South Street to host free breakfast S...

South Street to host free breakfast Saturday

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 23, 2014, titled South Street to host free breakfast Saturday. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The South Street Elementary School, 376 South St., will host a Winter Wonderland Breakfast, open to all families in the Fitchburg public schools, from 9-11 a.m. on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Yayyyy

Leominster, MA

#1 Jan 24, 2014
After breakfast people are encouraged to walk around in a snow bank and look for a kid who has been abandoned by his drug addict parents for half a year WEEEEE!!!!!!
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Jan 24, 2014
Yayyyy wrote:
After breakfast people are encouraged to walk around in a snow bank and look for a kid who has been abandoned by his drug addict parents for half a year WEEEEE!!!!!!
Oh my word, that is harsh. But seriously folks. Stop looking for this kid. There are two people who know exaclty where he is and if he's alive or not. All they have to do is take responsibility and tell the police what happened and where he is. I know, responsibility is a foerign concept to them, but a change would do them good.

As for the family complaining about DCF and their failures...where were you?m You knew there were child services from other states involved. You failed too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For Jeremiah's sake, try them for murder 14 min Kev the Perv 8
News Veteran legislators offer advice to winner of T... 2 hr Karen 2
Time to get a Job 5 hr Billybob 10
Stop stalking me and my family 14 hr Billybob 132
So, let's talk about Jeff Bean (Sep '11) Feb 6 Karen 41
Lynch for Mayor - deemed "Not Credible" (Aug '11) Feb 5 Vincent 207
Scientific Journal Just Released Feb 5 Billybob 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages