Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Before you go and try to attach this to Obama as a scandal, re-think your part in it, complacency!

You're a little late to the NSA spying party and super hypocritical since it's only a problem for you now that a Democrat is President but whatever fine, go do something about it now!

My Wife and I still have protest signs from when the Bush administration was spying without Warrants, purely illegal by all standards. If you live near the Burg you probably have seen us on the upper common with those protest signs, one said "Stop Illegal Wiretapping", the Wife penned "One Nation Under Serveillance". What we got from a lot of passers by (you all now) was called "terrorists sympathyzers", "Un-American" and "Soft on Terror" accusations!

Remember Alberto Gonzales going to the hospital bed of John Ashcroft trying to get a patient heavily medicated to retroactively sign off on the spying?

"White House Counsel Alberto R. Gonzales and President Bush's chief of staff, Andrew H. Card Jr., were on their way to the hospital to persuade Ashcroft to reauthorize Bush's domestic surveillance program, which the Justice Department had just determined was illegal.

In vivid testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday, Comey said he alerted FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III and raced, sirens blaring, to join Ashcroft in his hospital room, arriving minutes before Gonzales and Card. Ashcroft, summoning the strength to lift his head and speak, refused to sign the papers they had brought. Gonzales and Card, who had never acknowledged Comey's presence in the room, turned and left.

The sickbed visit was the start of a dramatic showdown between the White House and the Justice Department in early 2004 that, according to Comey, was resolved only when Bush overruled Gonzales and Card. But that was not before Ashcroft, Comey, Mueller and their aides prepared a mass resignation, Comey said. The domestic spying by the National Security Agency continued for several weeks without Justice approval, he said"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

So fine, you've awakened to this spying apparatus that has been working since 2004 in a supposedly free country, go write your Congress people, go stand up on weekends, go to Washington and protest, do something about it cause we tried to warn you, you dismissed us, now it's your turn.

Start with Lyndsey Graham!
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/lindsey...

OR, STFU cause you get what you allow.
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

They have been monitoring all cell phones, internet activity for years, even decades now. This is nothing new.

The only problem is now they announced they are doing it.
whatIsGoingOn

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

National Free Doughnut Day get your donuts and dring them to FPD

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
Before you go and try to attach this to Obama as a scandal, re-think your part in it, complacency!
You're a little late to the NSA spying party and super hypocritical since it's only a problem for you now that a Democrat is President but whatever fine, go do something about it now!
Wrong! Bush signed the Patriot Act as a tool to fight terrorist bombing plots. Obama has taken these powers and turned them into a domestic spying apparatus never envisioned by Bush. Bush concentrated a great deal of power in one place and Obama is misusing it. This is reason why power should never be concentrated in one place because eventually someone who should never get their hands on this much power will ultimately do so.

Obama isn't governing like Bush at all. Bush attempted to capture terrorists to interrogate them for information. Obama just sends out drones to kill them. Bush targeted potential terrorist cells and obtained warrants to surveil them. Obama just got the OK to spy on EVERYONE so he wouldn't have to bother on a case-by-case basis. Everything the liberals complained about when it came to Bush possibly infringing on civil liberties, Obama has expanded 10-fold! Bush humbly used this power sparingly while Obama has pushed the limits on its use.

We are NOT living in the Bush-Obama era because there is no such thing. The media have fabricated this Bush-Obama era to subtly cast blame for Obama's failures onto Bush by linking the two administrations and putting Bush's name first. The intended message is that any of Obama's failures are the result of Bush policies. The paranoid narcissist that is Obama must have someone to blame for his failures as his megalomaniacal ego can't comprehend failure on his part.

