Harassing of me has timely started all over again

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Lynchs Clone

Leominster, MA

#1 Apr 13, 2014
It is comical that out of the blue sky all the stalking, Harassing and threatening has all of a sudden began all over again after I started this ridiculus new thread on Topix This tells me that those who were harassing and threatening me out here realize I am a paranoid skidzo spending my wakeful hours pondering my insecurities on Topix.

Finally, someone is investigating , concluding I am a first class nut job Interesting !

I am filing more charges today and it is not going to stop as I will file criminal and civil on anyone and everyone who tells the truth about me, exposes my in-securiitesmakes fun of my extensive criminal background or who mocks me, so help me satin, from this day forward
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4 Apr 13, 2014
Love you Lybchie boy,Wong -the down town needs to be blown up,
Jtn

Concord, MA

#5 Apr 14, 2014
Wong is a horrible leader
Bob

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Apr 15, 2014
Lynch did you take your meds for today?
Lunches clone

Leominster, MA

#7 Apr 21, 2014
Lynch it's april20th are you turning me in?pleas pleas do nt. I'm sorry
Jtn

Concord, MA

#8 Apr 21, 2014
Wong needs to resign on this Patriots day, Lynches Gomez is roaming the Main Street,street ladies abound,wongs in charge of this mess,sick,sick,sick and this is not spam. Isn't it fit and fun in Fitchburg,loved you Lisa,your looking good. Are you looking forward to my Fall survey, hint,it will have something to do with your unfavorable rating.
karen

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Apr 29, 2014
Jtn are you related by chance to Lynch?
Billy bob

Leominster, MA

#12 May 19, 2014
I have been waiting since April21',2014 to be served a summons to court as Lynch promised me. I'm still waiting Lynch you have'nt fulfilled your threats, I meen promise?. Has justice prevailed Lynch? Did they laugh you out of the court room?
Please do not use this post as evidence in court. Thank you very much.
Gardner Joe

Newton Center, MA

#13 May 19, 2014
Lynch has been awfully quiet lately. Maybe he's got his daddy's cawk in his mouth.
Walt

Newton Center, MA

#14 May 20, 2014
Gardner Joe wrote:
Lynch has been awfully quiet lately. Maybe he's got his daddy's cawk in his mouth.
That's ruthless. Probably true
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#15 May 21, 2014
i wonder if the "Harassing of Lynch has timely stopped yet"?
doubt it
Lisa McDonough

Townsend, MA

#16 May 21, 2014
Keep the golf clubs away from him
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Jun 1, 2014
Lisa McDonough wrote:
Keep the golf clubs away from him
No clubs here hun. Never had a club in my hand but if you are truly related to Andrew MDnough I can tell you that he had a club in his hands and he was hitting people with it
Dutch

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Jun 2, 2014
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
No clubs here hun. Never had a club in my hand but if you are truly related to Andrew MDnough I can tell you that he had a club in his hands and he was hitting people with it
Hmmm, correct spelling and grammar as well as well constructed sentences...nice try but the real Lynch couldn't have possibly written that post. He writes at a 3rd grade level.

Try harder if you're going to try and troll Topix.
Billy bob

Leominster, MA

#19 Jun 2, 2014
I am still saying to be served papers from
The court,Lnych yo promised as of April20th
Still waiting Lnych
Resident

Leominster, MA

#20 Jun 2, 2014
Billy bob wrote:
I am still saying to be served papers from
The court,Lnych yo promised as of April20th
Still waiting Lnych
Give it up. Lynch is probably in jail for welfare fraud as he should be.You can't claim disability from S.S. and then run a campaign to be Mayor, march down Main street, climb snow covered hills looking for abandoned kids, and then say 'yeah I'm disabled and can't work'. It's just wrong on every level.
Billy bob

Leominster, MA

#21 Jun 2, 2014
Lnych is wrong on ever level.please Mr Lynch Sir ,do not use this post as evidence on your next court appearance to unravel all the corruption that is going on. Thank you Mr Lynch Sir
Bob billy

Concord, MA

#22 Jun 2, 2014
Billy bob wrote:
Lnych is wrong on ever level.please Mr Lynch Sir ,do not use this post as evidence on your next court appearance to unravel all the corruption that is going on. Thank you Mr Lynch Sir
stop bobbying for apples,dip stick
Resident

Gardner, MA

#23 Jun 2, 2014
Pssssst......Lynch has moved and is no longer in the area.
bARNEY

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Jun 13, 2014
wil the harassment of Lynch ever stop?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New police chief announcement 18 hr Jtn 5
Elizabeth Warren for President 19 hr Tammy from concord 3
Jtn gets a sex change Sat Jtn 4
Neighborhood menace - Sentinel & Enterprise (May '09) Sat watchdog 6
A skidding Saturday as snow hits heavier than e... (Jan '14) Sat Jon G 2
Jtn or lynch Sat Jtn 4
I love you JTn Sat Kim 3
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••