Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2014
Jtn

Leominster, MA

#1 Apr 22, 2014
We are going to start a vigil and trust funds here cuz that's how we roll.

http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-became-chiraq-0...
Private

Gardner, MA

#2 Apr 22, 2014
There are many people in the city here that actually want it to be like Chicago. They want and need drama in their lives. Why? Because they are bored, they don’t work and they have nothing else to do.

If they didn’t have anything to complain about then they wouldn’t know what to do.

There were many individuals that ended up on tv and they were not even related or even knew the family before. Have some respect ! This isn’t about you, this is soley about the family and the boy.

All of these “not connected” people appearing on tv actually made the city look like a bag full of idiots. The next time the media asks for a comment just say “no comment”. What are you stupid or something? If you are not a family relative then you have no place to be talking to the media about the situation.
exuse me

Templeton, MA

#3 Apr 22, 2014
The press always asks the public for their opinion on things like this and this entire situation has been followed by many, so why shouldn't they say how they feel about it. And why was one the searchers allowed to dictate who stops by the memorial site. Quite frankly if he was not so involved, you would have had a lot more volunteers. But some people just want to keep their distance from scum.
Private

Gardner, MA

#4 Apr 22, 2014
exuse me wrote:
The press always asks the public for their opinion on things like this and this entire situation has been followed by many, so why shouldn't they say how they feel about it. And why was one the searchers allowed to dictate who stops by the memorial site. Quite frankly if he was not so involved, you would have had a lot more volunteers. But some people just want to keep their distance from scum.
Everyone knows the press just wants opinions to keep up their ratings. And all educated well informed individuals know to stay away from the press. The media doesn't care, they just want the exposure.
Don't fall into the media trap.
The land is in the final stages of being sold so who will dictate who gets to go there then?
J.Reardon? Who is she? If I owned the land I would tell her stay off my property.
Pat

Hudson, MA

#5 Apr 22, 2014
No affirmative action for blacks or red headed women

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 1 hr Civil Servant Sup... 39
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 5 hr Karen 67
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 7 hr Karen 3
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Thu Karen 1
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Aug 26 Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Aug 26 Karen 5
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••