Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm a Fitchburger and Proud ”

Since: Jan 08

Fitchburg ( of course)

#1 Dec 22, 2010
They are illegally stuffing menu's in mail boxes! The last thing we need in Fitchburg is another bad Asian restaurant with a manager who swears at you when you complain about them!!! Save your digestion and stay away from this bad excuse for food service!!!! THEY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS.
Don't we have enough drug front businesses in this city!
AJP

Belmont, MA

#2 Dec 28, 2010
Christmas spirit? hello? Sonny because someone put menus in your mailbox you want to shut him down? The fact that he invested thousands of dollars on a restaurant on Main street doesn't allow him some slack? I've tried the food it's middle of the road chinese but he's trying. As far as the "drug front" allegation... any proof?
Voter

Bedford, MA

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Look who's off their meds again. Sonny going off on a new restaurant who's trying to get their name out there.

As far as the manager swearing at you, I'm certain that if you were half the a-hole to him as you portray yourself to be on here you had it coming.
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Dec 28, 2010
Sonny,

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Fitchburg ( of course)

#5 Dec 30, 2010
Voter wrote:
Look who's off their meds again. Sonny going off on a new restaurant who's trying to get their name out there.
As far as the manager swearing at you, I'm certain that if you were half the a-hole to him as you portray yourself to be on here you had it coming.
When it's "illegals" breaking the laws you are all over it.
But when it's a business owner from Danvers here breaking the law (it is illegal you know... federally illegal) you seem to have no problems yourself. And if it's no problem then just put your address up on here and start getting your mailbox stuffed with litter. I have seen menu's from this "establishment" in the street. So far we're talking mediocre food (according to you) breaking federal law by putting trash in mailboxes and locally, littering. What more do you want. You condemn this boycott because of me but look at it as a quality of life issue where new businesses from out of town get to come here and break federal law and trash our city... And when I called them to ask if they knew they were breaking the law (in a helpful manner, I didn't want this place to get into trouble) I got sworn at and hung up on. I'm sure that you would treat someone (a potential customer) who called your place of business, to offer a helpful word wouldn't get sworn at. If the first reception a person gets is getting cursed at hung up on... Perhaps they had better start taking local advice, not break the law, and not riddle our city with more useless trash and litter (not human "trash", as you were about to write). If your gonna come here and invest thousands of dollars to open a place and think this is Danvers, where you can evidently break the law and spread trash on the streets, you are wrong and they deserve a boycott. Mediocre food, breaking federal law and trashing our city... go back to Danvers!

Fitchburg ( of course)

#6 Dec 30, 2010
Resident wrote:
Sonny,
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
You ought to know...old man!!!
AJP

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Dec 30, 2010
Sonny, fyi I got my HK Cafe menu in my mailbox and it had paid postage, so no boycott here. I've actually found the owner to be very pleasant and cooperative even after I had brought up an issue about his restaurant to him. Next time try being a "mensch" and you'll probably get a better result.

Fitchburg ( of course)

#8 Jan 1, 2011
AJP wrote:
Sonny, fyi I got my HK Cafe menu in my mailbox and it had paid postage, so no boycott here. I've actually found the owner to be very pleasant and cooperative even after I had brought up an issue about his restaurant to him. Next time try being a "mensch" and you'll probably get a better result.
Where do you live pray tell. No one on my block has had postage paid and delivered by the postman. As a matter of fact I removed this trash about 5 minutes before the mail came. Others I have asked about it had no postage paid. And even if yours did get delivered by a postman???? So is breaking federal law ok sometimes? When is is ok for anyone to put possibly dangerous material in US POSTAL mailboxes. Is it Ok until there is a terrorist (foreign or domestic) attack... do you remember the anthrax deliveries. Does it make it more possible when we let down our guard out of complacency. If there are business owners who don't care about their prospective customers to the extent of violating federal law in place to protect postal users then perhaps he doesn't belong in Fitchburg...We are trying to clean up the scattered detritus, we don't need more trash being produced by an business owner who doesn't give a snot about what we are currently struggling through.

