Who won this 2nd Presidential debate?

Created by Stamos on Oct 16, 2012

863 votes

Click on an option to vote

Obama

Romney

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Romney needs to ask this question tonight during his debate with Oblame-O

-Who were you protecting Mr. President by peddling a false story for two weeks?! Your administration made up a story. Instead of just telling the truth that it was a terrorist attack, you instead invented some crazy story that it was some spontaneous mob uprising related to a movie - a You-Tube movie for goodness sake - made by some crazy wackjob that insulted Muslims. The whole story was false. And it was utterly unnecessary. You know what insults American people: making up nonsensical stories when our own people are attacked and killed by terrorist thugs. I ask, who were you protecting with this ridiculous fabricated made up story?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Anyone interested in watching this debate live on-line tonight at 9pm can watch it here.

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/
huh

Leominster, MA

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Very funny that people voted before the debate started. Very scientific.
huh

Leominster, MA

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Stamos wrote:
Romney needs to ask this question tonight during his debate with Oblame-O
-Who were you protecting Mr. President by peddling a false story for two weeks?! Your administration made up a story. Instead of just telling the truth that it was a terrorist attack, you instead invented some crazy story that it was some spontaneous mob uprising related to a movie - a You-Tube movie for goodness sake - made by some crazy wackjob that insulted Muslims. The whole story was false. And it was utterly unnecessary. You know what insults American people: making up nonsensical stories when our own people are attacked and killed by terrorist thugs. I ask, who were you protecting with this ridiculous fabricated made up story?
The rules of this debate forbade candidates from questioning each other. That didn't prevent Romney from breaking the rules first.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 16, 2012
huh wrote:
Very funny that people voted before the debate started. Very scientific.
I started this thread and didn't see one vote on here before the debate. I am surprised though to see so many votes on this local forum right after. Something is f'd up here.
huh

Leominster, MA

#6 Oct 17, 2012
I think it should be titled,'who do you want to see win the debate?' Then the numbers make sense. People will keep logging in to vote numerous times.
Hah

Boston, MA

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Obama showed up but still came up short. Romney came in and took it to the supposed most powerful man in the world.

Obama is an embarrassment.
huh

Leominster, MA

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Hah wrote:
Obama showed up but still came up short. Romney came in and took it to the supposed most powerful man in the world.
Obama is an embarrassment.
He wasn't nearly as bad as he was in the first debate, but I was disappointed with both. I wanted to hear a concise 4 year plan from somebody. I heard a lot of what SHOULD be done, but not a lot of planning to get there.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Obama was in rare form last night, wasn’t he? He had his indignation T shirt on last night when he said “The suggestion that anybody in my team … would play politics or mislead when we’ve lost four of our own, governor, is offensive.”

Here are some things that are offensive...

Having the “Commander in Chief” of the United States Armed Forces leak classified information about past and present military operations for political gain IS OFFENSIVE

Having Obama ignore repeated requests for increased security in an area of the world that was a nest for terrorism and still continues to be, that resulted in our embassy personnel being killed by terrorists IS OFFENSIVE

Obama allowing his old attack dog (Biden) state that they didn’t know about the terrorist attacks until long after the occurrence, but then stating last night he said within 24 hours that it was a terrorist attack IS OFFENSIVE

Obama’s “go around” congress in allowing illegals to obtain work permits at the peril of LEGAL CITIZENS trying to obtain jobs IS OFFENSIVE

Obama’s controlled bankruptcy and taxpayer recovery of GM at the expense of hundreds of other businesses that supplied GM with parts that were bankrupted IS OFFENSIVE

Obama’s NUMEROUS guarantees and grants to “green technology” companies with obviously questionable business plans, creating no jobs, that have gone bankrupt AFTER taking taxpayer funding IS OFFENSIVE

Obama’s OBSTRUCTION and DIRECT INTERVENTION in avoiding getting to the bottom of the failed GUN RUNNING programs by the Justice Department, and talking about reduction in violence with guns IS OFFENSIVE

Obama’s CONSTANT statements about his opponent having investments overseas in non-American investments, while ignoring his own IS OFFENSIVE
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#10 Oct 17, 2012
The NERVE of Romney to state the facts about the Libya obomanation. Obama has to learn that he can keep telling the lie and even get angry talking aboutit but he still told a lie. It's like when Clinton spent all of that timand money claiming he didn't have sex with that woman but in the end it was another lie.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 17, 2012
There's no way these numbers on this thread are coming from locals. Not even a half hour after the debate was over there were already over 300 votes on here. These numbers must be tied into some other thread(s)???

Anyway,
An incumbent with a good record wouldn't have to be on the attack the way Oblame-0 was last night. He needed a knock out punch after the last awful performance and sadly for him, he did so poorly that he even needed the moderator to aid him in his lie about Libya.

