Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

It's a tough city to govern. Put it this way, it takes a person with a big heart to take on a city full of debt, clogged sewer pipes, and roads and bridges that need repair on her limited budget. Thank you for all you try to do Mayor.
gaccat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch...
Wong been Wrong
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

True wrote:
It's a tough city to govern. Put it this way, it takes a person with a big heart to take on a city full of debt, clogged sewer pipes, and roads and bridges that need repair on her limited budget. Thank you for all you try to do Mayor.
explain the try? What has she tried to do? Sheis the worst Mayor that Fitchburg has ever had! Mylott was twice as good as Wong and Bean put together!
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Boston Herald
Boston (Mass.) The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing [Andrew McDonough], 23, Saturday.

Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.

Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault, which occurred after McDonough and some friends reportedly were turned away from a party at Lynch's home on L Street.
Wow

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
explain the try? What has she tried to do? Sheis the worst Mayor that Fitchburg has ever had! Mylott was twice as good as Wong and Bean put together!
And here you have the one quote it will take for every citizen in Fitchburg to know you are totally out of your mind and will never have a chance in hell of becoming mayor.
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Lisa Wong has managed a nearly impossible situation quite well and ranks up there with Fitchburg's best mayors; Al Woollacott, Pete Levanti, George Bourque and Carl Blackwell. None of whom Lynch would have ever heard of, of course.
True

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is simply my opinion and you have a right to your own. I think she is doing great. She has a plan and she is sticking to it.

It's not an easy task to run a city. After reading some of your other posts I'm not sure if I would trust you to run a lemonade stand. You contradict yourself. You say the city should be about the residents but then complain about city workers. Are they not residents too?
Voters need to know

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
Boston Herald
Boston (Mass.) The Boston Herald yesterday obtained confidential criminal offender records for Kevin A. Lynch, 22, of South Boston and Kevin M. Dahl, 20, of Weymouth, who are said to have the most extensive criminal histories among the nine accused of fatally beating and stabbing [Andrew McDonough], 23, Saturday.
Both Lynch and Dahl were named by homicide detective Sgt. William Mahoney as participants in the attack on McDonough, who died two hours after he was found in the street with stab wounds and other injuries.
Mahoney, testifying at the defendants' arraignment Monday, said witnesses saw Lynch kicking McDonough in the head in the 2 a.m. assault, which occurred after McDonough and some friends reportedly were turned away from a party at Lynch's home on L Street.
Good post
True

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

You claim Mr.Lynch that Fitchburg is not business friendly and I will agree with you. I read in the papers about arrests at Walmart and Chuck E Cheese and it's always Fitchburg residents. Why would any business want to open in Fitchburg? I'm no expert on the subject but if your potential customers are vandals and theives you may want to look elsewhere.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

True wrote:
You claim Mr.Lynch that Fitchburg is not business friendly and I will agree with you. I read in the papers about arrests at Walmart and Chuck E Cheese and it's always Fitchburg residents. Why would any business want to open in Fitchburg? I'm no expert on the subject but if your potential customers are vandals and theives you may want to look elsewhere.
Walmart can go if they want but guess what they will not! Chuck E Cheese and Walmart are both Leominster businesses.

Let me tell you! The Fitchburg courts have failed Fitchburg! They went after me knowing that the case was false and unjust; they utilized thousands of resources!!! Then others go into court after a stabbing, assault, guns and they get very low bails! Drug defendants go into court unruly like they own the place! There bails are very low!

You opened a can of worms that I am prepared for as I have had enough! I am running for mayor!! The judges FAILED!

The police get a failing grade also! Guns, crack and other drugs are sold in front of the police station. It is like a shelter more than it is open! Stores are being robbed repeatedly! Houses are being broken into. Gangs are moving in groups to Fitchburg!

You do not like me because I speak openly and honestly. The license commission spoke dishonestly in the papers and displayed bias! Hold people accountable and they will not re-commit. The University liaison disrespected every Fitchburg citizen and should be shown the door!

The Mayor did nothing to address this corruption!!!! NOTHING as I will articulate to every Fitchburg citizen!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Take a look at all the comments from Mayor Wongs first run. People didn't vote for her accomplishments as they voted against the same old! Reread your own posts.

Others voted for who the Sentinel "deemed" as the candidate most likely to win. I will outline EVERY household bill on a chart to show you that Every Fitchburg household pays more for much less.

As Mayor I would lead, manage and build a community to be proud of. Local government has failed miserably! I went to the council debate at FSU and all kissed the University ass instead of speaking and promoting for the citizens of Fitchburg!

Mr. Professional Bean has been a disappointment as Yes I voted for him. Councilor Tran should resign! Councilor Dinatale is a conservative voice that is needed, Councilman Hays is honest and professional.

There are two other councilors that try and then there are a few new ones that have jumped in the back pack of Kaddy.

I thought Fitchburg was happy to see Kevin Star and Conry to move out of city hall.

