Foster father caring for kids despite sex harass suit by caseworker

Feb 21, 2014 Full story: Boston Herald 8

A foster father is still caring for some of the most fragile children under DCF watch even after his former caseworker accused him of sexual harassment - and said she feared for her life because "he has guns," according to a lawsuit obtained by the Herald.

Full Story
its ok

Springfield, MA

#1 Feb 23, 2014
sounds like a vindictive ex co worker to me. does she have ANY evidence of this? or is this another liberal joining the purge on 2nd amendment rights and the genocide of masculinity? if shes so afraid why is she still working there? why hasnt she done a Hillary and relentlessly pressed the issues? sounds to me woman in worcester county as well as all over the united states are pulling the same tactics stereotypical races pull to get attention. and its a card called BS. accusing someone of sexual harassment only comes from females, but ti happens to men too. and they also know how easy they can now accuse any one of trying to harm them and get an order. those are things on paper that may SUPPORT her claim, but does not prove it. theres some science and common sense for ya....
dexter

Concord, MA

#2 Feb 23, 2014
its ok wrote:
sounds like a vindictive ex co worker to me. does she have ANY evidence of this? or is this another liberal joining the purge on 2nd amendment rights and the genocide of masculinity? if shes so afraid why is she still working there? why hasnt she done a Hillary and relentlessly pressed the issues? sounds to me woman in worcester county as well as all over the united states are pulling the same tactics stereotypical races pull to get attention. and its a card called BS. accusing someone of sexual harassment only comes from females, but ti happens to men too. and they also know how easy they can now accuse any one of trying to harm them and get an order. those are things on paper that may SUPPORT her claim, but does not prove it. theres some science and common sense for ya....
my sister the cop says it's wongs fault
I knew it

Leominster, MA

#3 Feb 23, 2014
Somehow Mitt Romney and all of his rich Republican friends must be involved. We are talking about tens of millions of dollars that is being spent on these children and all they get is a knife?
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4 Feb 24, 2014
Romney is a durty bum,itch,wipe
I knew it

Leominster, MA

#5 Feb 24, 2014
Romney was the worst Governor ever. I knew he was bad when he refused to take a pay check and would drive around in an old crown victoria with high mileage.

I was happy happy when we got Devall and his first orders of business was to give himself a raise, buy 40k worth of curtains and a cadillac. That's true leadership and he will fix these foster care problems.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#6 Feb 24, 2014
We need a Jew for Zpresident,one who knows the value of a buck.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Feb 25, 2014
Jtn wrote:
We need a Jew for Zpresident,one who knows the value of a buck.
yah gotta admit jtn, it's all just so fun an fit in da burg
Jtn

Concord, MA

#8 Feb 25, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
yah gotta admit jtn, it's all just so fun an fit in da burg
yes it's Kosher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GoLocalWorcester | News | Fitchburg Police Offi... 5 hr Business owner 86
Fitchburg teens selling lunches for their colle... 6 hr Jtn 1
Courthouse Records 9 hr Jtn 1
Mr greenjeans Sun Jtn 1
Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during ... (Nov '08) Sun The Kernal 56
Cheers for Phil Kearns, deputy chief and plenty... Sat Jtn 6
names of drug dealers in fitchburg (May '13) Feb 28 Tammy 30

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:19 pm PST