Police: Expelled Fitchburg State student carried ammunition belt

Dec 20, 2012 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 83

A Fitchburg State University student who was expelled from the school on Monday was arrested for trespassing Tuesday night and found to be carrying a belt of semiautomatic-rifle ammunition.

Full Story
Say what

Leominster, MA

#41 Dec 23, 2012
Common sense will tell you if his parents can afford tuition, room and board, spending money to buy drugs, hair dye and bullet belts they could come up with the 50k if they wanted him out.
Star of David

Syracuse, NY

#42 Dec 23, 2012
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>You are a just a sick little trouble maker. You're the type that would have tried to board a plane the day after 911 dressed as a terrorist and then cry when you get detained about rights being violated. You are one sick individual who is so screwed up you actually believe your stupidity makes sense. Get help, talk to your doctor and tell them your meds aren't working.
Dressed like a terrorist? Now terrorist have a dress code?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#43 Dec 23, 2012
Pistol Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I never mentioned automatic weapons.
Second, I never mentioned hunting.
Third, by your logic, the last 10 stabbing were done by legal knives. As well as the last 10 motor vehicle homicides were done by legal vehicles.
Fourth, murderors (sic) is actually spelled murderers!
And fifth, you will never be able to legally own a firearm.
Talk about a personal agenda!
Signed,
Pistol Pete from down the street!
You are attempting to twist my logic. Knives and cars are not illegal for one. The point that I am making is the fact that after everyone of these shootings people talk about making it harder for ex cons to get weapons when in fact ex cons did not commit the crime at hand!

It is all smoke and mirrors. Let me tell you that I have no want to own a gun. I would never participate in hunting.

Let me tell you less than 1% of unsolved crimes is committed by ex-felons!! Let me do the math for you! This means over 99% of unsolved violent crimes is done by citizens who do not have criminal records!!!

Pistol Pete "from down the street" is a recluse" and needs to be examined by mental health professionals.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#44 Dec 23, 2012
Cuckoos Nest wrote:
The assault rifle didn't commit this act, the shooter did. There is no need for a common citizen to own an assault rifle but as Lynch stated Civil Rights protect them.
There are gun enthusiasts just like there are classic car collectors. If this kid wasn't able to use the guns that he acquired he could have used his mother's car and mowed down these children in the school's parking lot.
It's the mental health system that needs an overhaul. Remember the Federal and local governments closed all the institutions that were in place thru the 80's for people that needed them.
They are now housed at places like the Wallace Towers, The Sundial, The Joseph House. To have someone committed now is an out of pocket expense that most people cannot afford.
But remember Lynch states Civil Rights is a free pass to bypass rules, regulations and laws of society and any establishment. So the mentally ill will just use their Civil Rights and refuse the therapy they need.
The government closed the mental health facilities because the people didnt want to spend tax money to keep them open. Instead we spend 30 times more on defense. Our governments logic needs to be questioned. We spend Billions blowing up a country's infrastructure and then a few more Billion re-building that infrastructure as we did in Iraq.

The Iraq war cost are on going as soldiers need treatment for their injuries forever.

And lets make a CLEAR point. Many if not MOST of all domestic killings is committed by a licensed gun owner. MOST masacres are committed by LICENSED gun owners. ALL semi automatic weapons are purchased by LICENSED gun owners!!

As you so brilliantly stated "the gun didn't kill, the person did" is an argument for 100% of all gun killings. It is a common Republican double talking point!!!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#45 Dec 23, 2012
Say what wrote:
I like that Lynch says this kid should not be in jail for Christmas. Maybe he should have thought of that before he went trespassing on school property with a belt full of bullets and a bad attitude.
Some of Lynchs anger towards this may stem from the fact that he is banned from campus property too? In my opinion campus security is doing a good job. A grown man with no reason to be there should not be hanging around a college campus full of kids. It's creapy!
Have you ever thought that the reason his parents aren't bailing him out is because he's a trouble making little bastard and they want to teach him a lesson? It's called 'tough love'.
He is in prison because Antonucci and his band of corrupt power abusers,FACT!

While Antonucci IGNORES the behavior of drunkin students that fight, burn couches in the street, tip cars over, smash personal property,drunk driving and total disregard for the public; on the other hand he expells a kid for two roaches that was on a table in his dorm room?

What about ALL the police reports from the bloody fights, out of control partying and underage drug and drinking use that involves drinking and driving??????

He doesn't correct these issues nor even admit that they are ongoing due to the fact that it is the majority, the "NORM". Now a student with red dyed hair is a "threat"???? This kid "NEVER made any threat.