This is the very thing against which Barry once railed against when he said in 2007 that the surveillance policy of the George W. Bush administration “puts forward a false choice between the liberties we cherish and the security we provide.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So does this now mean you and your wife will be back at the upper common again holding signs penned "Liar-in-Chief" or are you and your wife hypocrites?
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Bush signed the Patriot Act as a tool to fight terrorist bombing plots. Obama has taken these powers and turned them into a domestic spying apparatus never envisioned by Bush. Bush concentrated a great deal of power in one place and Obama is misusing it. This is reason why power should never be concentrated in one place because eventually someone who should never get their hands on this much power will ultimately do so.
Obama isn't governing like Bush at all. Bush attempted to capture terrorists to interrogate them for information. Obama just sends out drones to kill them. Bush targeted potential terrorist cells and obtained warrants to surveil them. Obama just got the OK to spy on EVERYONE so he wouldn't have to bother on a case-by-case basis. Everything the liberals complained about when it came to Bush possibly infringing on civil liberties, Obama has expanded 10-fold! Bush humbly used this power sparingly while Obama has pushed the limits on its use.
We are NOT living in the Bush-Obama era because there is no such thing. The media have fabricated this Bush-Obama era to subtly cast blame for Obama's failures onto Bush by linking the two administrations and putting Bush's name first. The intended message is that any of Obama's failures are the result of Bush policies. The paranoid narcissist that is Obama must have someone to blame for his failures as his megalomaniacal ego can't comprehend failure on his part.
This is the very thing against which Barry once railed against when he said in 2007 that the surveillance policy of the George W. Bush administration “puts forward a false choice between the liberties we cherish and the security we provide.”
So does this now mean you and your wife will be back at the upper common again holding signs penned "Liar-in-Chief" or are you and your wife hypocrites?
FU Stamos, BUSH DID THE DIRTY, HE ILLEGALLY SPIED WITHOUT WARRANTS!!!!! THEN, signed the Patriot Act into law. NOW, you have a problem because a Democrat HAS THAT SAME POWER!!!! It wasn't a problem for you THEN!!!!!

"Remember Alberto Gonzales going to the hospital bed of John Ashcroft trying to get a patient heavily medicated to retroactively sign off on the spying?

"White House Counsel Alberto R. Gonzales and President Bush's chief of staff, Andrew H. Card Jr., were on their way to the hospital to persuade Ashcroft to reauthorize Bush's domestic surveillance program, which the Justice Department had just determined was illegal.

In vivid testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday, Comey said he alerted FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III and raced, sirens blaring, to join Ashcroft in his hospital room, arriving minutes before Gonzales and Card. Ashcroft, summoning the strength to lift his head and speak, refused to sign the papers they had brought. Gonzales and Card, who had never acknowledged Comey's presence in the room, turned and left.

The sickbed visit was the start of a dramatic showdown between the White House and the Justice Department in early 2004 that, according to Comey, was resolved only when Bush overruled Gonzales and Card. But that was not before Ashcroft, Comey, Mueller and their aides prepared a mass resignation, Comey said. The domestic spying by the National Security Agency continued for several weeks without Justice approval, he said"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/ ...

So fine, you've awakened to this spying apparatus that has been working since 2004 in a supposedly free country, go write your Congress people, go stand up on weekends, go to Washington and protest, do something about it cause we tried to warn you, you dismissed us, now it's your turn.

If Obama is pushing the envelope of powers BUSH put into place, too f-ing bad for you, YOU did not GAS about it THEN!!!!!
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Nice try blowhard, If Obama is pushing the envelope of powers BUSH put into place, TOO BAD FOR YOU! YOU didn;t GAS about it then, you, thought it was just great then!!!! BUSH SPIED ILLEGALLY WITHOUT WARRANTS!!!!! HE was caught. BUSH signed the Patriot Act into place, now cause a Democrat has that same power, NOW it's a problem for you, too f-ing bad!!!!!!!!

Remember Alberto Gonzales going to the hospital bed of John Ashcroft trying to get a patient heavily medicated to retroactively sign off on the spying?

My Wife and I are waiting for YOU TO STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, it's your turn, YOU dismissed us at the time, called us names, on and on, now it's a problem? FU, your turn!
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
<quoted text>
FU Stamos, BUSH DID THE DIRTY, HE ILLEGALLY SPIED WITHOUT WARRANTS!!!!! THEN, signed the Patriot Act into law. NOW, you have a problem because a Democrat HAS THAT SAME POWER!!!! It wasn't a problem for you THEN!!!!!
"Remember Alberto Gonzales going to the hospital bed of John Ashcroft trying to get a patient heavily medicated to retroactively sign off on the spying?
If Obama is pushing the envelope of powers BUSH put into place, too f-ing bad for you, YOU did not GAS about it THEN!!!!!
You still didn't answer the question as to when we can expect to see you and your wife at the upper common protesting it. If you really feel it is a problem, why wouldn't you put forth the same effort in protesting it? Could it be that Stamos has you pegged...me think so!!

Obama gets yet another free ride by you idiots!
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You still didn't answer the question as to when we can expect to see you and your wife at the upper common protesting it. If you really feel it is a problem, why wouldn't you put forth the same effort in protesting it? Could it be that Stamos has you pegged...me think so!!
Obama gets yet another free ride by you idiots!
YOUR TURN idiot! We did our share, you ignored us.

When can we expect to see YOU DO YOUR PART
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

ANd BTW you Republican azzwipes, because I mentioned my Wife doesn't mean you get to attack her like you're already running around the edges of, show some f-ing man balls will you puss!
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

"So fine, you've awakened to this spying apparatus that has been working since 2004 in a supposedly free country, go write your Congress people, go stand up on weekends, go to Washington and protest, do something about it cause we tried to warn you, you dismissed us, now it's your turn."
Can the two of out your heads together and read ONE paragraph!
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

Typical republican responses:

I/We already did stand up

The question isn't when will I again, the question is, when will YOU DO IT?!

Isn't that the whole point though, you're all so teabegger over the Constitution

But you're not willing to do it yourself!

So, when can we expect to see you two on the upper common defending your rights to privacy as the Constitution grants you? I've already done so!
An American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

"You still didn't answer the question as to when we can expect to see you and your buddy Stamos at the upper common protesting it."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

"The National Security Agency is currently collecting the telephone records of millions of US customers of Verizon, one of America's largest telecoms providers, under a top secret court order issued in April."

"The document shows for the first time that under the Obama administration the communication records of millions of US citizens are being collected indiscriminately and in bulk – regardless of whether they are suspected of any wrongdoing.

"The secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (Fisa) granted the order to the FBI on April 25, giving the government unlimited authority to obtain the data for a specified three-month period ending on July 19."

"Under the Bush administration, officials in security agencies had disclosed to reporters the large-scale collection of call records data by the NSA, but this is the first time significant and top-secret documents have revealed the continuation of the practice on a massive scale under President Obama.

The unlimited nature of the records being handed over to the NSA is extremely unusual. Fisa court orders typically direct the production of records pertaining to a specific named target who is suspected of being an agent of a terrorist group or foreign state, or a finite set of individually named targets"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/n...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

I know exactly who started it as a terrorist surveillance tool and who has turned it into a political weapon like the IRS and the Department of Injustice. Get out your signs, hypocrites!

2008: Obama vows to reverse Bush laws

The hypocrite.......Obama on NSA, FISA, Patriot Act
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
<quoted text>
I am easily doing my part by "calling out" those of you that are obviously hypocrites and openly give our disaster president a "get out of jail free" card at every opportunity.
WOW

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

WOW Did you people really just wake up?? They been doing this sense before the 1960's Its been part of our Gov't for ever. Nothing new
Ah der

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

An American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised. After reading these posts I understand you and your wife made signs and acted crazy and everyone ignored you. So if everyone ignored you who is the idiot?
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

An American wrote:
Typical republican responses:
I/We already did stand up
The question isn't when will I again, the question is, when will YOU DO IT?!
Isn't that the whole point though, you're all so teabegger over the Constitution
But you're not willing to do it yourself!
So, when can we expect to see you two on the upper common defending your rights to privacy as the Constitution grants you? I've already done so!
Hey Little Man,

Don't get your little panties in a bunch...while you were walking around the upper common doing nothing but fooling yourself into thinking you would accomplish anything, some of us DID write our political representatives at the time. The government politicians at the time felt that it was appropriate to monitor certain people and my questions and opposition went unanswered.

I can promise you that I am just as unhappy with the latest developments on this subject as previously and will again write my representatives, but I have better things to do with my time than dance around the upper common like an idiot...I will leave that up to you. You seem to like the attention. I'll bet you thought you would be on TV or something you silly little guy.

As for your wife, if you don't want anything said about her, don't bring her into the conversation dumbass.

BTW...your constant labeling of anyone that disagrees with Obama and his recklessness as "teabaggers" serves no purpose but to prove you're and idiot.
You Hypocrite

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

An American wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely wrong, as usual. Under the Patriot Act, international phone calls to and from known terrorist numbers were tracked. The hue and cry raised by the liberals, the progressive politicians and the lamestream media was deafening! Some enterprising reporter should dig out some of the quotes from politicians excoriating Bush for his "infringement on personal liberty" and ask those same hypocrites why they are silent now that their hero, the great and powerful OZ is tracking all American phone calls!

I guess we can add you to that list!
Ah der

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Judged:

To each their own. If he feels like marching around the common with his wife accomplished something good for him. Maybe his next sign will be 'No more car shows!' and he and the misses will march down to JR's to pick a fight and he will get punched the F out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Watch for Worcester County was issued at April 15 at 10:37PM EDT

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search