Fitchburg ( of course)

#9 Jan 1, 2011
AJP wrote:
Christmas spirit? hello? Sonny because someone put menus in your mailbox you want to shut him down? The fact that he invested thousands of dollars on a restaurant on Main street doesn't allow him some slack? I've tried the food it's middle of the road chinese but he's trying. As far as the "drug front" allegation... any proof?
I didn't allege anything about this business being a front...I simple stated that there are enough drug fronts in Fitchburg!
AJP

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Jan 1, 2011
sonny brisebois wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't allege anything about this business being a front...I simple stated that there are enough drug fronts in Fitchburg!
Not so fast Sonny Boy, in your opening rant's closing comment you stated "...don't we have enough drug front businesses..? Your implication is this is a drug front.
Sumting Wong

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Jan 1, 2011
AJP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast Sonny Boy, in your opening rant's closing comment you stated "...don't we have enough drug front businesses..? Your implication is this is a drug front.
Sonny got caught in a lie? Shocked, shocked I say!!!
Sonny's got a big mouth and not much to say. Obviously off his psych meds and cycling right now. He's winding up right now.
You're a very sick person, sonny. You mocked suicide in another thread with no regard for readers who may have had a family member or loved one list to suicide.
You've got absolutely zero redeeming qualities.

Fitchburg ( of course)

#12 Jan 1, 2011
AJP wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no implication... just a statement!!

Fitchburg ( of course)

#13 Jan 1, 2011
Sumting Wong wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonny got caught in a lie? Shocked, shocked I say!!!
Sonny's got a big mouth and not much to say. Obviously off his psych meds and cycling right now. He's winding up right now.
You're a very sick person, sonny. You mocked suicide in another thread with no regard for readers who may have had a family member or loved one list to suicide.
You've got absolutely zero redeeming qualities.
You sound just like richie...could it be?!!! And you are living in a fairy land. Say hi to Alice for me. And I don't lie, moronica. There are way too many drug fronts in this city... prove me wrong there! As far as your other ravings... you must have lost your prescription. get them filled fast. You need mood stabilizers!!!!
AJP

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Jan 3, 2011
Sonny,

A "statement" carries consequences, if you did not intend to imply that HKC is a "drug front" then you owe HKC an apology.

Fitchburg ( of course)

#15 Jan 4, 2011
I certainly didn't imply that one was the other ... If you misunderstood I'm sorry!

But if you want the best Asian food in the city...and a courteous and pleasant staff. try GOLD BOWL... Best since NYC.
AJP

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Jan 4, 2011
SB,

I didn't misunderstand, nor do I need an apology, the folks you need to apologize to are those at HKC, you could have made your point without the baseless insinuation.

Fitchburg ( of course)

#18 Jan 5, 2011
AJP wrote:
SB,
I didn't misunderstand, nor do I need an apology, the folks you need to apologize to are those at HKC, you could have made your point without the baseless insinuation.
I won't apologize to a business that treats potential customers like crap. That was the complaint. Your misunderstanding of my post will not make me apologize.

You continue to claim I made a insinuation. That is your wrong assumption. If you think that Fitchburg has just the right amount of drug fronts, that is your business. I would prefer to not have any of them here. If you disagree then make it public ; you want more drug fronts in Fitchburg just keep on living in your own head.
AJP

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Jan 5, 2011
Sonny, let's try one more time and I'm typing slowly so you'll understand, making that statement was irresponsible and slanderous, no assumption was needed your intent was quite clear. If you had any class you would retract your comment. I do agree no more drug fronts are needed here or anywhere but your comment was not fair to this business whatever your feelings are towards them.
Gold Bowl

Fitchburg, MA

#20 Jan 6, 2011
Sonny, you no come no more. You eat too much. You go home now, too fat, too fat.

Fitchburg ( of course)

#21 Jan 6, 2011
Gold Bowl wrote:
Sonny, you no come no more. You eat too much. You go home now, too fat, too fat.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 2 hr Peace to all 4
This time I really mean it. Really. 3 hr Kim 15
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 12 hr Kevin Lynch 88
A new Hope 18 hr OMG 5
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 20 hr Kevin Lynch 37
davd gould 21 hr BillyBob 7
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 23 hr The Insider 270

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]