What

Leominster, MA

#1 Jul 25, 2012
I read from the S&E that while police were trying to help an intoxicated man sleeping in front of Market Basket he spit in the cops eye.

So this begs the question. Should it be mandatory that police wear safety glasses? For all you know the drunk guy might have aids.
What

Leominster, MA

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Let's all just pray That Sgt. Siomos will not get some infection from this. Who knows what kind of viruses this bumb has and the police were just doing their duty to protect the public. For once the S&E published an important story. Any one in Market Basket could have been spit on. The Manager did the right thing and called the police.

Thank you Siomos for protecting the public from psychos you are a hero!
Lynch Mob

Gorham, ME

#3 Jul 25, 2012
Well this story should bing out two certain individuals and open a can of worms. I'm sure they will find something wrong with the way police handled this. Let the blood bath begin.
Serenity Now

Claremont, NH

#4 Jul 25, 2012
I would've spit back, then drove him around to the other side of the building and laucnhed him into the dumpster, where he belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 7 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 8 hr BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 9 hr Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. Wed fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Tue Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match