|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
ANd BTW you Republican azzwipes, because I mentioned my Wife doesn't mean you get to attack her like you're already running around the edges of, show some f-ing man balls will you puss!
I heard your wife likes to party. I think I ran into her at a key party not too long ago. Love that trick she does with her tongue and I swear she can unhinge her hips and perform like a pro.

She still a swallower?
Ah der

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard your wife likes to party. I think I ran into her at a key party not too long ago. Love that trick she does with her tongue and I swear she can unhinge her hips and perform like a pro.
She still a swallower?
That's uncalled for. People are trying to have an adult conversation. Nothing and I mean NOTHING sends a message to the President of the US like a man and his wife standing on the common in Fitchburg with home made signs.

The way this administration is going we will all be on a street corner holding a sign but it will say 'Will work for food'.
An American

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Little Man,
Don't get your little panties in a bunch...while you were walking around the upper common doing nothing but fooling yourself into thinking you would accomplish anything, some of us DID write our political representatives at the time. The government politicians at the time felt that it was appropriate to monitor certain people and my questions and opposition went unanswered.
I can promise you that I am just as unhappy with the latest developments on this subject as previously and will again write my representatives, but I have better things to do with my time than dance around the upper common like an idiot...I will leave that up to you. You seem to like the attention. I'll bet you thought you would be on TV or something you silly little guy.
As for your wife, if you don't want anything said about her, don't bring her into the conversation dumbass.
BTW...your constant labeling of anyone that disagrees with Obama and his recklessness as "teabaggers" serves no purpose but to prove you're and idiot.
You're a f-ing liar, IF you had written those letters it would have been the first thing you said when responding, you're so FOS it's not even funny.

And oh yeah btw, protesting here and in DC are effective ways to get things done, in fact, there was a reason Gonzales and CArd went to try and convince a sickbed AG to sign off on the illegal activity they were doing BECAUSE there was pressure from the street as well as letter and phone calls.

Your dismissal of the affects of "people gathering to protest" (might want to check for similar words in the Constitution boneheads) is a clear sign you don't understand this Democracy. But you sure like to lazily sit in your chair and send e-mails!!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Little Man,
Don't get your little panties in a bunch...while you were walking around the upper common doing nothing but fooling yourself into thinking you would accomplish anything, some of us DID write our political representatives at the time. The government politicians at the time felt that it was appropriate to monitor certain people and my questions and opposition went unanswered.
I can promise you that I am just as unhappy with the latest developments on this subject as previously and will again write my representatives, but I have better things to do with my time than dance around the upper common like an idiot...I will leave that up to you. You seem to like the attention. I'll bet you thought you would be on TV or something you silly little guy.
As for your wife, if you don't want anything said about her, don't bring her into the conversation dumbass.
BTW...your constant labeling of anyone that disagrees with Obama and his recklessness as "teabaggers" serves no purpose but to prove you're and idiot.
Only the most reactionary among us would ridicule someone's method of expressing their constitutional right to free speech.

Lots of name-calling. Seems like an ultraconservative's best weapon. A Stamos-Just Facts (what a misnomer) tea party tag team.

What do you have better to do than what your conscience tells you to do, 10% er? What does your conscience tell you-make gobs of money?

Which militias do you guys belong to? One of these?

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

Funny how you and Stamos can't answer hard questions either.
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Paul,yu spying on me?
You Hypocrite

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Only the most reactionary among us would ridicule someone's method of expressing their constitutional right to free speech.
Lots of name-calling. Seems like an ultraconservative's best weapon. A Stamos-Just Facts (what a misnomer) tea party tag team.
What do you have better to do than what your conscience tells you to do, 10% er? What does your conscience tell you-make gobs of money?
Which militias do you guys belong to? One of these?
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
Funny how you and Stamos can't answer hard questions either.
Lots of name calling? Whoa, back up Harry! What are you smoking? I want some.

“Nice try blowhard”
“YOUR TURN idiot”
“you Republican azzwipes”
“show some f-ing man balls will you puss!”
“you're all so teabegger over the Constitution”
“boneheads”
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You still didn't answer the question as to when we can expect to see you and your wife at the upper common protesting it. If you really feel it is a problem, why wouldn't you put forth the same effort in protesting it? Could it be that Stamos has you pegged...me think so!!
Obama gets yet another free ride by you idiots!
ME thinks you like to dodge a question or two, 10%er.

Which church do you belong to?

Do you belong to a militia group? Which one?

Or who's going to beat Hillary in 2016?

ME thinks nobody.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

You Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of name calling? Whoa, back up Harry! What are you smoking? I want some.
“Nice try blowhard”
“YOUR TURN idiot”
“you Republican azzwipes”
“show some f-ing man balls will you puss!”
“you're all so teabegger over the Constitution”
“boneheads”
Get your own. I get mine from the cops. With the relatively new decriminalization laws they don't even cite people for less than an ounce now. They just confiscate it and dispose of it themselves, or...

And you know, a friend with weed IS a friend indeed.
Hillary ous

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

<quoted text>
ME thinks you like to dodge a question or two, 10%er.
Which church do you belong to?
Do you belong to a militia group? Which one?
Or who's going to beat Hillary in 2016?
ME thinks nobody.
Don't worry about Hillary. She beats herself every time she opens her mouth.
You Hypocrite

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Get your own. I get mine from the cops. With the relatively new decriminalization laws they don't even cite people for less than an ounce now. They just confiscate it and dispose of it themselves, or...
And you know, a friend with weed IS a friend indeed.
Does this include all those cop friends you ratted out at the Paddock?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

You Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>Does this include all those cop friends you ratted out at the Paddock?
Stamos! I know that's you!