This pig in her lipstick, with full support of the Community Agitator, saved the matter of the 47% for the final 2 minutes. In running out the clock Romney was given no time to respond. It doesn't get more one sided or dirtier than that, other than to have the moderator show her bias by supporting the president in his lies.
Justice Seeker

Little Rock, AR

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
Obama was in rare form last night, wasn’t he? He had his indignation T shirt on last night when he said “The suggestion that anybody in my team … would play politics or mislead when we’ve lost four of our own, governor, is offensive.”
Here are some things that are offensive...
Having the “Commander in Chief” of the United States Armed Forces leak classified information about past and present military operations for political gain IS OFFENSIVE
Having Obama ignore repeated requests for increased security in an area of the world that was a nest for terrorism and still continues to be, that resulted in our embassy personnel being killed by terrorists IS OFFENSIVE
Obama allowing his old attack dog (Biden) state that they didn’t know about the terrorist attacks until long after the occurrence, but then stating last night he said within 24 hours that it was a terrorist attack IS OFFENSIVE
Obama’s “go around” congress in allowing illegals to obtain work permits at the peril of LEGAL CITIZENS trying to obtain jobs IS OFFENSIVE
Obama’s controlled bankruptcy and taxpayer recovery of GM at the expense of hundreds of other businesses that supplied GM with parts that were bankrupted IS OFFENSIVE
Obama’s NUMEROUS guarantees and grants to “green technology” companies with obviously questionable business plans, creating no jobs, that have gone bankrupt AFTER taking taxpayer funding IS OFFENSIVE
Obama’s OBSTRUCTION and DIRECT INTERVENTION in avoiding getting to the bottom of the failed GUN RUNNING programs by the Justice Department, and talking about reduction in violence with guns IS OFFENSIVE
Obama’s CONSTANT statements about his opponent having investments overseas in non-American investments, while ignoring his own IS OFFENSIVE
Hillary is accountable for Libyan embassy since State Dept provides the security- and she took the fall!

Who votes on the best debater for President as a criteria??
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#13 Oct 17, 2012
You must have watched a different debate because last night Obama took full responsibility. Maybe niether of them know who screwed up.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Watching Obama, Biden, and Clinton is like watching an old episode of the 3 stooges.

Moe (Obama) insisting the buck stops with him and he really is the leader ONLY AFTER Larry (Clinton) throws herself under the bus like a good little soldier, but she loves to take it for the team.

All the time Curly (Biden) saying that "we didn't know" what was going on...kind of like "which way did he go Moe, which way did he go".

If they weren't in such positions of power, it might actually be funny...but its not!!

It is just another example of why these people must be replaced.
Tuck

AOL

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Obama clearly won this one, lets see what happens in # 3
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#16 Oct 17, 2012
Nobody wins in these debates, especialy not the citizens it's a joke. How anyone with a sane mind can expect a candidate to explain his or her economics policy in two minutes is absurd.

For example. Just facts, please give me a detailed description of your policy towards the middle east. You have 20 seconds..........sorry times up, next question.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 17, 2012
Stupid Dummy wrote:
Nobody wins in these debates, especialy not the citizens it's a joke. How anyone with a sane mind can expect a candidate to explain his or her economics policy in two minutes is absurd.
For example. Just facts, please give me a detailed description of your policy towards the middle east. You have 20 seconds..........sorry times up, next question.
That was funny Stupid Dummy.... Bwahahahahhaha hahahhaha. I'd say, let's turn the middle east into a sheet of glass. Next question?
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#18 Oct 17, 2012
They could play this game for hours or even days Stamos and we still wouldn't know any details. Example: Stamos, you claim you will make billions of dollars in cuts to Federal programs to help balance the budget. Exactly what programs will you cut and how much money will each cut save the government? Sorry but believe it or not you ran over on the last question so you have two seconds to answer...GO......ERRRR times up! Next question.

One question that was never answered was about gas prices now at $4 a gallon. The liberal media claims the President has absolutely nothing to do with gas prices but I seem to recall during the Bush years if gas went up a penny it was all Bush and Cheneys fault because they were 'big oil men'.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Well, of course it was Bush's fault!! Bush was a Republican, so every evil thing in the world is his fault...Obama inherited the worst situation that any president ever inherited, so everyone should give him a big round of applause...

and I'm with Stamos...I think Bush should have turned the Middle east into a big parking lot right after 9-11. Problem solved, and we would have been able to get rid of our oldest stuff at the same time.

am I out of time...
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Stupid Dummy wrote:
Nobody wins in these debates, especialy not the citizens it's a joke. How anyone with a sane mind can expect a candidate to explain his or her economics policy in two minutes is absurd.
For example. Just facts, please give me a detailed description of your policy towards the middle east. You have 20 seconds..........sorry times up, next question.
Dummy,

Although I agree with you, I would also say that SOME meaningful information CAN be gathered by watching these debates.

Romney consistently attempts to address the problems by trying to provide some answers...Obama spends his time condemning everyone but himself for the problems.

Obama has spent his entire 4 years term creating as much division between as many groups as he could possibly handle...I don't care what he says or doesn't say...his results speak for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Baker for governor 4 hr echo 2
Police respond to Fitchburg armed robbery 4 hr BillyBob 3
Gov. calls for in-state tuition for immigrants ... (Nov '10) 5 hr Heather 94
Suspect in attempted murder deemed dangerous 6 hr Watching 4
Baker caps big week with Globe endorsement 12 hr Jtn 7
Privacy violations 12 hr Jtn 6
Shrewsbury residents turn out in force to oppos... Wed Watching 1

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]