David Clark seems ok. Norman and Rosemary just want to complain about certain groups.

Now Mayor Wong will state "politically correct" I ate breakfast every morning with Conry. Hey, maybe this is where both Conry and Wong learnt to properly backstab their opponents! As they say, keep your enemies close!
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Crazy.
Melissa72

Maynard, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I'll never forget Lynch's performance in the preliminary forum.

Here's a recap: "Lynch spoke first and said his first priority is to renegotiate the police union contract to allow more police to be on patrol.
During the question-and-answer section, City Councilor Tom Conry Jr. challenged Lynch on how he would legally do that. Lynch responded by saying he believes the city is at risk if the few available police are tied up during an emergency,
Lynch said that on Friday nights the city only has three to four police cruisers on patrol -- a fact challenged by Solomito and Conry.
From the audience, Fitchburg Police Chief Robert DeMoura said the number of cruisers on a Friday night is around five or six.
Lynch also said the city has a "good ol' boy network" that holds the city back and gave a blanket endorsement for new candidates. He said elected officials "rubber stamp" issues and aren't doing their jobs of encouraging job creation in Fitchburg.
Several audience members criticized Lynch after the forum ended for keeping his hat on during the Pledge of Allegiance."

He was certainly stuttering and stammering when called on his good ol' boy accusations.

We can all look forward to another laugh-fest when he's asked to back up his claims of Nazis at FSU and other equally ridiculous claims.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Melissa72 wrote:
Here's a recap: "Lynch spoke first and said his first priority is to renegotiate the police union contract to allow more police to be on patrol.
During the question-and-answer section, City Councilor Tom Conry Jr. challenged Lynch on how he would legally do that. Lynch responded by saying he believes the city is at risk if the few available police are tied up during an emergency,
Lynch said that on Friday nights the city only has three to four police cruisers on patrol -- a fact challenged by Solomito and Conry.
From the audience, Fitchburg Police Chief Robert DeMoura said the number of cruisers on a Friday night is around five or six.
Lynch also said the city has a "good ol' boy network" that holds the city back and gave a blanket endorsement for new candidates. He said elected officials "rubber stamp" issues and aren't doing their jobs of encouraging job creation in Fitchburg.
Several audience members criticized Lynch after the forum ended for keeping his hat on during the Pledge of Allegiance."
He was certainly stuttering and stammering when called on his good ol' boy accusations.
We can all look forward to another laugh-fest when he's asked to back up his claims of Nazis at FSU and other equally ridiculous claims.
At this time I would like to thank you for your endorsement. I have to ask, Are you Tascas daughter? ust curious.

To answer your question I look forward to answering to the university question as the other side does not even want that question asked of me.

To reply to your statement about my hat. You are correct that I did fail to remove my hat and I apologized and agreed that it was wrong but definitely not purposeful. I am a very big supporter of Veterans rights 100%. I respect and often visit memorials that are dedicated to all the brave men and women who gave their lives for a better America.

Now to reply, I must state that you are wrong as Councilman Conry was part of the problem and not the solution concerning the FPD. He was a rubber stamp which adds to the problems concerning the FPD.

Now I must correct you because you are wrong concerning the statement that I made concerning the FPD as it was 100% fact that there were 3-4 cruisers on a Friday and Saturday night. This conversation was recorded between myself and the staffing officer on duty EVERY Friday and Saturday night.

Now Mr. Solomito asked Chief Demoura who was in the audience who stated No, it is more like 4-5 due to the implemented overlays. An overlay I would like to remind you was my proposal that I made and was being utilized by the FPD. If further researched the 4-5 cruisers were for the first two and the last two hrs of each shift leaving the middle four hrs with 3-4 cruisers.

My proposals are documented as I was in conversations in person with Mayor Wong and Chief Demoura separately as well as written proposals sent to and replied to by both.

My good ole boy network statement was understood by many. Kevin Starr who was Conry's shoulders questioned this label and as I remember it I drew laughter as My Starr got red faced embarrassed as he identified himself as a network member.

Now if you are honest I was approached by a few citizens before Mr. Solomito and Mayor Wong. Both Solomito and Wong supporters stated to me that I did well and came across as being more honest and better on the issues with everyone. I backed Mr. Solomito as I felt that he was a better Mayoral candidate than Lisa Wong. Lisa Wong stung Mr. Solomito just two days before the election with two full page glossy adds that went right at Mr. Solomito. I felt that Mr. Solomito had time to respond with an add but did not.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Melissa72 wrote:
I stand by my stance and would still renegotiate the FPD contract. A lot has been done within the FPD since the debate. I feel that the FPD has gotten more professional. I still feel that IA should not involve police officers at all! Do you even understand that Fossa is the IA and the spokesperson for the FPD? Hello?????

I feel that the FPD should have more detectives as opposed to uniform police. I feel that a lot has been done concerning shift accommodations that are more in line with the public safety needs of the Fitchburg citizens. Yes, I feel that we need more officers at the FPD. I also feel that we need more officers on foot.

