Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Another interesting fact about the Biden clip is after he warns the predominantly black audience about republicans putting them back in chains he tells them that together they can win South Carolina but the problem is he was in Virginia.
Proud American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop insulting this country by using the name American. NO true American would prefer a President who is a known and "proven" bald face LIAR.
How about if I add to my moniker. I thought you were going to tell me what I'm all about? Don't want to play? You said, let the games begin.

So tell me all about me, I'm sure you know just by reading a couple of posts I made.

Waiting.........
Proud American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Wrong Again wrote:
And you caould have saved yourself the time of posting your idiotic statment if only you had spent all of 10 seconds Googling "Biden Gaffes".
You partisan sheep are a fun bunch. While you stay lock-step with what your dear leaders say the rest of us are pointing and laughing.
By golly, you're right! I googled Romney gaffes and wow. I especially liked the blunders made on his international "tour." Unfortunately, there aren't enough characters allowed to post them all. Guess we could file them all with Mr. Bushes gaffes, if we can find the room!
Not so fast

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Wrong Again wrote:
And you caould have saved yourself the time of posting your idiotic statment if only you had spent all of 10 seconds Googling "Biden Gaffes".
You partisan sheep are a fun bunch. While you stay lock-step with what your dear leaders say the rest of us are pointing and laughing.
If you want a real good laugh go to youtube and look up stupid Obama supporters. They have absolutely no clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide-prevention motorcycle ride is set for A... 12 min Jtn 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 2 hr pam 1,150
FHS cohort attends leadership conference 3 hr pedro 4
a holes 16 hr Sonny 12
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home Mon Sonny 2
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... Sun ken 7
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Jul 27 Joe Underbridge 3
•••
•••