Antonucci has too much power and that power is not held accountable because he has a power house of a law firm protecting his poor behaviors!! Any time you complain they point to their law firm from Boston who has dozens of high powered attorneys defending their unjust behaviors.

It is called Penn State syndrome!!! They do not admit to mistakes and bad behaviors as they spend all their resources covering them up!!!

And for your information, Yes I was barred from the University unjustly as Antonucci abused his power. The States ethics commission agreed with me as they began an investigation into his behavior which can be re-opened at any time as I will fully cooperate with this family if they want to bring a lawsuit.

Antonucci has become too powerful to run the University. Too much power corrupts and gives the individual a sense of entitlement to break the laws. He is a sick man who claims to his joy that this young kid is in worcester house over the holidays UNJUSTLY!!!!!

This kid is in prison UNJUSTLY!!! Period!! He knows it and so do you!! They talked to the district attorneys office. This kid had a costume belt that was COMMON in the 80s!!!!! So for 32 years this belt has been sold in this areas malls!!!!!!!

The Conneticut shooting was exploited in this case! A shooting that was committed by a kid whos' parent owned these weapons!!!! To label this kid from FSU with the Conneticut shooting is a crime in itself!

At most this student could of been kicked out of the dorms not the University! He did not recieve equal treatment! They knew when they touched that belt that it was a costume belt as ALL the police that seen the belt are gun owners!!!!!!

There needs to be an investigation as SOMEONE unjustly gave the District Attorney FALSE information knowingly!!!! This is still ILLEGAL to do even though local government and their employees have gotten away with committing such offenses.

Antonucci and the powers that be will now go into cover up phase! I knew they would claim "the DUMB" defense as they stating the belt was sent to a lab!!!! This kid was falsly charged and they know it which is ILLEGAL!!!!!!! It is the power circle that YES, involves some in the courts! How dare someone state to the all mighty/all powerful Antonucci to go F himself!!
Harold

Fitchburg, MA

#46 Dec 23, 2012
Hey Lynch if your gonna run a meth lab in your back yard , you should'nt be smoking half your profits up.
Jtn

Westford, MA

#47 Dec 23, 2012
I agree with all written by Lynch
Lynch for mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#48 Dec 23, 2012
Say what wrote:
Common sense will tell you if his parents can afford tuition, room and board, spending money to buy drugs, hair dye and bullet belts they could come up with the 50k if they wanted him out.
They want $50,000 cash or $500,000 surety!! This is a travesty of justice!!!!

They found two roaches and expelled him from the University. This isn't even an arrestable offense. This kid doesn't belong in Evangelitists' torture chamber/Human rights violation prison in Worcester.
Pistol Pete

Gardner, MA

#49 Dec 23, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>Let me tell you less than 1% of unsolved crimes is committed by ex-felons!! Let me do the math for you! This means over 99% of unsolved violent crimes is done by citizens who do not have criminal records!!!
Pistol Pete "from down the street" is a recluse" and needs to be examined by mental health professionals.
Lynch, how do you know that less than 1% of unsolved crimes were committed by ex-felons? If the crime is "unsolved", that means that means they don't know who committed it! You're still a moron, and a felon! Merry Christmas!!
that is

Fitchburg, MA

#52 Dec 24, 2012
Jtn wrote:
I agree with all written by Lynch
because you're just as certifiably crazy as he is......
Cuckoos Nest

Gardner, MA

#53 Dec 24, 2012
Pistol Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, how do you know that less than 1% of unsolved crimes were committed by ex-felons? If the crime is "unsolved", that means that means they don't know who committed it! You're still a moron, and a felon! Merry Christmas!!
I agree. That doesn't make sense. Where does he come up with this crap?
Ntj

Fitchburg, MA

#54 Dec 24, 2012
Is this guy still in jail? It's wonderful that he's in jail for Christmas because he's an idiot and I'm in my comfy, warm and large home.

Sometimes being a law abiding citizen is rewarding.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#55 Dec 24, 2012
Ntj wrote:
Is this guy still in jail? It's wonderful that he's in jail for Christmas because he's an idiot and I'm in my comfy, warm and large home.
Sometimes being a law abiding citizen is rewarding.
So, you spend a lot of money to heat that large home? You associate this with being law abiding?

President Barrack Obama is sitting in a very large home. He has admitted to doing cocaine in college as well as weed.

Former President Bush Jr. drank and fought often in college and he sits in a large warm ranch.

You are happy that this kid is sitting in that human rights dungeon huh??? You are sick!!!!

