First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#21 Feb 27, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
This is quite telling. And pathetic.
You have absolutely no idea who these people were, do you? Or any of the great things that they accomplished? Or how beloved they all were in their day? Of course not.
Oh, and I forgot to mention Marcus Coolidge. But what's the point. His name wouldn't mean much to you. You're not from here. And you haven't the slightest clue.
I can flush you out! I will begin with pointed evidence of massive corruption. The message I am sending is give me this Rollstone POS! People in Fitchburg are going down until they give you up!

I want you! Let me find out who you are and I will prove to you how powerful that you are not! You are connected to corruption I am sure of it!

We will begin with the waste management pay outs! Then we will go further in state for serious campaign fraud! We will see!

You are a COWARD! I am coming! I will expose you for the fraud that you represent. You want to harass me?? We will see!!! I am ready and VERY willing this time PUNK!

This may involve many members of the FPD also as I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt of massive corruption! And Mayor Wong isn't exempt! Then we will see if Antonucci knows who you are as he has a couple ethics violations that I will persue!

You will be exposed! I know it! Let it be the fucking corrupt detective! There goes your pension. I want to know who this Rollstone POS is so I can bring him down!

WE will see if I am bluffing!
Rollstone

Forestdale, MA

#22 Mar 1, 2013
Lunacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 54 min Jtn 32
Current Fitchburg 57 min Jtn 6
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 8 hr Lynch for Mayor 64
Family mourns loss of young mother devoted to b... (Jul '09) 19 hr Kevin Lynch 41
Fitchburg's arts at center of roundtable 21 hr Tammy 2
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs Sun Kevin Lynch 6
Habitat to hold application meetings Sat Be careful 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance