?" (which they are really trying to help you out, duh !) Tell them "YES".
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#12 Oct 13, 2013
another one

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Oct 13, 2013
I heard he was in line for FSU. He probably is still in line for the job knowing how Fitchburg conducts its good ole boy business.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Oct 13, 2013
They'll get the blood test results via subpoena, pretty SOP. He'll be found guilty or plead to it and he'll lose his job, as he should.

By the way, the petition for subpoena has already been submitted. ;)
Lyncih

Concord, MA

#15 Oct 13, 2013
another one wrote:
I heard he was in line for FSU. He probably is still in line for the job knowing how Fitchburg conducts its good ole boy business.
yes he will run one hose easy masters programs in education,I authorize his hire
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#16 Oct 13, 2013
They'll get the blood test results via subpoena, pretty SOP. He'll be found guilty or plead to it and he'll lose his job, as he should.
By the way, the petition for subpoena has already been submitted. ;)
Nobody was injured or killed so the petition won't go too far. Anyone who has ever gotten into an accident would have to be investigated just because the police think they may be under the influence then, it doesn't work that way.

He wouldn't lose his job anyways, he has to be offered to go into a rehab program and complete the program. If he refuses then he can lose his job.

The majority of accidents occur because it is medication related. Sorry people, new laws state that a person's medical record cannot be given out even to law enforcement or the Department of Motor Vehicles unless they consent to it or another person is injured or killed because of the operator.

Everyday a driver who just leaves the methadone clinic after treatment gets into an accident. Sorry, nothing law enforcement can do unless the driver states the reason the accident happened is because of their medication. Obviously, they know never to say that.

Sounds like not too many people know how it works now. Why do you think there are 10 or accidents everyday just in Fitchburg alone?
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Oct 13, 2013
There's more than one concerned party involved. His insurance company as well as the insurance company of the damaged property has a going concern and they will be granted a subpoena to gain access to the blood test results. It happens quite often in property damage cases.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#18 Oct 13, 2013
There's more than one concerned party involved. His insurance company as well as the insurance company of the damaged property has a going concern and they will be granted a subpoena to gain access to the blood test results. It happens quite often in property damage cases.
That is what insurance is for. The homeowners insurance will seek payment from his insurance company and his premiums will go up. This is why they are called "accidents".

Most people will pay for the damages out of pocket in these cases to avoid having an insurance company get involved. An insurance company doesn't care how the accident happened. They only care if they are justified to raise his premiums. This is why a driver can appeal and state his case in front of the insurance board when the time comes to avoid a premium raise.

Sounds like you have not been in an accident in awhile or know anyone who has lately. You are definitely not a commuter who gets in an accident on a routine basis because of another driver or your own negligence or else you would know this.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#19 Oct 13, 2013
Very simple, he was in an accident with property damage and was transported to the hospital by ambulance.

Happens everyday. Insurance don't care. They have already made money off him and will when his premiums go up for the next several years.

Don't worry, he will pay out of pocket to the owner's of the property. Most likely he has already done so.
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

#20 Oct 13, 2013
Rumor is he himself is a graduate of the Ted Kennedy driving school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Swears retires 1 hr Lynch for Mayor 1
Best of luck Lynch in 2015 2 hr Lynch for Mayor 3
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 9 hr lynch for mayor 102
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) 12 hr Jtn 22
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... Sat Karen 43
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) Dec 26 Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige Dec 26 Jtn 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match