Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ummmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Aug 5, 2013
I have had enugh with the drug dealers, the hookers, and the killers of Fitchburg and leominster. What really frost my ass is u go to the police and tell them what u seen and watched and what u know. And they do nothing. I am not from this area originally but I am from one of the major city's in mass. And I have seen it all. I feel that my kids are not safe here in Fitchburg I feel I am not safe in Fitchburg. I know one of the major drug dealers in leominster he used to be my neighbor in leominster. and i went to a detitive friend of mine and they did nothing. Why are these people getting away with it? Is there any hope out there that it will stop or these people will get caught? What else am I to do? Keep pretending its not happening? And keep reading the newspaper and seeing all the shotings, the murders, ect... How are we safe from all this? No one is thinking about what is that doing to our kids? How are they protected? Why is it when u go to the proper people nothing gets done, until it's to late. So as a mother and a now resident of Fitchburg what do I do? Turn my head and pretend nothing is happening like the rest of these people?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Ummmmm wrote:
I have had enugh with the drug dealers, the hookers, and the killers of Fitchburg and leominster. What really frost my ass is u go to the police and tell them what u seen and watched and what u know. And they do nothing. I am not from this area originally but I am from one of the major city's in mass. And I have seen it all. I feel that my kids are not safe here in Fitchburg I feel I am not safe in Fitchburg. I know one of the major drug dealers in leominster he used to be my neighbor in leominster. and i went to a detitive friend of mine and they did nothing. Why are these people getting away with it? Is there any hope out there that it will stop or these people will get caught? What else am I to do? Keep pretending its not happening? And keep reading the newspaper and seeing all the shotings, the murders, ect... How are we safe from all this? No one is thinking about what is that doing to our kids? How are they protected? Why is it when u go to the proper people nothing gets done, until it's to late. So as a mother and a now resident of Fitchburg what do I do? Turn my head and pretend nothing is happening like the rest of these people?
I'm thinking you should hook up with candidate Lynch's campaign team and support his efforts at winning a city council seat. One of his top priorities is FPD corruption and he can use all the help he can get. He's on these threads looking for support. You can find him here....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Ummmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking you should hook up with candidate Lynch's campaign team and support his efforts at winning a city council seat. One of his top priorities is FPD corruption and he can use all the help he can get. He's on these threads looking for support. You can find him here....
Thank you for the advise however I don't want to get involed in politics. And from what I have read about lynch he is someone I don't want to be bothered with. Thank you again
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#4 Aug 5, 2013
Ummmmm wrote:
Sounds like you need to move out to the country. If I was a cop I wouldn't do anything either. They have no backing from the courts. Right now it is a waste of time to arrest them because they make bail and will be back out on the streets in one day.

What do you want the police to do? Everyone has civil rights and the police cannot go and arrest someone just because they think they are drug dealers, it doesn't hold up in court anymore.

The cops cannot just stop and search someone because they got a report of that person dealing. In today's world an undercover cop actually has to make a drug deal transaction with a dealer to have any chance for that dealer to go to prison.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Aug 5, 2013
If I was you I'd call and write the state police. Unfortunately one sgt was fired for working for the drug dealers. I have heard of one other. I also have a feeling that one detective is on the take. I could be wrong. But there was a shooting in front of my house and his truck was parked right where the shooter was at with his lights on.

The state police being in Fitchburg is our savior. It does get very discouraging. Do not give up. Fitchburg is worth it.

We need a Mayor and Chie who will hold more police accountable. The newer police are professional.

Some days I is discouraging. This is the second time that I have decided to run for office. Some out here criticize me and point to a fight in 1992. They have NOTHING else they can point at.

I am not running for office for my benefit as I ant to assist the people and NONE of them have been giving it a try. It is the same old same old. The same group of people vote for the same group.

Stamos out here is an idiot. I can tell that Ummmm and Stamos are together but I thought I would play along.

Sometimes I will answer these guys like they are not trouble makers but that is all they do. The little game out here.

So Ummmm or Hmmmms' wife. You sound like you are really in a predicament. But out here where everyone stays anonymous, you have pigs such as Hmmmm whousually slings a gay joke across the bow, usually calling my mother names, my brothers ,my father or some friends.

Then there area few others who are just anonymous warriors that constantly threaten people.

But maybe you can join the group out here as they all pat each other on their cowardly backs.

There are so many good people on this site but I have only met a couple the others are anonymous trouble makers. But you seem like a quick whitted person and really anonymous.