Antonucci needs to resign! He enjoys doing wrongful things to people around Christmas. He is a sick individual as he left reality upon recieving more than $100,000 salary for his first time.

You feel that people in power are law abiding?? Think again! Antonucci has made unethical decisions more than once.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#56 Dec 24, 2012
Lets start a wager. I t anyne out herethat the Chief of FSU polieknew that thi belt was not live ammo before he spoke to the DA and/or the State police.

If this Chief of police falsely stated facts in this case then he should resign!
Cuckoos Nest

Gardner, MA

#57 Dec 24, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you spend a lot of money to heat that large home? You associate this with being law abiding?
President Barrack Obama is sitting in a very large home. He has admitted to doing cocaine in college as well as weed.
Former President Bush Jr. drank and fought often in college and he sits in a large warm ranch.
You are happy that this kid is sitting in that human rights dungeon huh??? You are sick!!!!
Antonucci needs to resign! He enjoys doing wrongful things to people around Christmas. He is a sick individual as he left reality upon recieving more than $100,000 salary for his first time.
You feel that people in power are law abiding?? Think again! Antonucci has made unethical decisions more than once.
Wow, I never seen anyone take everything out of context like you do. He was saying his home which can be small is "large" compared to a jail cell.

You seem to have a problem with people and their use of words.
Ntj

Fitchburg, MA

#58 Dec 24, 2012
My home costs a fortune to heat. Good thing I make a lot of money to cover the expense. See, that's how life works.

I'm not a better person than you because I make more money or have a higher net value than you. I'm a better person because I've never served time in prison for killing another human. Unfortunately you cannot say the same.
Hot head

Fitchburg, MA

#59 Dec 24, 2012
Pistol Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready pistol Pete? Real slow for you! Roughly 16 years ago the head lawmen stated that passing the foreful taking of DNA from incarcerated persons would solve 99% of the unsolved crimes in Massachusetts.

Now over 16 years later less than 1% of unsolved crimes were found to be committed by this segment of the population. When actually 1% of all so called solved crimes were found to be an innocent citizen convicted.

Now, if you tested 100% of society DNA then ALL unsolved crimes would be solved!!

Most murders are committed by first time offenders. More than half of Americas gun assaults are done by licensed gun holders,FACT a Rooney!!!
Adidas

Leominster, MA

#60 Dec 24, 2012
Shoes are lethal weapons and should be banned! That being said, using Lynch logic prison is no place for inmates to spend Christmas and they all should be released to go home and embarass their famalies.
Stoner

Fitchburg, MA

#61 Dec 24, 2012
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your right to bear arms but automatic weapons? Why? We understand that every hunter kills. So what do we do have automatic weapons strapped to guards in schools? At this point you would have to because a pistol would not stand a chance at 100 bullets fired a minute out of these machine guns.
So, what is your point?? Do you even notice that the last ten school shootings were done by legal guns?? No criminal possessed these guns.
So, now you will lobby for stricter laws against convicts owning guns? Maybe you should allow the convicts to carry so they can stop these murderors, you think?
When the NRA guy was speaking and the protestors were standing up I was praying that one faced the podium and made the sound of an automatic weapon. Then they could of said there went your cop at each school idea!
How about lets begin by stopping the labeling of these kids? Already Antonucci has labeled and ostracized this kid. Antonucci has regimented communist views and is expresses them. Should the governor hire a new president? One that does not label? They expelled this kid due to a roach!
Every hippie would of been expelled in the late 60s, 70s, and then the 80s and 90s. Didn't every president smoke weed in college????
Mr Lynch Sir,

would it be at all possible to get some Crack or maybe meth through you?if I buy in quantity can I receive a discount?
Say what

Leominster, MA

#62 Dec 24, 2012
Lynch for mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
They want $50,000 cash or $500,000 surety!! This is a travesty of justice!!!!
They found two roaches and expelled him from the University. This isn't even an arrestable offense. This kid doesn't belong in Evangelitists' torture chamber/Human rights violation prison in Worcester.
Let me explain. Normal people like us work and save so in an emergency we have that sort of money available. We also raise our children not to be criminals. Now in your case I'm sorry but a bigger mailbox doesn't mean you will get a bigger welfare check. You put yourself into a vicious cycle where you break laws, get fines and then pay them with Govt. money when you get your check. You contribute absolutely nothing to society and are a burden to the rest of us. Merry Christmas. If what I write is a lie what is YOUR OCCUPATION?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 10 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 11 hr BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 12 hr Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. Wed fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Dec 23 Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match