Fitchburg chief finalist for Somerville job - Sentinel & Enterprise

With 10 months left on his contract in Fitchburg, Police Chief Robert DeMoura may be headed for Somerville. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
We Have the RIGHT to know

Gardner, MA

#86 Nov 21, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Chief Demoura up till that point was very good for the FPD. I still believe that the hire of Chief Demoura alone stopped a rogue force which he admitted being a total mess to me in person!
Unfortunately after the Chief was given a pay raise and after Tasca was reinstated Demoura stopped trying. Over all he still is better than what could have been.
I still would like to see a Demoura like Chief but someone with more resolve. Someone that can better manage and properly deal with corrupt police.
Overall Demoura was good for Fitchburg. In my case, YES he dropped the ball. He could of settled everything before it came to a point where the FPD had to spend all its resources covering up crime and injustice.
His statement about me was driven by his need to hold the line and protect the thin blue line. What he should of done is he should of protected the honest part of that thin blue line and properly addressed the corrupt part. That would of been his break through and brought him to Brattons status and it would of changed Fitchburg for the better.
Everyone was watching, everyone knew the truth of what happened. He dropped the ball and you would have to ask him why?
Oh now you like him.

what after he gets in FSU are you going to kiss his ass so you can get back in there?
Jtn

Framingham, MA

#87 Nov 21, 2013
Heard he us becoming the new Dean of a chemistry.
Samuel

Framingham, MA

#88 Nov 21, 2013
Jtn,you make no sense,have another glass of wine.
Working Siff

Gardner, MA

#89 Nov 22, 2013
Nice try, unless FSU is willing to pay him $160K and let him retire at 55 he won't be going to FSU.

He is taking a job in the private sector. It cannot be a State, Federal or city job. That would be double dipping and he would have to work until 65.
Samuel

Framingham, MA

#90 Nov 22, 2013
Extra extra read all about it, rumors abound,nepotism in effect
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#91 Nov 22, 2013
St. Armand is getting a teaching spot I have heard. Any truth to this?

So, if this is all true. We have St. Armand and Demoura with teaching gigs at FSU. Antonucci is stepping out and Mayor Wong is stepping in.

So FSU will have Mayor Wong as President and Demoura and St. Armand earning $150,000 salaries as teachers.

Hammell is a choice for Chief of Police in Fitchburg FPD.

When will this all end? The rumor mill is exploding!!!

We should have answers now as to finalist in the FPD Chief search. Why are they keeping this quiet?

Is this the sneak play? Rush it through for a vote?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#92 Nov 22, 2013
Let me ask Mayor Wong. Does the publics opinion count for anything with you?

This is our community, we want to look over the choices for Chief. This is OUR city!

Already your appointee Kaddy has stated that his constituiients want a Chief from out of the city but that he is worried that Members of the fPD will be offended is they are not choisen.

Now Kaddy, 1) The People 2)Your friendships within the FPD?
NeedHelp

Fitchburg, MA

#93 Nov 23, 2013
Please seek the mental help you need.

You need immediate professional mental health help, go to Herbert Lipton as soon as possible and seek help for yourself.

Your slanderous comments concerning specific police professionals and elected officials are disturbing and seem very dangerous. I hope you seek the help of mental help professionals before you strike out and hurt someone.

Based upon yourself proclaimed internet history you appear to strike out in a violent and dangerous method of behavior every several years causing injury to people who in your mind appear to be corrupt.

Please seek the mental health help you need.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#95 Dec 25, 2013
Fat MAC wrote:
<quoted text>
McNamarra, you couldn't walk up my stairs to knock the door down. The post that you are commenting on I am advocating for more and better police! I advocate for better vehicles. It is evident that this is out of shape Mcnamarra.
Your idea of assisting ex cons on running the city is a great idea; it is obvious that the fat, out of shape "good ole boy network" can't get things done! After all Austraila was built by a penal colony.
As we see with Tasca the crook and now Keady the s.ex offender, we can't trust you people. It got so bad in the FPD that Tasca stated "everyone did it"; it got to a point where these people in positions of power felt that they were entitled to be allowed to steal!
Seriously,take Tasca. He admits that the entire administration within the FPD has been utilizing "match book comp time" or "taco bell wrapper kept comp time".This is an out of control rogue bunch that commits crime because they feel like they are above the law!
I am dissapointed with the Mayor as she took half measures here; Kearns should of been fired also. Louney,kearns and tasca should have been arrested and charged! The Mayor gets along with Kearns so she didn't fire him.
The night you laughed and stated that your buddy was running the station, those days are over! get on a diet FAT BOY!!
I'm thinking you might want to wish "FAT BOY" a Merry Christmas now that you've been exposed and are still making an ass of yourself? It's Christmas, spread the joy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jtn 1,170
Charlie Baker for governor 1 hr Jeff 13
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 1 hr Jeff 56
Main street proposal will set Fitchburg back 40... Wed Jim B 18
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) Tue J Edgar Lynch 268
Dan Kirouac returns to Townsend, MA Sep 28 Jeremiah 2
Wong takes chiefs job Sep 28 Jnt 5

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]