Let me ask, does your crowd still sit around the camp fire telling racial jokes? You are so very good people. As long as you tell each other that Huh?

Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Aug 5, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to move out to the country. If I was a cop I wouldn't do anything either. They have no backing from the courts. Right now it is a waste of time to arrest them because they make bail and will be back out on the streets in one day.
What do you want the police to do? Everyone has civil rights and the police cannot go and arrest someone just because they think they are drug dealers, it doesn't hold up in court anymore.
The cops cannot just stop and search someone because they got a report of that person dealing. In today's world an undercover cop actually has to make a drug deal transaction with a dealer to have any chance for that dealer to go to prison.
Hey droopy,

I agree to a point. The only problem is that these judges know the police personally. So, maybe someone should investigate the judges concerning drug cases.

When they framed me the judges in Fitchburg all stepped off the case voluntarily as they stated it would be conflict of interest because they all knew the police. Great system and it is only getting worse.

Oh and to Ummmm/ Jesica and/or Sara, chuckle chuckle as they are so slick. Do you think ever in your life time you will stand up for the Constitution and not your corrupt friends? And let me ask, does it rub off on you and your husbands making you all feel powerful too because you know corrupt police who will abuse and violate the law for their personal use and gain???? One thing you can bet on out here is that I will stand my ground with all you fake people. And please do not tell me that you do not know that what you are doing is wrong?! keep allowing yourself to be lead by these corrupt people in power. But if you continue you too will deal with Karma as it smacks you when you least expect it. But when it does come, welcome it as you deserve it, you will have earned it for the nasty things that you have done to people for your CORRUPT friends!
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Aug 5, 2013
woof woof woof
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Aug 5, 2013
Peaches wrote:
woof woof woof
And there is peaches the idiot! His job is to bark. Peaches, you cannot be high on the totem pole as you must be the piss on.
Renee

Concord, MA

#9 Aug 5, 2013
Lynch,we should date. You turn me on.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#10 Aug 5, 2013
Renee wrote:
Lynch,we should date. You turn me on.
I am in a relationship . Sorry hun, I do have this affect on people though as I understand I can be irresistible.

People tell me it is my hat.
Ummmmm

Fitchburg, MA

#11 Aug 5, 2013
For all those who think I am so and so no I am not and honestly I am new to this page.. So please stop the guessing.
And one other thing. I will not move out of the county I shouldn't have to. I thaught it was the police job to clean our steets up. Not mine. However now I feel like putting on my batman suit and play batman in our streets so what right cuz everyone will turn there backs on me right! The police won't stop me. So it's ok right. Yup think I will play batman for now on...
Here you go

Gardner, MA

#12 Aug 6, 2013

Thursday, you can speak your mind, or at least try to put that mind into words!
Franco Vet

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2013
I'm betting that Lynch for Council will show up, start screaming, yelling and jumping up and down and get arrested.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 6, 2013
Lynch wrote:
If I was you I'd call and write the state police. Unfortunately one sgt was fired for working for the drug dealers. I have heard of one other. I also have a feeling that one detective is on the take. I could be wrong. But there was a shooting in front of my house and his truck was parked right where the shooter was at with his lights on.
The state police being in Fitchburg is our savior. It does get very discouraging. Do not give up. Fitchburg is worth it.
We need a Mayor and Chie who will hold more police accountable. The newer police are professional.
Some days I is discouraging. This is the second time that I have decided to run for office. Some out here criticize me and point to a fight in 1992. They have NOTHING else they can point at.
I am not running for office for my benefit as I ant to assist the people and NONE of them have been giving it a try. It is the same old same old. The same group of people vote for the same group.
Stamos out here is an idiot. I can tell that Ummmm and Stamos are together but I thought I would play along.
Sometimes I will answer these guys like they are not trouble makers but that is all they do. The little game out here.
So Ummmm or Hmmmms' wife. You sound like you are really in a predicament. But out here where everyone stays anonymous, you have pigs such as Hmmmm whousually slings a gay joke across the bow, usually calling my mother names, my brothers ,my father or some friends.
Then there area few others who are just anonymous warriors that constantly threaten people.
But maybe you can join the group out here as they all pat each other on their cowardly backs.
There are so many good people on this site but I have only met a couple the others are anonymous trouble makers. But you seem like a quick whitted person and really anonymous.
Let me ask, does your crowd still sit around the camp fire telling racial jokes? You are so very good people. As long as you tell each other that Huh?
"Some out here criticize me and point to a fight in 1992. They have NOTHING else they can point at."

