Ex-Fitchburg mayoral candidate gets probation in assault

Mar 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

One-time mayoral candidate Kevin A. Lynch on Thursday agreed to comply with terms of a 2 1/2-year pretrial probation on charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer last year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of145
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lynch Mob

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Well he finally caved in and took the deal, which was smarter than going to trial. He has to remember that his probabtion officer will be monitoring this forum to make he sure he does not write publically about Siomos, FPD or the courts. He got what he deserved.
Maybe wrong

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

It's the only logical choice but 2 1/2 years is a long time for him to stay out of trouble. I hope he can control his anger issues and doesn't screw up this third chance to live a normal life.

I feel bad for the family he threatend to kill.
It must be hard getting a good nights sleep or going anywhere knowing that someone wants to kill you.
Speak on this

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Well Kevin what do you have to say now???
What

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

This is what's wrong with our court system. It sends the message that you can stalk a family, assault a person and threaten to kill the family and all you get is probation.
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well, I'd say that any asiprations for political office are off the table now.
Lynch Mob

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What wrote:
This is what's wrong with our court system. It sends the message that you can stalk a family, assault a person and threaten to kill the family and all you get is probation.
This was a plea deal to avoid going to trial and risk getting a more serious sentence which most likely would have been jail time. They should have ordered him to take anger managment therapy.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Oh Darn,

Looks like your hero got his face slapped. What have you got to say about that??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

The sentinel has slanted the truth! The word "gets" is purposefully misdirecting! Their is no "probation officer", pre-trial probation is a term not a sentence as their was NO plea change, no admission whatsoever. The Sentinel has purposefully misguided the public as they have done all along!!!

I cannot make comments in reference to facts or names but I can comment on anything else.

I am not in fear of getting into trouble because "I DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE".

The Sentinel is full of shit as usual! No one has the guts to tell them so but I will! I call it as it is unlike the Sentinel. The Sentinel is on the verge of being reported for their biased protectionism of local government! This fact seriously hampers checks and balances concerning Democracy!

The Sentinel can go FUCK THEMSELVES! Hopefully they bring a libel against me which they will not because I have plenty of evidence against the Sentinel as that PUKE editor was told as much in writing!!!

In ending, FUCK YOU SENTINEL! Your paper is horrid, slanted and is beginning to be realized by the citizens of Fitchburg. Your paper is nothing more than a BS bulletin!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Voter wrote:
Well, I'd say that any asiprations for political office are off the table now.
False! I am running for Mayor again! It is way more than seeking the office!! It is keeping them honest. Mayor Wong has flipp flopped on many issues and I will highlight them this time around!
Uh oh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I think it's safe to say I wouldn't park your car in a no parking zone in front of the Sentinel. You may get assaulted and have to punch a little guy the F out.
Love it

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I love the Sentinel. They do a great job.
Devils Advocate

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

Love it wrote:
I love the Sentinel. They do a great job.
Now, THAT is funny! LOL
Flat Stanley

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
False! I am running for Mayor again! It is way more than seeking the office!! It is keeping them honest. Mayor Wong has flipp flopped on many issues and I will highlight them this time around!
Vote for me or I'll kill you!

Buddy, you're a joke.
Target X

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Yeah dude the editor of the Sentinel could be the next victim of your stalking wrath. After all he did let them post a true story about you. I think the Sentinel is out to get you, I hope they haven't hired a team of snipers like you claim the FPD did.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Lynch wrote:
The sentinel has slanted the truth! The word "gets" is purposefully misdirecting! Their is no "probation officer", pre-trial probation is a term not a sentence as their was NO plea change, no admission whatsoever. The Sentinel has purposefully misguided the public as they have done all along!!!
I cannot make comments in reference to facts or names but I can comment on anything else.
I am not in fear of getting into trouble because "I DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE".
The Sentinel is full of shit as usual! No one has the guts to tell them so but I will! I call it as it is unlike the Sentinel. The Sentinel is on the verge of being reported for their biased protectionism of local government! This fact seriously hampers checks and balances concerning Democracy!
The Sentinel can go FUCK THEMSELVES! Hopefully they bring a libel against me which they will not because I have plenty of evidence against the Sentinel as that PUKE editor was told as much in writing!!!
In ending, FUCK YOU SENTINEL! Your paper is horrid, slanted and is beginning to be realized by the citizens of Fitchburg. Your paper is nothing more than a BS bulletin!
Kevin,

Either you were given probation with a suspended sentence or you weren't. Doesn't matter to me, but I would suspect your definition of trouble and the "normal" person's definition of trouble are different. Most "normal" people consider probation "being in trouble", otherwise you wouldn't be on probation. This all seems like fun and games to you, and that certainly makes you someone to be watched very carefully.

I will certainly be watching for you around my family and if you represent a threat to them, I will take care of it once and for all. You won't have to worry about suing anyone...
Robbed

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Is it fair that now Lynch's vocabulary has been assaulted? He can't even utter things like Siomos or JR's. Let me show you how it's done, JR'S JR'S JR'S. That wasn't so bad, give it a try Lynch.
Robbed

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It's a constitutional violation to freedom of speach that must be investigated.
Guido Fini-Petrolomini

Sudbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Hey Lynch--

Seems to me a whole bunch of people (see above) have chosen to "defamate" you.

Are you going to sit back and take it when you have a keyboard available?
really

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

ohhe already is doing something about it. hes on craigslist now under rants and raves, complaing about drunk cops, weed selling, beating cops wives. its unreal this guy needs to just die.
The Insider

Ayer, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Lynch wrote:
The sentinel has slanted the truth! The word "gets" is purposefully misdirecting! Their is no "probation officer", pre-trial probation is a term not a sentence as their was NO plea change, no admission whatsoever. The Sentinel has purposefully misguided the public as they have done all along!!!
I cannot make comments in reference to facts or names but I can comment on anything else.
I am not in fear of getting into trouble because "I DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE".
The Sentinel is full of shit as usual! No one has the guts to tell them so but I will! I call it as it is unlike the Sentinel. The Sentinel is on the verge of being reported for their biased protectionism of local government! This fact seriously hampers checks and balances concerning Democracy!
The Sentinel can go FUCK THEMSELVES! Hopefully they bring a libel against me which they will not because I have plenty of evidence against the Sentinel as that PUKE editor was told as much in writing!!!
In ending, FUCK YOU SENTINEL! Your paper is horrid, slanted and is beginning to be realized by the citizens of Fitchburg. Your paper is nothing more than a BS bulletin!
Whoa ! Wait a minute! You swore by the Sentinel as being the Holy Grail of newspapers. This is where you get all your information about the city! Hmmmmmmmmm?

Alot different being on the other side now isn't it?

Now you know why public safety employees do not talk to any newspaper or reporters. They will pick and choose only certain words or phrases and leave alot of the information out just to sell newspapers.

Anytime they call any dispatch center and ask if there is anything going on the usual answer they get is "NO".

The Sentinel will always portray any firefighter, cop or high profile person as being guilty even if there are other circumstances involved.

All newspapers and reporters are the same. The worst is the Boston Herald. Newspapers are great reading for entertainment but that is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of145
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••