Get me my hot dogs welch.
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Stamos! I know that's you!
Get me my hot dogs welch.
Stamy, why don't you just meet me for some hot gay sex? You know that's all I really want from you anyway. By else would I be chasing you all over these darn message boards unless I wanted a piece of your man meat. What do you think?

I've met some cool guys on Craig's list too.
Civil Servant Supporter

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Yawn, another scandal. Must be Monday. Nothing to see ere citizen, move along. You're government can be trusted to dot he right thing.

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml...
An American

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

It's going to be a long stupid summer...

Oops there goes another non scandal, what do you know, it was a conservative who set the program in action...

"On "Fox News Sunday," Bill Kristol and Mary Matalin urged their Republican allies to keep their eye on the ball: the right shouldn't complain about the NSA revelations, they said, but should instead remain focused on the IRS controversy.

There is, however, one serious problem with this advice: the IRS controversy is quickly unraveling.

A self-described conservative Republican who is a manager in the Internal Revenue Service office that targeted tea party groups told investigators that he, not the White House, set the review in motion, the top Democrat on the House watchdog committee said Sunday.

Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., released a partial transcript of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform interview with the unnamed manager in the IRS' Cincinnati office. In it, the employee said the extra scrutiny for tea party groups' tax exempt status was an effort to be consistent in reviewing applications and not driven by politics.

"He is a conservative Republican working for the IRS. I think this interview and these statements go a long way to what's showing that the White House was not involved in this," Cummings said.

Cummings, the top Democrat on the Oversight Committee, added, "Based upon everything I've seen, the case is solved. And if it were me, I would wrap this case up and move on, to be frank with you."

You'll recall that Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) released carefully edited partial transcripts of interviews with IRS employees, in the hopes keeping interest in the story alive. Asked to release full transcripts, so the public could see the context of the exchanges, Issa refused.

And now we're starting to get a batter sense as to why Issa preferred to keep all of the facts out of the public light.

----------

Cummings has seen the interviews, and has seen the conservative Republican official in the IRS explain that allegations of White House wrongdoing are baseless, which only reinforces the impression that this "scandal" is quickly turning into a nothingburger.

For the record, neither Cummings nor Issa have released the transcripts of the interviews with the IRS employees, but unlike Issa, Cummings is eager to do so. Indeed, the Maryland Democrat said yesterday he will release the full transcripts to the media within the week unless Issa makes the disclosures himself."
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f-ing liar, IF you had written those letters it would have been the first thing you said when responding, you're so FOS it's not even funny.
And oh yeah btw, protesting here and in DC are effective ways to get things done, in fact, there was a reason Gonzales and CArd went to try and convince a sickbed AG to sign off on the illegal activity they were doing BECAUSE there was pressure from the street as well as letter and phone calls.
Your dismissal of the affects of "people gathering to protest" (might want to check for similar words in the Constitution boneheads) is a clear sign you don't understand this Democracy. But you sure like to lazily sit in your chair and send e-mails!!
Firstly, and most important dumbshit is that I am not answerable to you. Think of me what you will as if I care. The fact remains that you danced around the upper common of Fitchburg looking for attention while the people that know what to do did what we could do, which is write letters of protest. That protest of your made headline news and got a lot of attention, I'm sure. Since it was so effective, I'm certain you are in the planning stages for another well organized powerful protest from Monument Square in Leominster, where the president will be sure to come out to talk with you...huh?

You remind me of people I've encountered in various jobs that specialize in doing whatever might be very visible, even if it isn't effective, just to be seen and noticed. Even worse, take someone else's work as their own and take credit for it...so please tell us where the next great protest will be sugar.
An American

Keene, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, and most important dumbshit is that I am not answerable to you. Think of me what you will as if I care. The fact remains that you danced around the upper common of Fitchburg looking for attention while the people that know what to do did what we could do, which is write letters of protest. That protest of your made headline news and got a lot of attention, I'm sure. Since it was so effective, I'm certain you are in the planning stages for another well organized powerful protest from Monument Square in Leominster, where the president will be sure to come out to talk with you...huh?
You remind me of people I've encountered in various jobs that specialize in doing whatever might be very visible, even if it isn't effective, just to be seen and noticed. Even worse, take someone else's work as their own and take credit for it...so please tell us where the next great protest will be sugar.
Lots of words to explain that you have no use for, understanding of or concern for the FIRST AMENDMENT!!!

You're an idiot who likes to make excuses for everything you fall short on.

For your information, those Upper Common protests gathered more than 50 people many times. Many also went down to DC with us and protested to bring about the end of the Iraq War, which it literally DID change because of the hundreds of thousands of like minded people marching through the Mall.

YOU? You sat at home and thought the War was just great and that we should have exhausted all our blood and treasure on that useless, un-necessary, botched War!

Some American you are. Does sit on your azz and write letters count, yes, but much less than organizing en masse
Lets all move

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of words to explain that you have no use for, understanding of or concern for the FIRST AMENDMENT!!!
You're an idiot who likes to make excuses for everything you fall short on.
For your information, those Upper Common protests gathered more than 50 people many times. Many also went down to DC with us and protested to bring about the end of the Iraq War, which it literally DID change because of the hundreds of thousands of like minded people marching through the Mall.
YOU? You sat at home and thought the War was just great and that we should have exhausted all our blood and treasure on that useless, un-necessary, botched War!
Some American you are. Does sit on your azz and write letters count, yes, but much less than organizing en masse
Well, what can i say? You are my new hero! When are you going to march in D.C. protesting the the current assault on the second amendment? You go get em tiger!
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Paul top spying on me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••