Police: Expelled Fitchburg State student carried ammunition belt

Dec 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

A Fitchburg State University student who was expelled from the school on Monday was arrested for trespassing Tuesday night and found to be carrying a belt of semiautomatic-rifle ammunition.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

p.s. I hope you bought yourself a nice gift this year with my money.
Nonn an

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

The professors at fsc. Are outraged over the discrimination with this student
Pistol Pete

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Hot head wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready pistol Pete? Real slow for you! Roughly 16 years ago the head lawmen stated that passing the foreful taking of DNA from incarcerated persons would solve 99% of the unsolved crimes in Massachusetts.
Now over 16 years later less than 1% of unsolved crimes were found to be committed by this segment of the population. When actually 1% of all so called solved crimes were found to be an innocent citizen convicted.
Now, if you tested 100% of society DNA then ALL unsolved crimes would be solved!!
Most murders are committed by first time offenders. More than half of Americas gun assaults are done by licensed gun holders,FACT a Rooney!!!
Thanks, can you cite where this information came from. Just simple info, like the study, the year, the person conducting the study. Any info would help.

While you're at it, can you tell me what the recidivism rates for persons who were formerly incarcerated are? That would be persons who were incarcerated at one time, but failed to learn their lesson, and became incarcerated again. You may be familiar with this.
Grandpa

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

time to wear my artistic grenade belt to the bank i was tossed out of
jtn

Carlisle, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

the university needs to be censored,call the FBI
Student released

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

This student is being released as his $50,000 cash bail is reduced to $0. If this isn't an admission of an injustice! But they couldn't admit 100% as they put restrictions on his freedom of speech!!!

This is Fitchburg network politics at its best! They stated he couldn't talk to other students and must remain in new Bedford.

This is a sign of communism! They admitted to the injustice but they want control over his speech rights! SHAMEFUL!!!!

The US Justice department MUST take a look at this city and the local court system asap!!

They do not put these restictions on drug dalers nor gang bangers!!!! Clear and shamful freedom restrictions!!!
We know who you are

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Student released wrote:
This student is being released as his $50,000 cash bail is reduced to $0. If this isn't an admission of an injustice! But they couldn't admit 100% as they put restrictions on his freedom of speech!!!
This is Fitchburg network politics at its best! They stated he couldn't talk to other students and must remain in new Bedford.
This is a sign of communism! They admitted to the injustice but they want control over his speech rights! SHAMEFUL!!!!
The US Justice department MUST take a look at this city and the local court system asap!!
They do not put these restictions on drug dalers nor gang bangers!!!! Clear and shamful freedom restrictions!!!
You write like the uneducated fool that you are. Oh, and your mom is a shameful piece of puke. She failed as a mother.
Lil John

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Student released wrote:
If you feel so strongly about this I dare you to walk onto campus wearing a bullet belt in protest. What's wrong? Antonnuci has your balls in a jar on his desk you coward. You talk big but when it comes right down to it you don't have the balls to act. Just another fake.
Lil John

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Don't be a sniveling little coward. Make your statement somewhere that it counts. Topix is not it. Bock bock bock your feathers are showing!
Lil John

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

You always talk badly about the people in Fitchburg who try to protect the city but you lack the testicle fortitude to say it to their face. When you go to teabag your boyfriend does he say 'where the F are your balls ?'.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Lil John wrote:
<quoted text>If you feel so strongly about this I dare you to walk onto campus wearing a bullet belt in protest. What's wrong? Antonnuci has your balls in a jar on his desk you coward. You talk big but when it comes right down to it you don't have the balls to act. Just another fake.
Karma and justice will come around to Antonucci as it is just a matter of time, hopefully not as long as it took at Penn State.

Mr. Antonuccis' abuse of his authority is clear for all to see. He needs to resign. The injustice that he is behind and cosigns as President of the University is nothing short of deplorable.

The more that he is not held accountable the worse his abuses become.

Let me tell you about fortitude Mr. Leominster. Fortitude is what the 50 plus FSU students resembled in Worcester court yesterday as they stood respectfully in support of their fellow student who the Mafia Don/Antonucci discriminated against!
AndrewMcDonough

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.

Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.

Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
Huh

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Those Lynch boys sound like a couple of winners. Killing another man? Shameful. That's a one way ticket to hell.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Those Lynch boys sound like a couple of winners. Killing another man? Shameful. That's a one way ticket to hell.
exploiting Andrew McDonough's name is evil which will bring you to burning hell!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

AndrewMcDonough wrote:
Three men accused in the clubbing and spearing death of Andrew S. McDonough last summer pleaded guilty in Suffolk Superior Court yesterday to manslaughter.
Judge Robert Banks ordered Jason D. Clifford, 21, of Dorchester to serve 7 to 15 years, and Kevin Lynch, 23, of South Boston to serve 6 to 15 years in the state prison in Walpole; and Brian Lynch, 20, of South Boston to serve 20 years in the state prison in Concord.
Clifford will be eligible for parole in about five years, Kevin Lynch in about four, and Brian Lynch in about two years.
So, you live in Fitchburg? Show your face coward! I will meet you at the court house you POS. It is comfortable sitting behind a screen anonymous huh? You are a coward and as usual you will sit there and exploit this case that you know nothing about huh?

How proud is your mother of you? Or is she as evil as you? Tell me this answer! It is funny because when I tell it how it is about your mother you do not deny it so I need to begin to consider the source which is a cowardly POS,LMAO.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you live in Fitchburg? Show your face coward! I will meet you at the court house you POS. It is comfortable sitting behind a screen anonymous huh? You are a coward and as usual you will sit there and exploit this case that you know nothing about huh?
How proud is your mother of you? Or is she as evil as you? Tell me this answer! It is funny because when I tell it how it is about your mother you do not deny it so I need to begin to consider the source which is a cowardly POS,LMAO.
Are we having a bad day? You have been missing from this board for a few days now?
jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Wats happening withis case,wongs involvement?
anybody

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

jtn wrote:
Wats happening withis case,wongs involvement?
What's your involvement, Jimmy?
renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

God bless this stuedent god knows the injustice i go thru every day,poor jtn
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong! Civil rights always play a role in equal justice! Rules and regulations must abide by all constitutional laws as you are wrong!
Now if you are incarcerated and you sue the parole board the judgments usually state that parole is not a right thus is not protected by due process but at the same time MUST follow the fairness doctrine!!!
Do you understand the word "must" when it is written into law? They have tried the same BS when it comes to the registry of Motor vehicles which I am against as I believe that it is not a privelege but a right to drive once you pass the requirements/safety regs.
In a free society there are no such things as priveleges as that would mean that someone is the holder/grantor of these priveleges. We still live in a democracy as my bumper sticker states "Think, as it isn't illegal YET".
It is funny listening to republicans double talk as they state "we want less government" but then they want you to follow and live the way that they deem to be the only way to live. This would make this kid with the long hair a defendant as is what is happening.
As in Fitchburg, there are laws for the network and then their are laws for the hispanic,black and poor/middle class whites. All regimes follow communism.
Once again oh perfect idiot, you are wrong. The priviledge of obtaining a driver's license to operate a motor vehicle on public ways will never be a right, and will always be a priviledge. The authorities have a responsibility in protecting the public, which means they must perfrom due diligence in allowing people to get into a powered hunk of steel that can kill others very quickly if not handled properly.

I will say that I agree (I can't believe I'm saying this) with you regarding the fact that the student should be released once it is found out that the belt wasn't real, HOWEVER, it is obvious that this student lost his fkin mind and should be permanently gone from Fitchburg State. The student may not have broken any laws directly, but was obviously trying to cause trouble and should not be allowed to attend FSU any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fitchburg Discussions

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 6 hr Sonny 15
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President Wed Deloris 6
Who is Ken Wed Samuel 5
MWCC students named to Who's Who Tue Ken from fitchburg 13
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Tue Jtn 1
Man charged with assaulting officer, heroin pos... Jul 8 ken 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••