We have an opportunity to build a community in Fitchburg, this means that we could build better relations between our youth and the police. I support Chief Bratton policies. If these policies were applied in Fitchburg then Fitchburg would grow greatly as a community. This makes relations better , mutual respect and more cooperation with the police.

I will be honest, I see that the officers at the FPD have conducted themselves more professionally.

Chief Demoura did do me wrong concerning his false statements to the Sentinel. This being said, I think that he has done a better job concerning the FPD as of recent. I do not agree with him downplaying all the graffiti and robberies and assaults in Fitchburg. I fear that we are looking at a very volatile situation in Fitchburg as the weather gets better. We have a serious gang problem in Fitchburg and a drug operation. I encourage Chief Demoura to utilize the winter months to obtain information on all these gang members, drugs and illegal guns in Fitchburg.

I think that Demoura is looking ahead at the better weather which is smart. I like Chief Demoura; yes we have our differences in opinion and yes he has wronged me a couple times but I can get over that as I wish him all the safety and best results concerning the FPD.

A better and more professional FPD makes for a better and safety atmosphere for every citizen. Citizens do not want the drug dealing, they do not want the gangs, they do not want the crime and they will cooperate with a friendlier FPD. The FPD is more approachable and I encourage all citizens to cooperate with them.

The majority of people within Fitchburg are very good people who care. I have been in many cities in my life; overall the citizens of Fitchburg are good people.
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Lynch wrote:
Take a look at all the comments from Mayor Wongs first run. People didn't vote for her accomplishments as they voted against the same old! Reread your own posts.
Others voted for who the Sentinel "deemed" as the candidate most likely to win. I will outline EVERY household bill on a chart to show you that Every Fitchburg household pays more for much less.
As Mayor I would lead, manage and build a community to be proud of. Local government has failed miserably! I went to the council debate at FSU and all kissed the University ass instead of speaking and promoting for the citizens of Fitchburg!
Mr. Professional Bean has been a disappointment as Yes I voted for him. Councilor Tran should resign! Councilor Dinatale is a conservative voice that is needed, Councilman Hays is honest and professional.
There are two other councilors that try and then there are a few new ones that have jumped in the back pack of Kaddy.
I thought Fitchburg was happy to see Kevin Star and Conry to move out of city hall.
David Clark seems ok. Norman and Rosemary just want to complain about certain groups.
Now Mayor Wong will state "politically correct" I ate breakfast every morning with Conry. Hey, maybe this is where both Conry and Wong learnt to properly backstab their opponents! As they say, keep your enemies close!
Possibly another lie "I ate breakfast every morning with Conry". What did he ever do to deserve it? Talk about getting a bad start to his day. Also why you do you believe you taught them how to backstab people? I wouldn't brag about that.
Angelo Spatzpigatsio

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

"I have been in many cities in my life..."

-Asshat Lynch

MCI Walpole, MCI Concord and MCI Shirley cannot be classified as "cities."
Loui Lasagna

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Angelo Spatzpigatsio wrote:
"I have been in many cities in my life..."
-Asshat Lynch
MCI Walpole, MCI Concord and MCI Shirley cannot be classified as "cities."
OK Frank Ziti or is this Joey Linguine? You knowing that I did time at these places then tells you that I know what your "job" entails, if that is what you want to call it. Talk about glorified babysitting job!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Rollstone wrote:
Lisa Wong has managed a nearly impossible situation quite well and ranks up there with Fitchburg's best mayors; Al Woollacott, Pete Levanti, George Bourque and Carl Blackwell. None of whom Lynch would have ever heard of, of course.
You keep voting them all in! Good picks! LMAO. They all have done so very good! LMAO.. No vision, tax the citizen into poverty and request more state aid. Oh yea, they have done so good for Fitchburg.

Hell, you can learn how to do drugs, commit crimes, join a gang, beat your wife/girlfriends, drink and drive and so many other great attributes in the Fitchburg community.

I wonder if we only could get 200 Million from the state. Then all of the FFD would be assistant chiefs, captains and so on. Then we will make the rest volunteer positions.

Great job picking Mayors and city council, koodos as you have done so good picking these failures! Hey at least they are good failures, right???

It is bad when all the ex cons I meet state , "why would you want to live in dirty burg? Great huh ? Oh ya, great picks you made, you made your vote count!LMAO
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

This is quite telling. And pathetic.

You have absolutely no idea who these people were, do you? Or any of the great things that they accomplished? Or how beloved they all were in their day? Of course not.

Oh, and I forgot to mention Marcus Coolidge. But what's the point. His name wouldn't mean much to you. You're not from here. And you haven't the slightest clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 1 hr tim 31
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 8 hr karen 24
Gravestones found toppled at Fitchburg cemetery 8 hr Jtn 4
I'll be off topix for a month 23 hr karen 3
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Fri Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President Jul 9 Deloris 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search