They have NOTHING else they can point at? C'mon Lynch, stop lying. You've been on here lying and trashing people for years now with unfounded allegations of criminal behavior "anonymously" and now you have the nerve to whine about others anonymously posting and calling you out on all your lies. Take these posts for example Lynch, who do you suppose this could be?

KearnsisNext-
Chief Kearns, I mean Captian kearns, I mean Lt. Kearns. YOU ARE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!

Kearns retires-
"Kearns allowed criminal behavior amoung the brass. He knowingly allowed this embezlement.
He should be charged. There needs to be an example made that states "Nobody is above the law."
Chief Donovan-
JR's is having "Corrupt Cop drink for free night"!

Who's the idiot Lynch? You can't deny it, you've been all over these boards for years using anonymity and even have gone so far as too use the names of your own victims of abuse like the ones above on these "anonymous" threads. You still haven't answered my question Lynch, what were you doing in California in 2009 when you were on here trashing FPD cops, were you baiting them?
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#15 Aug 6, 2013
Once an individual has committed or been convicted of a serious crime, that individual has to carry that label with themselves for the rest of their entire life.

Ex. Aaron Hernandez. He will never play pro football again even if he is found innocent.

Trying to become a Mayor or a councilor is not achievable with a serious conviction of a crime. Pleading guilty is an "automatic conviction".
BHS80

United States

#16 Aug 6, 2013
Someone on here has been calling you a snitch, Lynch. Is that because you ratted out your friends so you could plead down to manslaughter?
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#17 Aug 6, 2013
Droopyballs wrote:
Once an individual has committed or been convicted of a serious crime, that individual has to carry that label with themselves for the rest of their entire life.
Ex. Aaron Hernandez. He will never play pro football again even if he is found innocent.
Trying to become a Mayor or a councilor is not achievable with a serious conviction of a crime. Pleading guilty is an "automatic conviction".
Valid point. Look at A-Roid. He wanted to do drugs and it's going to cost him his baseball career and at least $100 million.
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#18 Aug 6, 2013
BHS80 wrote:
Someone on here has been calling you a snitch, Lynch. Is that because you ratted out your friends so you could plead down to manslaughter?
Nah I call him snitch boy because as soon as someone disagrees with his views he threatens to call the police and the FBI because he doesn't like their comment. It's his 'I'm telling mom' mentality. I believe once he disliked a post and even responded he's 'telling his mom'. oink bock oink.
bums

Fitchburg, MA

#19 Aug 6, 2013
The loser will show up on Thursday making no sense and then blaming everyone else on Firday when he's called an idiot.

You are an idiot and tell the FBI or who ever else you want that it is my opinion that you are waste of flesh you are a killer (convicted in COURT) and that you should be in jail.

Go ahead guess who I am call the FBI or whoever it is you want. I am a United States Citizen and under the first amendment can call you whatever I want, oh and before you start your crazy ass guessing I am not a cop don't know any cops and could care less about the cops of what they make, so have at it loser boy.

By the way i think peaches is cute as long as it bother you loser boy!
Chickpig

Leominster, MA

#20 Aug 6, 2013
bums wrote:
The loser will show up on Thursday making no sense and then blaming everyone else on Firday when he's called an idiot.
You are an idiot and tell the FBI or who ever else you want that it is my opinion that you are waste of flesh you are a killer (convicted in COURT) and that you should be in jail.
Go ahead guess who I am call the FBI or whoever it is you want. I am a United States Citizen and under the first amendment can call you whatever I want, oh and before you start your crazy ass guessing I am not a cop don't know any cops and could care less about the cops of what they make, so have at it loser boy.
By the way i think peaches is cute as long as it bother you loser boy!
Relax and think of what you are dealing with. I read a story yesterday where a man in another state called 911 because McDonalds got his order wrong and they arrested him for abuse of the system. Lynch seems to get away with it. Here's possibly how one of his 911 calls goes.

'911 what's your emergency?' Lynch...'Somebody put chocolate in our peanut butter!' Gomez in the background 'NO! somebody put peanut butter in our chocolate!' 911 operator 'That's a Reeses peanut butter cup and I've told you that 100 times now stop calling!!!'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKay hosting family barbecue 5 hr The Insider 4
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 10 hr Roger 47
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 12 hr Karen 4
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 16 hr dumbass 13
Numbers of homeless increase in region Aug 30 But 6
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand Aug 30 Tim 4
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Aug 29 Karen 67
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••