Local students positively inspired to volunteer

Nov 8, 2013 Full story: Nashoba Publishing Online 15

Nearly 500 students from Leominster, Fitchburg, Ayer, Townsend, Gardner and Winchendon spent a recent Friday morning at Mount Wachusett Community College learning how to design, implement and sustain their own community-service projects through United Way Youth Venture.

Full Story
Marcus

Concord, MA

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Way to go guys,I'm running fir mayor come work for me
Renee

Concord, MA

#2 Nov 10, 2013
I volunteer to rim jtn
Renee

Concord, MA

#3 Nov 10, 2013
Oh,my makeup is running
Firefighter

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Nov 10, 2013
i heard there is a cop retiring and going to run for mayor, the announcement is going to be made soon at the fay club
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Firefighter wrote:
i heard there is a cop retiring and going to run for mayor, the announcement is going to be made soon at the fay club
God help Fitchburg! Nothing would surprise me in Fitchburg!
Factivist

Leominster, MA

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
God help Fitchburg! Nothing would surprise me in Fitchburg!
And just who are you to judge? Lynch is this you doing a photo shoot in your moms basement you sexy beast?

Factivist

Leominster, MA

#7 Nov 10, 2013
Lay off the cheese puffs Lynch.

lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Nov 10, 2013
Factivist wrote:
Lay off the cheese puffs Lynch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c2R0MUaFHvwXX
Stop bothering people. You are an evil person filled with hate. Do you have a good metabolism?
We Have the RIGHT to know

Gardner, MA

#9 Nov 10, 2013
lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bothering people. You are an evil person filled with hate. Do you have a good metabolism?
HEY LYNCH

I see you never answer questions, When some one has your back up against the wall you move on and never answer their question.

This is why you will never be in any type of leadership job. You will be on welfare for ever!!!

This is why I stop hanging around with you years ago your always was a did what everyone told you to do.

Giving some one a upper cut will only break the jaw not his face. Like I said you and your brother had him on the ground and hit him square in the face that's how you broke his face.

Did you not tell me he was a leg breaker?? The golf clubs came from your house, They were holding open the front door and when the fight started out side every one was grabbing one on the way out. So your side of the fight brought the weapons.

How come there were only three of them and about 25 of you on your side and you need the grab golf club we you that scared of the leg breakers as you your self have called them

Remember the time in the car throwing apples at people as we went by

Yes you know me come on your not that stupid to fugiue it out
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#10 Nov 11, 2013
We Have the RIGHT to know wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY LYNCH
I see you never answer questions, When some one has your back up against the wall you move on and never answer their question.
This is why you will never be in any type of leadership job. You will be on welfare for ever!!!
This is why I stop hanging around with you years ago your always was a did what everyone told you to do.
Giving some one a upper cut will only break the jaw not his face. Like I said you and your brother had him on the ground and hit him square in the face that's how you broke his face.
Did you not tell me he was a leg breaker?? The golf clubs came from your house, They were holding open the front door and when the fight started out side every one was grabbing one on the way out. So your side of the fight brought the weapons.
How come there were only three of them and about 25 of you on your side and you need the grab golf club we you that scared of the leg breakers as you your self have called them
You must be a little slow if you do not know that is not Lynch that is posting?

Lynch is all done posting.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Nov 12, 2013
We Have the RIGHT to know wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY LYNCH
It is very obvious that you knew the other kevin Lynch and not me. I never threw apples out of my car. How would this even be possible?

I hit him with an uppercut and broke his face. He was not on the ground. He was standing. We were exchanging punches. It was an uppercut because I threw it with everything I owned as it was a battle with him. He was a professional heavy weight boxer. If I didn't land that upper cut really good then I was going down.

You lie. You do not know me. What color was my house I grew up in?
The truth

Leominster, MA

#13 Nov 12, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very obvious that you knew the other kevin Lynch and not me. I never threw apples out of my car. How would this even be possible?
I hit him with an uppercut and broke his face. He was not on the ground. He was standing. We were exchanging punches. It was an uppercut because I threw it with everything I owned as it was a battle with him. He was a professional heavy weight boxer. If I didn't land that upper cut really good then I was going down.
You lie. You do not know me. What color was my house I grew up in?
Which Pro heavy weight was it? Tyson, Ali, Foreman or was it one from your make believe world like maybe Rocky, Clubber Lang, or Ivan Drago?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Nov 12, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>Which Pro heavy weight was it? Tyson, Ali, Foreman or was it one from your make believe world like maybe Rocky, Clubber Lang, or Ivan Drago?
Hehad the exact same build as Evander Hollyfield.
Sean

Concord, MA

#15 Nov 12, 2013
Did you all hear about the new Dean structure set fsc,what a Jack jass the administration us to do this
Factivist

Leominster, MA

#16 Nov 12, 2013
Sean wrote:
Did you all hear about the new Dean structure set fsc,what a Jack jass the administration us to do this
It's absurd. The next thing you know the adimistration will expect students to write in complete logical sentences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This time I really mean it. Really. 56 min Peace to all 31
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 1 hr Sarah 14
A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 1 hr Jeff 271
Charlie Baker for governor 5 hr Herbert Lipton 46
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 6 hr Lynch 39
anybody know the former brenda gould remarried now 18 hr Sarah 2
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Thu Kevin Lynch 88

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match