First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Here you go

Gardner, MA

#21 Aug 6, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
"Some out here criticize me and point to a fight in 1992. They have NOTHING else they can point at."
They have NOTHING else they can point at? C'mon Lynch, stop lying. You've been on here lying and trashing people for years now with unfounded allegations of criminal behavior "anonymously" and now you have the nerve to whine about others anonymously posting and calling you out on all your lies. Take these posts for example Lynch, who do you suppose this could be?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
KearnsisNext-
Chief Kearns, I mean Captian kearns, I mean Lt. Kearns. YOU ARE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!
Kearns retires-
"Kearns allowed criminal behavior amoung the brass. He knowingly allowed this embezlement.
He should be charged. There needs to be an example made that states "Nobody is above the law."
Chief Donovan-
JR's is having "Corrupt Cop drink for free night"!
Who's the idiot Lynch? You can't deny it, you've been all over these boards for years using anonymity and even have gone so far as too use the names of your own victims of abuse like the ones above on these "anonymous" threads. You still haven't answered my question Lynch, what were you doing in California in 2009 when you were on here trashing FPD cops, were you baiting them?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Say what you want, it takes a specific mental disorder to actually save a bookmark to someone else' comments and you seem to have saved all of them!!

Just saying.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#22 Aug 6, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
Once an individual has committed or been convicted of a serious crime, that individual has to carry that label with themselves for the rest of their entire life.
Ex. Aaron Hernandez. He will never play pro football again even if he is found innocent.
Trying to become a Mayor or a councilor is not achievable with a serious conviction of a crime. Pleading guilty is an "automatic conviction".
Very good point. For example if you kill someone with a golf club you probably won't be allowed to play in the PGA. Tiger Woods feels safer already.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#23 Aug 6, 2013
I can do possibe 911 calls all day and find them funny.

'911 what's your emergency?'...Gomez 'I just pulled my boyfriends pants down and there is something there that looks like a penis only smaller and there are no balls!'... 911 operator 'Gomez I've told you this everytime you call that there is nothing we can do about it so please stop calling!'.

Here is how it is snitch boy. You can insult me all you want I just laugh but leave my wife and kids out of it or I will write these sort of things.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24 Aug 6, 2013
Here you go wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want, it takes a specific mental disorder to actually save a bookmark to someone else' comments and you seem to have saved all of them!!
Just saying.
I'll say it, I don't like liars. I want you to stop lying, stop abusing people, and stop looking for political control over those very people you've been abusing with your all out lies. It's that simple. Just saying.
Stamos patrolling

Fitchburg, MA

#25 Aug 6, 2013
bums wrote:
The loser will show up on Thursday making no sense and then blaming everyone else on Firday when he's called an idiot.
You are an idiot and tell the FBI or who ever else you want that it is my opinion that you are waste of flesh you are a killer (convicted in COURT) and that you should be in jail.
Go ahead guess who I am call the FBI or whoever it is you want. I am a United States Citizen and under the first amendment can call you whatever I want, oh and before you start your crazy ass guessing I am not a cop don't know any cops and could care less about the cops of what they make, so have at it loser boy.
By the way i think peaches is cute as long as it bother you loser boy!
You are a coward, try and be a man for ONCE and use your own name. If it is freedom of speech then pronounce yourself with your real name, tough guy!
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#26 Aug 6, 2013
Stamos patrolling wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward, try and be a man for ONCE and use your own name. If it is freedom of speech then pronounce yourself with your real name, tough guy!
Tough words kitten dick. Are you going to speak to the public on Thursday? Bock Bock!
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#27 Aug 6, 2013
Stamos patrolling wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you enjoy my jokes so here's one for you. One day these two gay friends go to the zoo when they see a gorilla with a raging hard on. One of them can't help himself so he reaches in to touch it and the gorilla grabs him, drags him into the cage and humps him for hours then tosses him back out of the cage. The next day his friend asks him 'Are you hurt?' and his friend replies 'Wouldn't you be? He doesn't call, he doesn't write...'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) 1 hr Steve Cormier 150
News Owl 1 hr Greenjeans 1
Andy Couture 3 hr Marcus 22
News Pizza delivery man robbed in Fitchburg 4 hr Say what 4
new $15.00 minimum wage Tue Kim 2
News Fitchburg man arrested after 'lovers' quarrel' Tue Kim 3
What do folks think of mike Greenwoods wed co... Jul 26 bpb 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages